You get Envy from FMAB.

I insert a donkey.
Dec 21, 2022 5:25 AM

Oct 2022
i take it out and start playing amazingly

i insert a pick

Dec 21, 2022 7:31 AM

May 2016
Suddenly, you hear someone shout at you to look out. You turn around and see the kids playing ice hockey waving franticly at you. Before you can react, a puck smashes hard into your mouth, shattering all your teeth. I guess it was a toothpuck. :3

I insert the shattered remains of SakuraCheri's teeth.
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Dec 21, 2022 7:34 AM

Dec 2014
You get a minature skeleton made out of SakuraCheri's shattered teeth

I insert a monkey
Dec 21, 2022 10:44 AM

Oct 2022
first of all, it was a guitar pick. your ignorance never ceases to amaze me smh jkjkjk

why did you insert my little sister???

i insert a quarter

Dec 21, 2022 6:34 PM

Jul 2016
It's a freezing winter day, a light wintry mix coming down, you quickly find shelter in a familiar looking convenience store. Warming up your hands you approach a vending machine looking for something to drink, however this machine doesn't look like any one you've seen before. You see a note next to it saying "please bring VR code to cashier to open the machine. Confused but still thirsty you reluctantly pick up the plastic VR cube and walk towards the cash register. The cashier looked slightly amused "first time?" he mouthed off. Silently you place the VR cube on the counter. The cashier scans the code and points towards a machine on the side, "continue the process over there please." Even more confused and slightly pissed you stand there wondering what this is all for. Regardless you march towards the mysterious machine, fueled by a desire to quench your dry mouth. The screen showed off different options for drinks, "alright, finally" you say to yourself. Choosing a regular coke it then shows an option to pay. You insert a quarter and a receipt shows up from below the machine. However there wasn't a spot in this machine to dispense a drink! "What's the deal," you say to the cashier, he laughs and guides you to the first vending machine you encountered early on. "Oh, you're going to need this too" the cashier says with a grin on his face handing me a card with a Coca-Cola label on it. At this point you're too invested to give up now, you insert the Coca-Cola card inside the vending machine. Looking down you see lights turn on and something drop to the bottom. "Ah must be the drink, thank god that took forev-" Sadly this was only the beginning, what dropped down below was an empty bottle. Out of pure shock you drop to your knees. Realizing that your thirst won't be solved wallowing in defeat you rise once more. You must finish your soda-filled destiny. With determination you walk with haste towards the cashier, "I demand an explanation, why is the bottle empty?!" The cashier trying his best to hold back his laughter says "I need to fill up the bottle, sorry this is all for security purposes." He hands you a second card and leads you towards another separate machine near the back of the store. The card this time was blank but you didn't question anything at this point you inserted the blank card into the inconspicuous machine. You start to hear the sounds of locks and mechanisms going off behind the wall and all of a sudden a trap door opens beside you. Logical reasoning be damned and curiosity peaking you go through the trap door. The space itself was the size of a vending machine, you could barely fit in there. Feeling around the walls you feel a button and press it, the small compartment lights up bright enough for you to see what's going on. There was a compartment sized perfectly like a coke bottle so you place it in. With a quiet humming sound the sugary brown liquid fills the bottle in no time flat. The humming stops and the coke is filled! However as you try to grab the drink you notice it's locked behind a plastic barrier. "Are you kidding me?!" you yell. The convenience store intercom comes online to tell you just the dumbest information you've ever heard: "Hello, please come to the counter to pick up your bottle cap." At this point nothing surprises you, crawling out the small trap door you walk back to the counter. The cashier at this point is wheezing, unable to hide any fact of how gullible you are. "pfft, hahaha... yeah... please download our app to unlock your drink and to get a bottle cap." You open your phone like the sheep you are, download the app and opening it. Putting in your email and making an account to their subscription, the cashier then hands you a Coca-Cola bottle cap and says "Don't forget to get your drink while you're at it." Grabbing the cap from his hand you walk in shame to get your drink that was still in the trap door area. Wanting to leave this whole experience in the past you swiftly charge through the exit... But you hear an unexpected beeping sound. "Sir! Sir! You forgot to add the paid sticker on the bottle, otherwise it'll think you've stolen it! I told you this was all for security purposes right?" smarts off the smug cashier. "Y-yeah... Don't want people stealing now do we..." you whimper out. "Alright that should do it, thanks for shopping at 8/11, please come again."

I insert a dictionary.
ZedlinDec 21, 2022 6:44 PM
Dec 21, 2022 6:36 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012

I insert an onahole
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ mal badges
๐Ÿ  blog navigation
๐Ÿ† graph badges

โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» โ˜ ๏ธ «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
Dec 21, 2022 6:55 PM

Oct 2022
*sobs* what? so how much money did i waste? :'( ^^

Dec 22, 2022 8:06 AM

Jul 2016
You get tissues inyourhole for not dispensing anything after you were given an inahole/

I insert fireworks.
Dec 22, 2022 10:42 AM

Oct 2022
i do put tissues in my nose when i get nosebleeds :D 

kabloomey you have to pay for my funeral 

i managed to insert my search history though 

Dec 22, 2022 10:50 AM
Osmanthus Mage

Apr 2020
You get personalized recommendations and annoying ads relevant to your previous searches.

I insert cat ears.

