Pages (26) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Feb 17, 2018 8:49 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
ironace said:
what do you think of labs/ruu.
Also thought on crossbell and phraze?
those two are the toughest for me to understand properlly

well I think labs is town but I dont see any connection between the 2 of them as scum buddies aside from a certain situation which is harem. Meaning a converter role and scum converted labs so ruu had to back off. Aside from this they shouldnt be scum buddies. Though its a mystery to me how low of a + ruu has despite posting so much. Labs is just normal doesnt have too many + or too little

Cross is town to me and phraze has the second highest + so Idk town I guess.

hmm i believe togs that there was no converter role or anything of the sort so i dont really see where that is coming from.
A scum can have good posts as well though....
Feb 17, 2018 8:53 AM

Jan 2015
ironace said:
Sleipnirr said:

well I think labs is town but I dont see any connection between the 2 of them as scum buddies aside from a certain situation which is harem. Meaning a converter role and scum converted labs so ruu had to back off. Aside from this they shouldnt be scum buddies. Though its a mystery to me how low of a + ruu has despite posting so much. Labs is just normal doesnt have too many + or too little

Cross is town to me and phraze has the second highest + so Idk town I guess.

hmm i believe togs that there was no converter role or anything of the sort so i dont really see where that is coming from.
A scum can have good posts as well though....

yeah thats where the insecurity comes from and if its confirmed that there is no converter I dont think labs and ruu are scum buddies.
Feb 17, 2018 8:57 AM

Nov 2015
🌹 Vote Count 2.4 🌹

πŸ’” Sleipnirr (1) πŸ’” Ruu
πŸ’” Ironace (1) πŸ’” Coromandel
πŸ’” ScarletCelestial (1) πŸ’” Riku
πŸ’” Labs (1) πŸ’”Phraze
πŸ’” Riku (1) πŸ’”Sleipnirr

πŸ’ Not Voting (5) πŸ’ AbuHumaid, Labs, ScarletCelestial, Crossbell, Ironace

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Feb 17, 2018 9:01 AM

May 2015
Sleipnirr said:
Ruu said:
Coro for mvp! those ISOs are great!

vote: @sleipnirr

I don't understand how you operate. Why do you only look at the words in a post? it's so weird... anyways, it's day 2. Are you ready to give us your thoughts? You have 12 pages of info. I don't like that you expect us to do all the work on D1 but it doesn't matter now... I want reads. Why did you ask for an extension on D1 if you were not going to participate anyways? That piqued my interest.

Well its not that I only look at the words Its just that I cant see the intent behind them. As you might know English is a second language for me so even if I know the words and grammer its hard to understand idioms and feelings behind words so I usually take them at face value. So thats why I play like this

I asked for an extension because we had too little interactions in day 1 and anymore we could get would be better afterall in day 1 since we dont have any concrete info mafia talks more and give more fals thoughts on the players without risk since its not certain who will be lynched.

About my thoughts I have none but I am pretty sure I can prove that I am town if I live to see the next day.

English is also my second language but that doesn't mean I can't undertand the intent behind a post. No idioms are used either... well that's how you play, fine.

You asked for an extension because you wanted more info but now you got nothing for us? Seriously? Not even one possible scum read or even town read.
- You soft claimed pr. That doesn't mean much because mafia has pr too. We shouldn't lynch you because you can prove yourself town based on a possible pr ability? You should be Trying to figure out who is what, not sit back and relax smh. That's how you prove you are town...

1) What do you think about Labs' train and mine too? We were leading the vc but at the end century got lynch.
2) can you give us any reads using the ISOs that coro did?
Feb 17, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2015
coromandel said:
Ruu said:
@Crossbell

- She took the time to give her thoughts on all the players (answering your question) but she didn't give a huge explanation for each one, just the basics because there wasn't a lot to work with. I think this is townie because scum tends to over explain things so their words can't be "misinterpreted" and even read way more into things to throw shade. I feel like his posts are transparent.

Labs/Riku: that's an interesting question and I wish I had a good answer. All I can think of is that mafia could be staying away from it and expecting town to work against themselves. Nobody seems to be pushing any trains too hard so it's difficult to say if they are doing anything to get them lynch.
Also, if you look at the vc this is a great situation for them. They have a tie, rng on D1 ends in no lynch so mafia could be waiting for someone to break the tie or for town to not get any info D1 from a flip. It's a win/win situation imo.

