May 2014
Labs ISO, part 1

coromandelFeb 16, 2018 1:10 PM

Feb 16, 2018 1:15 PM

May 2014
Labs ISO, part 2

Labs said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Riku from 0 to 10, how serious is your vote for Labs?

Probably low, but it'll be all you get out of them for the majority if not the entire phase.
Labs said:
ironace said:

while it sounds good on paper but the problem is that we need to trust him before that. What makes you trust him?

Where is the trust and why is it needed?
Ref to 85 if you're a little lost atm.
He's already done what he set out to and needed to for the most part, the first half at-least.... still guna have to wait for the rest to work itself into it all.
[/size][/spoiler]
coromandelFeb 16, 2018 1:24 PM

Feb 16, 2018 1:24 PM

May 2014
labs and his quotes from hell.. i give up >.>

Feb 16, 2018 2:05 PM

Oct 2011
coromandel said:
lol...
can I ask ur opinions on Labs? he was almost lynched, and 'cleared' by a flipped vanilla. do u think its still credible to townread him?

Feb 16, 2018 2:30 PM

Nov 2015
🌹 Vote Count 2.2 🌹

💔 Sleipnirr (2) 💔 Ruu, Phraze
Ironace (1) Coromandel

💍 Not Voting (7) 💍 AbuHumaid, Labs, Sleipnirr, ScarletCelestial, Crossbell, Riku, Ironace

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Feb 16, 2018 2:38 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Coro for mvp! those ISOs are great!

vote: @sleipnirr

Contrast to most players I dont read people or their intent behind the posts. Instead I usually take the concrete info and make possible situations and theories about the current state of the game and try to se which is more likely and try to question people about them subtly

I don't understand how you operate. Why do you only look at the words in a post? it's so weird... anyways, it's day 2. Are you ready to give us your thoughts? You have 12 pages of info. I don't like that you expect us to do all the work on D1 but it doesn't matter now... I want reads. Why did you ask for an extension on D1 if you were not going to participate anyways? That piqued my interest.
hmm didnt notice this. we're both voting Sleip? since when were u susp of him? .-.

Feb 16, 2018 3:45 PM

May 2015
I have questions:

- Penta lied then? Does that mean he declared Labs town based on behavior and not because of a cop check?
- @AbuHumaid can you expand on #242. I want to understand... because we lynched century for not giving reads/ talking yet you say scum usually try to give reads right away to look townie. I like some of your posts because I can see how you are trying to solve the game.
- @riku I gave you town points D1 based on meta but now I need more from you to be sure of my read. Can you give me a top 3 suspects?
- Crossbell is such an enigma to me... I feel that he plays the same no matter his alignment. His post could be coming from town or scum tbh. I can't be sure of my read on him at all. Is hard no to think he is town based on the flavour and that is messing with my analysis -_- Same with phraze, they have a similar playstyle in my mind. Both sound neutral...
- what's up with @ironace , I really want to vote him based on all the sheeping he did... If he doesn't improve soon he is getting my vote.
- voting century is NAI from what I saw on the vc. Almost everyone vote for him. Except penta, iron and Abu. We know that penta is town so... iron and Abu are scum trying to not be blame for the lynch? idk, it's an idea.
Feb 16, 2018 3:48 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

I don't understand how you operate. Why do you only look at the words in a post? it's so weird... anyways, it's day 2. Are you ready to give us your thoughts? You have 12 pages of info. I don't like that you expect us to do all the work on D1 but it doesn't matter now... I want reads. Why did you ask for an extension on D1 if you were not going to participate anyways? That piqued my interest.
hmm didnt notice this. we're both voting Sleip? since when were u susp of him? .-.

Pressure vote. I want him active ASAP. I can suspect someone that hasn't post more than a couple of posts....
Feb 16, 2018 4:04 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

Pressure vote. I want him active ASAP. I can suspect someone that hasn't post more than a couple of posts....
hmmm ok. even the ISO that Coro dug up isnt telling lol

Feb 16, 2018 4:54 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

why are you voting for Sleip? and can you give me other possible scums? I hate how neutral you sound xD
Feb 16, 2018 4:56 PM

Mar 2014
Assumptions - For my benefit
AbuHumaid
Phraze
Labs
Sleipnirr
ScarletCelestial
Crossbell
Ruu
Riku
Coromandel
Ironace

There are six people who I'm unsure about. AbuHumaid claimed a VT, so I'm not sure how to take that.
I know my role, and I have a feeling Ruu is really a town player. So, the people who were pushing Ruu for 'Trying to look too town' are suspect to me. We can't trust Labs, as penta was a vanilla townie who lied. The mafia probably thought the 1 shot cop was a lie and that there were more shots. That being said, Labs might have a role which let him commune with penta, thus the play like that. So, while I will be keeping my eye on that situation.

