Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 18, 2013 4:06 PM

Mar 2013
Hey Everyone! My name's Mark and I'm a huge fan of RomComs. I got into anime about a year ago and have been addicted since. My favorite all time is Clannad: After Story. I love all kinds of anime though. This is my first time joining a club and am hoping to make new friends online and talk about anime and stuff. I'm probably one of the oldest members here being 28! We're all here cuz we love anime so that shouldnt be a problem. Well If you wanna know more about me or talk anime just message me.
Nov 18, 2013 5:19 PM

Dec 2012
reonberii said:
Hello everyone, I'm Alessia, you can call me Lèon/Reon though, nice to meet you all! >< I'm 17, part russian part italian, just joined this club, I'm looking forward to making lots of friends! ><
insanity- said:
Hiya! My name is Aidah. I'm 13 years old. :3
My favorite anime is Bleach and Shingeki no Kyojin. c:
I of course love anime and manga, chocolate, music, reading, drawing, singing, and running.
Hope to get along! ^-^
Misfy said:
Welcome Reon and insanity.Hope you both like it here at RCA :).if either of you ever have questions about anything or like any anime recommendations you may ask me whenever you like :D ; Or any of our other Members&Staff here :)
Jamie33 said:
I'm Jamie, and I'm an anime lover from britain :) nice to meet you all :3
markymark1121 said:
Hey Everyone! My name's Mark and I'm a huge fan of RomComs. I got into anime about a year ago and have been addicted since. My favorite all time is Clannad: After Story. I love all kinds of anime though. This is my first time joining a club and am hoping to make new friends online and talk about anime and stuff. I'm probably one of the oldest members here being 28! We're all here cuz we love anime so that shouldnt be a problem. Well If you wanna know more about me or talk anime just message me.

Hello, everyone. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Nov 18, 2013 8:26 PM

May 2013
Hi! My name is iShotNaruto, but you can call me PandaCake (cuz i like pandas). I'm 16 years old and i'm from Canada where everything is covered in snow all the time and my favourite type of animes are Romantic Comedies but i still enjoy watching other types of animes. I enjoy watching anime and reading mangas but i also play visual novels and am a fan of works by KEY. One of my favourite animes is oregairu. Nice to meet you guys and i hope i get along
Nov 19, 2013 2:03 AM

Dec 2012
ishotnaruto said:
Hi! My name is iShotNaruto, but you can call me PandaCake (cuz i like pandas). I'm 16 years old and i'm from Canada where everything is covered in snow all the time and my favourite type of animes are Romantic Comedies but i still enjoy watching other types of animes. I enjoy watching anime and reading mangas but i also play visual novels and am a fan of works by KEY. One of my favourite animes is oregairu. Nice to meet you guys and i hope i get along

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
You like Panda? What about cake?
I like Oregairu too, but not my favourite though.
It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
Nov 29, 2013 9:08 AM
Nov 2013
Hello everyone, Im Lollyck, im 20 and im getting 21 this coming december 31.
I love anime way back in my kirdergarten days up until now.(and i started to love manga during my college days til now) I joined this club and signed up on this site since it says ROMCOM CLUB. I was actually looking for good romcom then i saw this site so, i , immediately joined.

My favorite ROMCOM is KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA. (im gettingcrazy over it, and i wanna reread the manga all over again and again.)

Im a big fan of J-pop/J-rock and i even memorize anime songs (just my fav ones) but i dont have a good voice quality, HAHAHA :P

Nice to meet u all :) Lets be friends :)
Nov 29, 2013 9:23 AM
Apr 2013
Lollyck said:
Hello everyone, Im Lollyck, im 20 and im getting 21 this coming december 31.
I love anime way back in my kirdergarten days up until now.(and i started to love manga during my college days til now) I joined this club and signed up on this site since it says ROMCOM CLUB. I was actually looking for good romcom then i saw this site so, i , immediately joined.

My favorite ROMCOM is KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA. (im gettingcrazy over it, and i wanna reread the manga all over again and again.)

Im a big fan of J-pop/J-rock and i even memorize anime songs (just my fav ones) but i dont have a good voice quality, HAHAHA :P

Nice to meet u all :) Lets be friends :)

Hello nice to meet you ^o^/
Welcome to the club, i hope you enjoy your stay here
If you need any recommendations you can chat in our comment section I am sure people will help you out.

If you wanna have a chat you are always welcome to leave a comment on my profile ^^

Have a nice day :3

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Nov 30, 2013 10:23 PM

Apr 2013
Thank you to all who welcomed me and welcome to all our new members! =^.^=
Nov 30, 2013 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
alauraborealis said:

You are welcome.
I like anime.
Dec 1, 2013 5:40 AM
Apr 2013
alauraborealis said:

You are not welcome because I never welcomed you slowpoke x3

Dec 1, 2013 8:46 AM

Apr 2013
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:

I'm pretty sure you welcomed me when I joined the Skype chat, Snorlax, so...: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204205434/tamakomarket/images/thumb/2/21/An_sticking_tongue_out.png/640px-An_sticking_tongue_out.png
Dec 1, 2013 9:07 AM
Apr 2013
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:

