Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2016 5:30 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Astros I don't think her q's where useful.
Okay.

Ruu said:
Yep, you gave me another link. Now this one makes sense xD So you are saying I don't have solid proof? maybe my analysis was lacking? I will do a new one then...
I'm saying what I made clear in my post. Your assumptions have little supporting them.

Ruu said:
Grave change her vote for aa-dono and with that put aa-dono in the lead and got her lynched (saving grrr). I know that you are going to say that she wanted to change her vote but it was too late - I find that convenient and scummy (been there, done that)
Just how do you know? You're assuming I'll say something without even knowing me.

Ruu said:
Is not that Soren convinced me, our opinions happened to be the same. I don't like to "get convinced", I preferred to read, analyse and make my own conclusions.
All right, thanks for clarifying. Even though it's your own opinion, why do you still disagree? My posts were aimed at the same one in theory.

Ruu said:
btw I'm talking about the color q's
So "I don't think her q's where useful." is aimed at the color questions? Good to know, thanks.
Nov 27, 2016 5:37 PM

May 2015
I think @Rinto-kun and @DenjaX will end up being moodkilled if they don't show up. Luna was practically MIA during D1 N1 , Denja is MIA D2... Rinto didn't post much.
Nov 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Apr 2015
Jackrito said:
Soren said:
I'll be playing more passive this game, don't expect too much from me.

Soren man you know I will lynch you if you do this, I know you say that you are a lot more inactive now then normal, but I need more here. Activity is not a tell as I'm sure you will tell me but your content today is lackluster to say the least. The vote on grr with no reasons is poor as well, I know you can be good and we are 2 down early so this passive stuff is not going to fly.

Actually havent seen Soren actually having his own thought.
Which bothers me.

@Denjax are you scum? :>

Ruu said:
@_Claire_

Ruu said:
This is the theory I think she was trying to prove

a) If a train is built (fast) against grrr that means he is town
b) If another train appears and takes the lead grrr is scum and he's been protected.

I think the other theory might be related to finding out his role but I'm not sure.

I said it quite a while its my second theory yes, my first cannot be proven until he comes out and he has not done so. If taking his silence as an answer then I am 99% sure he is scum then. Him as town has more effort than this, and more trolling than this.
Nov 27, 2016 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
@Ruu Hey, I'm here. Let's do this. Nice try thinning the numbers of town. I just got my role now and I believe theres still time before phase change. Still have to catch up though.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 5:49 PM

May 2015
omg we need a translator here xDD

Astros said:
Ruu said:
Grave change her vote for aa-dono and with that put aa-dono in the lead and got her lynched (saving grrr). I know that you are going to say that she wanted to change her vote but it was too late - I find that convenient and scummy (been there, done that)
Just how do you know? You're assuming I'll say something without even knowing me.

I thought that would be a normal defence that's why.

Astros said:
Even though it's your own opinion, why do you still disagree? My posts were aimed at the same one in theory.

Are you asking me why I'm disagreeing with you? I didn't understand this part (sorry my head is spinning at this point, I have been awake for almost 24 hs)

Astros said:
Ruu said:
btw I'm talking about the color q's
So "I don't think her q's where useful." is aimed at the color questions? Good to know, thanks.

No, the color q's were the red flag, the ones she made (not related to colours) are the ones I don't find useful.
Nov 27, 2016 5:50 PM

Nov 2008
@_Claire_ So I am not scum this time, therefore, you are mafia this time around. I wouldn't be surprised. Lemme see your secret club~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
I think @Rinto-kun and @DenjaX will end up being moodkilled if they don't show up. Luna was practically MIA during D1 N1 , Denja is MIA D2... Rinto didn't post much.
I don't think we'd get modkills this early, just more replaces. And I think Rinto made the minimum posting requirement yesterday...