Well... if you are mafia GF or something that can't be a townie role then claiming VT early seems like the way to go imo.

I played with wolf!Scarlet once iirc (my memory is not great) and she was clumsy, made big mistakes, avoid questions... this reminds me more of the town!scarlet I know.

My reads are not set on stone but for now I would like to keep: Scarlet/Riku/Labs/ coro alive. Nothing from them screams scum and they are more useful alive than dead (and if one of them is scum then we might get them to slip or give away his partners cofcof Shin/logic cofcof)

^ Here you said you wanted to keep labs alive.
A day later you scum-read + vote for him:

Ruu said:
scum reads: iron and labs.

Labs: yeah yeah, easy target right? well, that's not why I'm calling him scum. All I could think of when I was reading his posts was "power wolfing". I remember ages ago I was mafia with @Crossbell iirc and we tried that based on an article. Mafia doesn't need to imitate town to get town read and that's what I think about when I see labs. He is aggressive and makes some strange moves (like voting for Riku and then disappearing), he doesn't go along with town, he doesn't try to sheep ideas... And because he is not trying to look townie is why he gets town read. "Town doesn't have to fake being townie so they make more scummy moves". He said my post looked forced but then he didn't pressure me... his last post was ages ago and even thou people are voting for him, do we seriously think he will get lynch? no, because he is labs and between him and Cent people would prefer Cent to be the first lynch. It's like grrr or Denja, we get used to the way they play so erratically and leave them alone when we should be pressuring them.

iron: his posts are sloppy, he is not showing any signs of trying to solve the game or engaging in conversation. I get that he is no good with questions but at least I would like to see him questioning somebody's posts. He sounds like an scared mafia that doesn't want to say the wrong thing.

vote: @Labs I will start here.

Thoughts on my scum reads?

Why?

My first impression of labs was based solely on meta. During my re-read I ignored meta and just look at the post and the impression I got from it. Ignoring the fact that it was labs talking.
Feb 17, 2018 9:14 AM

May 2015
ironace said:
ok, @crossbell
@coromandel
@scarletcelestial
@ruu
talk to me. What do you want form me and how can i help?

Are you kidding me? We told you what we wanted from you. SCUMHUNT.

Give us reads, your thoughts on D1. Your thoughts in this phase's vc
If you are town you shouldn't be afraid to talk, to give reads. You shouldn't be Trying to pleased the rest...
Feb 17, 2018 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
ironace said:
ok, @crossbell
@coromandel
@scarletcelestial
@ruu

Are you kidding me? We told you what we wanted from you. SCUMHUNT.

Give us reads, your thoughts on D1. Your thoughts in this phase's vc
If you are town you shouldn't be afraid to talk, to give reads. You shouldn't be Trying to pleased the rest...

1-i aint afraid to talk, i just suck talking in general.
2- i gave reads
3-i aint pleasing no one,
Feb 17, 2018 10:40 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
coromandel said:

Tell me why you haven't voted for anyone yet.
Who do you suspect and why? Who are you town-reading and why?

Riku for town because meta...
crossbell for town because he called out for extention and he had soo many town leans for the time-which i believe scum tend to avoid on d1.
You appear townie to me
In one game when you were IC i believe you called me out for my behaviour and voted me there as well(people didnt put much thought back then so why now?! >_< )So you strike me as town. Further more, i know a little about your scum game. I dont recall you doing ISO as scum, and in the lylo situation, your shading of me was something ..... I cant word it right.... fake..?!

I had pinged scarlet for my town lean but you people suspect her. May i ask for some clarification?
Ruu seemed townie to me, but you all seem to say that seemed fake? I mean she tried to get the game going. Tried to form reads and be active..I see nothing wrong with that.
As for phraze, tbh, him nad crossbell are the hardest people for me to figure out. But thankfully, scum wouldnt want an extention and they wouldnt throw around town leans like cross was doing. So i figured him out(i think) But i have zero idea about phraze.I want to hear more from you @phraze.
Labs is weird. I didnt like him calling out to phraze to vote with him. But i dont get why penta lied for labs. Something just doesnt make sense for me regarding penta and labs ;-;..
Sleipnirr is null for now cause he is kinda like me.

Alright. And your reason for not voting for anyone?

