Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
May 28, 2010 12:43 AM

Mar 2007
Avy +Sig - dunno who either of them are, but the chick in the sig looks very titillating. I must know who she is.

Profile Pic - Tall skinny guy dunno who he is. Very green with envy though. Looks like a lelouch with Bugshades

Fav Anime -
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - It was a good anime but wouldn't stick it as a favorite of mine.
Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch - It is a rather excellent anime despite contrary belief. It was a shame it had to go toe to toe with Death Note during the same season. I liked the first season way more than the second but like I always say, there is never enough C.C. and KALLEN!!
Darker than BLACK - Kuro no Keiyakusha - Never seen the first or second season so i cant really give valid judgement on this show, although alot of people i know say its pretty darn good.
Baccano! - Epic reverse chronolgy in the vein of a classic Quentin Tarantino flick. My only gripe was the comedy relief Miria and Issac. Many anime fans love them but for me, a person who likes to keep his dark comedies dark, hated these two with a passion. When they first showed up in the anime, I knew they were going to be the comic relief. This show really didn't need these two at all since all the others performed their own dark comedy skits perfectly well... Issac and Miria didn't flow well with the rest of the cast is what im saying...
Higashi no Eden - This is the first epic anime i've seen this year. I loved the hell out of it! They even bothered to put real life details to all the Washington DC metropolitan area. I even felt a little nostalgic looking at the inside of Dulles International Airport in anime form. That was the last time I saw DC was from that airport. Everything else about the anime was just a fun sci-fi mystery game which are always fun to watch for me.

Fav Manga - I'm not HUGE on manga, although I've read a tiny amount of manga, I do enjoy quite a few titles. As for your titles on your favorites... never read any of them, but i'd probably give Dog's a shot since i did enjoy the OVA a little bit

Fav Characters -
Lamperouge, Lelouch - Lulu by himself wasn't that bad of a character. I could appreciate what his grand scheme was. But all that drama he had with his sister, Suzaku, Shirley, et al was just overly done and too fantastical to be taken seriously. It should have ended at episode 24... i felt the anime closed on a perfect note, but then it went on for 2 unnecessary episodes and destroyed my complete feeling.
Okazaki, Tomoya - Typical stupid shy male character in the center of an awesome harem. Didn't see anything great about him considering it was all about the girls that made clannad, clannad. I'm not a fan of the Tomoya but he's tolerable.
Rammsteiner, Haine - My fav male character in the ova. Don't know too much about him other than the anime. At least he was better than the guy that kept askin for cigarettes. Badou right?
Littner, Yoko - The sole reason why I kept watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. All the male characters made me rage, the giant face robots were an eye sore, and all the badguys felt like pokemon rejects. But then there stood a shining star in all the blackness. Yoko with her super sexy sniper rifle. Women snipers just give me a big chub if you know what i mean. I'm a huge HUGE fan of gun girls.
Minami, Itsuki - Haha... spoiler alert, dont read the bio if you havent read that far into the manga/anime. I sort of forgot this guy but after reading the bio, i still dont remember. But I still know who Sora is. Well can't really say if i like him or not since i still dont remember that much about her.
Ryuuguu, Rena - Psycho bitch is psycho. She's only good for 2 things... rape and torture. har.
Evans, Soul Eater - I typically don't like guys who try to act cool on purpose, but he's a pretty cool cat. When he went in that room with the demon and the piano, i really wished they fleshed out that scene much better than they did. I wanted it to be some epic thing when he started playing that piano but instead I felt like... "okay wtf is this". Well he is worth putting int he favorites list although i'd prefer Patty to be here.

Fav People -
You have alot of ENG Dubbers +10 for you!
Baker, Troy - Oh wow voiced Conan and Snow and Yuri??? Sounds like a good chap! I'd put him in my favorites but mine is filled with win at the moment.
Kari, Whalgren - She got me hooked after hearing her voice in Steel Angel Kurumi. I just love her yelly yelly voice. It manages to be cute and scary at the same time. I'm sure its not easy to do. Although her voice range isn't as deep as most other voice actors, her voice is very tolerable and recognizable. I'd compare her to Rie Kugimiya of eng dubs (don't quote me on that haters!)
Sakomoto, Maaya - Seiyuu of Crona and Shiki and MARI? I approve :)

Stats - Wow you've been here since 2008 and only a little over 1,000 list views? U need more friends friend. We also have 74% compatibility which is pretty good i hear.

Profile Design - Guilty Gear looking guy (don't know his name) But resembles a moonwalking Michael Jackson. I'm sure im not the first one to say that. But actually im pretty interested where you got that gif? I would like to have a character or 2 from BlazBlue.

If you have the urge to comment, please comment in my profile since it has a 90% chance of confusing the next MAL member that posts here.
RanivusMay 28, 2010 12:53 AM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
May 28, 2010 1:06 AM

Jul 2009
Ranivus

Avy +Sig - Not a fan of k-on. For the sig I feel the colours are too muted and the border is too in my face. The font isn't my thing. Though boobquake is funny.

Profile pic - It's cool. Of course you'd put a naked chick but she's a cool naked chick.

Fav Anime - I have not completed any of your favourite anime. Though I might go back and complete spice and wolf since I liked it. I think I dropped Canaan after 1 ep (and probably didn't add it to my list), and only watched the candy boy 5 minute thing and it was boring. I don't really know anything about Ghost Stories or Witchblade.

Fav Manga - Gantz is alright though I put it on hold. Old Boy movie is fucking amazing. Battle Royale and MPD Psycho are two things I one day intend to read. I don't know much about Goth but it doesn't seem bad. I think our manga taste is more compatible.

Fav Characters - Yuki is the best character in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, hands down. So good choice there (she is in my extended favourites). Nino will definitely make a place on my extended favourites, as well as other from Arakawa. I don't know the others, except Mio sux.

Fav People - Nothing interesting. Just a bunch of popular VA's and people I don't know/care about. They all seem attractive..

Clubs - Somehow you're not in a billion clubs.

stats - You have seen A LOT!!!! Yet hardly any manga!

Profile Design - I do like your score system (it's not how mine works) but I like the way you explained it. Especially
"Almost bad as...
...Hentai"
Tag categories is handy.

