Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Jul 17, 2023 1:51 PM

Aug 2019
Makishima’s kicking the grenade was badass ngl. 

I’m glad Kogami was the one who killed Makishima instead of being used by the Sibyl system. I don’t think we’ll ever find a replacement for Makishima. 

Also, damn, that’s unfortunate, Gino’s crime coefficient increased, so now he’s an enforcer, but at least he seems happier and livelier than he did before. Also, he’s looking extremely good without the glasses ngl, even Akane noticed lol. 

That’s a nice way to end this season, now Akane is the experienced inspector. I guess we won't see the new enforcers until the next season. I’m glad that the girl from the academy case ended up joining them. 
Sun_ChanJul 17, 2023 5:00 PM
Aug 28, 2023 7:25 PM

Jul 2012
People r not protected by the law,
The law is protected by its people..

Akane 2nd has arrived!~

Still countinues!
Idk if I had a chance to watch another one soon..

Oct 23, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2014
Simply one of the best anime TV series ever. Urobuchi is a one of a kind talent, the skill with which he fuses the intellectual with the emotional to create a dizzyingly heady concoction like Psycho-Pass is unmatched. At the time of writing I haven't watched the sequels, but I cannot imagine they come close to the original series without Urobuchi in control of the story.

Also, love the attention to detail in the direction - for example, we are clearly shown that Kougami's revolver holds five bullets, and exactly five are fired over the course of the last two episodes before Makishima picks up the revolver and attempts to kill Akane with it but finds it empty empty. There are so few shows that would bother with something like that, it's a hallmark of greatness.
Oct 29, 2023 6:21 AM

Oct 2023
The end was not that great. I think I was expecting more... But will watch second season just to check my doubts.
Jan 5, 9:47 PM
Mar 2023
even on a rewatch the ending is SO HYPE
Feb 21, 1:41 AM
Aug 2023
So after all that Shougo has done, they didn't even make him suffer like having his hand blown off first or something. Instead they try to give him a graceful ending by playing classical music and shit, so unsatisfying. It's clear the plot was overly playing favorites with his shallow character designed to look like it was deep. Like how the hell is he such a good fighter when it's shown Kougami beats the snot out of sparing robots? Because the plot demands to make Shougo seem superhuman, and always has the upper-hand and gets away until the plot says his time is up. Well at least he's dead, and not getting away with it by being incorporated into the Sibyl system.

It was so dumb that after the truck crashed, he somehow found Akane unconscious in the fields of crops. Like she should have totally been thrown in the crops somewhere, and impossible to find so fast. But of course they got to give Shougo that power and tension shot of holding a gun to her head. But it's so ridiculous, so the gun is out of ammo, why didn't he just stomp her head in if he was actually serious about killing her? Because that stupid scene was never serious about killing Akane, just trying to do some stupid build up for Shougo's death.

This anime was pretty good in some ways, but ruined itself in some very stupid ways with the details. I think that's why I found it so incredibly frustrating, and am so harsh at criticizing it. If this anime was not so close to being good, I think it would have been less infuriating, and I wouldn't care as much to point out the non-sensical crap. These last few episodes wasn't that bad, but that's because there was less non-sensical details because there wasn't much actual detective work. They just guessed what Shougo's plans were, and were right.
Feb 29, 1:19 PM
Dec 2013
thought provoking and i loved the use of different philosophies
Mar 5, 12:27 PM
Aug 2021
What a finale. So we lost 3 of the original crewmembers.
1 got downgraded. Two of the crew r still bangingšŸ˜‚ Idk how since they're always supposed to be monitored. Ko actually got his revenge on Maki. I genuinely didn't know what would happen my guess was as good as anyone's šŸ˜‚. Akane has now become a true MC. I didn't expect the beginning to be the ending and the ending to be the beginningšŸ¤£. It hurts to know the Kagari is dead and everyone is still wondering what's going on with his life. Ginoza has developed that nose his dad always talked about. Since his guess about Kagari was spot on
Apr 23, 6:11 AM
Apr 2021
Only ending that was suitable and logical for anime.
Pages (19) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

353 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

289 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

227 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

274 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

567 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 4, 8:21 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.