Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 4:52 PM

Oct 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
@SoulEaterQUEEN I will want a response to this. Meta can change and you know that this is not the greatest way of reading someone. I'm going to need recent meta of this play to verify the validity of your meta read.

Here's an example of what I mean, this was in the Girls with Guns game, he was mafia in this one:
Blaze said:
Vote: LucianRoy

The reason why I'm voting for you is because I disliked the Zymf train in Day 1, and you were at the end of it. One could argue that I started the train, seeing how I'm the first one in the list of that lynch, but my intentions were not to lynch him, rather to have a vote on someone that would not create unnecessary chaos/confusion out of the situation. The Zymf lynch train I feel was an easy way to rid of someone, and although it has been proven in the past that Town can suddenly lynch a Mafia member, there are other events through-out the game that make me think otherwise. Events such as your call for a doctor, Day 2 lynch results/claims/tie, and the high-profile night kills.

To be honest though, there are some things that can be attributed to others, such as the high-profile night kills, but ultimately it doesn't exclude you from being a suspect.

It shows him thinking about the game, and this isn't what I am use to seeing from him when he plays town in other games. Blaze = Panda, in case you did not know.

Though as I am already aware, meta does change and I don't base off my reads with meta alone. In fact I may see it as scummy, but it does not equate to him being "scum" since it indicates a full on read at this point in the game. I just wanted you to be aware of this example before dismissing him a full on town read.

If you're going to judge me based on past games, then at least do it right and dig up some NeonHB posts. These kiddies played two games with me and they act like they have me figured out. Please.
May 26, 2016 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
followind said:

Sorry for the wrong name
So you don't self vote in RP mafia games?

Depends on the RP elements this one isn't complex so I figure what the hell.
May 26, 2016 4:54 PM

Feb 2016
@Blaze
What do you think of the progession so far
May 26, 2016 4:54 PM

Oct 2014
Blaze said:
If you're going to judge me based on past games, then at least do it right and dig up some NeonHB posts. These kiddies played two games with me and they act like they have me figured out. Please.

You might have to go to Cancer Cafe for that.
May 26, 2016 4:55 PM

Feb 2016
SightlessReality said:
followind said:

Sorry for the wrong name
So you don't self vote in RP mafia games?

So you're going to play properly?

Feb 2016
followind said:
SightlessReality said:

Without the self vote and reasonings on your self vote?

Oct 2014
followind said:
@Blaze

I've only read the one post that I got notified for, and this one. Maybe also the phase change one. I will read later, as I'm just on lunch break.
May 26, 2016 4:57 PM

Oct 2013
followind said:

So you're going to play properly?[/quote]
I'm still gonna play the way I play, just slightly less as a wild card.
May 26, 2016 4:58 PM

Feb 2016
Blaze said:
followind said:
@Blaze

I've only read the one post that I got notified for, and this one. Maybe also the phase change one. I will read later, as I'm just on lunch break.

Okay sure
I'm just heading to school so I won't be around for the next 7 hours or so
Give me a summary on it and a list of suspects and town list if you will and also where do you plan to search...
Thanks for your cooperation in advance if you do cooperate
May 26, 2016 4:59 PM

Feb 2016
SightlessReality said:
followind said:

I'm still gonna play the way I play, just slightly less as a wild card.[/quote]
Okay sure
May 26, 2016 5:03 PM

Aug 2012
followind said:
SightlessReality said:
Not yet. It was more to inform everyone that that's what I'll be doing for the night. Since people want to pair up now.

Why would you stay in the library when everyone else searches the unknown areas...?

@aa-dono
Are you still saying in our starting point or are you starting to move rght now?

Moving since staring at suicide hole is really no good for mental health. But where.... I haven't decide.

You're watching your back like you can't relax

Not sure if i want to search searched room or a new one.
Or just wait till one of you get a result from your search and then decide whether I want to search the room again or not.

May 26, 2016 5:06 PM

Aug 2012
Chione said:
Go to: Classroom 1-A

I will stay with the two that are cursed. They shouldn't be left alone either.