Your extended favourites is.. tiny! I do notice Sister and Stella. Fuck yeah. And I see a Nabeshin. Ahah. Well mostly seem like girls and stuff. Some people I hate, like Lucky Star characters.

as for the rest the organization kinda breaks down with random pictures but:
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7133/muhammedd.jpg
yes

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
May 28, 2010 6:40 AM

May 2010
Not enuf loli
May 28, 2010 11:40 AM

May 2009
Another newbie ehh bjorkfund

Fav Anime-nothing yet

Fav Manga-nothing yet

Fav characters-nothing yet

Fav people-nothing yet

culbs-nothing yet

profile info-unimaginative

Stats-obviously a newbie when it comes to animes

Avatar and signature-bland and unattractive
May 28, 2010 10:19 PM

Feb 2009
Avy + Sig - To be honest, I have no idea who any of them are... But the animation in your signature get's kind of annoying XD I just have a low attention span I think.

Profile pic - It's cute but once again, no idea who they are...

Fav Anime - I LOVED Grave Of The Fireflies as well, but I'm also obsessed with WWII history, soooo.... Yeah. I've been meaning to watch the Kara no Kyoukai films for a while, just haven't yet... And the others I haven't seen.

Fav Manga - You have none...

Fav Characters - I recognise a few, but don't know them enough to comment here.

Fav People - See above.

Clubs - Not many, mostly fanclubs. Probably better then my ever growing list.

Stats - A decent amount of anime series under your belt, but very little manga!

Profile Design - Overall, pretty nice :3
May 28, 2010 10:42 PM

Jun 2009
Avy + Sig - I enjoy the tie in. Although I am not familiar with the anime, it appears very well done. I really love it when people make their avatars match their sig.

Profile pic - it is an interesting picture. I unfortunately once again have no idea who it is

Fav Anime - I agree that Brotherhood is an amazing anime, it is one of my favorites too. Code Geass is quite amazing too. Although you are a stronger person than me getting though the clannad series.

Fav Manga - With the exception of Fullmetal Alchemist I am not familiar with any of your other manga.

Fav Characters - You seem to havea good mix of characters that I am familliar with: edward, Enma Ai, Suzuka, and Tamaki. They are all excellent choices.

Stats - You have seen and read more than me. We have a somwhat high anime compatibility.

About me: Simple and says something about you. :)

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 28, 2010 10:50 PM

May 2010
Hmmm... ... ...

Av/Sig - S'good
Profile pic- S'good
Fave Anime- Two matches, woot
Fave Manga- I approve
Fave Chars- Roy Mustang for the win
Stats- Almost 80% compatible, guess that's cool, I suppose
Abouts- Well played

... ... ... ... ... ...

Simply put...

I approve.
what_sthatMay 28, 2010 10:56 PM
May 28, 2010 11:08 PM

Jul 2008
avi/sig- a Tales fan i see,haven't played or watched Symphonia yet though myself.

profile avatar- assume its you but far to dark and can hardly see anything

favorite anime-seems like a typical user here for the most part but i agree that Brotherhood and Geass are both very good,have seen the others as well but have only finished Geass and Haruhi season 1 out of them so far but up to date with Brotherhood

favorite manga-never read it so can't say

favorite characters-pretty common here also for the most part minus some exceptions but like a lot of them especially Roy but also like Spike and Haruhi for sure..the rest are lower.

stats-i don't rate so compatibility unknown but we share 75 anime which is pretty high considering the amount you have seen/listed and manga only 8

clubs-just one and for Angel Beats one of the newest most popular series.

people-some pretty famous VA's there

about-basic and short and simple but gets a point across which is a good thing i guess..
RyokoAyekaLoverMay 28, 2010 11:23 PM
May 28, 2010 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
Favorite Anime - Slayers and Ranma are great series! Haven't seen the others though...

Favorite Manga - Ranma :D

Favorite Characters - OHEY IT'S LINA, DIDN'T SEE THAT COMIN' LOL
anyways... Lelouch and Ranma are cool...Alice wasn't one of my favorite characters in Pandora Hearts, but she's still alright...and Hiyori is plain awesome! XD

Favorite People - ALI Project is one of my favorite Japanese bands! Heck yea!

Clubs - That's a lot of clubs...

Profile Info - Plenty of nice pictures and info! Oh! I see you're also a Devil Survivor fan! I just finished playing myself!! -high fives-

Stats - DAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGGG

Profile Image - I haven't seen DBZ, but hey, whatever floats your boat...

Sig - ..... Don't know who it is, but I'm glad the letters are readable 8D
May 28, 2010 11:51 PM

May 2009
Fav anime- one piece, death note, higurashi, soul eater and X...obviously you are a shouen fan which is the opposite of me ^_^ and as for ur fav animes, the only one i've seen is death note .... just started watching anime over a year ago soo i've not seen much ^_^

Profile pin and avatar- Simon!! profile pic is a bit weird but i liked ur avatar

anime compatibility- pretty low o.O

profile info- i really liked it and its kinda cute but a bit annoying

fav characters and people - u got a nice taste!

clubs- nothing added yet and iam sure u will soon
May 29, 2010 2:07 AM

Mar 2009
raghunandan

Profile Pic

Black and white pics appeal to me. It's quite a cute picture. It'd be better if you had personalized it by having your name there though.

Fav Anime

KnK 5 was quite interesting. The repetition of scenes was pretty annoying at first, but I liked how the movie turned out to be. Quite bloody, which is to my taste. The guy looks a lot like Emiya from Fate/Stay Night though, imo.

KnK 7 .. I can't remember much about it except for that disgusting blond guy who was all over Shiki (hope this is the right one I'm talking about). Not my 'favouritest' movie of the KnK series though.

Grave of the Fireflies.. yawn yawn yawn. Boring. It wasn't even sad in any way. At least, I didn't feel such emotions.

Fav Chars

Shiki was an alright character. She could fight and she was the no-nonsense type.

Miria.. goddamn her voice! I couldn't stand it. Doesn't fit a woman of her age.

Isaac.. can't remember much about him.

Ippo is an okay but typical sorta shounen character.

P.S. LOL sig.
May 29, 2010 10:39 PM

Dec 2008
AlexSadist-sama

Avy + Sig - Kyon mixed with DMC? Interesting to say the least.

Profile Pic - Not bad. I haven't seen a good Alucard in a very long time. It'd look better with effects though.

Fav Anime - Yay! For Gintama, Michiko, and Initial D, and I haven't seen an Outlaw Star fav in ages. I was never that fond of Slam Dunk.

Fav Manga - Death Note, Kenshin, Eyeshield 21 AND KUROSAWA! + 10000 :)

Fav Characters - I was never really fond of Bansai, yay for Light, Revy, Alphard, and Kagami. I was enjoyed how dark Revy's character was that never fit into any cliche in Black Lagoon.

Fav People - Graham/Bronove/Gintoki!? Fudge yes.