DenjaX said:
@Ruu Hey, I'm here. Let's do this. Nice try thinning the numbers of town. I just got my role now and I believe theres still time before phase change. Still have to catch up though.
Just now? Your replace was announced hours ago. Well, welcome finally. Yes you have more than 12 hours before phase change (I think it's like 16 hours)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 5:55 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:

Finally!!! What do you mean by " Nice try thinning the numbers of town"? I don't know if you are talking about having town reads and possible scums or you just out it yourself by mistake xDD

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on you after this >_>
Nov 27, 2016 5:58 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Then the use of "probably" instead of "know" would be more appropriate. I'll share my thoughts on Grave's vote when I finally catch up. Currently on Page 8, I read relatively slowly and thoroughly.

Ruu said:
Are you asking me why I'm disagreeing with you? I didn't understand this part (sorry my head is spinning at this point, I have been awake for almost 24 hs)
In a sense, yes. Despite me showing examples where Grave questions in order to understand voting motives and encourages discussion you continue to label her actions as distraction and thus Mafia inspired.

Perhaps you should sleep then.

Ruu said:
No, the color q's were the red flag, the ones she made (not related to colours) are the ones I don't find useful.
Which ones and why?
Nov 27, 2016 6:00 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
@_Claire_ So I am not scum this time, therefore, you are mafia this time around. I wouldn't be surprised. Lemme see your secret club~

Hahaha~
Dont lie Denja I know you are lying :P
Nov 27, 2016 6:01 PM

May 2015
Astros said:
Ruu said:
Then the use of "probably" instead of "know" would be more appropriate. I'll share my thoughts on Grave's vote when I finally catch up. Currently on Page 8, I read relatively slowly and thoroughly.

Ruu said:
In a sense, yes. Despite me showing examples where Grave questions in order to understand voting motives and encourages discussion you continue to label her actions as distraction and thus Mafia inspired.

Perhaps you should sleep then.

Ruu said:
Which ones and why?

You are right I'm too tired, I will answer you tomorrow if that's okay <3
Nov 27, 2016 6:02 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Phase change already happened we are in full effect. Gruffin was killed by the mafia.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 27, 2016 6:04 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

Finally!!! What do you mean by " Nice try thinning the numbers of town"? I don't know if you are talking about having town reads and possible scums or you just out it yourself by mistake xDD

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on you after this >_>
Denja is implying you're scum trying to get townies modkilled

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 6:09 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
You are right I'm too tired, I will answer you tomorrow if that's okay <3
Get some sleep. I expect cha bright and alert tomorrow.
Nov 27, 2016 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@Astros do you agree with Grave's position on the aa lynch? If not then had it been you d1 who would you have lynched?
Have you caught up enough to answer this yet?

Nov 27, 2016 7:00 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
I just finished Page 9 and Day 1 so yes. Making a separate post for it and letting you know ahead of time.
Nov 27, 2016 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
Astros said:
logic340 said:
I just finished Page 9 and Day 1 so yes. Making a separate post for it and letting you know ahead of time.
thanks I'll be a little more patient.

Nov 27, 2016 7:11 PM

Oct 2011
@Gruffin
rip u died. and u were gonna analyze my posts too. pretty sure I know what kind of scum we're up against now

@Astros @DenjaX
welcome to the game~

@Ruu
nice to see u alive too :3

@coromandel
the posts were running crazy and my internet was slow, hence the reason for delayed vote on D1. I should've stuck with my first, was my preferred choice.

@Kit @logic340
I get reads on everyone's approach to the game and optimize my approach according to that. I don't run by a meta, I'm usually runned by who are playing.

Nov 27, 2016 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@Gruffin
rip u died. and u were gonna analyze my posts too. pretty sure I know what kind of scum we're up against now

@Astros @DenjaX
welcome to the game~

@Ruu
nice to see u alive too :3

@coromandel
the posts were running crazy and my internet was slow, hence the reason for delayed vote on D1. I should've stuck with my first, was my preferred choice.

