Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 »
Feb 29, 2016 3:11 AM

Oct 2011
urcute08 said:
talonbone said:
i got it recommended early in my nime career. and after the first episode i dropped it and debated whether to gauge out my eyes or not. holy shit that was so bad. maybe id feel a little different about it now since im more experienced and diverse in the anime world. but still my eyes! like it left me scarred the art was so damn bad. never again i tell you..

I think it's an interesting experience, the art I mean. At first I thought "What the hell did I find?" but I've pushed through and I'm almost at the end. I must confess it does grow on you.
well i have damn near perfect eyesight and i plan to keep it that way :P

Mar 6, 2016 5:38 AM

Feb 2010
Starting Higurashi, aim to complete it, attempt number XXX. Dunno, I don't even consider it to be bad (except the godawful visuals), just have always lost interest for some reason. But I guess it's one the essential animus to complete for horror aficionado, so what the hell, here we go again.

At least it's OP still kicks ass.
Mar 7, 2016 2:10 PM

Aug 2015
Mar 18, 2016 6:52 AM

Feb 2010
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso! Kaori!

&

Daredevil S2! Drop all anime! Almost teared up at the episode 3. XD It's the Punisher done right, finally!
Mar 23, 2016 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
finished pokemon XY anime. this is by far my favorite season, holy shit ash actually seems like hes gettinghis shit together and stopped being a little brainless scrub for once. im really enjoying it, cant wait to start XY&Z. good thing i have so much time to watch anime at work :P i wouldve never caught up to this if it wasnt for this job lol

Mar 31, 2016 3:47 AM

Mar 2010
Gintama°.. why are you playing with my feelings D: and why did you stoppppppp >:v
Mar 31, 2016 5:30 AM

Mar 2012
Well at least it's gintama so you know it will be back eventually! As for myself I have nearly finished off that list I got here and watched Erased and a few other things as well, been a good month for watching anime overall!
naners~
Mar 31, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2010
How was Erased? I think I wanted to watch that once.. xD

Weeellll, the season ended on a rather serious note for Gintama.. and while the arc has ended, it's still at a point where you wanna know how things go on ;~; Guess that means I gotta switch to the manga xD

Edit: I just saw that I mistook Erased for some other anime.. I do wanna watch it tho.. xD
HelMar 31, 2016 7:05 AM
Mar 31, 2016 7:10 AM

Mar 2012
Erased was good, pretty serious overall though the pacing at times was a little off. Just started Grimgar so yeah on the first episode of that right this moment.
naners~
Mar 31, 2016 7:22 AM

Feb 2010
I really liked Erased, though I felt that final 2-3 episodes weren't quite up to par with the earlier stuff.
Mar 31, 2016 2:15 PM

Apr 2011
I rewatched this recently. Still as funny as I remember it. It might not be that funny if you don't know anything about Wayne Brady.

Mar 31, 2016 4:55 PM
Apr 2014
Just finished both seasons of Haikyuu

Damn! that anime is awesome! Already want its season 3, so many fantastic characters!
Apr 1, 2016 5:31 PM

Oct 2011
Simpz said:
Just finished both seasons of Haikyuu

Damn! that anime is awesome! Already want its season 3, so many fantastic characters!
this is the best chrcter in the whole damn show

Apr 2, 2016 8:44 PM

Apr 2013
KonoSuba!!!
Apr 8, 2016 2:37 PM

Mar 2010
ODJ said:
KonoSuba!!!
Watched that recently too and it was pretty fun xD Very over the top too xD

Otherwise started Gate: Jietai season 2, now that it has finished airing and half way through. And some from ep 1s from the new seasons. Joker Game seems pretty nice. Also liked Re: Zero's first ep (or first 2 eps xD) and Jojo :D
Wanted, but then didn't, watch Boku no Hero Academia.. I want more eps first :))
Apr 8, 2016 2:52 PM

Apr 2013
Hel said:
ODJ said:
KonoSuba!!!
Watched that recently too and it was pretty fun xD Very over the top too xD