About me - Cotton candy bit made me lol.
May 30, 2010 10:03 AM

Feb 2009
Avy + Sig - Pretty awesome. Great to see another Mirai Nikki fan. Sadly, I don't really know who the actual characters are, but they look pretty cool, especially the girl in your sig.

Profile Pic - Very unique, that's for sure.

Fav Anime - Hurrah! Love that list! I really need to watch Darker then Black, I've heard good things.

Fav Manga - Once again, awesome list. Doubt is one I don't see favorited much!

Fav Characters - Whoo for Soul love! Lelouch, Rena, so many good characters (People say Lelouch is overrated and he is but... he's awesome anyways <3)

About me - Awesome Geass animation, and the dancing dude is pretty distracting XD
May 30, 2010 10:16 AM

Jan 2009
Kipcha

Pretty cool. Soul's an interesting character, ahaha.

Profile Picture//
I don't really know who it is. It's kind of boring though.

Favorite Anime//
Interesting list. You have a variety, which is good. A lot of them are kind of typical though, like Code Geass, FMA:B, Clannad especially.

Favorite Manga//
Hahaha, CCS was my childhood. It's nice to see that someone still loves it. I'm still reading FMA but it's pretty good. It's interesting how different your manga favorites are from your anime (minus FMA).

Favorite Characters//
Sweet list. Props to Ed (though an easily favorite character), Soul, Sana, Yotsuba (she's so adorable). Iffy on Tamaki and Suzaku. I'm not familiar enough with the others to make an opinion.

Favorite People//
Jun Fukuyama's awesome. Overrated in the fact that EVERYBODY seems to love him, but he's awesome anyways. And I already give you many points for having the creator of Inuyasha, haha. No opinion of the other two, well. Vic Mignogna's very talented, so props to him.

About Me//
Nothing special, but it does say stuff about you. It's nice to see people who like variety though. :)
May 30, 2010 11:07 AM

Jul 2009
Avatar & Signature - Don't watch soccer, don't know who it is.

Favorite Anime - good list enjoyed all of them.

Favorite Manga - All I can say is Rurouni Kenshin my favorite of all time.

Favorite Characters - again Kenshin my Favorite as well, I like the majority of your list.

Favorite People - Miyazaki only one I know

About Me - not much but I know you like soccer.
May 30, 2010 11:19 AM
Feb 2010
Guess I'll try to keep things moving...

Sotoreil

Avatar & sig: I like them both, but don't recognize the characters/anime.

Profile pic: Interesting choice (you're the first I've seen choose a picture based on sprots)

Stats: It's not often that I see someone who reads a lot of manga. You have a couple of titles there that I'd like to read for myself.

Favorite anime: All are understandable choices, though it's not often that I see Samurai Champloo as a person's favorite. I find it strange that you only have three titles, despite the number that you have on your completed list.

Favorite manga: I keep hearing good things about the xxxHolic manga. I've seen the anime (just season one) and I might look into reading the manga soon. Rurouni Kenshin is a more than worthy mention (I intentionally don't have the anime added to my list because I want to watch it again first). I keep hearing that the Death Note manga is better/more efficient than the anime, so I can see why you have it added (among other reasons).

Favorite characters: Unfortunately, I only know Kenshin, Mugen and Yuuko although, I co-sign all three of those picks.

About me: There isn't much to say...though, I guess that was the point. It pretty much summarizes what your interests/likes are in a handful of words. Not that I'm in any position to talk, since my about me section has nothing to do with me.

The next person who posts: my "about me" section has nothing to do with me, so don't waste too much of your time reading it all.
QuitAnimeMay 30, 2010 11:35 AM
May 30, 2010 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
Avatar & sig: I like how it matches but i dont know who it is xD

Profile pic: I dont know who it is but its a nice picture!

Stats: I looked at your anime list and the layout is really cool looking.

Favorite anime: Your a fan of Higurashi! YAY! Ive heard that Ghost in the shell is really good and ive been meaning to watch it.

Favorite manga: I noticed in your stats that you dont read a lot of manga so im not too surprised to see that you dont have a lot of fav. manga but not even one?

Favorite characters: The only one i know on the list is Shion and i agree, she is awesome! Ive been meaning to watch Berserk since a couple of my friends say its really good.

About me: I like how you gave reasons for your favorite characters since not a lot of people do that. I don't get why you think Bleach and Inuyahsa are the devil. I mean sure they arent the best animes out there but the devil? xD
Previous cons-
Anime Iowa 2009
Nebraskon 2009
Anime Detour 2010
QC Anime-Zing 2010

Upcoming Cons-
Anime Iowa 2010

Possible cons-
Nebraskon 2010

May 30, 2010 12:41 PM

Jan 2009
temanocosplay

Is that... Iruka? O.o And I have no idea what your signature picture is, but if I saw the entire thing, I feel like I'd like it. And I see that you're an avid cosplayer who lives somewhere in the Midwest.

Profile Picture//
Obviously you're very into cosplaying... and Temari.

Favorite Anime//
Ahh, Naruto. Not a fan, sorry to say, but I do love Kuroshitsuji. Not so much the anime though.Have yet to see Higurashi.

Favorite Manga//
You have got to be one of the first few people on this earth to have Demon Diary on your favorite list. Honestly, I've never met anyone but my friends who've read the series, haha. Again, not a fan of Naruto or Bleach, so I can't really say much. Junjou Romantica I haven't read. And Kuroshitsuji's good.

Favorite Characters//
Very typical, but you show your obvious love for Naruto and Kuroshitsuji. Props to you for having Eclipse there too. :D

Favorite People//
Vic Mignogna is very talented, I must say. And I'm pretty impressed by the fact that you have all English voice actors. Though it makes me wonder, do you have a preference to English dub?

About Me//
Overall, it just says who you are, nothing special. You really like the letter "x" though, don't you? O.o
May 31, 2010 11:03 AM

Feb 2009
Avy + Sig - Although I don't know where it's from I must say, I really like it. Especially the colors and the overall effect of it.

Profile Pic - Definitely different. Never would have expected a soccer player.

Fav Anime - Ahh, movie fan. Well, I liked Spirited Away, although I do think it is slightly overrated.

Fav Manga - I adore all four on that list. Each had their own charm and kept you intrigued very nicely while reading them.

Fav Characters - Wow, Red being on there was certainly a surprise! I do love his character though, as well as all the others one your list that I recognise.

About me - Can't watch the video (Living in Canada prevents me from watching quite a few things, I suppose) but I do like the whole setup you have.
May 31, 2010 5:57 PM

Mar 2007
I see we have a new lurker! Welcome!