@Kit @logic340
I get reads on everyone's approach to the game and optimize my approach according to that. I don't run by a meta, I'm usually runned by who are playing.
You play by an every game is different approach? I feel that way too, but it's hard to ignore things we've already seen. I am trying to take each game for what it is because I really feel that is the best approach.

Nov 27, 2016 7:33 PM

Oct 2011
@logic340
I play a game according to the players, best way to describe it, all the more in mind games. meta is useful in judging reaction speed or other...accuracy stats. there's a limit to how much stock I put in meta tho.

anyways, readlist soon.

Nov 27, 2016 7:52 PM

Nov 2013
~Vote Count 2.1~

grrr(4) // coromandel, _Claire_, Soren, Kit
Astros(3) // Ruu, logic340, Jackrito

Not voting : grrr, Rinto-kun, Phraze, DenjaX, Astros

TIMER
SoulEaterQUEENNov 27, 2016 8:10 PM
Nov 27, 2016 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Vote Count in progress
yes!!!

Nov 27, 2016 8:03 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Astros do you agree with Grave's position on the aa lynch? If not then had it been you d1 who would you have lynched?
Okay, first I must establish their position and reasoning as even though I've read it, that won't mean much.

These posts seem to sum up their reasoning.

She believed Dono's vote against Soren was not random and that she admitted it. Dono wasn't actively scum hunting and replying with questions more than answers. Which Grave found mafia oriented. Dono's behavior was different from the last game they played together. And Dono admitted to shading and wasn't prepared to admit her role when faced with death.

Given this and what I've read, I agree with Grave's position. But, and this is important, I don't agree with her vote. The two are separate, one is influenced by the other. I think Grave had probably cause for her vote and it wasn't random, but I don't think the cause was very reliable. To explain a bit of what I mean, here is the post I believe Grave saw as Dono admitting they voted on purpose against Soren.

I think Dono may have been speaking more literally than Grave perceived. But that was lost in the interpretation and Grave ran with it. Though, on the flip side there are a few things that are grounded in actual posts and experience.

Here we see where Dono did admit to shading in order to get reads and Jack makes note of her behavior change. Personally this is the strongest piece of evidence to note. Not only did Grave notice it, but Jack remarked on the behaviour as well. However, the explanation for her behavior seems genuine considering her role. Hindsight is always 20/20.

As for who I'd vote for in that situation. If it was the exact same situation and I was simply left up to selecting the vote, I would have voted Dono on the basis of her behavior. There isn't much beyond meta and behavior to go on during Day 1 so you'd have a higher chance of catching mafia based on behavior. Though, if you mean to ask who I'd vote for if I'd been here since D1, I couldn't tell you. If I were playing the game would be different. I'd of asked different questions to different people and have done things my own way. If not for behavior and meta I would have likely abstained as it's either that or rely on luck and vote who you think may be mafia.

coromandel said:
Did you manage to read everything? What are your thoughts so far?
Not everything, but I did finish D1. Likely done for today considering I've been reading and thinking about this game the past five hours or so. My thoughts are that town seems divided. Everyone is doing their own thing to catch mafia and seem to share differing opinions. Some weaker than others. I think mafia could take advantage of this fact if not persuade the more laid back voters. The only solution I see is more discussion and we hash out the differences.

I won't make town or mafia claims this early, I didn't in Higurashi. Though, I will note odd behavior. There's Soren's cherry picking of Grave and overall distant playstyle. While I agree a bit that Logic has been less informative, I don't think that's necessarily a sign of mafia. He may have just wanted to live longer given previous games. His suspect of Soren aligns with what he said about not liking cherry picking and thinking it's mafia motivated.

