Pages (67) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2017 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Are my post actually showing up???
your last post was at the top of this page 2 hours ago
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1600569&show=650#msg50072956
Okay good. I thought I was losing my mind. Or that my internet went out and I never actually posted anything

Mar 22, 2017 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
amberwillow said:
logic340 said:
No you said the second person who votes right after someone else would look suspicious. Well we have two examples of that in Rosie and Grapefruit who garnered no suspicion for jumping quickly to the second seat on the train. Not implying anything just saying we have a real situation to compare against you hypothetical one.
I meant that she might think that it might be suspicious, I dunno if it would. Your, Rosie's and Grape's situation is bit different from what I am talking about cuz votes are more related to the previous game not this one, so it gives a different feel I suppose.
fair enough, I can see where you're coming from there with the difference. RE is someone I need to look at since she got my attention butting into or conversation but not site if I'll have time to review her before EoD. Currently on mobile headed home from work.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 22, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
your last post was at the top of this page 2 hours ago
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1600569&show=650#msg50072956
Okay good. I thought I was losing my mind. Or that my internet went out and I never actually posted anything
3 you won't lynch today and 3 you're willing to lynch

Mar 22, 2017 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Crossbell what are your thoughts on logic

@amberwillow same to you.

To few people in the thread right now. I do not like it.
I find him hard to read. Not sure what to make of his questioning. He makes some good points, some are meh. I will need more time to get a better read on him. But I see that he put a lot of effort to make people talk, so I like that. Rn he's neutral to me, leaning bit to town side.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Mar 22, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2016
@Soren @Gruffin @Kit a vote count would be greatly appreciated.
Mar 22, 2017 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
hmmm
-Unwilling
Myself
Crossbell
Sollux

Why? Because you said name three people.

-Willing
You
Grapefruit
CP

I find that you three are causing the most confusion in this game so far. I think one of you guys it will make the game easier to understand while giving us something to analyse the following phases.

Mar 22, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
@Grapefruit21 There have been no changes since the previous vote count so here it is again for reference

Kit said:
🐭 Vote Count 1.7 🐭
CorruptedPurity (3) Grapefruit21, PentaFlare, _Claire_
Grrr (2) followind, CorruptedPurity
_Claire_ (2) Logic340, Crossbell
Logic340 (1) Grrr
RE1031 (1) Lam-B
PentaFlare (1) Sollux16
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) RE1031

Not Voting
Oyasumi_Rosie, amberwillow

🐭 Vote History 🐭

Mod notes: Apawlogies for the lack of early morning VC, kitties need 18 hours of sleep y'knyow~ :3

🕒 Countdown to Night 1 🕒

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 22, 2017 1:22 PM

Dec 2016
This vote count is exactly the type of thing that we need to avoid. @Oyasumi_Rosie @amberwillow not acceptable to not be voting with 40 minutes left in the phase.

@Re1031 @Sollux16 @Lam-b @Grrr if you're online you need to either going a main wagon or give us a compelling reason to follow your vote.
Mar 22, 2017 1:23 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
amberwillow said:
I meant that she might think that it might be suspicious, I dunno if it would. Your, Rosie's and Grape's situation is bit different from what I am talking about cuz votes are more related to the previous game not this one, so it gives a different feel I suppose.
fair enough, I can see where you're coming from there with the difference. RE is someone I need to look at since she got my attention butting into or conversation but not site if I'll have time to review her before EoD. Currently on mobile headed home from work.

Good, look into me. It's a bit annoying you're claiming that I'm butting into your conversation when the conversation was literally about me and amberwilow's interaction. You claim that you aren't sure about our alignment but ask her about it and not me? Why?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 22, 2017 1:25 PM

Jul 2013
Hmmm, I really want to see Grape or CP to flip.
I feel like Claire I need to analyse her post better and then decided what to do with her.
And for Rosei I have too little info.

But hmm hmm hmm, both Grape and CP look about equal
Mar 22, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Good, look into me. It's a bit annoying you're claiming that I'm butting into your conversation when the conversation was literally about me and amberwilow's interaction. You claim that you aren't sure about our alignment but ask her about it and not me? Why?
maybe you didn't follow my conversation with Willow? I was trying to figure out what Willow was insinuating it really had nothing to do with you other than you were the person that she chose. If you have now made it about you which is why I am going to look into you had you in neutral and was willing to just leave you alone for today but you keep egging me on.

