Forum Settings
Forums
Nodame Cantabile
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2009 11:23 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Chiaki made a decision. About time.

I'd feel sad if Nodame didn't finish school though. She's already put so much effort into it.

BEGINNER
Aug 12, 2009 11:25 PM

Jul 2008
Nodame going back to be a preschool teacher??!!
somehow I don't know if I would like that...

the Brazil scenes were nice and funny xD
and I agree it's about time Chiaki made a decision!
Aug 12, 2009 11:50 PM

Sep 2008
"Is Chiaki... gay?"

Rather than a preschool teacher, she seems more like a Piano Teacher that would teach little kids, much like the one that traumatized her, well without the traumatizing part.

I love the Violinist though, even though she had no lines.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2009 1:08 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
yay! Chiaki finally decided!

now to wait again for the next chapter ;_________;
p r o f i l e 👀
Aug 13, 2009 5:22 AM

Dec 2008
That was a sweet chapter.

Nothing weird about Nodame wanting to be a pre-school teacher/play piano for kids, that was always her dream. I wouldn't mind it, although since Chiaki will be most likely staying pro, they won't be together often (unless she goes around the world with him, and always has different classes of children). That would suck ):
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Aug 13, 2009 6:11 AM

May 2007
Wow...for some reason, it felt like the last chapter only came out like 2 weeks ago, and not a month. But a nice surprise for me in the morning.

Feels like after seeing a fellow orchestral member talk about marriage, Chiaki is thinking the same thing. Of course we all know he took Nodame for granted, but I think this time really hit home on him. It'll be interesting to see if Chiaki drops everything to return to Paris.

juu said:
Nodame going back to be a preschool teacher??!!
somehow I don't know if I would like that...

Really? I think that'd be find. Actually, I think its a profession that would fit her child-like enthusiasm perfectly, to be honest.
Aug 13, 2009 1:57 PM
Jul 2007
YAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
Aug 13, 2009 1:59 PM

May 2007
I'm glad Chiaki finally made his decision :DD Now I wait for their reunion :)
As for Nodame, I would actually like her to pursue a goal of becoming a pro musician and not a preschool teacher :\ She already came this far! Sigh.

Aug 13, 2009 5:13 PM

Jul 2008
NoyaChan said:
As for Nodame, I would actually like her to pursue a goal of becoming a pro musician and not a preschool teacher : She already came this far! Sigh.
Same here. She can easily teach when she gets older. Just a few years of being a pro couldn't hurt, right? She'd get more students like that, too.

BEGINNER
Aug 13, 2009 8:32 PM
Jul 2018
Since Im a fan of Nodame!CHILDREN I want her to become a preschool teacher. She seems to like that more than music. Im rooting for her.

GO CHIAKI! Finally making a decision!! 8D Im glad he figured himself out. That loser. :D
Aug 14, 2009 5:21 PM

Oct 2008
My reaction to Chiaki's decision was "Kyaa!!!~ <3 FINALLY!!" But I have to admit I was pretty surprised...Didn't expect Chiaki to be that...passionated to Nodame :P But it is a great decision. Now that everything is left to Nodame...
Aug 14, 2009 11:25 PM

Aug 2008
FINALLY!!!! Oh I can't wait for him to come back! Will he sweep her up in his arms and kiss her? I hope he's desperate and lets down his wall.

But she can't become a school teacher until she does a concerto with him! I think she will finish school once he promises to do one with her after she graduates. :) That would be perfect.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Aug 19, 2009 8:18 AM
Sep 2007
Next chapter please!!!

This is so exciting!!

Yayy for Nodame. Hope she won't change her mind like women do! Oh, well, she thinks like a child, right?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 21 Discussion

loghneckbeard - Apr 20, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 11 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 10 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 7 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 12, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 10, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.