Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2009 4:45 AM

May 2009
It's a high time to discuss one of the most important matters in NANA - let's start with ... couples! But for now, only these related to Hachi (it's the most complicated and the most controversial I think).
Hachi x Nobu, Hachi x Takumi...Hachi x Nobu again?
What do You think of her situation? What do You think, with who she should end up with? Say everything you think about Hachi and her love life, about Takumi, his feeling for Hachi, about Nobu, is he mature enough to take care of Hachi?

But You know, some people haven't read manga, so remember about SPOILER BUTTONS if You want to reveal some facts from manga!!!!
Sorry, my English isn't perfect ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...because the people who are crazy enough to think that they change the world are the ones who do..."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 8, 2009 5:01 AM

Mar 2009
for hachu nobu was edeal boy. but she lose him, mm i dont want hachi to be with nobu maybe coz i dont like her >.<
4 me hachu must be with Shouji he is goood 4 her :3
its just my opinion :3
SemeSep 11, 2009 1:16 AM
Sep 8, 2009 5:16 AM

May 2009
Hachi isn't one of my fav characters too (she is awfully weak), but I like Nobu....and i think he'll be happy with her, he loves her even now...that would be nice for him :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...because the people who are crazy enough to think that they change the world are the ones who do..."
Sep 8, 2009 5:23 AM

Mar 2009
i love nobu too more than other characters but i think he will not happy witha her >.< and after that how she go to takumis card child and so on i really dont want hachi x nobu >.< sorry nobuu T___T
Sep 8, 2009 5:24 AM

Aug 2008
I support whoever makes Hachi happy. If Takumi stops cheating on her and comes to act like an ideal husband should, to hell with Nobu. But if Takumi continues being a jerk, he can just get with that woman he's always cheating on Hachi with and leave the poor idiot alone. Or Hachi can just stay single after all the experiences she's had with men. >_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2009 5:54 AM

May 2009
Byt Rika...i think you're a lil' unfair... that wasn't all Hachi fault. She is a weak person (or rather, she WAS a weak person, right now she's a lot stronger after those experiences) and she need someone who can take good care of her. When she realised that she's pregnant she was very confused, that was a big shock for her. And who was the one to take care of her? Takumi, and only Takumi. And what Nobu did? Absolutely nothing. That wasn't his fault either - he just wasn't mature enough for it. He was confused too with this Hachi-Takumi relationship and that Hachi didn't really broke up with Takumi...
And you know, Hachi wanted to have family the most, marriage, kids etc. And Takumi proposed to her... no wonder Nana chose Takumi.

And I think that Hachi would stay single too. She isn't naive and dependant like she used to be. Divorce with Takumi and single life with her child - nice. But nevertheless, Ii think that she isn't the kind of person who is better by herself....
Sep 8, 2009 5:56 AM

Apr 2009
I thought that Takumi is the best man for Hachi, I loved this couple. I love Nobu too, but Hachi lost him and I thought it would be better for them not to be together
But in manga (!)
Sep 8, 2009 10:40 AM

Jul 2009
i love Takumi,they are a nice couple,but takumi cant give to her that,she really want-love-i think.and i think,that between nobu and nana are something.but that they are lovers?i dont think.its a painful love for they,thats sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2009 11:27 AM

May 2007
I vote for Hachi + the pizza delivery guy.

Sep 8, 2009 2:09 PM

Oct 2007
Hachi x Nana!

Sorry, I like Yuri xD

But between Takumi and Nobu, of course I'll chose Nobu (:
Sep 8, 2009 2:15 PM

May 2009
melieon said:
Hachi x Nana!

