New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2017 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
The Chronicles of the Train

Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
If we cannot come to a consensus of sorts on a scum lynch in the next two hours I suggest we lynch claimed tpr. A big part of my reasoning is they claim they want to help town but I'm just not seeing that from them.
I don't think the current vote count is conducive to catching scum. Too many min voters and to many one vote trains.

Willing to lynch:
Roz/Phraze/whisper

This is definitely where it started. This post created the first idea of the train and while it was not massively compelling it did at least get the wheels rolling. Tonally this is really light and not serious.

Yee boi~

Let's lynch Phraze. He's the scummiest smelling scum right now.

Arrisu said:
If Phraze flips scum then I'll be willing to change my read on Claire, considering she is already on that train.

Vote Lynch: Phraze
So what is your read on Claire right now?

logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

Yee boi~

Let's lynch Phraze. He's the scummiest smelling scum right now.
Well Mishu's vote is RVS and I am kind of neutral on Claire, a Phraze scum flip would go a long way to making me feel better about Claire. I am down if nothing else it will be interesting to see how votes move over the next hour and a half.

Unvote:
Vote: Phraze

@Phraze in a world where you and I are both town where should we be lynching at today?
This vote on phraze actually is quite interesting because it suggests it is for the interest in the game. Which means it is a lynch for information or for the excitement.

aa-dono said:
I guess I can join. I'm not sure I'll be here for phase change. Even if I do, I'll probably just lurk and observe votes.
This one is the worst though because it is a sheep vote and aa knows it is a locked vote because she cannot be back to move it.

AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:
I guess I can join. I'm not sure I'll be here for phase change. Even if I do, I'll probably just lurk and observe votes.
so you're netrual on Phraze but don't mind lynching her?
Abu actually makes a really good point here and notices what I do.

Arrisu said:
No more votes on Phraze for now.
So then Arri does not want any more votes, which I assume must be because there is enough to cause pressure with 45 minutes on the clock, it is was super lucky that Phraze came back.

Then tingle and Mai come in at the end.

Honestly, there area many questions about the development of the train and I feel like it formed way to late and it came down to we will lynch you if you do not claim. So personally i don't think that even if Phraze could have claimed fast enough that there was enough time to make a difference that it became locked in well into the fifteenth page.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2017 8:19 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity your thoughts on the different Role PM background? No townies have come forward to say they also have a red role PM background.
What do you make of the Coelestin kill and do you think tingle flipped town or mafia?

I was hoping to hear from Claire/Lamb be for posting my thoughts

I think Tingle flipped scum and has the ability to show town.

From the opening post regarding setup " Knowing things about the players used for the roles can't be use to break the game. " So this means someone as cute as Reiynii can be scum too.

Compare your role card to that of Chione or Phraze, look at the bubbles in the background, look at everything about the background, play spot the difference. They are the exact match, pixel for pixel. What this means is that the background for all the town rolecards have been copied and pasted. So if Tingle is town, his rolecard would've showed blue too. I can only further confirm this with a scum flip.

Secondly, "Best Trap". We can't use the player flavour to solve the game but we can link the role name flavour to the abilities and hence the alignment. What could it mean? Bomb? If he's the bomb and died, that would make Chione the mafia which although I could see, with a name like killjoy, I doubt Kaitou would be hardworking enough to alter the rolecards just to mess with us. (Someone knowing kaitou meta confirm or deny this please). Second possibility for "Best Trap" is as I said, being able to fool everyone. You guys know what are traps right? Felix from Re:Zero, Ruka for Stein's gate, Saika from Oreigairu. Basically, they are boys that deceptively trick people into thinking they are girls. Reword here and there and they could be mafia that deceptively trick people into they are town. Whether first or second scenario, I'm pretty sure mafia died tonight.

First Scenario (more literal trap meaning): Tingle is Mafia bomb, Chione is Vig, boooom. That means no SK, and mafia kill got doc'd
Second scenario (more relevant trap meaning): Tingle had the ability to appear town upon death.
Third scenario, do you know the actress ability from EM? When she kills someone, she will give them her role and take their role. Like a mafia roleswap but her alignment remains scum. So Tingle may not be reiynii, but the actual reiynii role is still out there and alive with Tingle's role. This is the only scenario with 2 town deaths.

