New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2017 6:08 AM

Oct 2011
kinda trapped on mobile for awhile, and gotta change time

----------
@Crossbell
like ur opinion on getting killed early. I think lynches reap more benefit than NKs tho - the EoD activity is more telling. ur vote on Roz is ur opinion to me I guess, and I like that. dunno why Abu needs more from him. town from u now
glad to see my peculiar vote on u addressed. figured ur easier to sort with pressure, and probably give leads. fun as in productive, not funny. I try to rvs ppl ik will react, not just die standing lol
also, u seen me as town in Higurashi~ and Twins game I think..

@Kit
u gotta be kidding to read me off meta. lets say I'm lynched, what would u say if I flip town? banking on a flip is scummy. will admit Ruu's voters have this mentality and need to change it

Sep 11, 2017 6:17 AM

Oct 2011
just so we get a counter train. and for talk of whiteknighting

vote: Dias

Roz/Dias seem likely to me. suspicious of Karote. another one could be in the web of confusion. kinda think its RE, if I flip by lynch/NK she's susp

Sep 11, 2017 6:31 AM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
First off I don't like this train on Ruu. The scum reads on her seem to amount to "I don't like Ruu because I'm afraid she's tricking me!" I town read her cause early on she actually did try to do game solving, and wanted to avoid PR talk - something that clearly shows a townie mindset. She's also actually doing less "appeal to emotion" than I would normally see from her scum game.
Quote posts please. Preferably where she is actually trying to solve the game rather than saying stuff like "we shouldn't do this because it'll help mafia." Saying it isn't enough. Also, maybe actually quote the cases against Ruu and argue against them instead of dismissing it with a biased summary? I don't even recall anyone using the word "trick" to describe Ruu. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
Kit said:
-RE, Her tyrade on Ruu is suspicious to me. I don't like how she town-reads people who agree with her and scum-reads people who disagree. Just seems like she's trying to pocket people. I remember her being very active as scum as well. And she is more doubtful of herself when town rather than sure of herself like this.
I have only 2 people in my townreads, one whom should technically be in neutral, and there are 5 people on Ruu's train. So your statement is too general and not true. And oh, come on. I'm active as both lmao. Although significantly more so as town. What games are you basing your read on? Because I've been plenty sure as town as well. This meta read you have on me is kind of outdated if not outright wrong.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 11, 2017 6:37 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
1) I'm assuming IF she's scum, a teammate would defend her. At least 1 of the 3
2) RE was on Ruu for a whole day, more than enough time for a defender to arise.
How do you feel about Gruffin who attacked for my read, then backed off?
How about Kit who is now voting me and townreading Ruu?
CorruptedPurity said:
I concur. I played many games with her too, I wouldn't call her playstyle aggressive. But this game she kinda is...
The last game you played with me was Castle Panic which was a way long time ago... If you haven't played a recent game with me, why would you use the meta you know to judge my behavior?
Sep 11, 2017 6:46 AM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:

Roz/Dias seem likely to me. suspicious of Karote. another one could be in the web of confusion. kinda think its RE, if I flip by lynch/NK she's susp

why me??
and what makes you think roz is my partener?
BTW, have I never played with you before??
edit: @RE1031 I think I was the one that said it about run, but not 100% sure
Sep 11, 2017 6:47 AM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
@roz1roz @oyasumi_rosie @esgribunomirtlol @Floofs

reads pls. who do you think is scum

You know, @Crossbell actually hasn't said who either...
Crossbell said:
Unvote, vote roz1roz

Come please play the game.
This is where his vote is, and it's on someone listed as "Not Posting." Which isn't a scum read. So unless he thinks all 4 scum are hiding in the "not posting" group, then he should have been able to have at one suspect by now.
Sep 11, 2017 6:52 AM

Sep 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
Oh, I missed that, sorry. Still a very vague summary coming from Kit, and to top it off, from one of the people who aren't even voting Ruu. (At least I don't think you are...)
Sep 11, 2017 7:00 AM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:

why me??
and what makes you think roz is my partener?
BTW, have I never played with you before??
Twins mafia I think.or Disgaea. the era I was brainded after rolling scum twice lol. Lovers quarrel? one of those
Roz is commenting with mechanics. scummy to me. I haven't associated yet. just PoE. also for good measure, gonna add LW to suspects.
docking points is p helpful cuz those with more are likely to be town, since scum shade ppl. PoE is mostly those with the least docked points~