Wahahaha xD Nana and her doggy ^^
+1 for you :P
Sep 10, 2009 10:38 AM

Feb 2008
I still hope for HachixNobu. It looks like it wont happen but we'll see. She was happiest with him. At least he didn't cheat her with anyone. Like Takumi. I just don't like him. Whatever people say i won't change my mind about that bastard:]
Sep 10, 2009 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
I'm gonna have to go with Hachi x Nobu
Sep 11, 2009 12:17 AM
Mar 2009
um, my opinion: nobu is too childish for Hachi and especially after the born of the child he can't take care of family, looks like the music is on first place for him, i think that Takumi is the one "real" husband for hachi at this moment but Hachi did many mistakes she had great experience with man but still she chose the wrong men, so everything that happend is the fault of Hachi...
so Takumi AND Hachi! ^^
btw interesting topic >.<
Sep 11, 2009 1:14 AM

Mar 2009
1_aM_A_HoRRoR said:
um, my opinion: nobu is too childish for Hachi and especially after the born of the child he can't take care of family, looks like the music is on first place for him, i think that Takumi is the one "real" husband for hachi at this moment but Hachi did many mistakes she had great experience with man but still she chose the wrong men, so everything that happend is the fault of Hachi...
so Takumi AND Hachi! ^^
btw interesting topic >.<

acept with u but i so hate takume more than hachi >__< becouse he was main reason why nobu was hart </3 >____< if dot'n shouji an her sachiko hachi will be with shouji and nothing will be wrong : ) but yes takume can give evrything to hachiko but only not love >.>
Sep 11, 2009 4:04 AM

Sep 2008
Hachiko is my last favourite female in Nana.Why?
Because she is too dreamy,weak and unstable.It`s not like I`m not dreamy too or I dislike this kind of girls,but at least chase after your dream.That if you have 1, which in Hachiko`s case appears much much later.I can`t even say that this dream "appears" or is the fact the she only loved or thought that a woman`s destiny is to alwais have a family with a lot of childrens&animals and all the stuff.
Later in the anime series she says that her dream is to have a mansion,a good husband and kids but...well,she mostly doesn`t do anything for this dream to happen.Excepting the part where she meets Nobu and discovers what is a true love (not stupid crushes like before).,and then for the first time decides to leave that bastard Takumi and make her wish true.
But even when the time to leave Takumi,she didn`t have the courege to wait for him and tell that he breaks up with him.She uses as an excuse the fact that Takumi is in a tour and decide to tell him sayonara by phone.And that`s exactly how she acted.
Now we see once again her stupidity because she taught that everything was over with a simple "bye" by phone,when it was obviously not.But well...that`s her..and we can`t make anything to change her way-to-be.
And I will still have a lot of arguments to write but...I`ll just stop here.
Now let`s see...with who I would want her to end up?

Well...Takumi is a cold-hearted man that loves to only have sex (for releasing stress,you bastard) with,also to cheat and be rude when something is not like he wants to.The only good point is the fact that he wanted to recognise the child and grow him ,even if it was his or not.

Nobu ,in the other hand is sweet,trusty,hard`working...fair and honest.But he has one bad side too.The fact that he didn`t want the child even if it was Takumi`s (because he said that he`ll never love he/she) or his own (because it hasn`t enough money).This looks to me like ignorance,and why not ,selfishness.

Pff...still of them too I would chose Nobu.Why?Because at least,Hachi would be happy.And I think that much much later,Nobu will become more mature too and realize the mistake that he made when ran from Hachi and his love&responsibilities for her.
Sep 12, 2009 10:18 AM

May 2009
Hmmm...i can see madoka has similar way of thinking :)

About Takumi...i agree but i don't know why, i can't hate him so much. I think he isn't a simple character to judge so quick.
The interesting thing is: why is he so attached to Hachi (because i think he is.)? It's somewhat strange ... is it only because he "owns" her? Or is it because she's a good wife? Or maybe he loves her...Maybe he has special feelings for Hachi, in contradiction to women only for "sex"?
Sep 13, 2009 6:55 AM
Jul 2009
What do You think of her situation?
===> That she really has it tough and that this time she can't run away from it. TIME TO GROW UP AND HAVE STRONG FEELINGS.

What do You think, with who she should end up with?
===> I want Nobu and Hachi to be together again, but Takumi's obvious is for now.