Vote: Ironace

"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Feb 16, 2018 5:05 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

why are you voting for Sleip? and can you give me other possible scums? I hate how neutral you sound xD
same reasons as u lol. I'm still on u and Labs. Sleip for being inactive and having no stances(?) if I have to totes rethink the scumteam, then its Abu/Iron (who seem to be cruising just nicely) and one of the ghosts.

Feb 16, 2018 5:21 PM

Nov 2015
🌹 Vote Count 2.3 🌹

💔Ironace (2) 💔 Coromandel, Riku

💍 Not Voting (6) 💍 AbuHumaid, Labs, Sleipnirr, ScarletCelestial, Crossbell, Ironace

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Feb 16, 2018 7:38 PM

Dec 2013
Im not going to be here for a few hours but do mention me if you have nay inquireis. I'm sure i can prove my self town. Will do so later.
Feb 16, 2018 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
ok. im going for a few hours. Just ping me so when i return ill be able to see and defend myself. Ill backread then as well.
Feb 16, 2018 8:12 PM

May 2015
riku said:
AbuHumaid
Phraze
Labs
Sleipnirr
ScarletCelestial
Crossbell
Ruu
Riku
Coromandel
Ironace

There are six people who I'm unsure about. AbuHumaid claimed a VT, so I'm not sure how to take that.
I know my role, and I have a feeling Ruu is really a town player. So, the people who were pushing Ruu for 'Trying to look too town' are suspect to me. We can't trust Labs, as penta was a vanilla townie who lied. The mafia probably thought the 1 shot cop was a lie and that there were more shots. That being said, Labs might have a role which let him commune with penta, thus the play like that. So, while I will be keeping my eye on that situation.

so I'm your only town read? I don't know if this is a pocketing atempt or not.
I do agree with you when it comes to Labs and Abu.
Can you explain the colors better? black means neutral? and why did you chose iron over your other "black colored players".
Feb 16, 2018 8:24 PM

Mar 2014
Ruu said:
riku said:
AbuHumaid
Phraze
Labs
Sleipnirr
ScarletCelestial
Crossbell
Ruu
Riku
Coromandel
Ironace

so I'm your only town read? I don't know if this is a pocketing atempt or not.
I do agree with you when it comes to Labs and Abu.
Can you explain the colors better? black means neutral? and why did you chose iron over your other "black colored players".

Not my only town read, but the only one I'm willing to share right now. Mainly due to role factors. Orange is suspicious, black is unknown and I chose iron because statistically, it's likely for him to be mafia.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Feb 16, 2018 8:33 PM

Mar 2014
Century_Orion: Riku, Phraze, Crossbell, Ruu, ScarletCelestial, Coromandel

^ these were the final people on Century on day 1 lynch. I think iron might actually be town. However, I dislike where Scarlet has ended up. Given that I was already scum-leaning her

Vote Change: ScarletCelestial

Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Feb 16, 2018 8:55 PM

Nov 2015
🌹 Vote Count 2.3 🌹

Ironace (1) Coromandel
ScarletCelestial (1) Riku

💍 Not Voting (6) 💍 AbuHumaid, Labs, Sleipnirr, ScarletCelestial, Crossbell, Ironace

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Feb 16, 2018 10:11 PM

Jan 2016
Will be more active tomorrow, lots of debauchery today.
Feb 17, 2018 12:18 AM

Mar 2014
If no one turns up in the next hour or so, I'd like to request an extension.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Feb 17, 2018 1:09 AM

Oct 2011
requesting extension +1. guess that makes 2/3 requests (lurkers so hardcore >.>)

Vote: @Labs
now that Penta flipped vanilla, got any idea how he ended up 'townreading' u?