Wells,
Avy+sig: Cool Soul is a cool soul. It's a shame how the piano scene was a little disappointment for me. I was expecting something more epic than what they showed.

Profile pic: Magical shoujo... don't know which one it is though. Although you could make a more optimal profile pic if you made it into 225x350. And jpeg is a lil poor qual i dunno why but it looks like it could be more sharper

Favorite Anime:
Full metal Panic Fumoffu : first comedy anime to ever grace my DVD shelf for good reason. Alot of things i could relate to basic training. Even the final episode with the hazmat.
Romeo x Juliet: On my PTW but from the girls i talk to on MAL this is pretty epic.
Soul Eater: Its a really really good shounen anime but the ending kid of died my enthusiasm a little. Got a little too serious for its own good imo. if they kept the epicness and pace of the first half (while medusa was XXXXXXXX) then i think it would have been alot better than what it was. Chrona was actually pretty cute.
Clannad AS: Popular anime is popular... still dont like the faces
FMA Brotherhood: I havent seen it but the consensus is that it is better than the original. Ill reserve judgement about this when i watch it

Fav manga... never read any of them so i cant coment properly on them

Fav Char...
Enma Ai is definitey loveable but she says the sames thing an aweful lot. She has the ugliest pair of eyes yet she manages to still be moe... GJ Enma
Yotsuba is freking epic... they need to give her an anime already. i think its going to be much more epic than azumanga daioh.
Soul is here obviously
Yuno looksl ike something i'd love, samething with Sana and Yuri, but i havent seen either anime. They are DLing right now though.

Fav People...
Noto Mamiko, i met her in real life. Got an autographed poster with her and the other Haruhi crew.
Talked to Vic Mignogna on various occasions at anime cons. Real nice guy
Others dont know much about cpet for Yukari...

Youse a canadian?
not many stat views, good luck on getting people checking out your list. its not a bad list at all.
Over 100 anime completed... GJ. how long have you been watching anime?
hhaha... About me answers that question.

about me is short and concise. I commend you, I could never leave my about me as short as you.

...if you feel like replying to anything i just said, feel free commenting in my profile since most ppl will skip me if you do a reply in this thread

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jun 1, 2010 9:40 AM

Feb 2009
Hurrah for lurking :3 Thanks for the welcome.

Avy+Siggy = Although I like the colors and all, the fact that's it's sorta squished kinda bugs me. Makes me wanna stretch it out so it looks proper XD Howered, I adore your signature. Arakawa Under The Bridge, right? It's still on my watching list, but the humor is definitely unique in that series. The main guys Dad really creeped me out, kinda turned me off the series all by himself... *Shiver*

Profile Pic = Love it! I have no idea what it's from, but it is very cool looking... By the way, mines from Cardcaptor Sakura, so ya know.

Favorite Anime = Ahh, a number of series that I'm not too familiar with.
Witchblade - One I haven't watched yet, but it definitely looks pretty good. I may have to give it a god in the future.
Spice and Wolf - I loved this series, it was one that didn't need the action (Although I have to admit, anytime Holo went all wolf form, those were the high points of the series for me) and flash to make it good.
Ghost Stories - Another one I haven't seen before, but I think I may take a pass on that one.
Candy Boy - Ahh, first Shoujo Ai I have seen on a favorites list, I'm surprised it took me this long. It sounds like a very cute series, although not my kind of thing. However, the character designs are adorable.
Canaan - Ah, this one is coming up fast on my "To Watch" list. Looks pretty cool.

You seem to have quite the variety of fairly uncommon series on your favorites! :3

Favorite Manga
Battle Royale - Ahh, Battle Royale, I remember it well... It's kind of hard to forget XD Some of those scenes got quite graphic, but it was an amazing series, kind of reminded me of a gorier version of the book "Hunger Games" (Have you ever read it?). The art was really something in that series.
I'm pretty unfamiliar with the rest of the series though.

Favorite Characters
Yuki - Such an "Awww" characters :3 Have you seen the film yet? I haven't had a chance to, but I guess Yuki plays quite a large role. Not to mention that her scene in the first series (That fight scene) was one of the best ones. She's pretty wicked.
Nagomi - I vaguely remember that series (I really didn't care for it, so I try to forget -_-) but I do remember her making me laugh a lot.
Nino - From what I've seen of Arakawa Under The Bridge, Nino is probably my favorite character.
Holo - She's, like, the perfect character. She's so unique, there aren't many like her.
The others I'm not sure about, haven't had enough exposure to them.

Favorite People
Kugimiya, Rie always plays interesting roles and seems to really get into them, I do like her work. Actually, it's the same for everyone else on your list, although you don't seem to care much for male voice actors...?

Anime/Manga List
Gotta say, I love your design! And so many series! Wow! How long have you been watching?

About Me
I like your AMV, my only advice would maybe to be to change scenes a little faster, you tend to stick with one scene for a longer period of time, especially for a song with a consistent beat like that :3
Jun 1, 2010 10:14 AM

Nov 2009
@ kipcha
avi: soul eater eh? not bad for a piano solo...
profile pic: Kinomoto and its pioneering moeness, oh well im not that kinda pleased...
anime: Never known RomeoXJuliet yet, though the rest is likeable especially ~after story~. The only thing i like in soul eater is that annoying Excalibur...
manga: Never care about it coz i dont even try to read one! pardon...
chars: I am pleased you included ed, furukawa, and yurippe...
people: nakahara luv is just my trend...
list: the only thing which is a 10 in the list is the ~AS~, good choice, truly it was a masterpiece
about: needs some room for improvement, under construction perhaps?

Jun 1, 2010 12:28 PM

Jan 2009
sauteed_roaches

OSAKA. I love her. ♥ And your signature is alright, though I don't really like the color combinations.

Profile Picture//
Interesting picture, though not something I'd use as my own.

Favorite Anime//
Points for liking Azumanga Daioh. Such a hysterical show. However, ~After Story~, Code Geass, and ef - a tale of memories. are kind of typical. Never heard of Wangan Midnight, but based off the quick skim of its page, it's not something I'd watch.

Favorite Manga//
You're not a manga reader. :/ Ah well, we all have our likes and dislikes.

Favorite Characters//
Chiyo's Dad = epic win. Yuki and Osaka are somewhat typical, but I love both of them, haha. Then there are characters I don't recognize, minus Clannad, but again, they're likable.

Favorite People//
Wakamoto's voice always bothered me. Not sure why. I could probably comment on Inoue if I had watched Ah My Goddess or something, but I only know her from minor roles, so no opinion. Nakamura's pretty awesome. Sugita = Kyon = very amusing. Nakahara, also no opinion due to knowing her through minor roles.