Say everything you think about Hachi and her love life, about Takumi, his feeling for Hachi, about Nobu, is he mature enough to take care of Hachi?
===>I think her love life has no romance and even if it did, it didn't last long, it's like she's curse to have bad break ups. I think that Takumi's feelings for Hachi are love but not as much as his love for the voice of Reira or his business. Also I think that Takumi is the only one that can make Hachi mature. Then there is Nobu, he's not mature enough I think, but he is trying his best and moving on after the incident with Hachi, so I think that he's learning to be mature. If by chance he and Hachi has 80% or even 1% of their sucessful love, I will still be their fan to the very end , even if they don't end up together. But all that really matters is that their also both happy!

(So much happening that it change my thoughts everytime I finish a volume)
paigy_loliSep 13, 2009 7:01 AM
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Oct 3, 2009 3:35 AM

Jan 2009
That's a good question.Hachiko is probably my fave character from NANA.Why ? Well,I dunno too xD.Probably because i prefer weak girls...She is a very indecisive person,falling in love too fast,actually I think that she hates being alone.
Nobu is a lot like her,immature and he cannot assume the responsibilities of having a child that's certainly not his.
So.I prefer Takumi,even tough he is a little cold sometimes,I think he appreciates Hachiko [I hate Reira x.x - takumi cheated on hachi witch her.]
Oct 3, 2009 9:20 AM

Aug 2007
HATCHI X NANA! >_< and ugh! hatchi is annoying me srsly! i wish shed hurry up and dump takumi hes a good for nothing bastard and i hate him! >____< she shoulda stayed with nobu cuz now nobu is stuck with that yurii betch gawd.... buuut hatchi should just stay with nana, cuz nana rly needs her right now ya know? but that betch keeps on leaving her!

i also like hatchi and nobu i was rly happy for hatchi when she first got with nobu cuz it seemd she was hapy and all and nobu is a good match for her buuuuut then she had to go get all knocked up and go with that bastard takumi i mean i guuesssss finacial wise he can take care of the babeh and her more better but still! i hate him! >____< good for nothing cheating bastard. gawd hatchi has horrible taste in men!

hatchi is such a wierd char with me as far as emotions sometimes i like her and other times i hate her lol. but thats what i love about ai yawaza she makes such wonderful characters!

i dunno i think nana and hatchi should just go full on lez with eachother!
Oct 3, 2009 11:27 AM

Sep 2008
I love NobuxHachi, they're my favorite coupling in the series~ <3
...I hate Takumi. :/
I've been sometimes known to support NanaxHachi, though, lol.
Oct 4, 2009 2:46 AM

Apr 2009
Hachi x Takumi :D
Oct 4, 2009 8:00 PM
Nov 2008
Def. NobuxHachi~ <3
Takumi is definitely not good enough for Hachi - when he goes away, he totally neglects her, and when he is with her, most of the time he treats her like shit.
Meanwhile, Nobu is(/was) totally the opposite.
Thats my OTP right there. ^^ *crosses fingers*
Oct 5, 2009 4:43 PM
Jul 2008
TakumxHachi

Takumi can learning many thing from Hachi and Hachi too. They aren't my favorite couple(NanaxRen*-* I'm very angry to Yazawa Ai about the manga), but Takumi my favorite charatrers :D
He say many wrong thing, but that words are true. Actually the truth somitimes not good feeling. Takumi's life wasn't too easy. He didn't learn to love. He didn't get enaugh love.
I want to see Takumi on Reira side and Hachi with Nobu, but I accept this couple too.
Oct 10, 2009 10:41 AM

Jun 2008
i would like she had chosen nobu right from the begining, i hate takumi for being such a jerk. NOBU SHOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!!.
Oct 15, 2009 2:24 AM

Sep 2009
hachi x nana
Oct 15, 2009 9:36 AM
Oct 15, 2009 11:25 AM

May 2009
leti_, why Hachi x Takumi?
Oct 15, 2009 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
Based on anime. Nobu and Hachi. I really want them to be together. Yeah Nobu was probably not very mature in the way he handled the situation, but who would be. Takumi is a jerk, I honestly don't think he can love anyone. I admit that sometimes he does treat her nicely, but the way I see it is that there is no actual love. Nobu loves Hachi and I believe she does too. Its just that Hachi is to enthralled in her own fantasies of getting married, having children, basically been a housewife, that ultimately she does not care who the guy is. However, since in her case it was takumi the father of her child, she took the chance. I think Nobu was just confused at first, I mean she could of at least given him a chance to think. Even though she was pregnant, he still wanted to be with her, but of course at the last minute he backs out. Why? I have no idea. Like many said, he is still immature, but he wanted to be with her, and he tried. They really need to end up together.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 17, 2009 4:51 AM