Otherwise started Gate: Jietai season 2, now that it has finished airing and half way through. And some from ep 1s from the new seasons. Joker Game seems pretty nice. Also liked Re: Zero's first ep (or first 2 eps xD) and Jojo :D
Wanted, but then didn't, watch Boku no Hero Academia.. I want more eps first :))

It was lots of fun! can't wait for s2! love when they do over-the-top right ^_^

Also Hero Academia looks fun, but will wait until it finishes airing. Very first show that I have ever watched while airing will will be/is Pedobear: The Animation :3

http://myanimelist.net/anime/31804/Kuma_Miko
Apr 8, 2016 9:11 PM

Apr 2011
I just watched this animated short (not anime)
It was pretty good and and the music was good too.
Apr 9, 2016 12:50 PM

Feb 2010
Started watching couple of a new cartoons, Katanagatari and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. Both show promise. In Katanagatari I really like the pair of MCs, their banter is really entertaining to watch. It has good sense of humour.

Kabaneri seems to be pretty basic Tetsurou Araki stuff. Over-the-top, loud and sometimes overdramatized (WITH A LOT OF SHOUTING!!), but really entertaining. The man knows how to direct action. I also really like the setting and, as always, the bombastic score by Hiroyuki Sawano.
Apr 11, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2012
Yeah, Kabaneri was pretty impressive out the gate with some explosively entertaining sequences. Might be Attack on Titan done right for me, but I'm not going to get too ahead on that...
Apr 12, 2016 6:25 AM

Feb 2010
Yeah, AoT vibes were really prominent in Kabaneri, which I guess is not too surprising.

Katanagatari keeps getting better episode after episode. I wasn't sure about it's rather unique artstyle at first, but I've started to find it kinda charming actually.
Apr 13, 2016 8:31 AM

Jun 2015
I'm really enjoying RE:Zero and Boku no Hero Academia right now.
Apr 13, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
It's still early in the new season, so there's very little I'm NOT watching right now (I give almost every new season a few episodes' grace as a trial). Though the anime I'm most interested in are Kiznaiver, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri and Bungou Stray Dogs. The reasons I say these are the most 'interesting' to me are mainly because 1) I like the art/animation and 2) I see the potential for the story to be different from my expectations.
Apr 13, 2016 9:05 PM
Feb 2015
Finally got around to watching "Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" after having it on my PTW list for ages, definitely worth a watch if you like the whole School RomCom/SoL type shows.

And by "got around to watching," I mean I binged all 26 episodes in a row.
No regrets.

(I'm sick, so that's my excuse to do absolutely nothing but binge anime all day ^-^)
Apr 15, 2016 7:30 AM

Jan 2012
I-Decay said:
Finally got around to watching "Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" after having it on my PTW list for ages, definitely worth a watch if you like the whole School RomCom/SoL type shows.

And by "got around to watching," I mean I binged all 26 episodes in a row.
No regrets.

(I'm sick, so that's my excuse to do absolutely nothing but binge anime all day ^-^)

Damn. Been five good years since I saw that one. I might've tanked it in a few days since that's when I was in my rookie year and prime for anime. Give me that to watch today though and it might take me anywhere from 3-6 months to complete... haha

Oh, and I'll probably go with Macross Delta to be my current fav of this season.
Apr 15, 2016 7:40 AM
Feb 2015
I need to watch the previous seasons of Macross so I can watch this one, cause I keep hearing good things.

Netoge no Yome is probably my favorite so far this season, just cause it keeps me smiling practically the whole episode.
Apr 15, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
I got dragged into watching "now airing" animu... I blame @Arianna @Gabby_Chan :3

Boku no Hero Academia
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Sakamoto desu ga?
Sousei no Onmyouji
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
Flying Witch
Hundred
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Kuma Miko
Uchuu Patrol Luluco
Anne Happy♪
Apr 15, 2016 11:41 AM

Sep 2015
Why u blame us for your weebness, @ODJ? >_>
Apr 15, 2016 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
Gabby_Chan said:
I caught the weebyness from you >_>
Apr 15, 2016 12:07 PM

Sep 2015
ODJ said:
Gabby_Chan said:

That makes me worry that we may catch your lewdness then >_>
Apr 15, 2016 12:08 PM

Feb 2010
Such weebs!