Sep 11, 2017 7:14 AM

May 2015
@Togs sorry to bother you but can I be replaced? My internet keeps dying (as you can see from my lack of participation in the game) and I don't want my rl problems to hurt town ^^
Aparently the huge storm we had ruined our internet conection. I will be online for like 20 min (hopefully) and then it will be gone again ;-;
Sep 11, 2017 7:31 AM

Jan 2014
unvote: Ruu well, I'm gunna leave it at that until her replacement comes, and move on to something else. And Id rather not anglewash the person that replaces that slot.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 11, 2017 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
Back reading soon, and will get to ur question @gruffin
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
@ruu before you leave, what do you think of the two late night vote jumps to you by Rosie and Dono?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 7:46 AM

Mar 2012
Vote Count 1.12

Ruu (4): RE1031, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie, aa-dono
AlbertinoDias (2): esgribunomirtlol, Phraze
Gruffin (1): yurkin
Crossbell (1): Ruu
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
Kit (1): CorruptedPurity
roz1roz (1): Crossbell
Oyasumi_Rosie (1): Gruffin
RE1031 (1): Kit

Not Voting (3): Floofs, lastwhisper31, roz1roz

Modnote: Currently looking for a Ruuplacement.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsSep 11, 2017 7:54 AM
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 11, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2016
RE1031 said:
Kit said:
@roz1roz @oyasumi_rosie @esgribunomirtlol @Floofs

reads pls. who do you think is scum

You know, @Crossbell actually hasn't said who either...
Crossbell said:
Unvote, vote roz1roz

Come please play the game.
This is where his vote is, and it's on someone listed as "Not Posting." Which isn't a scum read. So unless he thinks all 4 scum are hiding in the "not posting" group, then he should have been able to have at one suspect by now.

Currently working on trying to find scum. Right now I have the town core of four I went over last night and I will continue to find scum once I am done with classes for the day.

At the moment my vote is on roz because I don't recall that many of his posts actively develop the gamestate and he's been active lurking.
Sep 11, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2016
@Kit
Are you dead set on me being scum or are you going to ask me questions and stuff?
Because you're going to need more than 3 lines of a case to lynch me...
Sep 11, 2017 7:55 AM

Jan 2014
@albertinodias can you like move ur vote from RVS now? Or do u still think I'm mafia because of my number. Having one train is bad, right now. Vote: Dono, out of the two late not jumpers I'd rather place a vote on Dono, while I back read
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 7:56 AM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:
At the moment my vote is on roz because I don't recall that many of his posts actively develop the gamestate and he's been active lurking.
Okay, fair enough. I agree.
Sep 11, 2017 8:09 AM

Jul 2009
Omg :D i finally catch-up with the game o/ though i have not been taking the usual quantity of notes since im not at home~
Sep 11, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
AlbertinoDias said:
@corruptedpurity

well I don't like this because:
1-you are assuming mafia will defend her
2-you say (between the lines) that if they didn't do it until here, then they will not
3-because of that you're going to defend her
4- your 3 acuse yourself of your 1... bad logic... but nice effort :)

1) I'm assuming IF she's scum, a teammate would defend her. At least 1 of the 3
2) RE was on Ruu for a whole day, more than enough time for a defender to arise. I was patiently waiting for one. If no one appears in 24 hours, it's safe to assume no one Will at all
3) yes I am
4) it's kind of a fun irony right? Hehe, no arguments here but I'm defending her cos she has no one defending her. How ironic is that?

1) If we keep bringing it up it might never happen. And when I was scum with Ruu she asked me early on to never defend her.
2) wrong, a whole day amounts to nothing when there is still 48 hours till phase change
4) so ur defending her just for the sake of defending her? Isn't that called pocketing?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Gruffin said:
Gun to my head: Rosie scum, Last and Abu town. If not Rosie, then Last.

You?

Gun to my head, last is scum. If he's not then all 3 are town. Thanks for humouring me
I like the latter where we are all town. But I'm not saying that Rosie isn't possibly scum
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
All of it the same? Or just Gruffin-same? Since I only see Gruffin name to your reply for Rosie.