Phraze has been a bit distant, but not as much as Soren. They pop in to give opinions or vote and then fade. That could be motivated by either side or simply playstyle. I didn't really notice anything odd about the other aside from activity. Curious why Jack changed their read of Grave from Not-Mafia to Mafia, but I'll likely find out tomorrow when I catch up on today's/tonight's posts.
Nov 27, 2016 8:06 PM

Oct 2011
Claire creates a theory on Grrr after he voted Jack. when I restarted her train, Jack intervenes with a Dono train(just 5 posts later).
this leads me to think Grrr is town. Claire is scum along with Jack. Claire has hinted here and there that Jack is too smart for her..so this means they aren't in the same faction
Coro mentioned that Grrr came across as town, when questioned by Grave. this matches along with the above point.
call me biased at first but Grave seemed to be creating enmity between parties so I voted her. thinking on it a bit, Grave suspected Coro towards the end for a mild case against her. so I'm going with town for her, too early to say tho
Soren has been too cautious in the game, similar to Jack. Kit said it's worth being careful of me, Logic as well, and Ruu has shown signs of wanting to improve cuz of me. going with town for them...cautious town. Rinto and Denja are unknown.

Grr/coromandel: town
Kit/logic340/Ruu: cautious town
Luna Denja and Rinto: unknown

Claire: scum
Jack: scum neutral
Grave Astros: town neutral
Soren: neutral neutral

Nov 27, 2016 8:09 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: Claire

Nov 27, 2016 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
I still haven't caught up yet and I checked the current status of the votes and I must say that I don't like the current train at all.

Nov 27, 2016 8:31 PM

Jan 2010
Astros said:
logic340 said:
Okay, first I must establish their position and reasoning as even though I've read it, that won't mean much.

These posts seem to sum up their reasoning.

She believed Dono's vote against Soren was not random and that she admitted it. Dono wasn't actively scum hunting and replying with questions more than answers. Which Grave found mafia oriented. Dono's behavior was different from the last game they played together. And Dono admitted to shading and wasn't prepared to admit her role when faced with death.

Given this and what I've read, I agree with Grave's position. But, and this is important, I don't agree with her vote. The two are separate, one is influenced by the other. I think Grave had probably cause for her vote and it wasn't random, but I don't think the cause was very reliable. To explain a bit of what I mean, here is the post I believe Grave saw as Dono admitting they voted on purpose against Soren.

I think Dono may have been speaking more literally than Grave perceived. But that was lost in the interpretation and Grave ran with it. Though, on the flip side there are a few things that are grounded in actual posts and experience.

Here we see where Dono did admit to shading in order to get reads and Jack makes note of her behavior change. Personally this is the strongest piece of evidence to note. Not only did Grave notice it, but Jack remarked on the behaviour as well. However, the explanation for her behavior seems genuine considering her role. Hindsight is always 20/20.

As for who I'd vote for in that situation. If it was the exact same situation and I was simply left up to selecting the vote, I would have voted Dono on the basis of her behavior. There isn't much beyond meta and behavior to go on during Day 1 so you'd have a higher chance of catching mafia based on behavior. Though, if you mean to ask who I'd vote for if I'd been here since D1, I couldn't tell you. If I were playing the game would be different. I'd of asked different questions to different people and have done things my own way. If not for behavior and meta I would have likely abstained as it's either that or rely on luck and vote who you think may be mafia.
Fair enough, it wasn't fair of me to ask how you would vote since things would have been different had you been here. I honestly didn't even think about that. I've looked over her case, Gruffin's reasons, and Jack's and it really seems like the weakest choice of the leads they were all originally on. I will definitely take your view into consideration but for now my vote remains unchanged, it could move to Soren though given his play thus far.

[quote=Astros message=48741211]
coromandel said:
Did you manage to read everything? What are your thoughts so far? Not everything, but I did finish D1. Likely done for today considering I've been reading and thinking about this game the past five hours or so. My thoughts are that town seems divided. Everyone is doing their own thing to catch mafia and seem to share differing opinions. Some weaker than others. I think mafia could take advantage of this fact if not persuade the more laid back voters. The only solution I see is more discussion and we hash out the differences.