Feb 17, 2018 5:19 AM

Mar 2014
... We've basically lost nine hours to the lull.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Feb 17, 2018 5:28 AM

Dec 2013
really?
Im all up for defending myself. But no one is here at all?!
I request extension because we didnt really talk much.
Feb 17, 2018 5:29 AM

Dec 2013
ok, @crossbell
@coromandel
@scarletcelestial
@ruu
talk to me. What do you want form me and how can i help?
Feb 17, 2018 7:42 AM

Jan 2015
AbuHumaid said:
@Sleipnirr Why didn't you vote last Day and who do you suspect right now?

ScarletCelestial said:
Vote: Century_Orion

Final note for the day: Crossbell.
coromandel said:
vote change: century_orion
Why did you guys vote Century again?

I didnt vote because I didnt have enough on a player to vote. If I voted someone without any scum leans it would just be a wasted vote and might have resulted in a mislynch which happened either way.
Feb 17, 2018 7:52 AM

Jan 2015
Ruu said:

Contrast to most players I dont read people or their intent behind the posts. Instead I usually take the concrete info and make possible situations and theories about the current state of the game and try to se which is more likely and try to question people about them subtly

Well its not that I only look at the words Its just that I cant see the intent behind them. As you might know English is a second language for me so even if I know the words and grammer its hard to understand idioms and feelings behind words so I usually take them at face value. So thats why I play like this

I asked for an extension because we had too little interactions in day 1 and anymore we could get would be better afterall in day 1 since we dont have any concrete info mafia talks more and give more fals thoughts on the players without risk since its not certain who will be lynched.

About my thoughts I have none but I am pretty sure I can prove that I am town if I live to see the next day.
Feb 17, 2018 7:53 AM

Jan 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
coromandel said:

What do you think of Ironace, Phraze and Sleipnirr?

I don't get ace and Sleip's mindsets in general, but how little their posting is annoying so I hope we can talk to them more and sort them out.

Phraze I thought was quite Townie, though I can't remember why...

I'll probably have to deal with this game in the morning.

I am here now ask away. Though I dont exactly formed opinions if specific questions are asked I can come up with something.
Feb 17, 2018 7:55 AM

Jan 2015
also let me make things clear if I am lynched today without anyone giving a legit scum read I will take that as an attack on low hangin fruit and you guys should definitly check them the next phase.

Well if I live I will prove I am a townie either way so this sutiation should be a win win for town.
Feb 17, 2018 7:56 AM

May 2014
Phraze said:
coromandel said:
lol...
can I ask ur opinions on Labs? he was almost lynched, and 'cleared' by a flipped vanilla. do u think its still credible to townread him?

It's a slight town read from me - I went from town-reading, then neutral, now again town-reading him again.

Two reasons:
- how fast his train built, and most people on his train seemed to be sheeping. (I'll get to that later)
- the nightkill. Based on Labs' D1 posts, I don't think he ever took Penta's claim seriously. So if I was him (and scum), I wouldn't kill the person who clears me, and who probably isn't even the Cop. Keeping the "Day Cop" alive who clears you = people probably aren't going to vote for you or target you at night, because your cleared by the Cop.
Personally, I really don't think Labs believed Penta's claim, because he himself is someone who likes to fake-claim when town. So scum-Labs had no reason to kill Penta, imo.

Feb 17, 2018 8:00 AM

Jan 2015
coromandel said:
Phraze said:
lol...

It's a slight town read from me - I went from town-reading, then neutral, now again town-reading him again.

Two reasons:
- how fast his train built, and most people on his train seemed to be sheeping. (I'll get to that later)
- the nightkill. Based on Labs' D1 posts, I don't think he ever took Penta's claim seriously. So if I was him (and scum), I wouldn't kill the person who clears me, and who probably isn't even the Cop. Keeping the "Day Cop" alive who clears you = people probably aren't going to vote for you or target you at night, because your cleared by the Cop.
Personally, I really don't think Labs believed Penta's claim, because he himself is someone who likes to fake-claim when town. So scum-Labs had no reason to kill Penta, imo.

someone had mentioned a possible labs/ruu scum team (I think it was phraze) what are your thoughts on that? If you town read labs does that mean you also town read ruu?
Feb 17, 2018 8:04 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
Ok its 1 am here and i decided to give it a quick read and what do you know-people ACTUALLY came and talked.