Next part, since I'm done with possible mechanics. People who are like "Just cos CP is best town, he can't be trusted, its a bastard game hur dur", do you think Tingle can be trusted just cos Host says he's town? Is it not a bastard game? So I really want to pressure these people who do show any double standard towards me.

To bait fish withal. If it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. They hath disgraced me and hindered me half a million, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies—and what’s his reason? I am best town. Hath not a best town eyes? Hath not a best town hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a best trap is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? If you vote us, shall we not revenge?

tl;dr will pressure lamb and claire. @logic340 redo your VCA, this time, consider Tingles to be mafia and see what you can come up with.

Also, I'll just stick to mechanical play here. It's relevant and effective.
Aug 21, 2017 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Happy late bird day, Suzu o/
Ok, roz1roz claimed Survivor or something similar. Of course, he's a no-lynch from now on. That claim was so ridiculously out of nowhere that I force myself to believe it to some extent. Only the role looks slightly unoriginal in this setup but eh.
I wouldn't go taking roz of the table so quickly. As stated recently LucianRoy taught me to be a greedy/selfish townie. Zymf came with a very similar claim in TMA mafia and if it wasn't for some information from a town grave robber and Lucian's push for a town only win we may have let zymf (SK) slip by and possibly win. So for now I would like for him to prove himself behaviorally before we consider really giving him a pass and if it comes to CFDing again then claimed TPR is definitely an option for me.

Mishukax said:
Can you go into details now? Explain the people why I'm town!
Was hoping someone else would come back to this but sure thing.
Mishukax said:
The thing is, why would CP go along with it if he's mafia? Because if that's true then there is someone with the CP card ready to "counterclaim" and CP ends up in an awkward position. Unless he didn't realize the announcement could be referring to the role so he jumped on it quickly and now he's forced to go along with it.
If he's town it makes sense for him to jump in the thread acting as a confirmed town so we can't really analyze his entrance. Plus, if he's town and he understands that the announcement might not be talking about him, he could still pretend like it's talking about him anyway since he really is town and has no reason to agree or disagree with any theory that the announcement is talking about the role card.
While this feels kind of wishy washy was you just presented each option without giving your opinion, it can come from either alignment.
Mishukax said:
Good catch (?) I actually agree with this. Feels weird for the host to warn the participant that his role could be affected by bastard elements when it obviously can anyway from the game presentation. But perhaps CP's role is an exception and required an additional warning because of its nature.
Edit after #357: eh, that's an okay explanation from CP. I'm already tired of looking into the endless possibilities of CP's role, ugh.
This feels genuine not like an opportunistic jump by mafia.
Mishukax said:
That question is meh as heck. I'd rather you guide someone better with a more precise question instead of asking them about everyone who they haven't given an opinion of. Maybe you could ask Abu what he thinks of CP's read on Arri. Something like that. I'm picking at straws but sorry, I tend to dislike simple questions which scum can take right from their pocket. Not that I can complain if you end up with interesting results from asking that question, but anyway.
Mindmeld I have been telling people this for the last three games with Abu these types of questions are not the way to get a read on him or get his thoughts. I have made mention of it here at least 3 times this game. I think this gave me the most townie vibes.
Mishukax said:
That's fair enough. I was going to sleep so I wanted to leave on a note of something that had been on my mind but not that worth mentioning, anything that could get Labs in the spotlight he probably deserves to be in. I know how this person plays, I know it's not that weird of a play from him to fake claim scum, I just want more from him, and I do expect more from him will come, but I definitely don't want him to cruise through D1 with now an unexplained vote on me and all. I tend to like players who fluff, but I'd rather put out a warning. Though I do like what he tried to do with the no-claiming stuff concerning who might have the CP rolecard. That said, Labs' playstyle can be interpreted as scummy by most people so it's a slot to be careful about. Like Shinichi, or I don't know, Karote.
Fair points here honestly but with Labs V/LA for the weekend he'll have to wait until this phase for his answers. Something worth watching progress.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 21, 2017 8:29 PM

Dec 2014
Thoughts on Chi's death.