Mar 22, 2017 1:26 PM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
This vote count is exactly the type of thing that we need to avoid. @Oyasumi_Rosie @amberwillow not acceptable to not be voting with 40 minutes left in the phase.

@Re1031 @Sollux16 @Lam-b @Grrr if you're online you need to either going a main wagon or give us a compelling reason to follow your vote.
Man, my head is spinning for who to vote for hours now, don't rush me, I'll vote.

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Can you expand on this? We don't have much time till phase and we need to you to focus on securing a lynch

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

I totally agree with you grapefruit I said the vote count was gross a long time ago think I asked you about it?

Mar 22, 2017 1:27 PM

Jul 2013
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

U have a point here, I gotta say

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
hmmm
-Unwilling
Myself
Crossbell
Sollux

Why? Because you said name three people.

-Willing
You
Grapefruit
CP

I find that you three are causing the most confusion in this game so far. I think one of you guys it will make the game easier to understand while giving us something to analyse the following phases.
this is quite interesting so why do you trust the three at the top?

Jan 2016
Going to post a reads list in a second.
Mar 22, 2017 1:28 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I totally agree with you grapefruit I said the vote count was gross a long time ago think I asked you about it?

Yup I just forgot to include that in my morning catch up post.

Give me your elevator pitch on Claire as scum please.
Mar 22, 2017 1:28 PM
Jun 2016
Grapefruit21 said:

Why would I join a main wagon? Like I stated earlier, I don't feel strongly enough about the others yet. As for Penta, I don't like the way things are going with them. Earlier on when people were asking for their reads or even just a little bit of what they were thinking, they said things like "no thanks, maybe later." and wouldn't share. That wasn't helping anyone in the slightest. Penta is definitely my main maf lean atm, so I'm not changing my vote until I'm convinced otherwise. I'm doing some back reading now, if I find anything more, I'll let you know... assuming I don't run out of time.
Mar 22, 2017 1:31 PM

Jul 2013
Hmmm, I will go with this
vote: CorruptedPurity
Mar 22, 2017 1:31 PM

Dec 2016
Sollux16 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Why would I join a main wagon? Like I stated earlier, I don't feel strongly enough about the others yet. As for Penta, I don't like the way things are going with them. Earlier on when people were asking for their reads or even just a little bit of what they were thinking, they said things like "no thanks, maybe later." and wouldn't share. That wasn't helping anyone in the slightest. Penta is definitely my main maf lean atm, so I'm not changing my vote until I'm convinced otherwise. I'm doing some back reading now, if I find anything more, I'll let you know... assuming I don't run out of time.

They were doing that with the intention to catch me out for my bolded post about lurking and not sharing opinions. They were being over the top about not sharing to see how I'd react. After that Penta proceeded to share their reads. Does that change your opinion at all?

And you don't have to join a top wagon. Just give your opinion on them and try to persuade us to join you if you believe your alternative is better.
Mar 22, 2017 1:32 PM

Dec 2016
amberwillow said:

Why? Don't need a wall just a short explanation.
Mar 22, 2017 1:33 PM

Sep 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
RE1031 said:

Can you expand on this? We don't have much time till phase and we need to you to focus on securing a lynch

Couple pages back, logic was asking amberwillow why she was looking into me. I answered. Yeah.. I guess in a way I was butting in? But he was picking on it despite amberwillow backing off + he didn't seem very interested in my defense.
Mar 22, 2017 1:34 PM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
amberwillow said:

Why? Don't need a wall just a short explanation.
Like I said u and him are about equal to me. So I chose calm and collected him instead of jumpy you.

Well I am interested to see what Cross will bring. I am wondering if it's about Claire, maybe I'll reconsider, will see

Edit: word in a wrong place
Mar 22, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Couple pages back, logic was asking amberwillow why she was looking into me. I answered. Yeah.. I guess in a way I was butting in? But he was picking on it despite amberwillow backing off + he didn't seem very interested in my defense.

So do you think this makes logic scum? Are you going to move your vote to him?