If you really don't know how to proceed I suggest you take a closer look at your scum- and neutral reads.
Pick what exactly makes them hard to read / makes you think they're scummy, and ask them questions. Try to figure them out - don't just wait for them to post what you need in order to be able to read them.

Also, vote for someone!
Even if you're not 100% scum-reading them / they're someone you can't figure out. Now is the time to pressure them, because we still have a lot of time until phase end.

Feb 17, 2018 10:42 AM

May 2014
@AbuHumaid @Labs @ScarletCelestial @Crossbell @Ironace
Why are you currently not voting for anyone?

Feb 17, 2018 10:50 AM

May 2014
Phraze said:
hmm that was a predictable choice(?)
still kinda matches my idea of a Ruu/Labs scumteam. Ruu asked doc to protect Penta so reverse psychology, and Labs can be 'cleared' with the flip. dont see why maf would wanna kill someone who will confirm another town

but I'm probs in a tunnel. will need to think about it

Ruu said:
Coro for mvp! those ISOs are great!
fluff stuff. tho I like the effort on her part

Can you elaborate on this?

What has Labs to gain from Penta's kill, if he's scum?

Feb 17, 2018 10:54 AM

May 2014
riku said:

Not my only town read, but the only one I'm willing to share right now. Mainly due to role factors. Orange is suspicious, black is unknown and I chose iron because statistically, it's likely for him to be mafia.

How so?

riku said:
Century_Orion: Riku, Phraze, Crossbell, Ruu, ScarletCelestial, Coromandel

^ these were the final people on Century on day 1 lynch. I think iron might actually be town. However, I dislike where Scarlet has ended up. Given that I was already scum-leaning her

Vote Change: ScarletCelestial

What makes you scum-read her?

Feb 17, 2018 10:57 AM

Dec 2016
coromandel said:

Because I only posted SoD and now I'm here and ready to scum hunt.

@Sleipnirr @ironace

Read the thread? If so, please answer the following:

1. Can you give me your greatest scum reads and Town reads and why?

2. Why did you vote Cent yesterday (for @ironace)?

---

On another note, since no one has yet claimed receiving a rose, I'm going to assume it didn't end up in the hands of the Mafia, who I believe would claim it as soon as possible in order to prove their Towniness.
Feb 17, 2018 10:58 AM

Dec 2016
@riku

Where did that read on me come from? You say you had a scum lean on me yesterDay, but never mentioned it prior, to my knowledge.
Feb 17, 2018 11:00 AM

May 2015
Togs said:
🌹 Vote Count 2.4 🌹

πŸ’” Labs (1) πŸ’”Phraze

>>Day 2 Timer<<

This looks more like a rvs vc than a D2 one. What's up with all this one vote trains.
I'm still happy with my vote because I have nothing that makes me town read sleip. We got an extension and yet everyone is MIA....
I won't be very active because I have a wedding so I'll be busy all day and night. Just a heads up.
Feb 17, 2018 11:03 AM

May 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
coromandel said:

@Sleipnirr @ironace

---

On another note, since no one has yet claimed receiving a rose, I'm going to assume it didn't end up in the hands of the Mafia, who I believe would claim it as soon as possible in order to prove their Towniness.

Mafia can get roses too so getting roses is NAI. And I wouldn't claim even If I had because that would make me a pr and a mafia target.
Feb 17, 2018 11:07 AM

Dec 2016
Ruu - I've decided that my paranoia was simply paranoia due to the EoD we had. They didn't look like they were giving up, nor do I think scum would take the lynch at the end there. (Only circumstance where they could be scum now is Crossbell/Ruu, but that's now a problem for LYLO.)

Coromandel - Kinda obvious. Way, way too much effort in a game they could just coast. Obvious scum hunting.

AbuHumaid - Accidentally got themselves labelled VT very early on (unless they're a goon...) and has been trying since. Probably need to look into, but more Townie than a lot.

Labs - I don't like the people who were on the wagon, and seeing as Penta was killed the Mafia must of thought their claim true: meaning that Labs is Town.

Crossbell - I had some thinking time and I decided that scum wouldn't want to be as noticeable as they have been by changing their votes around so much at EoD. Town. (Unless, of course, the whole thing was planned out beforehand. Again, LYLO problem.)

Phraze - Can't remember why, but I thought they were Town. Will look into now.

ace, Sleip, riku - Issues. Want them to answer my questions. Start from there.
Feb 17, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
ScarletCelestial said:

@Sleipnirr @ironace

---

Mafia can get roses too so getting roses is NAI. And I wouldn't claim even If I had because that would make me a pr and a mafia target.