Weren't they cursed because they didn't vote? Why do you think they shouldn't be left alone?

May 26, 2016 5:09 PM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Weren't they cursed because they didn't vote? Why do you think they shouldn't be left alone?

Where you are ain't where it's at
because I forgot again :(

May 26, 2016 5:11 PM

Oct 2013
Search:Library
Sightless decided to search the library again really for anything, though he'd prefer to find some decent books. What books he had found were decent enough and the computers didn't seem to work(likely a result of the dimension that this place existed in).
May 26, 2016 5:15 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare and magicalofmagic met another mysterious girl in Entranceway A!

The girl spoke to both of them:

"I have been observing your group since the beginning. It was kind of amusing that everybody killing each other even though all of you are supposed to be friends. Oh? You want to leave that is why you guys came here? I'm sorry but I have this Key here but it seems that this key is not for this door. But it is for the entranceway... Perhaps, there is another Entranceway? I have no idea. I haven't explored this entire school for long. But there are two of you so I am torn on who should I give this key to. Hmmm.... Alright, I'll give it to you instead. I'm sorry. I can't please everyone~ Teehee~"

magicalofmagic received Key!
- Unlocks the Other Building
The item is now put in the Shared Inventory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SoulEaterQUEEN, Arrisu, and LunarChild did not find anything useful in Classroom 6-A!
DenjaXMay 26, 2016 5:19 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2016 5:46 PM

Nov 2008
SightlessReality stayed at the Library!

The spirit spoke to him:

"I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. I know this place brings out the most sinister things within us. But you guys just did what you had to survive right? I hope it was worth it. There are currently 16 of you left in this dimension. I wonder if you guys can escape this hell hole which I was not able to. By the way, you can explore the place where your friend died if you want to confirm the death of your friend by yourself. Well... That is how I confirmed my own death anyway. On the bright side, I am now able to read for eternity which I never got the time when I was still breathing. What? Why are you so persistent on getting my item? For the last time, I am not giving it to anybody. Now let us enjoy reading books, shall we?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2016 6:19 PM

Dec 2015
followind said:
SightlessReality said:
Not yet. It was more to inform everyone that that's what I'll be doing for the night. Since people want to pair up now.

Why would you stay in the library when everyone else searches the unknown areas...?

@aa-dono
Are you still saying in our starting point or are you starting to move rght now?

I don't think we should search all of the unknown areas right away. Let's take a few at a time. It's best to fully clear certain areas first.
May 26, 2016 6:22 PM

Dec 2015
@DenjaX - I forget but are we allowed to visit more then one place per phase?
May 26, 2016 6:23 PM

Dec 2015
Arrisu said:
@DenjaX - I forget but are we allowed to visit more then one place per phase?

I made that mistake as well D1,we can only search one area per phase. :3
May 26, 2016 6:23 PM

Nov 2008
Arrisu said:
I forget but are we allowed to visit more then one place per phase?
Nope. Only once per phase~

May 26, 2016 6:30 PM

Dec 2015
@LunarChild @DenjaX - Aw. Disappointment. :c
May 26, 2016 8:45 PM

Oct 2014
Arrisu said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

why are you not saving him with your vote?

Why would I save him? He's a null read.

First you show concern about the lynch, then when questioned about your vote you step back. It's like a person with a crush denying love.
May 26, 2016 8:45 PM

Dec 2015
Blaze said:
Arrisu said:

Why would I save him? He's a null read.

First you show concern about the lynch, then when questioned about your vote you step back. It's like a person with a crush denying love.

Me? Loving Shinichi? Oh my.
May 26, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2014
followind said:
followind said:

Without the self vote and reasonings on your self vote?
followind said:
@Blaze

Seemingly Kai votes piled up fast and got him lynched. People that were in the room with him got informed that he was a Ghost. Now everyone is grouping up for whatever reason and are searching together. Me personally, the phase being a Night phase, I don't want to search. I actually want to know if I can get to the default zone if I searched once before, to decrease or keep my darkening where it is. 10% is too much for me with how long I plan to play.
May 26, 2016 9:02 PM

Oct 2014
The quotes spazzed out. I don't know why.
May 27, 2016 12:12 AM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
Principal's Key
- Use this key as you search the room.

