Forum Settings
Forums
New
What 1st Gen Pokemon Game you like the best?
Aug 19, 2009 2:09 AM

Jun 2009
If you like/love pokemon and the games from the start, then whats your favorite out of the 3?

Blue for me, since i got a GBC and Pokemon Blue on my B-Day i cant remember what age i am, but it doesn't matter. And today, i still have it and play it.

xDoN904Aug 19, 2009 4:00 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 19, 2009 2:56 AM

Feb 2009
i like pokemon blue better than red or yellow.

i always have trouble when battling eevee in the beginning of yellow with pikachu.
Aug 19, 2009 3:04 AM

May 2009
Eh?! Where's Pokemon Green? That's my first pokemon game >_<

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Aug 19, 2009 3:14 AM

Feb 2009
Aezile said:

leafgreen? i think l-PsYcHoDoN-l is only going for the old classic games :3 <3
Aug 19, 2009 3:33 AM

May 2009

No >_< Pokemon Green Version, that was my first pokemon game, I played it when I was 6 yrs. old and it's in Japanese language.

It's a good thing that I've able to finish it, eventhough I always wonder myself what's the name of this game and each monsters on it. Oh, I remember ~ I don't even know how to save back then and I always stuck on the first part of the game, the parcel thingy for Prof. Oak. I was able to finish because my bestfriend(yeah, he's the same age as I am) who happens to know how to read japanese teach me the game and the monsters on it. >_<

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Aug 19, 2009 3:46 AM

Mar 2008
Pokémon Green only came out in Japan
The first one I had was Red and I was like 6/7 years old
I had spent months saving money and selling things just to buy it with my own money. >_<
It was in english and I didn't know it back then, but strangely I understood everything about the game ^-^

Aug 19, 2009 3:59 AM

Jun 2009
Aezile said:

No >_< Pokemon Green Version, that was my first pokemon game, I played it when I was 6 yrs. old and it's in Japanese language.

It's a good thing that I've able to finish it, eventhough I always wonder myself what's the name of this game and each monsters on it. Oh, I remember ~ I don't even know how to save back then and I always stuck on the first part of the game, the parcel thingy for Prof. Oak. I was able to finish because my bestfriend(yeah, he's the same age as I am) who happens to know how to read japanese teach me the game and the monsters on it. >_<

Damn i forgot to add Green >_< im used to the US pokemon games that i left out green XP

EDIT: Aezile i added the original Green in the poll so choose with your heart content ^^
Aug 19, 2009 4:02 AM

May 2009
I see. I didn't know about the release thing so I guess it's good then XD

Aug 19, 2009 4:04 AM

Jun 2009
Aezile said:
I see. I didn't know about the release thing so I guess it's good then XD

Well i knew there was Green out in Japan, but i didn't remember when i was making this poll, but its all good at least you set the facts straight ^^
Aug 19, 2009 4:07 AM

May 2009
l-PsYcHoDoN-l said:

Well i knew there was Green out in Japan, but i didn't remember when i was making this poll, but its all good at least you set the facts straight ^^

Yep, long live Pokemon! XD

Aug 19, 2009 4:08 AM

Jun 2009
aichanXD said:
Aezile said:

leafgreen? i think l-PsYcHoDoN-l is only going for the old classic games :3 <3

I like all the Pokemon games, but i like the classics the best, because of the origional the stats of a pokemon Example: Charizard stats is way higher in lv.100 than the new pokemon games, they dumbed down the stats of the origional 256 pokemon in my opinion.

And the #1 thing i like the classic pokemon games is
Aug 19, 2009 4:10 AM

May 2009
Oh yeah, the glitches. I remember the Mew glitch on Pokemon Yellow, I was so suprised when mew appeared and the Missing No. pokemon XD

Aug 19, 2009 4:14 AM

Jun 2009
Aezile said:
Oh yeah, the glitches. I remember the Mew glitch on Pokemon Yellow, I was so suprised when mew appeared and the Missing No. pokemon XD

The mew glitch worked on blue, but idk about red since i haven't tried it out yet. And the missingno glitch also makes any item in the 6th slot infinite
Aug 19, 2009 4:16 AM

May 2009
Oh, I didn't know that, I only know about the Missing No. pokemon XD

Aug 19, 2009 4:22 AM

Jun 2009
Aezile said:
Oh, I didn't know that, I only know about the Missing No. pokemon XD

Same here, but i found that out myself when i was wandering wtf is that square thingy next to the number???