Arri is definetly town, in every possible scenario except maybe 1. But even then, that's a low possibility. Chi was a smart kill, if she was a night kill. I expect scum to be a strong player, looking at suzu, logic, Arri and to a certain extent, aa-dono and lastwhisper.
Aug 21, 2017 8:29 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
For now: vote: Arrisu
P.s. still at work
Thoughts on two deaths with a claimed TPR?
Ok so first, The Morning After had two tprs, one could win with town, and the other was an even night werewolf, so its still possible that their is another killing role. I think you guys also stated theres a variant of ToS's veteran, which is called the paranoid gun owner. I can look it up but my assumption is that if he activates his ability then he kills people that visit him, so that is also a possibility. I dont think the borders mean anything, but we also can't really confirm this either unless we see a mafia flip with a red border. I'm assuming borders, and flavors were linked from the start, which means Rei-chan being red means nothing, but instead the possbility that he is actually a mafia lies soley in the name of his role, which is called trap, which of course is an indication to his personality also. Probably his role just flips the opposite of what ever his alignment is, but idk like it just seems so obvious, but the bastard could lie in the obviousness of his death flip.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 21, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:

logic340 said:
Well Mishu's vote is RVS and I am kind of neutral on Claire, a Phraze scum flip would go a long way to making me feel better about Claire. I am down if nothing else it will be interesting to see how votes move over the next hour and a half.

Unvote:

@Phraze in a world where you and I are both town where should we be lynching at today?
This vote on phraze actually is quite interesting because it suggests it is for the interest in the game. Which means it is a lynch for information or for the excitement.
This is kind of what I am talking about when I say that people only look at one post. So I vote for information or excitement huh? Post #611 quoted below in the spoiler came before my vote in #654. Please come again with this you are saying. I feel like this has shades of your read while SK in AoTS2 mafia but I don't want to meta you too much.

Aug 21, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
tl;dr will pressure lamb and claire. @logic340 redo your VCA, this time, consider Tingles to be mafia and see what you can come up with.

Also, I'll just stick to mechanical play here. It's relevant and effective.
um....I already did in post #880

Aug 21, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Thoughts on Chi's death.

Arri is definetly town, in every possible scenario except maybe 1. But even then, that's a low possibility. Chi was a smart kill, if she was a night kill. I expect scum to be a strong player, looking at suzu, logic, Arri and to a certain extent, aa-dono and lastwhisper.
I feel like we should talk about that maybe 1 scenario, and why you think hes def town?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:
Nope. Sorry, currently occupied ><

My vote on Mishu is pressure. I don't read phraze as either town or scum, so I don't have any objection to the lynch.

So unless the vote is on someone I have townlean on, I won't object.

Yet you moved anyways, I got my eyes on you... and What pressure, you had your vote for a while, but didnt seem to make much of a case on it, unless I'm mistaken. If ur intent was to make pressure on a possible scum, then you could have gone at it in a stronger way, rather then allowing this train on Phraze to increase. So you only defend your town leads, and attack scum leads, and your totally ok with one of your nai reads being lynched because you don't care enough to find reason to possibly scum read them or town read them? This just seems scummy to me, and while reading at work, this just through me for a "what???" loop
Yeah, the vote on Mishu was a failure since he didn't come back to the thread.
Yeah I moved anyway. There's a thing called unity. Though well, you can also call it sheep. I was occupied, someone ask me to join a train on someone who is online, and Arri always pressures until she stops. So yeah, I followed.
Yeah, I defend thoughts I think made sense, or my townleans. Sometimes I don't attack my scumreads. Depending on mood, I can play passive observer and active uh something. Hnn, while it's true I don't mind my neutral read being lynched, the reasons you assumed is not the case. What makes you think I don't care?

Aug 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
show me times when we were both online? If I didn't interact with her then I saw no need to.
This is just her interactions going out from her slot to other players and not the other way around. She didn't interact with you but Idk if it was the other way around. Also you don't have to be online together to interact with one another. You were a hot topic and while she touched on me and you a bit she did not actually ask you any questions or anything. Again I want to work with you today so please don't view everything like an attack, we are just working through the information.
I understand where your coming from, but that excessive push just feels scummy to me, and I don't know her meta, and I'd rather not take the words of others and instead form my own opinion. and if you look at this, I can understand her not having any interactions with Phraze and Maitai because they weren't active at the same time. But Whisper and Claire? I'm pretty sure Tingle was around when both these players were present., she did clearly state time of activity, which is why I made my statement. I want to pressure her tbh, and I do want to work with you, starting day 2, and I cant tell you why Tingle's never interacted with me. Either way I want to focus on Dono, and Claire, as well as Arrisu, I honestly wanted to poke Tingles, but you know how that went.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Thoughts on two deaths with a claimed TPR?
Ok so first, The Morning After had two tprs, one could win with town, and the other was an even night werewolf, so its still possible that their is another killing role. I think you guys also stated theres a variant of ToS's veteran, which is called the paranoid gun owner. I can look it up but my assumption is that if he activates his ability then he kills people that visit him, so that is also a possibility. I dont think the borders mean anything, but we also can't really confirm this either unless we see a mafia flip with a red border. I'm assuming borders, and flavors were linked from the start, which means Rei-chan being red means nothing, but instead the possbility that he is actually a mafia lies soley in the name of his role, which is called trap, which of course is an indication to his personality also. Probably his role just flips the opposite of what ever his alignment is, but idk like it just seems so obvious, but the bastard could lie in the obviousness of his death flip.
The bolded is not true actually. As of right now not one townie has come forward to confirm that townie role pm's have a red background. Would you like to be the first?