Profile//
Pretty interesting. I'm not a fan of the whole spoilers, but you do what you gotta do. Again, Osaka = win.

Therefore, due to your love for Osaka, you win. xD
Jun 1, 2010 8:32 PM

Mar 2009
Sotoriel

I don't like the colour tone/hue and it's blur.

Sig

Not into it. The font colour could do with an improvement.

Profile Pic

Footie fever. Not exactly the best footie pic you could've chosen. The personalization by having your name there gets a thumbs up from me though.

Fav Anime

Looks like you like Miyazak's works.

Spirited Away seems interesting; I've got a buddy who recs it so I'd probably watch it someday.

Howl was alright. I enjoyed the movie. However the ending didn't quite please me. Didn't really like some aspects of it, but overall it was enjoyable. The fire thing which could talk was funny at times.

I'm planning to watch Samurai Champloo. I think I'd like it.

Fav Manga

Rurouni Kenshin's awesome, except that I felt too much focus was given on Kenshin, but then again the title does have his name in it, so.. just like how Naruto is named after the character. Anyway, RK managed to blend in action and humor pretty well. Not a fan of the romance elements thrown in, but I liked it very much anyhow.

Death Note was definitely way better in the manga. The ending was better. Gotta say it's impressive how the art conveyed the characters' emotions through their facial expressions.

Characters

Not a fan of Kenshin's.. but his 'oro' moments were hilarious. He looks nice in chibi form as well. Uh well, he may seem like the brutal murderer type, but he really isn't.

Belphegor was my favourite at one point, but he's not all that scary as I read somewhere. That was disappointing. Wonder if he's got eyes at all..

I found Sanji funny at first, but later he just annoyed me. The whole 'Nami!' thing and his love for women is just.. well, unbearable. His kick is awesome though.

About Me

Seems like you support South Korea. The red background grabs attention.
Jun 2, 2010 2:51 AM

Nov 2009
@AlexSadist-sama
Avi: Kyon...hmm, the probability of hand-to-head gestures is 100%!

Prof pic: more Kyon, i guess you're a Deadpan Snarker i say...

Fav Anime: Animes that i really notice is Initial D and Slam Dunk. Initial D is a favorite of mine, and while adding that basketball anime, boy i think you love sports science...

Fav Char: Rukawa's cool and a pro, but kinda gay...Yagami, ooh that eeevil bastard, nice choice...and all of these shonen faves comes one moe, oh well your a tsundere lover or a warfreak i suppose, peace! ;)

moving on coz i dont read manga, thus i dont matter(though im have familiarized them)

people: so this is the reason of putting kyon around...touché...

about: a saiyuki fan i see, but all is just plain just like mine...lol at friend disclaimer, privacy eh?
sauteed_roachesJun 2, 2010 3:00 AM

Jun 2, 2010 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
@ sauteed_roaches

Profile pic - First reaction: Who is that?/wtf, I can see her vagina through her underpants. Nuff said.

Favorite anime - I need to finish Clannad ._. Yay for Code Geass.

Favorite characters - I only know Yuki and I can't say I like her much.

Favorite people - Tomokazu <333333333333333 /end of fangirlness.

About - I lol'd at the favorite genre-pic x'D
Jun 2, 2010 4:08 PM
Feb 2010
@ holypoop (lol, nice username btw)

Profile Pic: Cute. She looks familiar to me somehow...

Fav Anime: Code Geass is also on my list. =) Higashi no Eden was great too.

Fav Manga: Ouran Host Club!!! <3

Fav Characters: Lelouch FTW.

Favorite People: Mamoru Miyano!!! I love his voice.

About: Lots of info about yourself. Needs more images though, I think.

Jun 2, 2010 8:01 PM

Feb 2009
Avy+Siggy
I like it, but I don't know who the character is. She (He...? You never know with anime XD) looks pretty awesome, what series?
Ahh, watching Shugo Chara and Elfen Lied. Well, kudos to you to making it that far into Shugo Chara XD

Profile Pic
Really like it, but once again I don't know who it is. Very pretty though.

Favorite Anime
Death Note - There's a lot to love with this series, one of the first psychological ones I watched and I liked it quite a bit (Personally, I was a Kira fan XD)
Code Geass - Ahh, I do love Code Geass :3 Personally I prefered it over Death Note, I think I liked the cast as a whole more. Kallen was really the only character I didn't care for all that much.
Clannad ~ After Story - Probably my all time favorite series, nice to see it there. It is a tad overrated I suppose (However, it is the only series so far I've given a 10) but I do love it, really an amazing series.
ef - A Tale Of Melodies - I have tried so many times to watch this series (Starting with memories, of course) but something keeps interrupting it XD It seems decent though.
Kobato - *Gasp* I love Kobato, and no one ever seems to have it on their list! Glad someone does, I was pretty sceptical of it at first but I ended up loving it. Amazing series.

Favorite Manga
Full Moon wo Sagashite - Ah, one where the manga is better then the anime, that's for sure. And it had such pretty art.
Cardcaptor Sakura = <3 Adorable series
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles - You're really a CLAMP fan, huh? That was another really good series, I thoroughly enjoyed it although I'm still not too sure about the ending.
Vampire Knight - Personally, not much of a fan, but the art is beautiful.
Sand Chronicles - LOVE IT. Honestly, it's such an adorable series.

Favorite Characters
Lelouch - He's slightly overrated but... I really do love his character :3
Light - YEAH! Too many people hate Light, but he's such a fascinating character.
Kaname - Didn't see much of this series, but from what I did see I think I personally prefer Zero.
Ikuto - Best part of Shugo Chara, easily. I read the manga purely for his character.
Kyouya - I really enjoy Ouran, and he's a great character, especially in his interaction with Tamaki.
Itsuki - He needs more screentime, seriously. Itsuki gets so jipped :(

Favorite People
CLAMP - LOVE THEM!
I really like all the other people on your list as well, Tanemura, Arina is an amazing artist.

Anime/Manga List
No special designs? Although I do like the colors used.

About Me
Man, I need to design something like that. Mine's so boring XD
Jun 2, 2010 8:51 PM

Apr 2007
@Kipcha

Avatar - I'm not entirely sure what that is but if your signature is any indication its most likely Soul Eater playing the piano.

Anime & Manga Lists - They're the same... but I like it, its nice and simple. Some of that girl's face is cut off though.

Profile Pic - That's that Kobato girl, I believe. Damn, only Clamp could have such pretty looking characters and such mediocre anime/manga, excluding CardCaptor Sakura.