Planning to finish the couple of shows I'm watching atm and then start with the Jojo stuff.
Apr 15, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
Gabby_Chan said:
ODJ said:

That makes me worry that we may catch your lewdness then >_>
huehuehue probably too late :3

I mean... I have no idea what you're talking about
Apr 16, 2016 7:53 AM

Mar 2016
Are any of you guys watching Mayoiga?...I-I think I'm enjoying it...maybe? In a really cheesy, so bad that it's good, kind of way. I WANT to drop it...but I don't know that I can -_- I'll give it 1 more episode (ep 4) and decide, it's teetering on the edge of good bad and bad bad.
What do you guys think about it?
Apr 16, 2016 9:48 AM

Apr 2013
Poetic_Licence said:
Are any of you guys watching Mayoiga?...I-I think I'm enjoying it...maybe? In a really cheesy, so bad that it's good, kind of way. I WANT to drop it...but I don't know that I can -_- I'll give it 1 more episode (ep 4) and decide, it's teetering on the edge of good bad and bad bad.
What do you guys think about it?
That one is staying off my list :3

but have heard from a few people that it's not good
Apr 16, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2009
DIAMONDS ARE UNBREAKABLE
Apr 16, 2016 10:09 AM

Mar 2016
@Zodac YESSSS!!! JOOJOOOOO! I enjoy marathoning my way through JoJo seasons, so I'll wait until that one finishes up, I'm still yet to start Stardust!

@ODJ You definitely heard correctly, the characters are like caricatures of B movie actors, it's so melodramatic that it not only feels forced, but almost as if the director was aiming for comedic effect. I can't get my head around it...I'm really leaning on dropping it, but there's a morbid curiosity that compels me to say 'one more'. In summary, it's the anime equivalent of a car crash.
Apr 16, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2009
yeah def watch all jojos in order since they all connect
Apr 16, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
WEEBS!!!
Apr 16, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
@ODJ Y-You ok there? Is this a regular compulsion? It's ok, you can sit down, relax, want some juice?
Apr 16, 2016 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
:3

ODJ said:
I got dragged into watching "now airing" animu... I blame @Arianna @Gabby_Chan :3

Boku no Hero Academia
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Sakamoto desu ga?
Sousei no Onmyouji
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
Flying Witch
Hundred
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Kuma Miko
Uchuu Patrol Luluco
Anne Happy♪
Apr 16, 2016 10:28 AM

Mar 2016
@ODJ Oh sorry I didn't see that haha. Nice selection there! Didn't fancy Koutetsujou no Kabaneri? Netoge and Anne Happy are kind of guilty pleasures for me, not a lot going on, but they can just make me smile like and idiot haha. What do you think of Flying Witch?
Apr 16, 2016 10:38 AM

Apr 2013
I think Flying Witch has great potential to be a sneak-up best comedy. I really enjoyed the first episode. Netoge will be my romcom enjoyment. I'm on the fence with Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, might just give it a try (tagged with horror though >_> )
Apr 16, 2016 11:38 AM

Mar 2016
I love the atmosphere in Flying witch, the fact that we didn't see anything supernatural for the first 1/3 of the episode was really cool. I like that they keep it 'grounded' in a very realistic feeling world and that we're seeing the witch through the eyes of people of varying knowledge of witches.
It's definitely not a horror, it's dark, steampunk action, there is violence, but nothing that I would see as adherent to 'horror' tropes. It's not scary is what I'm trying to say. I think it's definitely worth the watch of at least 1 ep :)
Apr 16, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2013
ah, cool cool. I'll add it to my list and give it a try

This will probably be my runaway comedy this season :3
http://myanimelist.net/anime/32093/Tanaka-kun_wa_Itsumo_Kedaruge
Apr 16, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2016
Awesome, let me know what you think of it when you get around to it :)

Ahaha yes! An anime where the protagonist doesn't want to be the protagonist xD I really enjoy dead-pan humour. I see your Tanaka-kun and raise you one Sakamoto (Sakamoto desu ga?)...though it has a far more surrealist style of humour, basically the opposite of Tanaka in every way. I watched them back to back last week...it was an experience hahaha.
Apr 18, 2016 12:26 PM

Oct 2011
Aecobob said:
Such weebs!