So in theory we could all reveal what the background of our Role PM picture is to see if Tingle and some other townies have a Red background. But as it stands right now the way people have reacted to this it seems that town got backgrounds like Grapefruit and Phraze.
roz the claimed TPR says his is different then the two we have seen already.
Tingle's stands out as something different maybe they were a townie who flips scum? I haven't seen anyone propose that possibility.

Aug 21, 2017 8:49 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Hnn why not? Abu deflect a direct question.
After re-reading this quote chain I am really surprised that you took Clarie's side of this and even went as far as to bring up deflecting from a direct question with everything else that we got out of Abu during this interaction with Clare. I feel like people look at one post too often instead of what lead to the post they are thinking about. I also feel like if you want Abu to answer something asking barebones questions like who should we look into is the wrong way to go about it. Even worse since I caught flack for saying we should look into Abu/last/Labs for their scum claims and got a ton of backlash for it.

Edit: Why was whoever Abu decided to say better then the options I chose without being asked?
Why were you surprised I took her side?

And I'm sorry logic, but I don't really understand everything after the taking Claire's side so I'm not sure how to answer you.

Aug 21, 2017 8:51 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
What is everyone talking about? Something about border colors? Did the the host mess up the phase change death flip again? I'm so lost

If you're active, mind bothering to explain your vote?
I still dont see eye to eye with how you play, and I don't like how your defense towards your actions is self-meta.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
This is just her interactions going out from her slot to other players and not the other way around. She didn't interact with you but Idk if it was the other way around. Also you don't have to be online together to interact with one another. You were a hot topic and while she touched on me and you a bit she did not actually ask you any questions or anything. Again I want to work with you today so please don't view everything like an attack, we are just working through the information.
I understand where your coming from, but that excessive push just feels scummy to me, and I don't know her meta, and I'd rather not take the words of others and instead form my own opinion. and if you look at this, I can understand her not having any interactions with Phraze and Maitai because they weren't active at the same time. But Whisper and Claire? I'm pretty sure Tingle was around when both these players were present., she did clearly state time of activity, which is why I made my statement. I want to pressure her tbh, and I do want to work with you, starting day 2, and I cant tell you why Tingle's never interacted with me. Either way I want to focus on Dono, and Claire, as well as Arrisu, I honestly wanted to poke Tingles, but you know how that went.
Fair enough on the "same time present" part. Go ahead and pressure her but what if you find you two were online at the same time? As I have backread I don't see anything from you going Tingle's way btw. so it seems to be a truthful observation that you are taking such offense too. Everything that happens or is said is not an attack on you again we are going over the information to see where it leads us. Please help us instead of fighting us all the time.

Aug 21, 2017 8:56 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
After re-reading this quote chain I am really surprised that you took Clarie's side of this and even went as far as to bring up deflecting from a direct question with everything else that we got out of Abu during this interaction with Clare. I feel like people look at one post too often instead of what lead to the post they are thinking about. I also feel like if you want Abu to answer something asking barebones questions like who should we look into is the wrong way to go about it. Even worse since I caught flack for saying we should look into Abu/last/Labs for their scum claims and got a ton of backlash for it.

Edit: Why was whoever Abu decided to say better then the options I chose without being asked?

And I'm sorry logic, but I don't really understand everything after the taking Claire's side so I'm not sure how to answer you.
Because you went at Abu about one question out of the whole conversation. He stated who he thought we should be looking into it was Claire. She asked again what was he supposed to say. Please read the quote chain and see if you can see where I am coming from here.