So i read quickly here(im doing my CS assignment so i need to return to that ASAP)

but i just dont see riku as scummy. From all of my games i've played with him, he has been like this. Granted, i dont know his scum meta. But imo this behavior screams TOWN riku to me. The preposterous attitude is like the town riku i know. But i guess its based off meta so take it as how you will.

And i agree with ruu. Scarlet is the towniest of all of us. And she already had reads on so many, how is he so good? ;-;

I dont have any scum reads like usual. However, if labs does indeed keep on pushing riku and i fail to see any solid reasoning then ill vote for labs.

EDIT-and since i know for a fact that if you suspect riku he ill immediately vote you back this also adds to my agrument that he is town but once again thats based off meta ...

I'd like you to elaborate on that.

ironace said:
I was supposed to come back and talk about why I have proof I am town.
Also defend myself. But my net has given me a middle finger((I'm writing through my phone)
So I cannot right now.
But sine you guys want me to vote. Fine.
vote labs

What was your reason for voting Labs?

Feb 17, 2018 8:06 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
ok, @crossbell
@coromandel
@scarletcelestial
@ruu

Tell me why you haven't voted for anyone yet.
Who do you suspect and why? Who are you town-reading and why?

Feb 17, 2018 8:16 AM

Jan 2015
@riku are you here what are your thoughts on teh players

vote riku
Feb 17, 2018 8:19 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
ironace said:
Ok its 1 am here and i decided to give it a quick read and what do you know-people ACTUALLY came and talked.

So i read quickly here(im doing my CS assignment so i need to return to that ASAP)

but i just dont see riku as scummy. From all of my games i've played with him, he has been like this. Granted, i dont know his scum meta. But imo this behavior screams TOWN riku to me. The preposterous attitude is like the town riku i know. But i guess its based off meta so take it as how you will.

And i agree with ruu. Scarlet is the towniest of all of us. And she already had reads on so many, how is he so good? ;-;

I dont have any scum reads like usual. However, if labs does indeed keep on pushing riku and i fail to see any solid reasoning then ill vote for labs.

EDIT-and since i know for a fact that if you suspect riku he ill immediately vote you back this also adds to my agrument that he is town but once again thats based off meta ...

I'd like you to elaborate on that.

ironace said:
I was supposed to come back and talk about why I have proof I am town.
Also defend myself. But my net has given me a middle finger((I'm writing through my phone)
So I cannot right now.
But sine you guys want me to vote. Fine.
vote labs

What was your reason for voting Labs?

scarlet i feel is someone who as town starts to form reads from early on and i know of her analytical skills to be quite good. At that time, i believe she was indeed trying to get the game moving which only town would like to do.
Let me ask you this instead, since people have suddenly turned and started focusing on her instead, what makes you believe she is scum?

As to why i voted labs, was because many of you were unsatisfied with me laying low-ish behavior. I just wanted the day to be over because for me, things actually begin from d2.
My vote was on a whim. It couldve been century-but i decided against it because it just didnt feel right for me. As a low hanging fruit, i dont like attacking people like me.As for why i didnt vote others, it wouldve been because you people would call out to me as it would seem scummy, as that action wouldve been as ''staying away from influencing a lynch''
Feb 17, 2018 8:24 AM

May 2014
Ruu said:
@Crossbell

- She took the time to give her thoughts on all the players (answering your question) but she didn't give a huge explanation for each one, just the basics because there wasn't a lot to work with. I think this is townie because scum tends to over explain things so their words can't be "misinterpreted" and even read way more into things to throw shade. I feel like his posts are transparent.

Labs/Riku: that's an interesting question and I wish I had a good answer. All I can think of is that mafia could be staying away from it and expecting town to work against themselves. Nobody seems to be pushing any trains too hard so it's difficult to say if they are doing anything to get them lynch.
Also, if you look at the vc this is a great situation for them. They have a tie, rng on D1 ends in no lynch so mafia could be waiting for someone to break the tie or for town to not get any info D1 from a flip. It's a win/win situation imo.

Well... if you are mafia GF or something that can't be a townie role then claiming VT early seems like the way to go imo.

I played with wolf!Scarlet once iirc (my memory is not great) and she was clumsy, made big mistakes, avoid questions... this reminds me more of the town!scarlet I know.