I agree with your points, but what do you want to do about them?
Mar 22, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

she's been blindly focused on me and CP to the point that it feels like retaliation more than anything else. She doesn't feel genuine she's not using her meds like she normally does but she's closed off. I feel like she only wants to lynch grrr because he said that CP was Town cleaed? She avoided the wisdom spot meta multiple times and have me the shortest possible answer. #118-120
Triple post all pretty much saying the same thing all saying nothing about this game.

Mar 22, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2016
OK so I have somewhat caught up with the thread, but I'm going to catch up more fully during the Night.

Reads:

vv:
Crossbell
Lamby - is unusually more cognizant and more interested in scumhunting than what I normally see from Lamby. Plus, had that huge town-tell with trying to improve and get better in response to the massive scum victories we have recently.
PentaFlare - this reads as active, engaged, town!Penta to me. I like his crypticness; I like his case on CP because it feels like he actually believes in it. He's actively scumhunting and I think that's a good look for him.

v:
Logic - this reads as normal, active, scumhunting! Logic to me but he got off of a nice scum win, so that's why he's in this pile instead of the vv pile. I'm going to approach my read on him with trepidation.
Grapefruit - I like his focus on the wagons a lot, since that was something I did in FF15. His posts read as though they're thoughtful and cogent when scumhunting. He could be pocketing me, since I haven't seen his scum game yet, but I'll re-evaluate when the time comes.
CP - Gun to my head read town, though he's probably the hardest person to read for me because some of his posts feel kind of manufactured but other posts read as fairly genuine. Need to double check though at Night assuming he doesn't get lynched? I feel like most people are scumreading him due to being scum in other games versus being scum in others.

n:
amberwillow - Need to reread, she's been active and scumhunting but not many posts of hers have resonated with me. I'll do a deep dive on her Tonight if I have the time.
Sollux - Hasn't really made much contribution to the gamestate thus far?
RE1031 - Another player in the amberwillow camp I need to reread.
followind - Hasn't made much contribution to the gamestate.
grr - Anti-town player. Smack him with a vig shot, please.

s:
Rosie - I've basically read/skimmed the entire game and she has left zero impression on my brain. Plus, zero scumhunting. I will look at her more over Night.
Claire - The wagon hop was not a good look for her and she's been mostly defensive and OMGUS'd logic. My read on her depends on the read of CP though.

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Sollux16 said:

They were doing that with the intention to catch me out for my bolded post about lurking and not sharing opinions. They were being over the top about not sharing to see how I'd react. After that Penta proceeded to share their reads. Does that change your opinion at all?

And you don't have to join a top wagon. Just give your opinion on them and try to persuade us to join you if you believe your alternative is better.
or do they say, you know this is within the range of penta's scum game why easy it up so quickly? Not to be rude but I think this is what people mean when they say you like throwing yourself in pockets.

Sep 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
RE1031 said:

So do you think this makes logic scum? Are you going to move your vote to him?

I agree with your points, but what do you want to do about them?

Nothing for now. It's annoying but not entirely scummy. Was going to leave it alone but it got a little unbearable.
I'm not very willing to jump the main trains unless it's to break a tie.. I do feel CorruptedPurity is town this time around, but at the same time, he's a dangerous player.
Mar 22, 2017 1:38 PM

Jan 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
hmmm
-Unwilling
Myself
Crossbell
Sollux
Why are you unwilling to lynch me or sollux? I haven't made a very large contribution to the gamestate due to my schedule, and Sollux hasn't really posted a lot yet.
Mar 22, 2017 1:39 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

she's been blindly focused on me and CP to the point that it feels like retaliation more than anything else. She doesn't feel genuine she's not using her meds like she normally does but she's closed off. I feel like she only wants to lynch grrr because he said that CP was Town cleaed? She avoided the wisdom spot meta multiple times and have me the shortest possible answer. #118-120
Triple post all pretty much saying the same thing all saying nothing about this game.

I agree with most of your points but disagree with your conclusion. If Claire were scum why would she be playing emotionally and zeroed in on you two? I think the play you are describing is incredibly more likely to come from town. Scum can get you back easily in other ways if she is that upset about the previous game.