Ruu, I mentioned Mafia getting roses in that scenario. I know they can get them. I'm just saying that it was said Townie play would be rewarded, so as a result I'd think Mafia would claim rose

Worked out the defeater: their roles would be anti-Town, so wouldn't claim at threat of having to claim their PR.
Feb 17, 2018 11:20 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
PentaFlare said:
I can see where you are coming from, but in my opinion, there is likely not going to be much to gain from these kinds of comparisons. On the contrary, I usually find the first few reactions after the game is pulled out of RVS to be more telling. That's why I like to be the one to break RVS early. Especially as a VT.
remembered this. looks like it clashes with ur cop claim. then again its probs context issues. would be interesting to see how this plays out

^ I liked this.

(Also why I thought Penta was lying about the Cop claim.)

May clear Phraze as if they suspected the same as I they wouldn't have shot Penta, unless to get Labs back into PoE?
Feb 17, 2018 11:27 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
hello we got an extension~
noticed(or forgot) nighttalk is allowed too
(disclaimer: lack of sleep or memory so dont mind me)

so the lead was Labs, and he still hasn't posted. 3-person wagon aint telling. Cross voting Labs looking better for me tho

I'm curious @ironace u didn followup on my last post. u asked Cross why ask for extension - does that mean u suspect him? if so, why?

@Crossbell
if my grammar needs clarification, pls ask

PentaFlare
why are u holding back on ur results? no use claiming if u arent gonna use it. lucky that we got more time for this =.= oh and I see u voted me *thinks* is this the 1st non-rvs vote on me? reasons?

Penta suspected Phraze. Reason of death?
Feb 17, 2018 11:29 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

so... you suspect me because I stand out? and you put me and labs on the same pile so I guess you think we are a team? great, I'm bussing my scum buddy on D1, sounds like a good plan smh

And why didn't you like my suggestion? here . Was my explanation not enough?
not just for standing out. u post a lot, but they dont rly push anything. busywork. mild suspicion on u and Labs teaming on Riku, in that post I pointed out (cant remember which). just a suspicion, but worth clarifying. where were u bussing Labs? unless u mean ur vote now

dont like ur suggestion since its saying we keep potential scum as live. what was that about shin/logic again?

Protection of riku. Possible buddies?
Feb 17, 2018 11:34 AM

Dec 2016
riku said:
Century_Orion: Riku, Phraze, Crossbell, Ruu, ScarletCelestial, Coromandel

^ these were the final people on Century on day 1 lynch. I think iron might actually be town. However, I dislike where Scarlet has ended up. Given that I was already scum-leaning her

Vote Change: ScarletCelestial

@Phraze I assume you Town read riku, so does this change your opinion on them at all?

Also: what do you think of Sleip and ace?
Feb 17, 2018 11:39 AM

Dec 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:
hello we got an extension~
noticed(or forgot) nighttalk is allowed too
(disclaimer: lack of sleep or memory so dont mind me)

so the lead was Labs, and he still hasn't posted. 3-person wagon aint telling. Cross voting Labs looking better for me tho

I'm curious @ironace u didn followup on my last post. u asked Cross why ask for extension - does that mean u suspect him? if so, why?

@Crossbell
if my grammar needs clarification, pls ask

PentaFlare
why are u holding back on ur results? no use claiming if u arent gonna use it. lucky that we got more time for this =.= oh and I see u voted me *thinks* is this the 1st non-rvs vote on me? reasons?

@Phraze Can you comment on this please?
Feb 17, 2018 12:04 PM

Jan 2016
Catching up.
Feb 17, 2018 12:49 PM

May 2014
@Ruu
Who else do you suspect, besides Sleipnirr?

Feb 17, 2018 12:51 PM

May 2014
ironace said:
Phraze said:
where are the ppl.. looks like Abu isnt here too

@Ruu
ok
1. Penta/Abu/Iron since they're good as either alignment (might include u)
2. not sure. I imagine they would

lul me good as either alignment....
what even....

What's the difference between your town and your scum game, ironace?
And how many times have you roled scum so far?

Feb 17, 2018 12:53 PM

May 2014
I'd like everyone to answer this:

Why do you think Pentaflare was killed last night?