Signatures are too distracting

^ visit my webby ^

Dec 23, 2022 7:25 AM

May 2016
You get a sad cat dance

I insert
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Dec 23, 2022 7:36 AM

Feb 2017
You get approached by Jotaro

I insert a Chaos Emerald
Dec 23, 2022 7:40 AM

May 2016
You get a Crazy Diamond

I insert
Dec 23, 2022 9:31 PM

Jul 2016
You two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, a large soda, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I insert Christmas lights with broken wires.
Dec 24, 2022 2:59 AM

Sep 2021
you get an ugly christmas sweater 

I insert a christmas tree
Dec 24, 2022 3:08 AM

Apr 2014
you get Bûche de Noël

I insert meteor
ไฝ•ใใ‚Œ๏ผŸๆ„ๅ‘ณๅˆ†ใ‹ใ‚“ใชใ„
Dec 24, 2022 3:39 AM

Jul 2016
You get a massive meatball.

I insert a volcano.

Dec 24, 2022 5:04 AM

Oct 2022
you get fondue 

i insert the fondue 

Dec 24, 2022 5:24 AM

Feb 2017
I heard you like fondue, so I put fondue in your fondue so you can eat fondue while you eat fondue

I insert a shiny rock
Dec 24, 2022 5:25 AM

Oct 2022
so basically i'm eating fondue 

ieee is it pretty? thank you vv much, i'll keep it 

i insert a horse and a radish 

Dec 24, 2022 6:01 AM

Jul 2016
You get a pretty radical horse

I insert a scented candle
Dec 24, 2022 7:30 AM

Oct 2019
You get a fire. RUN!!

I insert a washing machine
Dec 24, 2022 7:32 AM

Oct 2020
You get: ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ”ƒ

I insert the trauma you conquered
Dec 24, 2022 9:27 AM

Jul 2016
You get the joy you lost

I insert a backscratcher
Dec 24, 2022 11:02 AM

May 2016
A hand reaches out of the vending machine and grabs your crotch. It was a crotchgrabber! You swear you hear @Sethispr giggling from inside the machine, but you can't be too certain...

I insert all 5 pieces of Exodia.
Dec 24, 2022 8:45 PM

Jul 2016
You get obliterated for using a banned deck.

I insert a chess horse.
Dec 24, 2022 8:48 PM

May 2016
You can only move in L-lines for the next 24 hours. Probably should stay away from cliffs and sudden drop offs until then.

I insert Santa Claus.
Dec 24, 2022 8:57 PM

Oct 2022
you don't get any present because you were naughty 

i insert tinsel 

Dec 25, 2022 7:53 PM

Jul 2016
You get a nicely decorated vending machine.

I insert a broken light bulb.
Dec 25, 2022 7:56 PM

Oct 2022
you get a fixed light bulb 

i insert a cash register 

Dec 25, 2022 9:01 PM

May 2016
You get 99 cents in change. Don't spend it all in one place.

I insert a black hole.
Dec 25, 2022 9:59 PM

Jul 2016
You get the big succ.

I insert a vase with flowers.
Dec 26, 2022 9:44 AM

May 2016
You get all your base are belong to us.

I insert a vacuum cleaner
Dec 26, 2022 10:27 AM

Dec 2021
You get a black hole

I insert pessimistic anime highschooler

"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†, ๐’๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”, ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 ใ€‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4:47
โ†บ |โ— II โ–ท| โ™ก

Dec 27, 2022 6:52 AM

Jul 2016
You get their optimistic love interest

I insert a flat tire
Dec 27, 2022 9:09 AM

Oct 2022
you get a new tire 

i insert @DigiCat because cats are on the mind 

Dec 27, 2022 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
you get some digimon creature

I insert eternity
Dec 27, 2022 9:32 AM

Oct 2022
i steal, i'm immortal now :D 

i insert a dirty sock 

Dec 27, 2022 3:55 PM

May 2016
You get the matching sock that you lost years ago. Unfortunately, you just gave away the other one to the vending machine, so you still only have the one sock. Good job.

I insert a screaming frog.
Dec 27, 2022 3:59 PM

May 2021
I give it to Tsuyu for christmas

I insert a fish
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Dec 27, 2022 4:21 PM

Oct 2022
i eat it 
a bone gets stuck in my, throat, i pass away 

good job, you lost me 

i insert my cold 

Dec 27, 2022 4:46 PM

May 2021
Fuck no! I already got one

I insert a kitty litter with fresh cat poop in it :3
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Dec 27, 2022 4:57 PM

Oct 2022
eeyuck (turns into clean litter) 
think i'm going to get another cold too :< 

i insert positive thoughts 

Dec 27, 2022 5:18 PM

May 2016
Your thoughts are so strong, your brain becomes electromagnetic and you electrocute yourself. But at least you're positively charged now. :D

I insert a note containing your most embarrassing secret.
Dec 27, 2022 5:43 PM

Dec 2016
I set the note on fire so nobody can see it

I insert the burning note again
Dec 27, 2022 5:46 PM

Dec 2022
U get this pic I took after writting on your burnt note that you inserted.

I insert Rubia's 3 squares in.

็งใฎ็”˜ใ„้ขใ‚’ใŠ่ฆ‹ใ›ใ—ใพใ™
''Would you really be able
to forgive me if I ever
became a bad person?''

็งใฎๆœ€ใ‚‚ๆš—ใ„ๅดใ‚’่ฆ‹ใคใ‘ใฆ
Dec 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Jul 2016
You get the 3 squares back cut into 6 triangles, sandwich style.

I insert a melon.
Pages (18) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What did the above user get arrested for? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

marinara-sauce - Jul 9, 2020

1520 by JuiceOfGoose »»
45 seconds ago

» Which Character from the user above's favorites scares you the most ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Idontknow113 - Sep 25, 2020

509 by AdamAngel »»
2 minutes ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

10017 by DigiCat »»
2 minutes ago

» Notice something about the user above you v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 2, 2023

6781 by JuiceOfGoose »»
2 minutes ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Simply-Bee - Jun 10

3177 by AdamAngel »»
5 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.