I don't think she avoided using meta so much as didn't have a strong opinion.
Mar 22, 2017 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
s:
Rosie - I've basically read/skimmed the entire game and she has left zero impression on my brain. Plus, zero scumhunting. I will look at her more over Night.
Claire - The wagon hop was not a good look for her and she's been mostly defensive and OMGUS'd logic. My read on her depends on the read of CP though.
As in: if CP is goodie then Claire is baddie and vice versa?
Mar 22, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2016
So tl;dr:

1. I would be willing to support the CP wagon if needed, but it's not a lynch I really support. I get the feeling that he's a competent player, and I like to leave those players alive for later regardless of alignment.

2. I would be willing to lynch Rosie or Claire. I guess I would be willing to lynch grr, but he's an infinitely better vig shot than a lynch. If we lynch him and he flips town, then we get zero information. So he's not a lynch I super strongly support but I support vigging 100%.
Mar 22, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2016
amberwillow said:
Crossbell said:
s:
As in: if CP is goodie then Claire is baddie and vice versa?
If CP is town, Claire goes way up in scum equity I think.

Because that bandwagon screamed "I'm hopping on a mislynch".

If CP is scum, then Claire is probably town?
Mar 22, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2016
amber, why are you voting CorruptedPurity?
Mar 22, 2017 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
I dunno, I am between the peeps that I mentioned. all 3 of them look like a relatively good lynch candidates that would give us info
Mar 22, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2016
Sollux16 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

This post is bad, but I'm not necessarily sure if it's scummy bad.

Feels "too scummy to be scum" here, heh.
Mar 22, 2017 1:45 PM

Dec 2016
Vote: Rosie Work got busy and I can't post any more till phase. This just feels right. As cross pointed out her top 3 town is very very strange.
Mar 22, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2016
amberwillow said:
Crossbell said:
I dunno, I am between the peeps that I mentioned. all 3 of them look like a relatively good lynch candidates that would give us info
Our main goal should be to lynch scum. Why are you focused on "gaining info"?

Let me tell you this.

1. A town mislynch does not really give us a large amount of information.
2. A scum lynch gives us WAY more information than a town mislynch does, because we can look back at interactions.
Mar 22, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2016
[b]Unvote, vote Rosie[b]

I support this lynch.
Mar 22, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2016
Unvote, vote Rosie
Mar 22, 2017 1:47 PM

May 2012
🐭 Vote Count 1.8 🐭
CorruptedPurity (3) PentaFlare, _Claire_, amberwillow
Oyasumi_Rosie (3) RE1031, Grapefruit21, Crossbell
_Claire_ (1) Logic340
Logic340 (1) Grrr
RE1031 (1) Lam-B
PentaFlare (1) Sollux16

Not Voting
Oyasumi_Rosie

🐭 Vote History 🐭

Mod notes: (ΦωΦ)

🕒 Countdown to Night 1 🕒
Mar 22, 2017 1:47 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
amberwillow said:
Our main goal should be to lynch scum. Why are you focused on "gaining info"?

Let me tell you this.

1. A town mislynch does not really give us a large amount of information.
2. A scum lynch gives us WAY more information than a town mislynch does, because we can look back at interactions.
Yeah, but who is scum?

Like, taking CP and Claire, they are both suspicious. But CP is more likely to be lynched unless someone changes their vote
Mar 22, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2016
Her unwillingness to lynch me feels like she /knows/ I'm town, and I don't understand her scumreads. Why Logic/Grapefruit/CP? Those three are all in my townie pile.
Mar 22, 2017 1:48 PM

Jul 2013
It's a tie now :|
Mar 22, 2017 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
I respect that
unvote
Vote: Rosie

She's either having a really off game or she's scum
I'm feeling the latter

Mar 22, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
Her unwillingness to lynch me feels like she /knows/ I'm town, and I don't understand her scumreads. Why Logic/Grapefruit/CP? Those three are all in my townie pile.
Oh? That could be possible. But she might just trust your reputation?
Very well, let's go with this then.

change vote: Rosie
Mar 22, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2016
_Claire_ (1) Logic340
Logic340 (1) Grrr
RE1031 (1) Lam-B
PentaFlare (1) Sollux16

Not Voting
Oyasumi_Rosie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jan 2016
@Oyasumi_Rosie - please claim.

Feb 2014
Okay so I have to backread 5+ pages >.> ...

11 minutes left. no chance for me to do it (I just quickly scrolled them).

Sorry villa, cp is not dying today : D. I will white knight him.

The question is rosie or claire.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.