Favorite Anime -
*Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Definitely a great anime, but its Fullmetal Alchemist so I didn't expect anything less.

*Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu: Perhaps my favorite Full Metal Panic and definitely one of the funniest animes I've ever seen.

*Clannad After Story: If this is anything like its prequel I have absolutely no desire to watch this anime.

Favorite Manga
*Fullmetal Alchemist: One of the greats! Very few manga can compete with it. It has suspense, humor, action, all and all its the epitome of excellence. I can't wait to see how it ends.

*CardCaptor Sakura: One of my favorite shoujos. I just love Sakura~ In fact I like all the CCS characters.

Favorite Characters
*Ed: One of my absolute favorite characters, but its only natural an excellent manga/anime has an excellent main character.

*Tamaki: My third favorite Ouran Character (after Bossanova & Haruhi). I always enjoyed Tamaki's insane antics and overdramatic-ness.

*Suzaku: I believe he was the only Code Geass character I truly hated. Most of them were neutral or generally disliked but for some reason I couldn't stand Suzaku. (Which sucks because he has one of my favorite voices. like Ben 10 <3 >_>)

*Soul Eater: I haven't read Soul Eater in a while but I believe he and Black Star were my favorites.

Favorite People
*Todd Haberkorn: Tajima~♥♥♥ He voices my favorite character and a few others I like (Hikaru, Watanuki, & Ling).

*Arakawa Hiromu-san: The creator of Fullmetal Alchemist.♥

*Vic Mignogna: Another great voice actor. He's Ed, Dark, & Tamaki after all.
Jun 2, 2010 9:10 PM

Jun 2007
blackskulldragon

Avatar: Small, full of guys and sporty. A bit shit, really.

Top Five: Interesting lack of choices.

Top Five (manga): Out of your six, I've only read FMA--it being on-hold at the 12 volume mark. It's a great series but the pacing is slow, and where I stopped reading nothing seemed to be advancing. It all went a bit wrong when those damn Chinese got thrown into the mix...

Characters: I haven't seen the anime you've picked ten characters from. Not a lot I can say, is there?

About me-desu: More baseball anime stuff I care not for, and a very brief info section. Again, not impressed, and there's nothing I can say. :|

Comments: Lots of one line comments. No friend invite for you, methinks.
Jun 2, 2010 9:24 PM

Aug 2008
Aironic

Avatar: Not my taste, but that is because I prefer my avatars to be bright and colorful. As for the art itself I like it.

Favorite Anime: Been meaning to get around to Gankutsuou - definitely sounds interesting. Death Note was good. No complaints here.

Favorite Manga: Never read GTO and I typically keep to romance and ecchi material in manga so I doubt I ever will. Can't really say anything more.

Favorite Characters: Recognize quite a few of them. Kudos to Holo though, especially.

About Me: Not sure what it is about it, but I actually like it.
Jun 2, 2010 9:39 PM

Jul 2009
^ Tsurayu

First timer for this thread, so bear with me

[Avatar] Moe girl, pretty cute, dont know who it is thou

[Profile Pic] girl Akari Mizunashi from Aria, havent seen it

[Anime/Manga list] LOVE it, color style and BG pic >:D probably my fav thing about your profile

[Fav Anime/Manga/Characters] havent seen any of your favs :( but some are on my to watch list

[About section] looks MAL and Akari Mizunashi themed, nicely designed :D, also like the about mini bio unlike some people with only 1 liners ( me >:C... )

[overall] pretty sweet!! thou cant relate to most of the content
suprhiroJun 2, 2010 9:43 PM
Jun 2, 2010 10:59 PM
Feb 2010
@ Badhiro

Avatar/Sig: BLACK ROCK SHOOTER! She's awesome (you can probably tell from looking at my avatar/sig that I like her too).

Profile Pic: VERY cute pic of her. =)

Fav Anime: I don't know any of them except Gurren Lagann.. which I have on hold..

Fav Characters: I don't really like Kamina, but kudos for having Yuki Nagato (who doesn't like her, right?), Itoshiki-sensei, and Mio on your list.

About Me: YES, MORE BLACK ROCK SHOOTER! Cute pic, and I like the font you used (it's unique looking).

Jun 3, 2010 12:03 AM

Jul 2009
^ Mystere

ya BRS fan! she's awesome (deja vu) ,can't wait for the OVA!

[Avatar/Sig] well what can i say that already wasnt said BRS is pretty badass >:D

[Profile Pic] Great pic, thou i dont know who it is maybe a version of Miku Hatsune, I cant say

[Fav Anime] Death Note and Code Geass, some of the best, i plan on watching Clannad soon

[About section] Miku Hatsune! but I'm more of a Luka fan. looks like someones experienced with Photoshop ( lol I used MS Paint for the fonts on my page >.< ) only thing I dont like that much is your fav guys section, to much pretty boys for me =insert no offense here=
BUT Lelouch is an
insane guy so... *Nods*

[overall] like it very much, pretty neat how your joined date is also your bday
suprhiroJun 3, 2010 12:25 AM
Jun 3, 2010 12:29 AM

Dec 2009
Badhiro

Avatar: I'm not a really big fan of BRS or the character designs. I don't really understand where all the hype is coming from but I think it has something to do with Miku lol

Favorite Anime: Nice choices, I love TTGL as well and FLCL was pretty good. Summer Wars was great but it probably would have been better if it weren't so similar to the Digimon movie. Otherwise I plan on watching NHK and Beck eventually

Favorite Characters: Kamina and Yuki are awesome but I really didn't like Mio. Preferred teh superior Ritsu lol. Lol good ol' Zetsubou Sensei and...Soi Fon? Bah she had a really meh showing in the latest arc

About me: Haha nice pic. Everyone starts out with DBZ and you're achievements seem...rather hard to reach? lol And awesome, you've read Hotel!! Incredible oneshot, it has more emotion and depth than most other series in just one chapter.

Overall: You should read more manga >__>
Jun 3, 2010 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
CBlitz

The avatar's a little boring. I don't really know where it's from, so I can't really comment.

Profile Picture//
It's interesting. I don't know who it is, but I like the simplicity of it.

Favorite Anime//
Nice choices. I've only seen parts of all the anime you have listed (except Bakemonogatari), but I've heard nothing but good stuff from it.

Favorite Manga//
Meh to Naruto. Though I have to admit that the recent chapters has been alright. I don't know the last two, though I do have it on my plan to read list. Berserk looked interesting, and FMA's good.