Oct 2008
I think Hachi should be with Nobu, though I don't like her, but I love Nobu and he loves Hachi I think it would be nice if they were together ;}

(sorry for my terrible English ;Xx)
Oct 22, 2009 1:45 PM

May 2008
Nobu x Hachi

Although I love Nobu and hate Hachi. Such a materialistic girl, indecisive and naive in a bad way.
Oct 28, 2009 10:59 AM
Feb 2009
Hachi X Nobu!

I so hate how Takumi handled the situation of Hachi's pregnancy! That was at the edge of a violent husband, the way he yelled at her WHILE they were having sex.
A violent rage burns in my heart for him eversince, no matter how the author is trying to make him be more human

But Nobu is as sweet and as immature as Hachi, and I think it would help both of them to grow more mature if they would date and rely on each other!
Oct 29, 2009 8:00 AM
Sep 2009
I feel sorry for Nobu 'cause he loved Hachi very much and she treated him like a trash...
I think Hachi should be just alone until she understands the meaning of true love.
Oct 31, 2009 2:07 PM

Mar 2009
I think HachixNana would be the best but as long as NANA has all those cute guys around probably Hachix Nobu would be for the best but I mean I think that Hadchiko herself would be the msot happy with Takumi because she doesn't want things that Nobu couldgive her and likes Takumi over him well... that is probably her problem.. XD
Oct 31, 2009 2:56 PM

May 2009
hachi x nana
Dziwny szept, ciemny las, dzikie sny, czarna msza i bóg
Dec 11, 2009 1:40 PM

Sep 2009
Hachi x Nobu all the way! Cuz I don't believe Nana and Hachi will be together, cuz it's not yuri story.. unfortunately :P Also I think it may be better, cuz the way their friendship is shown is just amazing, and if there would be love between them, it would destroy everything.

But as cidz said before I cannot wait till Hachi will dump this fuckin' idiot Takumi, cuz he's doing my headding rly... Everytime I look at him, it just makes me wanna through up... But I do not agree that Hachi is a heartless bitch.. because, yap I know she slept with God knows how many guys through the whole anime, and yap, I know that she's never there, when Nana needs her... But be onist... Noone's perfect, and she's got right to be happy though... She's not sitting in Nana's head, so she don't know when does she needs her help etc... Also after she get pragnant and decided to make a family with that dickhead Takumi.. she have to be more responsible, and she cannot spend all of her time with Blast... But I have to say, that I wanted to cut her head off in one scene... You know when she firstible said to Junko, that she's going to marry Takumi just for child's sake? And than after she gets all of that presents, beautiful house etc... She said that she's not going to marry him just because of the baby, but because she loves him... I felt so sorry for Nobu thn... Also I absolutely love Nobu, it's one of my favourite characters ever, so I don't understand how could she pick such a basterd when she had such an amazing guy in front of her eyes...
KawwwaDec 11, 2009 1:43 PM

We're all golden
Sunflwers
on the inside :>
Dec 11, 2009 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
I Think she should be with Nobu... óò

Nobu is the real one to make her happy!
Dec 12, 2009 3:07 AM

Sep 2009
OnigumoChrno said:
I Think she should be with Nobu... óò

Nobu is the real one to make her happy!

Exactly ;) Cuz the amount of money he's got is no important, as long as he loves her :3

We're all golden
Sunflwers
Dec 12, 2009 8:09 AM

Oct 2009
At first, I was a huge HachixNobu fan, but after the last anime episode, I accepted, that they are not meant to be together.
On the first hand, I think, that Nobu deserves someone better than Hachi, but on the other hand, he's happy with her and I want him to be happy.
Then there's Takumi. I really don't like him, but yes, he took the responsibility for the child, that was the breaking point. But he's an egoist after all.
Okey, maybe one my part wants HachixTakumi to be together, because I keep my fingers crossed for ShinxReira and want Takumi to stand aside.
I'm lost in the world of dreams...
Sometimes I even wonder, if I'll be able to come back to the real world...
Dec 12, 2009 10:25 AM

Apr 2008
Hachiko x Takumi. "You reap what you sew".
Dec 12, 2009 12:07 PM

Sep 2009
Yeah okay... Takumi took the responsibility for the baby, but Nobu was ready to do that as well.. It's Hachi who turned arouned from him and choosed that idiot...