My reads are not set on stone but for now I would like to keep: Scarlet/Riku/Labs/ coro alive. Nothing from them screams scum and they are more useful alive than dead (and if one of them is scum then we might get them to slip or give away his partners cofcof Shin/logic cofcof)

^ Here you said you wanted to keep labs alive.
A day later you scum-read + vote for him:

Ruu said:
scum reads: iron and labs.

Labs: yeah yeah, easy target right? well, that's not why I'm calling him scum. All I could think of when I was reading his posts was "power wolfing". I remember ages ago I was mafia with @Crossbell iirc and we tried that based on an article. Mafia doesn't need to imitate town to get town read and that's what I think about when I see labs. He is aggressive and makes some strange moves (like voting for Riku and then disappearing), he doesn't go along with town, he doesn't try to sheep ideas... And because he is not trying to look townie is why he gets town read. "Town doesn't have to fake being townie so they make more scummy moves". He said my post looked forced but then he didn't pressure me... his last post was ages ago and even thou people are voting for him, do we seriously think he will get lynch? no, because he is labs and between him and Cent people would prefer Cent to be the first lynch. It's like grrr or Denja, we get used to the way they play so erratically and leave them alone when we should be pressuring them.

iron: his posts are sloppy, he is not showing any signs of trying to solve the game or engaging in conversation. I get that he is no good with questions but at least I would like to see him questioning somebody's posts. He sounds like an scared mafia that doesn't want to say the wrong thing.

vote: @Labs I will start here.

Thoughts on my scum reads?

Why?

Feb 17, 2018 8:31 AM

May 2014
Sleipnirr said:
coromandel said:

Two reasons:

someone had mentioned a possible labs/ruu scum team (I think it was phraze) what are your thoughts on that? If you town read labs does that mean you also town read ruu?

Because of this (your) post I just re-read Ruu's posts and searched for "Labs" and I do think she changed pretty quickly from "keeping Labs alive" to "scum reading Labs". So this is something worth looking into. But I tend not to think in scum teams this early. I'd rather look at players individually. And besides this, I'm not seeing any obvious links between the two.

So no, I'm not town-reading Ruu just because I'm town-reading Labs.
What about you?

Feb 17, 2018 8:34 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
ironace said:
ok, @crossbell
@coromandel
@scarletcelestial
@ruu

Tell me why you haven't voted for anyone yet.
Who do you suspect and why? Who are you town-reading and why?

Riku for town because meta...
crossbell for town because he called out for extention and he had soo many town leans for the time-which i believe scum tend to avoid on d1.
You appear townie to me
In one game when you were IC i believe you called me out for my behaviour and voted me there as well(people didnt put much thought back then so why now?! >_< )So you strike me as town. Further more, i know a little about your scum game. I dont recall you doing ISO as scum, and in the lylo situation, your shading of me was something ..... I cant word it right.... fake..?!

I had pinged scarlet for my town lean but you people suspect her. May i ask for some clarification?
Ruu seemed townie to me, but you all seem to say that seemed fake? I mean she tried to get the game going. Tried to form reads and be active..I see nothing wrong with that.
As for phraze, tbh, him nad crossbell are the hardest people for me to figure out. But thankfully, scum wouldnt want an extention and they wouldnt throw around town leans like cross was doing. So i figured him out(i think) But i have zero idea about phraze.I want to hear more from you @phraze.
Labs is weird. I didnt like him calling out to phraze to vote with him. But i dont get why penta lied for labs. Something just doesnt make sense for me regarding penta and labs ;-;..
Sleipnirr is null for now cause he is kinda like me.
Feb 17, 2018 8:34 AM

Jan 2015
coromandel said:
Sleipnirr said:

Because of this (your) post I just re-read Ruu's posts and searched for "Labs" and I do think she changed pretty quickly from "keeping Labs alive" to "scum reading Labs". So this is something worth looking into. But I tend not to think in scum teams this early. I'd rather look at players individually. And besides this, I'm not seeing any obvious links between the two.

So no, I'm not town-reading Ruu just because I'm town-reading Labs.
What about you?