Favorite Characters//
Kyon's a funny guy, though he can get annoying in my opinion. Naruto's kind of a love/hate person for me, haha. From scenes my friend showed me of Asuka, she seems pretty cool.

About Me//
Really simplistic. I never read any of your plan to reads, so can't really say anything. Oh right, I'd do favorite people, but meh, I'm too lazy at the moment. I see people I recognize though, which is a good thing (usually).
Jun 3, 2010 12:05 PM

Nov 2009
Sotoriel

I like it, I can't say I know where its from but I like the colors and the drawing style.

Profile Picture
I don't like it much mainly because I am not a fan of football :< The guy looks pretty hot though.

Favorite Anime
Good choices! I see you are fan of Hayao Miyazaki! Honestly I would have made out my entire fav list with his movies xD

Favorite Manga
I have always wanted to read Kenshin but never got the chance for it. I loves xxxHolic as well and Death Note is a nice manga even though I find it a bit overrated (I totally love Bakuman though!).

Favorite Characters
Haha the Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji is an amazing character xD I like your char list overall even if I don't know some of the chars.

About Me
Something tells me you like football!
PrismaticaJun 3, 2010 12:12 PM
Jun 3, 2010 12:30 PM

Jun 2009
Avatar - No idea where thats from, but I think it works well with your profile.

Favorite Manga - I've read Bakuman and I can see why it would be on your favorites considering its pretty hilarious. Chobits also holds a special place in my heart because even though its not on my manga list it was technically the first manga I ever read. But to be honest all I ever paid attention to were the boobie pictures. I mean come on I was in 7th grade and a guy. What do you want?

Favorite People - The only "person" I know on that list is CLAMP and I don't like CLAMP because they created Code Geass, which is one of the most average Frankensteinish anime ever created and is highly overrated by just about everyone. Hopefully you like them for some other reason.

About Seera - Fairly standard layout so nothing special there, BUT you like manga better than anime so you win all sorts of prizes. You're also an artist which is cool beans. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND you're Italian so you're probably sexy and if I've learned anything in my life its that you never to get on the bad sad of sexy ladies...so your profile gets an 'A'
Jun 3, 2010 1:43 PM

Feb 2009
@ Tumerking
Just for information purposes, CLAMP did not create Code Geass, they only created the character designs. The Code Geass storyline is totally not their style.

Avatar/Signature - ...There is none.

Favorite Anime - Death Note, although definitely overrated, is a really good series. I'm definitely a Kira fan :3

Favorite Manga - Haven't read it

Profile Pic - Meh, I'm not a huge fan of Naruto, so I don't really have an opinion.

Favorite Characters - Light! <3 Really, though, he's the only character there I recognise.

Favorite People - Haven't watched any of his stuff

About You - Love the whole manga layout, very unique, and I see a lot of images that I recognise (Onani Master Kurosawa, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto) and... I won't be sending you a friend request, that's for sure O.O
Jun 8, 2010 8:02 AM

Jan 2010
@ Kipcha

Avatar/signature - Soul eater? I have yet to see that anime.

Profile pic - Ko-ba-toooo :D

Favorite anime - Ouran, Brotherhood and Angel Beats are all good, I really wanna watch Romeo x Juliet. Think I'll watch it next..

Favorite manga - Only one I read is Dengeki Daisy, plan to read Fullmetal Alchemist once it's done publishing though.

Favorite characters - hm, let's see.. I like Ed, Tamaki and Yuri. I also like Suzaku and i don't get why so many people hate him. Yotsuba is cool, but a little too childish and naive for my taste. But can you blame her? She is a child after all.

Favorite peepz - Vic is awesome, I used to watch lots of randoms cons he was at on youtube last summer.

About you - Not much to say, but I do like the type of animes you like (;
Jun 8, 2010 5:35 PM

Jan 2009
holypoop

Ahaha, that's really amusing. Who is that?

Profile Picture//
Cute. Don't know who it is, but it's cute.

Favorite Anime//
Win for having Code Geass R2. Didn't really like Elfen Lied. As for the others, never watched it yet.

Favorite Manga//
Haven't started Koukou Debut or Strobe Edge, but OHSHC is alright. Kimi ni Todoke from what I've read is good. :)

Favorite Characters//
Lelouch, a little overrated, but still lovable. Same with Izaya (though it bothers me that everyone's obsessed with him). I love Gray and Ciel so much. YOU WIN. FOR HAVING GERALD. ♥ ♥ ♥ xD Road is cute, Mustang's kind of meh for me (though I do admit he is epic), and I laugh at how Matt barely came out in Death Note, and yet is one of the most popular characters.

Favorite People//
I love love love LM.C, Miyano's uber talented. :D Kamiya's pretty cool.

About You//
All I can say is, I'm so sorry you have a Justin Bieber song stuck in your head.
Jun 9, 2010 8:09 AM

Jul 2008
Sotoriel~
Avatar & Signature - FFFF,so cute <3 Axis Powers Hetalia, right ? : D All the asian countries are very cute.

Profile picture - H-his face made me lol.Very hard.

Favourite Anime - Spirited Away and Howl's moving castle= Epic win.I see you're a fan of either Miyazaki or Ghibli.

Favourite Manga - Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan made me cry a lot.I loved it.[that's why it's in my favs too.] And I have to agree with the DN manga too.

Favourite Characters - Bel and Juri <3 I've heard of the rest but I haven't watched the series so I can't really comment on them D:

Favourite People - Thumbs up : D I like them all,actually.Especially Sumomo D:

About You - I can see there's a lot of reddd.And the World Cup.Too bad I don't really watch football D: [But I played it,hehe.]
Jun 9, 2010 11:12 AM
Feb 2010
@ Mitzuke

Avatar/Signature: Nice. I think the sig will look better with a border though.

Profile Pic: Whoa, REALLY nice pic. Did you draw that? It looks realistic.

Fav Anime: Durarara and Higurashi! I like both of those, especially Higurashi. It's a masterpiece. KHR had too many fillers IMO though. And I didn't get the humour in SZS.

Fav Manga: Haven't read any of them myself, so can't comment.

Fav Characters: Yui and Taiga are both so cute. Itoshiki-sensei's awesome too.

Fav People: Kugimiya, Sugita, Miyano, and Kamiya!!! You have good taste. ;)

About You: LOL, "stalking people in the loveliest way". Very pretty image and nice intro!

Jun 9, 2010 8:28 PM

Aug 2009
Mystere :

Avatar/Signature: Black Rock Shooter <3

Profile Pic: OH MY BEATRICE. OH LAWD. It's absolutely beautiful. I love it :}

Fav Anime: Code Geass had a wonderful plot. Death Note was really good too.

