Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2009 9:57 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
L-E released episode 20. Your reviews of it.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Aug 20, 2009 1:14 AM

Jan 2008
I'm torn between whether Natsume did the right thing or not.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 23, 2009 2:05 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Putting that aside, I think it's weird that the boy didn't hear about this accident at least. The distance between the two schools can't be that big. And it's not exactly an everyday thing either.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 25, 2014 2:11 AM

Apr 2012
That was quite tearful, however, I can't understand why they completely forgot about Tokairin. The second season team did a good job with the character and now it's like he doesn't even exist, that has been bothering me through all this season. Nakajima's family and company have also "disappeared", ngh...
Dec 29, 2014 10:58 PM
Feb 2013
KlonosHeart said:
That was quite tearful, however, I can't understand why they completely forgot about Tokairin. The second season team did a good job with the character and now it's like he doesn't even exist, that has been bothering me through all this season. Nakajima's family and company have also "disappeared", ngh...

Yeah I noticed that after watching several episodes... I was surprised how they didn't bring those characters back into this series but they brought back strikeman and the crazy scooter lady....
May 25, 2016 9:03 PM

Jun 2013
a rare sad episode in this series

someone tell if this series also adapted the stories of the manga? or if it's new to television?
Aug 20, 2016 3:08 PM
May 2010
cyruz said:
Putting that aside, I think it's weird that the boy didn't hear about this accident at least. The distance between the two schools can't be that big. And it's not exactly an everyday thing either.

Depends on what they said about it and how it was reported. Not to mention the fact that it was most likely reported as a tragic accident involving a high school girl. people that age typically don't read newspapers and it's questionable whether or not something like that would have made the news channel in a city as big as Tokyo.

Still, I think they did the right thing by not telling him, sometimes I think it's better to know but, at the same time, gaining that feeling that if only you'd done something sooner or before, that somehow... that's when you can fall into a deep spiraling depression you can never get out of for some people.

Awesome episode, though wish they replaced Yoriko with Saori.
Aug 20, 2016 11:41 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Viper_607 said:
cyruz said:

Depends on what they said about it and how it was reported. Not to mention the fact that it was most likely reported as a tragic accident involving a high school girl. people that age typically don't read newspapers and it's questionable whether or not something like that would have made the news channel in a city as big as Tokyo.

That's possible. I applied my way of consuming/checking news to the boy's - they're likely to be very different.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 31, 2020 4:32 AM

Apr 2014
Broken dreams so grand...
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Nov 25, 2022 5:02 PM

Sep 2020
One of the saddest episodes of any anime series I've ever seen :'(

Personally, I would've wanted to know and therefore would've told the boy. Even though it might've been depressing he can have closure that their feelings were mutual.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Jan 27, 2023 10:31 PM

Oct 2018
Wow surprisingly deep & really poignant episode after some fairly lighthearted narratives in recent episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Episode 15 Discussion

cyruz - May 20, 2008

5 by MKSTEEL »»
Jan 27, 2023 11:03 PM

Poll: » You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Episode 1 Discussion

YourMessageHere - Oct 9, 2007

7 by MKSTEEL »»
Jan 27, 2023 10:40 PM

Poll: » You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Episode 24 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Dec 26, 2009

3 by SlammyHammy »»
Nov 25, 2022 5:48 PM

Poll: » You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Episode 23 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 26, 2009

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Nov 25, 2022 5:26 PM

Poll: » You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Episode 14 Discussion

cyruz - May 10, 2008

6 by Fronzel »»
Oct 23, 2021 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.