So I feel like you looked at the fact that Abu didn't answer her question but her question has already been answered as he is pushing his suspicions on her and saying that she is scummy for her push on CP. Claire's question is just a place filler and since you picked up on it made Abu look bad to you though the answer was clear LOOK INTO CLAIRE.
I hope this makes more sense to you. I wish people would read the post that lead up to the post they are talking about. There is more to a response then the post itself as it is generally one small part of a larger interaction.

Aug 21, 2017 8:58 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
The bolded is not true actually. As of right now not one townie has come forward to confirm that townie role pm's have a red background. Would you like to be the first?

So in theory we could all reveal what the background of our Role PM picture is to see if Tingle and some other townies have a Red background. But as it stands right now the way people have reacted to this it seems that town got backgrounds like Grapefruit and Phraze.
Tingle's stands out as something different maybe they were a townie who flips scum? I haven't seen anyone propose that possibility.
My border is blue also, I was just putting out possibilities, cause the whole red border, with the blue town flip, so kinda makes it feel weird.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 8:58 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
I don't deal with direct meta. Question asked, you answer. He has every right not to answer, but that doesn't discredit Claire's push on him. Let him answer things directed at him - or choose not to, and be read for it.
If I had a nickel for every time a question I asked went unanswered I'd be a wealthy man. How is that indicative of anything when I have town and scum doing it me all the time? If examples are needed there are plenty I can pull from this game alone and not to be rude but if we are going with that reasoning then I would expect you to already be on top of it? Meaning who else hasn't been answering questions directed at them?
I don't answer all questions too. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes I missed it, sometimes just testing.
But everyone else is allowed to read into what I do since choosing to answer is also a behaviour.

Congrats, you got Abu meta. We don't. So really, why are you so against people going at him? Abu seems to be doing fine, don't baby him. At least that's the impression I get from games where you're there with him.

Back to game, Claire asked him who he'd suggest Claire look into since he was against the whole CP idea. Up till that +1 he ignored the question. And he hasn't been giving any of his own reads. Why do you think we should've let it go?

Aug 21, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

My border is blue also, I was just putting out possibilities, cause the whole red border, with the blue town flip, so kinda makes it feel weird.
Well it could be a clue as I stated earlier somewhere in the 800's. I didn't even notice it so it could actually mean something or it may mean nothing but something is off here and if not one townie is going to say they also have a red background then the conclusion is pretty clear imo.

Aug 21, 2017 9:01 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
aa-dono said:
I like what she said about Claire. She said what's in my mind exactly, as for logic based on meta he's too emotional to be scum, a scum logic is way more clam than that. and IDK about Mishu yet

Whydopeopleonlyreadlogicbasedonhisemotionsholycrap.

Just got out of Hydra Mafia where people townread him for being emotional or whatever, turns out he was scum, which made sense because of his actions which were relatively scummy. I just don't believe in 'emotion' as a tell anymore, and I think I never really did, sorry. I do agree that, emotions aside, logic is off to a nice start.
I didn't say that?

Aug 21, 2017 9:03 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

This is kind of what I am talking about when I say that people only look at one post. So I vote for information or excitement huh? Post #611 quoted below in the spoiler came before my vote in #654. Please come again with this you are saying. I feel like this has shades of your read while SK in AoTS2 mafia but I don't want to meta you too much.

Honestly, I just think you don't like me to analyze your posts one by one, you would rather be taken in the score of actions rather then by individual posts. I knew what it looked like when I read it, but I was not going to say it was worst vote n that train nor the best vote. It was the reaction to the vote at the time and how it laid out in the chain of events. I wasn't aware that we lynch our null reads for information, must be some kind of new rules.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2017 9:03 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Fair enough on the "same time present" part. Go ahead and pressure her but what if you find you two were online at the same time? As I have backread I don't see anything from you going Tingle's way btw. so it seems to be a truthful observation that you are taking such offense too. Everything that happens or is said is not an attack on you again we are going over the information to see where it leads us. Please help us instead of fighting us all the time.
Also understandable, I don't want to attack her because I understand she has a point to all her logic (pun intended), and I understand you get info by poking things, but see it through my eyes, if we are playing under the assumption that Tingle is mafia, and lets say this leads all the way to a lynch on me, is it my fault for never interacting with her when I flip town, or would I be unlucky just because she never interacted with me. Either way like you said, there are many other places to push at the moment. Im still waiting for Lamby to re appear, so ill probably take a look at claires interactions
Edit: I also know that this is kinda farfetched because if I get lynched I cant solely blame it on this.
_WispAug 21, 2017 9:07 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Mishukax said:

Whydopeopleonlyreadlogicbasedonhisemotionsholycrap.