I won't make town or mafia claims this early, I didn't in Higurashi. Though, I will note odd behavior. There's Soren's cherry picking of Grave and overall distant playstyle. While I agree a bit that Logic has been less informative, I don't think that's necessarily a sign of mafia. He may have just wanted to live longer given previous games. His suspect of Soren aligns with what he said about not liking cherry picking and thinking it's mafia motivated.

Phraze has been a bit distant, but not as much as Soren. They pop in to give opinions or vote and then fade. That could be motivated by either side or simply playstyle. I didn't really notice anything odd about the other aside from activity. Curious why Jack changed their read of Grave from Not-Mafia to Mafia, but I'll likely find out tomorrow when I catch up on today's/tonight's posts.
I do want to live longer (I think we all do) I really enjoy mafia but I really did have IRL issues that affected D1. I also am finishing up another game (which was unexpected) and I am quite invested in it's outcome. I look forward to your day 2 analysis later on.

Nov 27, 2016 8:34 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
I still haven't caught up yet and I checked the current status of the votes and I must say that I don't like the current train at all.

got a point. I'm suspicious of Claire and Jack.

@coromandel
why did u vote for grr? u said he feels town to u.

Nov 27, 2016 8:36 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Which train? there are 2 of them

Nov 27, 2016 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
Claire creates a theory on Grrr after he voted Jack. when I restarted her train, Jack intervenes with a Dono train(just 5 posts later).
this leads me to think Grrr is town. Claire is scum along with Jack. Claire has hinted here and there that Jack is too smart for her..so this means they aren't in the same faction
Coro mentioned that Grrr came across as town, when questioned by Grave. this matches along with the above point.
call me biased at first but Grave seemed to be creating enmity between parties so I voted her. thinking on it a bit, Grave suspected Coro towards the end for a mild case against her. so I'm going with town for her, too early to say tho
Soren has been too cautious in the game, similar to Jack. Kit said it's worth being careful of me, Logic as well, and Ruu has shown signs of wanting to improve cuz of me. going with town for them...cautious town. Rinto and Denja are unknown.

Grr/coromandel: town
Kit/logic340/Ruu: cautious town
Luna Denja and Rinto: unknown

Claire: scum
Jack: scum neutral
Grave Astros: town neutral
Soren: neutral neutral
If Claire and Jack aren't in the same faction, how can they both be scum?

Nov 27, 2016 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
Both of them.

Nov 27, 2016 8:54 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Both of them.
I see, well I will be waiting to hear your reasoning for that, and to seeing your reads.

It's 1:00am here I am going to call it a night. See you all in the morning.

Nov 27, 2016 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:

that's the confusing part. Claire could be town and Jack could be scum. or Claire could be scum and Jack could be our TPR. it rly looks like they aren't in the same faction.
Claire went with Dono's train, so Jack could be TPR siding scum. I'd rather go with that theory. esp since Dono flipped town.

Nov 27, 2016 9:03 PM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
Vote: Claire

If you have played me before with Jack, I am always wary of him whether I am town or scum or his buddy or whatever

You can ask him, and I have to say that your assumption is flawed as tbf I dont see how you can connect me with Jack. Oh now I remember you were trying to distract me from Grrr in previous phase too.. Right?

My train was long started in RVS and has not changed later and you were not even "restarting the train" because you are the only one to bother voting for me :/

Hold are you saying that I am scum just because of my interaction with Jack (like how I am wary of him etc etc?) oh my, you need to see our previous games then. Me being overly paranoid with Jack is sth that happens in every game I am just saying to be cautious of him as in every game people tend to forget about him and trust his lead.
Nov 27, 2016 9:06 PM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
Kit said:

that's the confusing part. Claire could be town and Jack could be scum. or Claire could be scum and Jack could be our TPR. it rly looks like they aren't in the same faction.
Claire went with Dono's train, so Jack could be TPR siding scum. I'd rather go with that theory. esp since Dono flipped town.