Gruffin would be my strongest preflip scumread. Followed by Kit then cross in that order. I just use gruffin as an example as she's the easiest of my reads to explain.
can u explain that scum read on Griffin then?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
My part time unwilling tutor in mafia aka Lucian the cool once told me in a very firm manner that pre-flip association is bad.

I never learn.

My guesses based on gut and the natural feel of posts would be Crossbell, Gruffin, Kit (or maybe not Kit), and to some extent, you. The one least likely to be scum with Ruu are RE and Phraze.

Your turn.

Mindmeld. Same as you. And ya, preflip association is bad. But it's good in this case cos it helps me build a better read on you. Town points for awa.
why does it help you town read awa, and why would RE feel the need to buss her partner so early on when they are way more optimal things to do, it wouldn't make sense. And if I recall he hasn't pushed off her for like a whole day, it doesn't benefit mafia at all if they are both scum
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Because he is defending Ruu, which is the exact opposite of what you would do as scum. Thus making a good cover if he really was scum.

Don't drink too much wine dear, you'll hurt yourself. Sometimes a sheep is just a sheep, paranoia of wolves will kill more sheeps than the actual wolf.
I kinda agree with Dono here, and also @oyasumi_Rosie, there is a term for this, and it's called pocketing.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 8:56 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Using this mentality, if Ruu is scum, who is her buddies? I have a few theories of my own but you first
My part time unwilling tutor in mafia aka Lucian the cool once told me in a very firm manner that pre-flip association is bad.

I never learn.

My guesses based on gut and the natural feel of posts would be Crossbell, Gruffin, Kit (or maybe not Kit), and to some extent, you. The one least likely to be scum with Ruu are RE and Phraze.

Your turn.
so not only are you using pre flip association to help your point come across, your also using ur own self meta, to put another point across, this is just overall bad.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
unvote: Ruu well, I'm gunna leave it at that until her replacement comes, and move on to something else. And Id rather not anglewash the person that replaces that slot.
I might've had a better impression of u if u voted Dias instead of just unvoting Ruu I mean, u voted Ruu for about the same reason going for a train is better than staying invisible since we're half-past D1
well, since I'm kinda rooting for a countertrain.. which player do u think we should vote for? I'll follow ur lead, or u follow mine on Dias. those 1-vote trains

Sep 11, 2017 9:00 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I might've had a better impression of u if u voted Dias instead of just unvoting Ruu I mean, u voted Ruu for about the same reason going for a train is better than staying invisible since we're half-past D1
well, since I'm kinda rooting for a countertrain.. which player do u think we should vote for? I'll follow ur lead, or u follow mine on Dias. those 1-vote trains
ya I was in class when I saw the post, so I unvoted, but I made my vote, on the lastest page
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:04 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Mindmeld. Same as you. And ya, preflip association is bad. But it's good in this case cos it helps me build a better read on you. Town points for awa.
why does it help you town read awa, and why would RE feel the need to buss her partner so early on when they are way more optimal things to do, it wouldn't make sense. And if I recall he hasn't pushed off her for like a whole day, it doesn't benefit mafia at all if they are both scum
let me get this straight.. questioning CP or suspecting CP? I see ur active in commenting and sorting messes, but nothing new from u yet - that says scumhunting looks more like piggybacking

Sep 11, 2017 9:06 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
ya I was in class when I saw the post, so I unvoted, but I made my vote, on the lastest page
oh right. Dono. what makes u think she's maf? her posts so far have been solid. I want a countertrain but not sure if Dono is even close to an option for me. mind going for someone we both can agree on?

Sep 11, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
let me get this straight.. questioning CP or suspecting CP? I see ur active in commenting and sorting messes, but nothing new from u yet - that says scumhunting looks more like piggybacking
just questioning for now, I'm still back reading
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
oh right. Dono. what makes u think she's maf? her posts so far have been solid. I want a countertrain but not sure if Dono is even close to an option for me. mind going for someone we both can agree on?
u think her vote on Ruu is warranted? Her case just seems to be self meta and a bunch of pre flips, and nothing that says hey I think Ruu is scum because this...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2014
And I just lost my post because of wifi issues, ugghhhhhh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Crossbell said:
You think playing the game to be NK'd is playing against my win condition?