Fav Manga: Vampire Knight's kinda cool.

Fav Characters: Hauuu~! Hosaka, Itsuki , Lelouch , Light , Ikuto , Kaname and the 2 Kyoyas! I love you. And your taste ;)

About Me :Very pretty :) you have very nice taste in both girls and guys :)
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Jun 9, 2010 9:15 PM

Feb 2009
@ FemmeFatale

Avatar/Signature - LOVE the set, and have to agree with that quote. Yotsuba is undefeatable.

Favorite Anime - Glad to see another Azumanga Daioh lover, there seem to be a lot of people who dislike it. Jigoku Shoujo is another really good series, Enma Ai is great. Currently watching the Higurashi series, I like it quite a bit so far although the whiplash from school life-comedy to psychological-horror is kinda hard sometimes. Plan on watching both the other two at some point.

Favorite Manga - LOVE YOTSUBA&! Read both Hatsukoi Limited and Absoloute Boyfriend, liked HL more though... Thinking back, I don't remember if I actually finished Absoloute Boyfriend...? Plan on reading/watching D.Gray-Man as well.

Profile Pic - Dunno who it is, but I really like it. Pretty <3

Favorite Characters -
Osaka = <3
Keiichi = From what I have seen, I do like him as a protagonist.
Enma Ai = Such an amazing character, I just love her design and her past is so tragic... I always look forward to the season finales because we get more insight on Ai.
Rika = Eh, from what I have seen I'm not much of a fan but maybe I just haven't seen enough of her yet to let her grow on me.
Prussia = Meh.

Favorite People - See lots of good people on there :3

About You - Gotta love Pokemon references :3 However, Dexter is the best series that isn't anime D:
Jun 9, 2010 9:47 PM

Jun 2009
Your avatar is a pink-haired shoujo girl with what looks like a talking blue dog. I hate shoujo AND discolored dogs so thats a huge fail.

Haven't watched any of your favorite anime aside from the first episode of Ouran and it was kinda meh. Anime comedy is overrated...

Out of your favorite manga I've read FMA, Yotsuba&!, and Mirai Nikki. FMA rocks, Yotsuba&! put me to sleep, and Mirai Nikki is poop.

I recognize Edward Elric and Suzuka (from Code Geass) from your favorite character list. Ed is your typical kind-hearted shounen lead and I honestly don't understand why he has so many fan girls. There are much better characters in the FMA series. Then we have Suzuka who is pretty much the most goody-two-shoes character in existence and he also happens to be in one of the most overrated anime in history so you are awarded yet another fail.

Oh, and your "About Me" thing is pretty boring too...
Jun 10, 2010 2:26 AM

Mar 2009
Tumerking

Pic:

Shikamaru. Not exactly the best choice of his pic, but anyway the impression I get is he looks annoyed

Fav Anime:

Understandable enough to see DN there. I personally preferred the manga though. The anime for the most part did follow the manga, to be fair and the animation was excellent.

Fav Manga:

I did ptr Gantz before, but never started it. From half the first episode of the anime, it's obvious that it's very violent and not suitable for younger audiences. I like the gore but nothing else stood out.

Characters:

Light is an evil genius which is awesome. He had depth and his manipulative nature was just great. Anime needs more cold-hearted and awesomely evil (depending on how one perceives it) characters like him.

Shikamaru.. not a fan of his hair.. his ability is alright I guess. Something about shadow extension or something..

About Me:

That screaming guy reminds me of shinpachi (gintama), in the sense that he's screaming.

The manga part below the about me is interesting, but I never actually bother to read what people state in their About Me.
Jun 10, 2010 8:59 AM

Feb 2009
Tumerking said:
he also happens to be in one of the most overrated anime in history so you are awarded yet another fail.

This from a Naruto and Death Note fan... Ha.

@ AlexSadist-sama

Avatar/Signature - Really like your set, particularily your avatar.

Favorite Anime - Haven't really watched any of them...

Favorite Manga - Onani Master Kurosawa, Death Note and Rurouni Kenshin are all great manga series, I know I really enjoyed them.

Profile Pic - Very unique, that's for sure!

Favorite Characters - Surprised to see Yoh there O.o Doesn't really seem to go with the rest of the series you like XD I enjoyed Kagami and Light as well.

Favorite People - Voice of Hideki, Yuuichi and Kyon, I like him :3

About You - Pretty Cool!
Jun 10, 2010 11:40 AM
Dec 2009
@ Kipcha

Avatar Enma, Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, i like her too, so nothing to complain about
Signature: sweet.

Favourite anime:
haven't heard about Romeo x Juliet, and i haven't watched brotherhood cuz i hate the drawing. but the others are nice
Clannad FTW, gonna love the starfish girl! :D
Soul eater: one of the most addictive anime ever. Maka ftw! :P ouran highschool host club, i dropped it, wasn't my style.

Favorite Manga:
Haven't read any of them, but u should try berserk!

Favourite characters:
Yaay Fuka! The starfish girl, love her too!
Suzaku: i hate him >_>, Lelouch is awesome.
Yuri: Gonna watch angel beats soon ;)
Evans: Cool guy from soul eater. But still Makachan ftw! :D

About You :
We have the same anime taste, i like horror and psychological too, also humor.

But u should try Elfen lied, Berserk(manga) Higurashi, these are awesome
Jun 10, 2010 11:24 PM
Feb 2010
@ l2ukia

Avatar/Sig: I don't recognize the character, but I like the design of the borders and how both avatar and sig match.

Profile Pic: Not sure who that is, but he reminds me of Lelouch (Code Geass) or Kamui (X).

Fav Anime: The only one I recognize is Elfen Lied. I became desensitized to blood and gore after watching it, lol. Very unique storyline and I liked the dark themes in it, though I still like Higurashi better.

Fav Manga: I haven't read these, so can't comment...

Fav Characters: I only know Fuko and Tomoyo. Fuko is cute but got a little annoying with her tendency to refer to herself in third-person, but I liked Tomoyo's toughness. Her combo kicks on Sunohara were epic.

About You: Nothing much to say about this...

Pages (25) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

8892 by Wendoka »»
16 seconds ago

» This or That? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 6, 2022

7410 by Nicherix »»
1 minute ago

» Notice something about the user above you v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 2, 2023

5878 by Wendoka »»
4 minutes ago

» Pick a Waifu/Husbando from the above user's Favourite Character list v.6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 3, 2022

433 by MinakoBestGirl »»
7 minutes ago

» Does the user above have a better profile picture or forum avatar? V2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 15, 2023

1907 by MinakoBestGirl »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.