I went with dono's train? Explain.

Also grrr has barey interact how can you say he is town? You are basing I am scum because you believe he is town when you have not provided why.
Nov 27, 2016 9:06 PM

Nov 2008
@greenwillow does the third party get to guess whos going to get lynched for Day 1?

Nov 27, 2016 9:14 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Kit said:

we could flip the theory around too. Jack is scum and Claire is TPR

Nov 27, 2016 9:26 PM

Nov 2013
~Vote Count 2.2~

grrr(4) // coromandel, _Claire_, Soren, Kit
Astros(3) // Ruu, logic340, Jackrito
_Claire_(1) // Phraze

Not voting : grrr, Rinto-kun, DenjaX, Astros

TIMER
SoulEaterQUEENNov 27, 2016 9:30 PM
Nov 27, 2016 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
Kit said:

I actually recall Claire criticizing the aa-dono train before the flip, not supporting it

Nov 27, 2016 9:29 PM

Nov 2008
Still on page 7. I will continue tomorrow. For now,

Vote: Ruu

I did not like her impression when I just got in the game. Sounds like a scum who wants to get rid of town as soon as possible.

logic340 said:
I see, well I will be waiting to hear your reasoning for that, and to seeing your reads.
I can answer that right now without even finishing catching up. For grrr, I did not see anything that builds a countertrain into it since it was too early and I don't think scum would do that way too early. From what I understand so far, the reason grrr has many votes again this phase because they think scum tried to save grrr from lynch when I think aa-dono's bandwagon seemed like it just built naturally. Next is Astros, I think he may be TPR. I might be wrong though. But when I read grave_robber's post, I get the feel that she might have guessed aa-dono's lynch. I want to clear up things with the host first before I go into detail. This theory could hold true if third party could guess for Day 1 lynch.

Nov 27, 2016 9:29 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
Phraze said:

we could flip the theory around too. Jack is scum and Claire is TPR
Do you think TPR should be lynched? If they guess & push people who are scum then it benefits town. Town will win faster if we focus only on scum. Though I guess it's not a big loss if we accidentally lynch TPR instead of scum.

Nov 27, 2016 9:30 PM

Apr 2015
Kit said:
Phraze said:

I actually recall Claire criticizing the aa-dono train before the flip, not supporting it

+1

Also the scum killing Gruffin is bothering me a bit. I wish I am on my computer so I can analyze the VC.

@Phraze did you vote for my last day phase because I cannot recall.
Nov 27, 2016 9:30 PM

Oct 2011
@_Claire_
1. why would u want to test a theory on someone? why Grrr? is it cuz he trolls? he's improved alot here as Coro pointed out as well.

2. I noticed ur train in RVS, and I clearly voted u to see the reaction of a counterwagon. Jack intervened with a Dono train prob as a way to set u up. I've considered that possibility. town will not want to counterwagon a counterwagon. this 'originality' of targets is pretty scummy, esp after I voted u 5 posts after.

3. I'm saying ur scum for the first reason I voted u. besides the omgus theory on grrr, u have been finding fault in everyone's RVS posts(and now long after RVS).

Nov 27, 2016 9:36 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:

that sounds reasonable too.. I prob missed that. it will match my 2nd point to Claire too
Jack intervened with a Dono train prob as a way to set u up. I've considered that possibility.

@_Claire_
I first voted u, followed by grave, then grrr(late). thank u very much for confusing me that time =.=

Nov 27, 2016 9:37 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Do you think TPR should be lynched? If they guess & push people who are scum then it benefits town. Town will win faster if we focus only on scum. Though I guess it's not a big loss if we accidentally lynch TPR instead of scum.
I must say that TPR should be kept alive and let him do what he wants. TPR is a good vote fodder for our endeavours especially for lynching scum. Also, I can already think of a scenario where we could choke players into claiming as a means of extra lynch. This could be good in late game where lynching would not be enough to finish off scum. Of course it has a huge drawbacks but at the same time, it would be a useful tool to pull off with this game mechanic. Confirmed town will force unknown party to claim or else we lynch and if we do, we put them into Russian roulette with third party ability.