Oh btw it was Master Ball in the 6th slot and i was glad that it was in the 6th slot or i would've been through hell catching legendary pokemon with unlimited Ultra Balls XD
Aug 19, 2009 4:28 AM

May 2009
Haha, So true XD

Aug 19, 2009 4:36 AM

Feb 2009
l-PsYcHoDoN-l said:
Oh btw it was Master Ball in the 6th slot and i was glad that it was in the 6th slot or i would've been through hell catching legendary pokemon with unlimited Ultra Balls XD

too bad they didn't have custom pokeball back then ^^'
Aug 19, 2009 4:41 AM

Jun 2009
aichanXD said:
l-PsYcHoDoN-l said:

too bad they didn't have custom pokeball back then ^^'

Yea true, but as long as i got infinite master balls, then i don't need em, just one throw and that sucker is mine XD
Aug 19, 2009 4:50 AM

Feb 2009
i only have one masterball so when i'm fighting with legendary pokemon i always use timer ball because i tend to drag out the battle with sleep and other delay turn status effects ^^
Aug 19, 2009 4:52 AM

May 2009
>>Yea true, but as long as i got infinite master balls, then i don't need em, just one throw and that sucker is mine XD

Lol, you meanine XD

>>i only have one masterball so when i'm fighting with legendary pokemon i always use timer ball because i tend to drag out the battle with sleep and other delay turn status effects ^^

Yeah, was choice Ai-chan. For me, i don't like masterball, yeah sure this ball will help you a lot but I like challenges so if the *legendary* pokemon dies in a battle or I ran out of pokeballs just repeat the process until you catch the pokemon fair and square ^_^

Aug 19, 2009 4:55 AM

Jun 2009
Aezile said:
>>Yea true, but as long as i got infinite master balls, then i don't need em, just one throw and that sucker is mine XD

Lol, you meanine XD

>>i only have one masterball so when i'm fighting with legendary pokemon i always use timer ball because i tend to drag out the battle with sleep and other delay turn status effects ^^

Yeah, was choice Ai-chan. For me, i don't like masterball, yeah sure this ball will help you a lot but I like challenges so if the *legendary* pokemon dies in a battle or I ran out of pokeballs just repeat the process until you catch the pokemon fair and square ^_^

Timer balls was VERY useful on emerald and the new pokemon games
Aug 19, 2009 4:57 AM

May 2009
How about Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal Apricot Pokeballs? Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Dark Ball and the likes

Aug 19, 2009 4:58 AM

Jun 2009
Aezile said:
How about Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal Apricot Pokeballs? Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Dark Ball and the likes

They work good depends on what type and situation it is
Sep 20, 2009 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
Red version, because was the first Pokémon game I ever played.
Oct 12, 2009 1:53 PM
Jan 2009
Pokemon Yellow for me. Loves that Pikachu following me around. :D
Feb 24, 2010 5:03 AM

May 2008
I spent more time playing red and more fond memories of it, but I'd say Yellow is my favorite of that series/generation. Because it truly encapsulated the heart of what Pokemon had become at that point due to the series.

It was a more "completed" version of what they had going of that generation at the time. It was adorable to be able to see even just one pokemon and how much it loved you. It's mood, so forth. It added an edge of humanity and warmth that the pokemon games didn't have before. And it set a precedent for pokemon games to come in the future, affection levels, which may hopefully resurface on the same level as on yellow someday in the future.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 28, 2010 2:02 PM

Jul 2008
Pokemon Blue. It was my first Pokemon game :3
Jun 29, 2010 3:21 PM

Oct 2009
Red, it was my first game as well =)

Yellow was cute though with Pikachu following you around
Nov 2, 2020 10:39 PM
Jul 2018
WaterBlue

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Pokemon professor

Hetalia96 - Sep 25, 2016

3 by SobbleBoy27 »»
Jun 13, 2022 11:01 AM

Poll: » What 4th Gen Pokemon Game you like the best?

xDoN904 - Aug 19, 2009

21 by Kirisakei »»
Feb 17, 2022 4:46 PM

» Funny Pokemon related images

KyuuAL - Sep 6, 2010

8 by removed-user »»
Nov 2, 2020 10:41 PM

» Your favourite Gym Leader?

Dalek-kun - May 12, 2014

3 by removed-user »»
Nov 2, 2020 10:37 PM

Poll: » What Gen Starter is your most favorite?

xDoN904 - Aug 19, 2009

22 by removed-user »»
Nov 2, 2020 8:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.