@Ruu @Labs @AbuHumaid @Riku @ScarletCelestial @Phraze @Crossbell @ironace @Sleipnirr

Feb 17, 2018 1:04 PM

Oct 2011
coromandel said:

@Ruu @Labs @AbuHumaid @Riku @ScarletCelestial @Phraze @Crossbell @ironace @Sleipnirr
cuz he claimed cop? don't think scum concern themselves with non-PRs or suspicion. well, unless u wanna wine itself

(and don't mind me, I wanna get away from phone before replying in order. around for questions tho)

Feb 17, 2018 1:12 PM

May 2014
Day 2 votes so far.

AbuHumaid > Ruu > unvote
Coromandel > ironace
Crossbell >
Ironace >
Labs >
Phraze > sleipnirr > labs
Riku > ironace > scarletcelestial
Ruu > sleipnirr
ScarletCelestial >
Sleipnirr > riku

abuhumaid votes for ruu
coromandel votes for ironace
abuhumaid unvotes

Togs said:
🌹 Vote Count 2.1 🌹

ruu votes for sleipnirr
phraze votes for sleipnirr

Togs said:
🌹 Vote Count 2.2 🌹

riku votes for ironace

Togs said:
🌹 Vote Count 2.3 🌹

riku votes for scarletcelestial

Togs said:
🌹 Vote Count 2.3 🌹

phraze votes for labs
sleipnirr votes for riku

Togs said:
🌹 Vote Count 2.4 🌹

Feb 17, 2018 1:19 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
I have questions:

- Penta lied then? Does that mean he declared Labs town based on behavior and not because of a cop check?
- @AbuHumaid can you expand on #242. I want to understand... because we lynched century for not giving reads/ talking yet you say scum usually try to give reads right away to look townie. I like some of your posts because I can see how you are trying to solve the game.
- @riku I gave you town points D1 based on meta but now I need more from you to be sure of my read. Can you give me a top 3 suspects?
- Crossbell is such an enigma to me... I feel that he plays the same no matter his alignment. His post could be coming from town or scum tbh. I can't be sure of my read on him at all. Is hard no to think he is town based on the flavour and that is messing with my analysis -_- Same with phraze, they have a similar playstyle in my mind. Both sound neutral...
- what's up with @ironace , I really want to vote him based on all the sheeping he did... If he doesn't improve soon he is getting my vote.
- voting century is NAI from what I saw on the vc. Almost everyone vote for him. Except penta, iron and Abu. We know that penta is town so... iron and Abu are scum trying to not be blame for the lynch? idk, it's an idea.

1. I believe that Penta was gambitting when he said that he was a one shot daycop. I'm not sure what was running through his mind when he claimed Penta was town; he was probably behaviorally townreading him.

2. If you think I'm such an enigma, why are you not trying to ask me questions in order to figure out my alignment? I'm neutral to you - are you content for me to remain a neutral read?

3. If you think voting Century is NAI, then do you think any scum are on the wagon? What about off the wagon?
Feb 17, 2018 1:58 PM

Jan 2016
Riku said:
I know my role, and I have a feeling Ruu is really a town player.
Can you substantiate this with quotes? Why do you think Ruu is town? I need more than "just a feeling" to go off of.
Feb 17, 2018 2:00 PM

Jan 2016
Riku said:
What are your reasons for scumreading Scarlet? I NEED reasoning from you if I want to solve this game.
Feb 17, 2018 2:01 PM

Jan 2016
ironace said:
I need CONTENT. I need READS. Right now we have fairly little information to work off on because of the century lynch + Penta kill, so I need actual content from you.
Feb 17, 2018 2:06 PM

Jan 2016
coromandel said:
Need some time to get caught up, sorry. Been kind of out of it for most of the day.

I'm so frustrated with this game because I feel like I can't find a townie touchstone to work through the game with. Plus, Friday was my debauchery day so I didn't really pay much attention to the thread and here I am, catching up and reading all these posts with 0 real time interactions.

I feel like to get content out of certain players feels like pulling teeth and that's not contributing to the fun of this game for me.
Feb 17, 2018 2:07 PM

Jan 2016
coromandel said:

I think Penta was killed because the mafia were afraid of a cop role + he was a fairly low info kill because he was widely townread. The fact that he was killed despite Ruu calling for a doc on him makes me think that there MIGHT be a strongman type role in this game?
Feb 17, 2018 2:14 PM

Jan 2016
@coromandel - I feel like we should work together because you are one of the few people trying to figure out the gamestate at the moment, and I really need a touchstone to bounce reads off of.