As town, I play the game to catch all the scum and solve the game. Solving a game and working a game out is one of my greatest pleasures and the reason why I keep playing. When I'm right, and lynch scum, the scum don't want me to lynch their scumbuddies, so they NK me.

Does this make sense? It's not a antitown/antigame way of playing at all, it's a natural byproduct of solving.

So what if you are wrong, and scum NKs you to throw us off their trail? Then all you have done is successfully lead us down the wrong path, causing town to lose. its anti town, because we lose a town which wouldn't be helpful at all, and its anti game because your reason for doing so is because "you have better things to do" (IE other games you are playing now)

If it was truely a natural by product of solving the game, then we would be talking about this after you already been killed, not before. While I know you are a good player, we should at least wait until you give mafia a reason to kill you before you try and get killed.
the reason a NK happens is a conclusion u must come to alone, and try to push, w/o thinking about all the wine. I also kinda understand where Cross is coming from. Also I don't understand a lot of what ur saying, a town is going to die, the chance of town living is less then them surviving, and with Cross putting all eyes on him, there's a small chance that we can get a better understanding of where all the night actions might go.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
@phraze also I like ur post, u asked where I wanted to vote, and said you'd follow a long, but questioned my vote instead of jumping right on it. Townie points for you
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:34 AM

Jul 2016
Last post seen LW asking me to move my vote,
first things first, I'M Not HOMELESS Anymore huh!!!! celebrate with me :3
second things second, in 2-3 H I'll be home and ready to work, finally :3 so please don't kill me right now xD
third things third, I love imagine dragons you know?? :3
(do you get it?? xD)
Disagea... where you a host or player?? xD (we lost because I couldn't convince dono to vote with me ;-;)
RE, I can't recognise you with that avatar :( I think it is another player... lol
can someone tell me how to post gifs?? I can't find how to do it in the bbcode page...
(see I can also use paragraphs haba)
I'm hyped now :3
Sep 11, 2017 9:35 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Vote @Ruu
Hnn~
Kit townreads you. What do you think of that? (In case she came with arrows on me later, she said lean)

CP scumreads Kit. I found her on the scummier side too. What do you think?

Did you ever get back to me on that Cross thing?

Also, if it's any consolation, I do agree Last being paranoid about bussing :/
I did it only twice (one, and you'd agree I think - coz he pretty much ask for it. And the other one wasn't really bussing. More like pressuring him for distance since me and Shin knew he's capable of not getting himself lynched) and now he treats it like my whole mafia career has been about bussing. :rolleyes:
Ok so u caught up pretty fast, almost to fast. You town lean phraze but won't explain why because it's weak, so why not just place her in neutral, or in a list of someone you don't want to lynch. You question my vote on Ruu, and then immediately follow it up with voting her yourself. And ya I will throw shade, as mafia, I've only ever seen you be inactive, or buss. And lastly you don't even explain why u vote Ruu, at least not in this post.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:36 AM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
second things second, in 2-3 H I'll be home and ready to work, finally :3 so please don't kill me right now xD
(do you get it?? xD)
Disagea... where you a host or player?? xD (we lost because I couldn't convince dono to vote with me ;-;)
RE, I can't recognise you with that avatar :( I think it is another player... lol
can someone tell me how to post gifs?? I can't find how to do it in the bbcode page...
u post the gif url in image tags, [img]...[ /img]
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2014
@gruffin even if crossbells doesn't want me to, I'll keep if town leaned, I like his agressive style and I understand where it comes from. I also like his recent string of iso's, even if I'm not a fan of such large town blocks on day 1.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
So I'm called a lurker? Oh well, gonna lurk and make so many NAI comments that you will think scum would never do it so obviously.