Planning to finish the couple of shows I'm watching atm and then start with the Jojo stuff.
i finished the first jojo and just never got around to starting the next one lol. im lazy like that

i finished the 7 deadly sins and it is fucking amazing! reminds me of FMA:B a lot. loved the story. almost every character in the goddamn show was likable. really good action and adventure. solid 10/10 highly recommend it. matter a fact, it just jumped on my top 10

Apr 18, 2016 12:47 PM

Feb 2010
Much lazing!

Also just finished the first Jojo season and liked it more than I honestly thought I would. Gonna start to work my way through Stardust Crusaders in a moment, gotta catch up so that I can watch the rest of the fourth season while it's still airing.
Apr 25, 2016 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
finished K S2, Haikyuu S2, and erased

K: Return of kings was really good just like the first season. didnt get any better or worse from the first season imo, which is a good thing because i really liked it as it was. thoroughly enjoyed it and it looks like there wont be another season as it ended on a pretty closed note :/

Haikyuu season 2 was freaking amazing. loved all their matches, theyre consistent with the recycled jokes/gags but it never gets any less funny, and overall its just too damn enjoyable. all the characters are great minus sukishima. and im excited for the next season at the end of this year

boku dake ga inai machi was overall meh, i really dont understand the hype. very cool and original but thts kinda all there is to it. the whole first half of the show was really slow and confusing. the pace didnt pick up much til about the last 3 eps. i was gonna give it a 7 but the very last scene earned it another point. the show was mediocre but enjoyable i guess

Apr 25, 2016 10:34 PM

Jul 2012
StyleF1re said:

Oh, and I'll probably go with Macross Delta to be my current fav of this season.

I was so excited for this series after Macross F. I'm in the middle of a couple shows where I'm watching them with another person (ex. Fairy Tail 2014 & Hachimitsu to Clover) so I can't exactly binge them or finish them off. I've been really wanting to start a new series. I don't really like watching things as they air (I'm impatient and hate cliffhangers and stuff), so I was going to wait but I don't think I can hold it in xD
Apr 26, 2016 2:08 AM

Jan 2012
MaidKitty said:
StyleF1re said:

I was so excited for this series after Macross F. I'm in the middle of a couple shows where I'm watching them with another person (ex. Fairy Tail 2014 & Hachimitsu to Clover) so I can't exactly binge them or finish them off. I've been really wanting to start a new series. I don't really like watching things as they air (I'm impatient and hate cliffhangers and stuff), so I was going to wait but I don't think I can hold it in xD

The show carries a lot of energy for sure. I'm also watching the original Macross simultaneously, but have become somewhat bored and disinterested with it. Hopefully Delta's story can hold up and not get disjointed like I recall F getting. F still has the most memorable character for me though, as I don't know of many cool anime personalities that rock green with such authority!
Apr 26, 2016 4:53 AM

Jul 2012
StyleF1re said:

The show carries a lot of energy for sure. I'm also watching the original Macross simultaneously, but have become somewhat bored and disinterested with it. Hopefully Delta's story can hold up and not get disjointed like I recall F getting. F still has the most memorable character for me though, as I don't know of many cool anime personalities that rock green with such authority!

Oh boy, can I say: no regrets. Just topped off the third episode and I really like where this is going. F was my all time favorite series purely for the characters and the solid music. I totally agree about the characters! As far as Delta goes, I'm not 100% sold on Walkure's sound so far but I'm giving it a chance. The character designs are really unique.

Also Mercats. Beautiful.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.