Just got out of Hydra Mafia where people townread him for being emotional or whatever, turns out he was scum, which made sense because of his actions which were relatively scummy. I just don't believe in 'emotion' as a tell anymore, and I think I never really did, sorry. I do agree that, emotions aside, logic is off to a nice start.
I didn't say that?
... nope moving on
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:07 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:

Because you went at Abu about one question out of the whole conversation. He stated who he thought we should be looking into it was Claire. She asked again what was he supposed to say. Please read the quote chain and see if you can see where I am coming from here.

So I feel like you looked at the fact that Abu didn't answer her question but her question has already been answered as he is pushing his suspicions on her and saying that she is scummy for her push on CP. Claire's question is just a place filler and since you picked up on it made Abu look bad to you though the answer was clear LOOK INTO CLAIRE.
I hope this makes more sense to you. I wish people would read the post that lead up to the post they are talking about. There is more to a response then the post itself as it is generally one small part of a larger interaction.
Ahh. Now I get it. Sorry. Thanks.

Aug 21, 2017 9:09 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
If I had a nickel for every time a question I asked went unanswered I'd be a wealthy man. How is that indicative of anything when I have town and scum doing it me all the time? If examples are needed there are plenty I can pull from this game alone and not to be rude but if we are going with that reasoning then I would expect you to already be on top of it? Meaning who else hasn't been answering questions directed at them?
I don't answer all questions too. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes I missed it, sometimes just testing.
But everyone else is allowed to read into what I do since choosing to answer is also a behaviour.

Congrats, you got Abu meta. We don't. So really, why are you so against people going at him? Abu seems to be doing fine, don't baby him. At least that's the impression I get from games where you're there with him.

Back to game, Claire asked him who he'd suggest Claire look into since he was against the whole CP idea. Up till that +1 he ignored the question. And he hasn't been giving any of his own reads. Why do you think we should've let it go?
The bolded: well maybe you should verify with Abu and others if my read is correct. That is a start to sorting me out. Also I don't mind if people want to sort out Abu I just feel questions like "who is suspicious" "where should we look" aren't the way to go about it. Continue on and continue to get the responses you do. Also please look into Abu I got so much flack for saying look into him for his scum claim now I am protecting him? I can't please anyone around here.

If you really think Abu had no reads before you +1 then you need to go back and re-read D1 again. Some things can be implied and his suspicions of Claire and thinking we should be looking there is kind of clear if you follow his posts. That is what I am getting at you take the fact he didn't answer her question about who to look at and label it whatever you are labeling it then again not to be rude I will lob all the unanswered questions your way so you can tell me who is scummy for it and who isn't.

edit: It's a very bad argument but I will send those posts your way to prove my point if I have to.

Aug 21, 2017 9:11 PM

Jan 2014
@aa-dono Have you seen Abu's post, like have you actually looked at them because if u did then idk how you wouldn't give him huge town points.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:14 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Thoughts on Chi's death.

I feel like we should talk about that maybe 1 scenario, and why you think hes def town?

3 scenarios
1) due to some unholy bastard system. Chione is scum. Scum wouldn't townblock another scum that heavily. Arri is town
2) Chione is town, arri is town, lul.
3) chione is town, arri is scum who decided to kill chione. Pros and cons
Pros: Solidify her town status temporarily.
Stop a strong player
Cons: a player is looking away from her, why not let her continue her wrong ways?
The player severely townreads her, having ber around to defend her is much better.

From what I heard from chi, arri is not a confident scum, only scum confident in themselves to survive without a townread plays option 3
Aug 21, 2017 9:15 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

Ahh. Now I get it. Sorry. Thanks.
Cool I just pointed out a similar thing with Suzune in regards to my vote on Phraze. She said it was for information but if you read from my #611 and there after I can't see how she comes to the conclusion that my vote was for information or excitement?

Aug 21, 2017 9:18 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
@aa-dono Have you seen Abu's post, like have you actually looked at them because if u did then idk how you wouldn't give him huge town points.
Lol so if I question someone it's a sign of scumread?

I'm not giving anyone huge town points. Betrayal hurts, you know? (slightly directing this to logic)

I like everything Abu does EoD. I don't really get what he was doing previously, but I guess I just misunderstood him. I wished he was the one to correct reads on him though, and not logic.