Sounds like a good plan.
Sep 11, 2017 9:48 AM

Jul 2016
test 1:
Sep 11, 2017 9:55 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
u think her vote on Ruu is warranted? Her case just seems to be self meta and a bunch of pre flips, and nothing that says hey I think Ruu is scum because this...
that's a playstyle and I can confirm it. she's more of an intuitive player. I'd say she's best read off meta than behavior, since her posts can be easily misconstrued as scummy

Sep 11, 2017 10:17 AM

Jan 2016
Catching up.
Sep 11, 2017 10:22 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
that's a playstyle and I can confirm it. she's more of an intuitive player. I'd say she's best read off meta than behavior, since her posts can be easily misconstrued as scummy
uggh more meta defenses, this just isn't enough for me to pull off her. The only person I ever left alone because of meta reasons was Abu, and he's gotten much better at the game since then.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 10:27 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
uggh more meta defenses, this just isn't enough for me to pull off her. The only person I ever left alone because of meta reasons was Abu, and he's gotten much better at the game since then.
lol. well u gotta respect playstyle. I waste effort on ppl without meta, so I'm glad for what few players ik in a game, and I dont see why u cant as well

Sep 11, 2017 10:30 AM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
So I'm called a lurker? Oh well, gonna lurk and make so many NAI comments that you will think scum would never do it so obviously.

Sounds like a good plan.
ur not scumread for lurking(at least for me) ur focus on mechanics and not players, even by vote, feels off. also, are u implying someone is making NAI posts and getting away with it? then address it pfft

Sep 11, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Sounds like a good plan.
ur not scumread for lurking(at least for me) ur focus on mechanics and not players, even by vote, feels off. also, are u implying someone is making NAI posts and getting away with it? then address it pfft
ok if we gunna use meta reads to clear, then Roz is cleared by my meta of him, he always talks about mechanics, power roles, and possible setups. So let's respect the player shall we?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 11, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2016
Gruffin said:
These posts from Cross are all gold.
What do you think about them, though? Do you agree or disagree with my conclusions?

yurkin said:
cross #568 ill argue with u for giving town point when they are not deserved.

"43 - he is interested in moving the game forward and scumhunting. This feels like a pretty natural thought/wonder for a townie to have."

Big nope. Go back and reread, if u are following the game at all. Then explain how a pointless unanswerable question in that certain time and place is showing interest in "moving the game forward and scumhunting."
It did nothing, he himself probably knew well enough how it won't absolutely nothing. Therefore Im not accepting it as a genuine intention, as the result would have been apparent to himself as well.

Should i ask why are you giving easy town points left and right with no real reason in reality cross.

I think it's a natural thought for a townie to have because AbuHumaid I can buy that he scrolled up, looked at the wagon, and thought, "Hmm, is it possible that there might be scum in Lastwhisper's early wagon?". That's what I mean that it feels like it's a natural thought for a townie to have.

I think the question advanced the game state because it moved the game out of RVS and into analyzing RVS, which is a plus in my book.

You might think that there is no reasoning behind my townreads but I've taken the time to explain them in depth. If you don't agree with that specific point, that's fine, but what do you think about my other points?
Sep 11, 2017 10:37 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Sounds like a good plan.

I actually thought of lurking for a reason of lurking myself and see how it would go.
I literaly have no idea for this game yet. Tho maybe it's a good thing.
Sep 11, 2017 10:37 AM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
(do you get it?? xD)
lol. I was a player ofc. useless one
who u prefer we vote? I'll follow. scum have their uses so I'm not against giving u the benefit of doubt. just make sure I can agree with it

might be around for 3hrs most

Sep 11, 2017 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
(do you get it?? xD)

XD today i watched their video so fun coincidence you mentioning imagine dragons just now ;3
Sep 11, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2016
yurkin said:

Because is it - outdated.
The micro game was micro, 5 players, reached 400posts or so, low activity, little players to sort out, ofc he will be more active there.
Easter egg was too long ago, things with abu changed, from his hydra game, his senki game. Its not the same old abu you know from before, so it is indeed outdated.
The question here is not whether i think hes scum (see the Ps.) but do you try to underestimate abu by a chance.
I might be underestimating AbuHumaid here, but if he is scum then he will be easier to catch as the game goes on. I've liked his early content enough to townread him since it feels like he's a headstrong townie.

I /do/ want him to post more, though. I don't like how he's suddenly up and vanished.

AbuHumaid said:
Man, this game is on fire 🔥

Supernova level heat

Any sort of content other than this drive-by post?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.