At the moment, I have AbuHumaid as town (for locking himself into his vanilla claim), Scarlet as town (because she is asking relevant questions and trying to figure out the gamestate for herself), and you as town. Labs.. might be town but I hate reading into WiFOM kills. I think you're town, or you're playing a very good game as scum.

My PoE is:

Phraze
Ruu
Riku
ironace
Slepinirr

What do you think?
Feb 17, 2018 2:57 PM

Dec 2016
coromandel said:

1. They actually thought them Cop.

2. They thought they were a threat.

3. They got a scum read on scum.

2 and 3 are technically the same TBH.

Those are the possibilities I can think of, but 3 is the most likely to me.
Feb 17, 2018 3:39 PM

Nov 2015
🌹 Vote Count 2.5 (Unchanged) 🌹

πŸ’” Labs (1) πŸ’”Phraze

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Feb 17, 2018 4:14 PM

Oct 2011
quote wall commence~

@ironace

@Ruu

@coromandel

@ScarletCelestial

Feb 17, 2018 4:16 PM

Oct 2011
stilll more like Labs and Ruu. ironace is town imo, since his behavior is reminiscent of his towngames where he's defensive over everything.

Feb 17, 2018 6:53 PM

Nov 2015
🌹 Vote Count 2.6 (Unchanged) (Unchanged) 🌹

πŸ’” Labs (1) πŸ’”Phraze

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Feb 17, 2018 6:57 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
ScarletCelestial said:

@Phraze Can you comment on this please?
forgot this(I think?)
Penta just voted me without reason there. dunno why. dont think he died for much reasons outside of a cop claim. scum obv wont want prs running loose

Feb 17, 2018 6:59 PM

Mar 2014
Great, the recent posts of crossbell have me thinking he's scum -_-
Cheers, cross.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Feb 17, 2018 8:01 PM

Jan 2016
riku said:
Cheers, cross.
Why?

I need reasoning, man.
Feb 17, 2018 8:06 PM

Mar 2014
Crossbell said:
riku said:
Cheers, cross.
Why?

I need reasoning, man.

I hate rolefishing.
You rolefished.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Feb 17, 2018 8:19 PM

Jan 2016
If you don't want to go into your Ruu read, then fine.

I need your reasoning on Scarlet though.
Feb 17, 2018 8:23 PM

Mar 2014
Crossbell said:

I felt like she tried to pocket me and labs at the same time.
If Labs vote wasn't RVS, pocket me. If it was, pocket Labs. :/

Now that I think about it, this doesn't hold too much weight.
Either way, we need to lynch somebody and she was the person I found most suspicious.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Feb 17, 2018 8:32 PM

Oct 2011
@Crossbell
what do u think of the Labs/Riku case? any better ideas about it now?

Feb 17, 2018 8:47 PM

Jan 2016
riku said:
Crossbell said:

I felt like she tried to pocket me and labs at the same time.
If Labs vote wasn't RVS, pocket me. If it was, pocket Labs. :/

Now that I think about it, this doesn't hold too much weight.
Either way, we need to lynch somebody and she was the person I found most suspicious.

How was she trying to pocket you? Do you think pocketing is inherently indicative of a mafia mindset? (To me, it seemed like she was trying to set up a dichotomy between both of you - she went like, "there has to be scum between Riku and Labs". Do you think that's scummy?)

Feb 17, 2018 8:48 PM

Jan 2016
@Phraze - Labs isn't here, and is.. difficult to read. I'm trying to engage with Riku about his scumread of ScarletCelestial so I can figure out what he's thinking.

I'm having a very difficult time getting my footing in this game.
Feb 17, 2018 8:50 PM

Jan 2016
I'm not even sure who to lynch. I could vote Sleipnirr, but they already have a vote on them and he doesn't seem willing to cooperate with us. With how the century lynch happened I want to make sure the next lynch we hit lynches scum as opposed to.. another coin flip! yay.

I recognize that I'm not playing my best right now, but I just feel so lost in this game. I have no one I can really work through the game with, and I don't feel confident in my PoE at all. I feel like nearly 1/4th of the players in this game are simply MIA and that makes it REALLY difficult to play.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.