Forum Settings
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 15, 2014 9:21 PM

Nov 2011
Celty spotted in the starless sky. Nice start so far and I definitely get the same vibe of DRRR as I remembered years ago when I watched the anime.

There's already gossip on the chat room about the mysterious biker. Anyways, 3 chapters of volume 1 out so far and seems interesting enough. I really like the way some of the dialogues just comes out to be so direct.
May 7, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
Meh, the only thing I care about in this LN/franchise are Shizuo and Celty, the story stills the same trainwreck as the anime but explained in a more detailed way.
"A drop of cold sweat happened to trickle into his mouth, which he swallowed slowly." this quote was disgusting, I'll use my precious time reading Narita-sensei's other work instead than this one, maybe someday when I have tons of free time, I'll finish this one - Vol. score: 2.8/5.
Jan 25, 2017 8:05 AM
Jan 2017
Nick-Knight said:
Meh, the only thing I care about in this LN/franchise are Shizuo and Celty, the story stills the same trainwreck as the anime but explained in a more detailed way.
"A drop of cold sweat happened to trickle into his mouth, which he swallowed slowly." this quote was disgusting, I'll use my precious time reading Narita-sensei's other work instead than this one, maybe someday when I have tons of free time, I'll finish this one - Vol. score: 2.8/5.

Troll spotted.

How can you judge a work on a single sentence?
Jan 26, 2017 11:18 AM
Jan 2017
Nick-Knight said:
nareva__ said:

Troll spotted.

How can you judge a work on a single sentence?

I've read the whole first volume (hence why I can post here, in this volume discussion), I simply decided to focus on this particular quote for no special reason, and also, please, trolling is against the rules, if this post is actually a troll post, just report it instead of of making baseless assumptions (or at least know the meaning of the words you're using/what you're talking about).
P.S. I'm going to delete this post the next time I log in, because just like yours, it doesn't add anything useful to the discussion.

I am familiar with the rules of this site. I only find your justification irrelevant and very reductive. You aren't obliged to delete your post since I don't intend to discuss any longer with a narrow-minded person.

More topics from this board

» Which one should I buy (Durarara or Baccano)

Unalina - Jun 24, 2021

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 4, 2021 1:56 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Chapter 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 5, 2010

2 by metropyramid »»
Feb 6, 2021 10:52 PM

» DOES ANY KIND OF SCAN TRANSLATE THIS?

MatheusGomes - Jun 15, 2019

2 by crescensXG »»
Jun 16, 2019 2:42 AM

» Differences Between This and the Anime

removed-user - May 12, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
May 12, 2019 10:13 PM

» [Spoilers] Aftermath of Izaya Orihara

Subbed - Jul 21, 2014

46 by Livingthelife »»
Mar 7, 2019 12:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.