Not really I dont have scum reads but I have a chart where I put a + on people whose post I like. Ruu has the least amount and riku has none so I wanna check on this.
Feb 17, 2018 8:37 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Ruu said:
@Crossbell

- She took the time to give her thoughts on all the players (answering your question) but she didn't give a huge explanation for each one, just the basics because there wasn't a lot to work with. I think this is townie because scum tends to over explain things so their words can't be "misinterpreted" and even read way more into things to throw shade. I feel like his posts are transparent.

Labs/Riku: that's an interesting question and I wish I had a good answer. All I can think of is that mafia could be staying away from it and expecting town to work against themselves. Nobody seems to be pushing any trains too hard so it's difficult to say if they are doing anything to get them lynch.
Also, if you look at the vc this is a great situation for them. They have a tie, rng on D1 ends in no lynch so mafia could be waiting for someone to break the tie or for town to not get any info D1 from a flip. It's a win/win situation imo.

Well... if you are mafia GF or something that can't be a townie role then claiming VT early seems like the way to go imo.

I played with wolf!Scarlet once iirc (my memory is not great) and she was clumsy, made big mistakes, avoid questions... this reminds me more of the town!scarlet I know.

My reads are not set on stone but for now I would like to keep: Scarlet/Riku/Labs/ coro alive. Nothing from them screams scum and they are more useful alive than dead (and if one of them is scum then we might get them to slip or give away his partners cofcof Shin/logic cofcof)

^ Here you said you wanted to keep labs alive.
A day later you scum-read + vote for him:

Ruu said:
scum reads: iron and labs.

Labs: yeah yeah, easy target right? well, that's not why I'm calling him scum. All I could think of when I was reading his posts was "power wolfing". I remember ages ago I was mafia with @Crossbell iirc and we tried that based on an article. Mafia doesn't need to imitate town to get town read and that's what I think about when I see labs. He is aggressive and makes some strange moves (like voting for Riku and then disappearing), he doesn't go along with town, he doesn't try to sheep ideas... And because he is not trying to look townie is why he gets town read. "Town doesn't have to fake being townie so they make more scummy moves". He said my post looked forced but then he didn't pressure me... his last post was ages ago and even thou people are voting for him, do we seriously think he will get lynch? no, because he is labs and between him and Cent people would prefer Cent to be the first lynch. It's like grrr or Denja, we get used to the way they play so erratically and leave them alone when we should be pressuring them.

iron: his posts are sloppy, he is not showing any signs of trying to solve the game or engaging in conversation. I get that he is no good with questions but at least I would like to see him questioning somebody's posts. He sounds like an scared mafia that doesn't want to say the wrong thing.

vote: @Labs I will start here.

Thoughts on my scum reads?

Why?

I dont believe sum like changing their opinions so early tbh. orelse they would get caught more often lol. However @ruu i want to hear more from you before i vote.
Feb 17, 2018 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
considering we have 20 mins till the eod I thought we would have more than 3 people where is everyone.
Feb 17, 2018 8:40 AM

Jan 2015
Sleipnirr said:
considering we have 20 mins till the eod I thought we would have more than 3 people where is everyone.

oh my bad we still have another day lol.
Feb 17, 2018 8:42 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Sleipnirr said:

what do you think of labs/ruu.
Also thought on crossbell and phraze?
those two are the toughest for me to understand properlly
Feb 17, 2018 8:45 AM

Jan 2015
ironace said:
Sleipnirr said:

what do you think of labs/ruu.
Also thought on crossbell and phraze?
those two are the toughest for me to understand properlly

well I think labs is town but I dont see any connection between the 2 of them as scum buddies aside from a certain situation which is harem. Meaning a converter role and scum converted labs so ruu had to back off. Aside from this they shouldnt be scum buddies. Though its a mystery to me how low of a + ruu has despite posting so much. Labs is just normal doesnt have too many + or too little

Cross is town to me and phraze has the second highest + so Idk town I guess.
Feb 17, 2018 8:47 AM

Nov 2015
riku said:
If no one turns up in the next hour or so, I'd like to request an extension.
Phraze said:
requesting extension +1. guess that makes 2/3 requests (lurkers so hardcore >.>)

Vote: @Labs
now that Penta flipped vanilla, got any idea how he ended up 'townreading' u?
ironace said:
really?
Im all up for defending myself. But no one is here at all?!
I request extension because we didnt really talk much.

Okay, I’m granting this because so far this phase has been low-activity. Use it wisely.

>>Updated Day 2 Timer<<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.