Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 1, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
Chunithm said:
Ive been going at it for about a year now, completed 120 series and was enjoying it until a couple days ago. While anime is still good and interesting, i have this feeling where i cant be bothered sitting it out and finishing the series. I feel like doing something else all the time. I get the same feeling as when im doing homework.

So how about you?
you should watch jojo, jojo makes everything better
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2016 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
been watching anime for about 2 decades. yeah i take breaks.. but not because i'm just bored of it. i just end up doing something else. I did lose taste in action over the years. Action and gore was the main facet of anime that made it so different, unique, and awesome. But eventually it just became mundane after so much of it. It's not as easy to intrigue me.
Dec 1, 2016 10:07 PM
Sep 2015
Really really got bored with anime, until i watch Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season. That's was a real fun man...
Still waiting for Half-Life 3...
Dec 4, 2016 4:05 AM

Nov 2013
If you're taking anime as a chore instead of as a form of entertainment, then you're doing it wrong. You should only watch anime when you feel like watching it. Don't watch anime just because you haven't watched any for the whole day.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour

animegamer245 - 5 minutes ago

0 by animegamer245 »»
5 minutes ago

» I really wish that more animes had re-caps

Atmogenic - 8 hours ago

8 by ScarRufus »»
6 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

70 by MichaelJackson »»
22 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 12 hours ago

16 by cyandaqil »»
26 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

8 by tchitchouan »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.