This doesn't say single use only. Does it mean it can be used as many times?
Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door!

May 27, 2016 12:16 AM

Apr 2016
DenjaX said:

"I have been observing your group since the beginning. It was kind of amusing that everybody killing each other even though all of you are supposed to be friends. Oh? You want to leave that is why you guys came here? I'm sorry but I have this Key here but it seems that this key is not for this door. But it is for the entranceway... Perhaps, there is another Entranceway? I have no idea. I haven't explored this entire school for long. But there are two of you so I am torn on who should I give this key to. Hmmm.... Alright, I'll give it to you instead. I'm sorry. I can't please everyone~ Teehee~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SoulEaterQUEEN, Arrisu, and LunarChild did not find anything useful in Classroom 6-A!

Alors, it seems mon 'intuition' was right.
Well, what do we do with this key now?

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 27, 2016 12:18 AM

Apr 2016
aa-dono said:
DenjaX said:
Principal's Key
- Use this key as you search the room.

I think it's only for the principal's office. I've watched le jeu vidéo being played through, so I think there might be a specific office, but I can't remember much since I watched it ages ago...

May 27, 2016 12:23 AM

Apr 2016
SightlessReality said:
Sightless decided to search the library again really for anything, though he'd prefer to find some decent books. What books he had found were decent enough and the computers didn't seem to work(likely a result of the dimension that this place existed in).

Updated:

May 27, 2016 12:28 AM

Apr 2016
Arrisu said:
Blaze said:

Me? Loving Shinichi? Oh my.

Well I do believe his old username was Kaitou and if you have a look at your sig, ma amie... lol

May 27, 2016 12:31 AM

Oct 2015
Well, so I try to figure out what happens if you dont vote for one particular day with this weird-ish playstyle of mine.
It looks like the affect is you will get darkening and you wont be able to search for the next phase.Thats a bummer, but...oh well.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 27, 2016 12:32 AM

Feb 2016
magicalofmagic said:
aa-dono said:

I think it's only for the principal's office. I've watched le jeu vidéo being played through, so I think there might be a specific office, but I can't remember much since I watched it ages ago...

There's no principal office in this game
I think everyone should just try to use the items?
@DenjaX
How many times can keys be used?
May 27, 2016 12:37 AM

Feb 2016
DenjaX said:

Perhaps the key is used for the secret passage in 4-A?
Since it did saind entranceway
May 27, 2016 12:38 AM

Apr 2016
followind said:
magicalofmagic said:

@DenjaX

There's no other building, and yet we have a key for it. Think about it. I beleive we need to find areas which will branch to places where we can use out items, mon ami.

May 27, 2016 3:59 AM

Aug 2012
magicalofmagic said:
followind said:

@DenjaX

There's no other building, and yet we have a key for it. Think about it. I beleive we need to find areas which will branch to places where we can use out items, mon ami.

Yeah. Like finding the pump to get the water out of the pool. Hmm

I'm too shy to ask, I'm too proud to lose
But sooner or later I gotta choose

May 27, 2016 4:06 AM

Aug 2012
magicalofmagic said:
SightlessReality said:

Updated:

I just thought of this. We can't really vote to purify anyone during night phase. So whoever got killed during the night is town.
The whole going in groups can be implemented during day phase instead.
Sorezore no basho made~ Mou ikanakucha!

May 27, 2016 4:28 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
magicalofmagic said:

Updated:

I just thought of this. We can't really vote to purify anyone during night phase. So whoever got killed during the night is town.