@greenwillow Another question, How many times does the third party ability goes into effect? And what do you consider as a "claim"?

Does claiming that X person is scum considered as a claim?
Does claiming means only when you claim or fake claim a role?
Does claiming that "I am a potato" also considered a claim?

Nov 27, 2016 9:38 PM

Nov 2013
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
I must say that TPR should be kept alive and let him do what he wants. TPR is a good vote fodder for our endeavours especially for lynching scum. Also, I can already think of a scenario where we could choke players into claiming as a means of extra lynch. This could be good in late game where lynching would not be enough to finish off scum. Of course it has a huge drawbacks but at the same time, it would be a useful tool to pull off with this game mechanic. Confirmed town will force unknown party to claim or else we lynch and if we do, we put them into Russian roulette with third party ability.

@greenwillow Another question, How many times does the third party ability goes into effect? And what do you consider as a "claim"?

Does claiming that X person is scum considered as a claim?
Does claiming means only when you claim or fake claim a role?
Does claiming that "I am a potato" also considered a claim?

I really recommend reading through the sign up thread since it's been answered there more in the mean time :D
Nov 27, 2016 9:40 PM

Nov 2008
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
I really recommend reading through the sign up thread since it's been answered there more in the mean time :D
Thanks for the heads up. I did not sign up for this game so I wouldn't know this was already answered. xDD I'll go check it out.

Nov 27, 2016 9:42 PM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
@_Claire_
1. why would u want to test a theory on someone? why Grrr? is it cuz he trolls? he's improved alot here as Coro pointed out as well.

2. I noticed ur train in RVS, and I clearly voted u to see the reaction of a counterwagon. Jack intervened with a Dono train prob as a way to set u up. I've considered that possibility. town will not want to counterwagon a counterwagon. this 'originality' of targets is pretty scummy, esp after I voted u 5 posts after.

3. I'm saying ur scum for the first reason I voted u. besides the omgus theory on grrr, u have been finding fault in everyone's RVS posts(and now long after RVS).

1. Precisely that there is a difference in grrrr's play that I am choosing him! See if you have always played town and you get lynched because of his trolling then suddenly you get scum. What will you do? You will reduce the trolling so you can avoid being lynched too fast. That is why I am suspicious of him and reason why I chose him. I have played him as town a couple of times, he puts more effort to post and more trolling. Hope you read this.

2. I was not even in dangerous position at all. Jack is not that reckless of a player. Beside that, the way I see it (rather than counterwaging my [nonexistant] train) is someone is trying to build a train against grrr instead of me.

3. I dont have omgus vote on grrr or any?? I did NOT find faults in RVS.
God Phraze I think you need to reread the entire thread.
On the other hand I stopped ppl to talk about RVS phase too much because that is RVS phase (precisely why!). If anyone is trying to find faults in RVS you can ask grave and jack who were questioning aa-dono about her and Soren's thingy because I am pretty sure they were voting for her because of what she says during RVS phase. And I HAVE NOT talked about RVS phase beside Grrr's trolling which I have no problem about the trolling itself but the change of behaviour which I find may have some reason behind it.
Nov 27, 2016 9:44 PM

Nov 2013
Ok. I am heading to bed now so I won't be able to do vote counts or answer any questions. ^^;
Nov 27, 2016 9:50 PM

Nov 2008
So, I skimmed a bit on the Sign Ups thread and I think there were changes about the set-up in the middle of the sign up. I'll go check it out tomorrow. Still did not find the answers that I was looking for though xDD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.