We're all golden
Sunflwers
Dec 13, 2009 1:00 AM

Oct 2009
That's true as well. But if Takumi wouldn't say all the things about "raising the child as it's own", Hachi would probably break it off with him for good. That's what I meant by the breaking point. After this, everything went badly.
I don't like either Hachi or Takumi, and I can't understand, what Hachi sees on that guy (and I also don't understand, what Nobu sees on Hachi), but we have to wait for Ai Yazawa's recovery, to see how it'll end (god, I just hope, she'll continue with the story and won't end it quickly :/ )
I'm lost in the world of dreams...
Sometimes I even wonder, if I'll be able to come back to the real world...
Jan 23, 2010 12:58 AM

Jun 2009
Hatchi and Nobu.. I mean.. For me they look like the perfect pair and on top of that i really hate Takumi.. >< From the point that i saw that nobu and her breaked up i started not to like Nana so much...

Jan 26, 2010 4:27 AM
Aug 2008
hachi and nobuo =D they oh so match ^w^
Jan 29, 2010 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
Nana/Hachi! =3 I think Nana would make a much better "father" than anyone else. And I'm biased because I've loved that pairing since the beginning and because I do love yuri. x3
Feb 1, 2010 12:01 PM

Aug 2009
hate Takumi!!!
I want her to be with Nobu cause I love him too much and I want him to be happy.and after all the crap that Hachi has done(btw hate her too)he still loves her.so I have to go with HachiXNobu.just for his happiness.
and then again if Hachi won't be with Nobu,I still don't think that she has to be with Takumi.cause he soooooo doesn't care about her.he loves Reira from childhood.
Feb 18, 2010 7:35 AM

May 2009
I think its obvious that Hachi still loves Nobu.. everything is about money, I know she want her kid to have calm childhool, growing up in happy family, not having problems with money.. and I'm kinda sure - if I was her, I'll do the same..
but I still want her to be with Nobu. I really like him, he is one of my favourite characters in Nana, so I want him to be happy.
so after all I'm still on the Nobu side - Takumi, go die in hell! *_*
Feb 21, 2010 7:51 PM

Feb 2010
hachi should have an abortion.. shes still 20 and i think thats the best decisionfor her. its too early for her to get married. anyway, its her fault.
she's not using her head, isnt it obvious that takumi only want to have sex with her (my god use ur fucking head) or she also enjoy having sex with takumi . hhmmm hachi i cant understand you at all..

nana, honestly make me so depressed and fall in love at the same time.
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Feb 25, 2010 1:20 AM
Nov 2009
zheren said:
hachi should have an abortion.. shes still 20 and i think thats the best decisionfor her.

I'm going too quote Hachi"It's maternial insticnts to want to keep the baby." or something like that.
Mar 7, 2010 3:02 PM

May 2009
Abortion? Absolutely not! Why should a small living creature pay for her mistakes? o_O
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why Miu is sooo underated ?

tsukimikokoro - Dec 20, 2022

1 by peepeppercorn »»
Jan 9, 2023 1:36 AM

» Fav BLAST character ( 1 2 3 )

Seme - Aug 30, 2009

127 by tsukimikokoro »»
Dec 20, 2022 5:08 PM

» On Hold - ~member cards~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Seme - Aug 31, 2009

675 by Hachi13 »»
Oct 8, 2014 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ren VS Shin ( 1 2 3 )

Seme - Oct 22, 2009

117 by Bundle »»
Sep 29, 2011 4:29 AM

» Nana live-action movies

Chiba-chan - Dec 13, 2009

9 by Mikio-chan »»
Sep 28, 2010 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.