In this case, let me open the door in the girls restroom alone. Even if I die it's night so I'll probably flip town so that no one have to check on me...
May 27, 2016 4:37 AM

Feb 2016
Does anyone have any objections to my proposed self action?
If so please give me a reason
May 27, 2016 5:01 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
aa-dono said:

In this case, let me open the door in the girls restroom alone. Even if I die it's night so I'll probably flip town so that no one have to check on me...

followind said:
Does anyone have any objections to my proposed self action?
If so please give me a reason

Wow you're very brave :O

That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time...

Anyway, I don't see why not.
I'm thinking of searching Unused Room. Unless everyone still thinks it's better to be in groups. In that case, maybe Library.

May 27, 2016 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Yeah, they were cursed because they didn't vote. They shouldn't be left alone for the same reason as to why the others shouldn't be left alone either. If something happens to them, I'll get to know.
May 27, 2016 6:50 AM

Feb 2016

Search:Girl's Bathroom
Use: Nail Puller on the second to the last stall's door

Hope I don't die because of this
Even if I die I hope town will get something useful out of this
So... Here I go...
May 27, 2016 8:21 AM

Dec 2015
followind said:

So... Here I go...

Why did you use the Nailpuller when there wasn't anything stating that it was locked to begin with? I'm sure i've told you this ample times already. :/
you might have just wasted an item without knowing all of the facts first.
May 27, 2016 8:30 AM

Feb 2016
LunarChild said:
followind said:

So... Here I go...

Why did you use the Nailpuller when there wasn't anything stating that it was locked to begin with? I'm sure i've told you this ample times already. :/

You need to pee-pee? Too bad the stalls are all "occupied". But the second to the last stall has an Item in it. +10% Darkening
I think that pretty much means locked?
May 27, 2016 9:23 AM

Dec 2015
followind said:
LunarChild said:

You need to pee-pee? Too bad the stalls are all "occupied". But the second to the last stall has an Item in it. +10% Darkening

Oh i find it! Well, i guess it does mean it's locked, i hope nothing pops out at you.
May 27, 2016 9:34 AM

Feb 2016
LunarChild said:
followind said:

Oh i find it! Well, i guess it does mean it's locked, i hope nothing pops out at you.

I just hope that I don't die cause of this
Where's everyone else?
@SoulEaterQueen
@Chione
@Arrisu
@Zuhra
@indipindy16
@magicalofmagic
@Juzzywuzzy
@PentaFlare
@Tingle
@Blaze
@shadroxx2810
@Soren
@SightlessReality
May 27, 2016 9:41 AM

Nov 2013
followind said:
LunarChild said:

Where's everyone else?
@SoulEaterQueen
@Chione
@Arrisu
@Zuhra
@indipindy16
@magicalofmagic
@Juzzywuzzy
@PentaFlare
@Tingle
@Blaze
@shadroxx2810
@Soren
@SightlessReality

Eh, what is it? I don't have much else to add to the game right now since I did a search and got nothing out of it.
May 27, 2016 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
Oh, I asked to be replaced. I hate how I played yesterday. So I am no longer part of the game.
May 27, 2016 9:50 AM

Nov 2013
Zuhra said:
Oh, I asked to be replaced. I hate how I played yesterday. So I am no longer part of the game.

What is this rubbish? You played completely fine, everyone else overreacted.
Zuhra, we finally get to play together again! :(
May 27, 2016 9:52 AM

Feb 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
followind said:

Where's everyone else?
@SoulEaterQueen
@Chione
@Arrisu
@Zuhra
@indipindy16
@magicalofmagic
@Juzzywuzzy
@PentaFlare
@Tingle
@Blaze
@shadroxx2810
@Soren
@SightlessReality

Eh, what is it? I don't have much else to add to the game right now since I did a search and got nothing out of it.

I'm just wondering where everyone went to...
I still wonder if I did the right choice of searching the restroom
May 27, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2013
followind said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

I'm just wondering where everyone went to...
I still wonder if I did the right choice of searching the restroom

Well, I would have maybe asked a few opinions before using an item since it is in shared inventory.
Everyone probably has some real life stuff to deal with like work/school or they are sleeping. But it is in the night phase so it isn't as active as the day phase is. Too much game discussion in the night phase could make you a walking target.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.