Aug 21, 2017 9:18 PM

Dec 2014
Guys, do me a favour and say "I respect that". It has to do with my second ability. I wanted to save it but I'm tired to looking in circles.
Aug 21, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

3 scenarios
1) due to some unholy bastard system. Chione is scum. Scum wouldn't townblock another scum that heavily. Arri is town
Stop a strong player
Cons: a player is looking away from her, why not let her continue her wrong ways?
The player severely townreads her, having ber around to defend her is much better.

From what I heard from chi, arri is not a confident scum, only scum confident in themselves to survive without a townread plays option 3

It's called power wolfing. A great example is Suzune's recently finished Vengeful game where Crossbell and Ruu town read on another and split the town. I find this very unlikely though as I town read Coelestin slightly and I am not willing to wine myself on her flip.

Aug 21, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
Guys, do me a favour and say "I respect that". It has to do with my second ability. I wanted to save it but I'm tired to looking in circles.
I respect that.

Aug 21, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
"I respect that" though I think I already said it this phase.

Aug 21, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I respect that.
#thug life
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:

I'm not giving anyone huge town points. Betrayal hurts, you know? (slightly directing this to logic)

Hugs

Theee there... Everything is going to be fine now...
Aug 21, 2017 9:22 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I respect that.
#thug life
where you shades at brah?

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Could you vote for me? Then I'll say it.

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

3 scenarios
Stop a strong player

It's called power wolfing. A great example is Suzune's recently finished Vengeful game where Crossbell and Ruu town read on another and split the town. I find this very unlikely though as I town read Coelestin slightly and I am not willing to wine myself on her flip.
I feel like in this kind of setup it would be less likely to find a power wolfing scenario because of the bastard setup it makes it more difficult to pull off tricks like that as opposed to a basic game with relies more on player interactions.

Aug 21, 2017 9:23 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I respect that.
#thug life
I noticed it was being said a lot last phase, so I suppose it makes sense to keep saying it~

Aug 21, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
I totally understand. Trust is to be earned not expected. I am working on it.

Aug 21, 2017 9:25 PM

Aug 2012
Can I ask something? Did Tingle show up mafia? Since all I can see it the same blue town?

Or is it because of the colour of role card? Or because her rolename is Trap?

How certain are you that Chi/Tingle is town/mafia?

Aug 21, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2014
I have 4 now - suzu, logic, phrase and Claire

I need 6 more. I technically unlock an ability at 5 but that can't be used now. Also, my ability usage is dependent on whether host is online for me to activate it or not. Give me 6 more and I will give you what I have. All cards on the table
Aug 21, 2017 9:27 PM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:

I need 6 more. I technically unlock an ability at 5 but that can't be used now. Also, my ability usage is dependent on whether host is online for me to activate it or not. Give me 6 more and I will give you what I have. All cards on the table
You make me nervous when you put all your cards on the table, but the more you post the stronger my town read gets for you~

Aug 21, 2017 9:27 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Vote: aa-dono
Let's do this
Aug 21, 2017 9:28 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:

If you get 6 more you'll die lol. This is majority + plurality lynch. Lock lynch will happen. Though I forgot the count today.

You need 1 more. Gimme a vote?

Aug 21, 2017 9:29 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Let's do this
I respect that. @Suzune-chan @logic340 wanna help me with this? I give you guys free town cred for a bit ^^

Aug 21, 2017 9:29 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Can I ask something? Did Tingle show up mafia? Since all I can see it the same blue town?

Or is it because of the colour of role card? Or because her rolename is Trap?

How certain are you that Chi/Tingle is town/mafia?
It's mixture all those things I think. I may have also caused some confusion as I thought it say mafia but maybe I just saw what I was thinking at the time since it says town?

Aug 21, 2017 9:33 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Let's do this
I respect that. @Suzune-chan @logic340 wanna help me with this? I give you guys free town cred for a bit ^^
I don't need the free town cred. I like to be helpful so lets see if I can be of some service.
vote: aa-dono

Aug 21, 2017 9:33 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Let's do this
Doing what? Voting you?

Aug 21, 2017 9:36 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
Doing what? Voting you?
Yes.

Aug 21, 2017 9:36 PM

Aug 2012
Hey but it's 7 to lynch lock. So don't let go to 6 ;-;

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.