I'm pretty sure you welcomed me when I joined the Skype chat, Snorlax, so...: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204205434/tamakomarket/images/thumb/2/21/An_sticking_tongue_out.png/640px-An_sticking_tongue_out.png

Yes yes I did in the Skype Chat x3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/763da6c68be9cdaab0387620732eaa07/tumblr_mo7qjamIma1rnuqpzo1_500.gif

Dec 1, 2013 9:13 AM

Apr 2013
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/763da6c68be9cdaab0387620732eaa07/tumblr_mo7qjamIma1rnuqpzo1_500.gif

Lol! XD
http://s3.amazonaws.com/static2.postcrossing.com/postcard/medium/d8a927f13354b0d4d31fbb04ab81d307.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m24q6qFMwM1qlms3vo1_500.gif
Dec 1, 2013 9:15 AM
Apr 2013
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:

Lol! XD
http://s3.amazonaws.com/static2.postcrossing.com/postcard/medium/d8a927f13354b0d4d31fbb04ab81d307.jpg

Kawaii Pichu x3

Dec 1, 2013 9:16 AM

Apr 2013
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:

Lol! XD

Kawaii Pichu x3

XD
Dec 1, 2013 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
Hey everyone. :)

I´m Natsu88. My real name is Dennis. I´m 25 and come from Germany. Love animes since i watched the first one which was pokemon/sailormoon or something else i think.

I was really happy when i found this site. And then someday i joined this club here and yeah it´s nice to be interactive with people who have the same interests like me. :)

I prefer anime over manga. In the last time i found a lot of such nice animes. <3

I love animes, cute girls and a lot of things more. So i´m really glad to meet you all. :)

Dec 1, 2013 9:29 AM

Dec 2012
Natsu88 said:

I´m Natsu88. My real name is Dennis. I´m 25 and come from Germany. Love animes since i watched the first one which was pokemon/sailormoon or something else i think.

I was really happy when i found this site. And then someday i joined this club here and yeah it´s nice to be interactive with people who have the same interests like me. :)

I prefer anime over manga. In the last time i found a lot of such nice animes. <3

I love animes, cute girls and a lot of things more. So i´m really glad to meet you all. :)

Hello there, Dennis. Welcome to the club.
Me too. I always prefer anime shows than manga.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 1, 2013 9:35 AM

Apr 2013
Natsu88 said:

Welcome, Dennis! :D I hope you enjoy it here.

(Fail, I misspelled his name before. -.-")
sol_korolevaDec 1, 2013 10:12 AM
Dec 1, 2013 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah it´s like i sayed in my post. So much nice people here. Love it :)

Dec 1, 2013 9:52 AM
Apr 2013
Natsu88 said:

Wilkommen Dennis wie gehts :3 (and yes i also speak german)
Welcome to the club ^^
And my first anime was also Pokemon watched it on RTL 2
and then on sundays i always watched sailormoon on tele 5

anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here ^o^/

Dec 1, 2013 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

Showing off your German skills, Al, like a big show off :p
Dec 1, 2013 10:16 AM
Apr 2013
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

Fuck to you okay ?!! ( I am sure its always nice for ppl to know there are other ppl who speak their language)

Dec 1, 2013 10:18 AM

Apr 2013
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

Fuck to you okay ?!! ( I am sure its always nice for ppl to know there are other ppl who speak their language)

:OOO I was just teasing you but okay...:'(
Dec 1, 2013 10:25 AM
Apr 2013
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

:OO dun make that face, lets do the cha cha x3

Dec 1, 2013 10:29 AM

Apr 2013
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
alauraborealis said:
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

:OO dun make that face, lets do the cha cha x3

LOL! Okay x3
Dec 1, 2013 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

Hey danke mir gehts gut und selbst?^^

Aus welchem Teil Deutschland kommst du denn? :D

Yeah i really like this club. <3

Dec 1, 2013 10:47 AM
Apr 2013
Natsu88 said:
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

Heh mir gets gut, aber ich komme aus Belgien und ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch :p

Am glad you like this club ^^

Dec 1, 2013 11:05 AM

Jul 2013
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:
al1619 said:
Natsu88 said:

Welcome to the club ^^

Heh mir gets gut, aber ich komme aus Belgien und ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch :p

Am glad you like this club ^^

Ah ok ist ja im Grunde nur ein paar Kilometer weg von mir bis zur Grenze :P

Dec 6, 2013 4:27 AM
Sep 2012
Hello, I am Dunn and I am in America and I'm 22, An Old Old man here, My fav genre is RomCom but I watch everything but horror and gore animes(I'm a big ole softy and dont even like to watch anime characters being hurt) and found myself here since I have ran out of anime to watch and need suggestions.

My fav anime has to be (I am unable to just choose one)
Spice and Wolf
Usagi Drop
Clannad
Gosick
Dec 6, 2013 5:07 AM

Dec 2012
Dunn said:
Hello, I am Dunn and I am in America and I'm 22, An Old Old man here, My fav genre is RomCom but I watch everything but horror and gore animes(I'm a big ole softy and dont even like to watch anime characters being hurt) and found myself here since I have ran out of anime to watch and need suggestions.

My fav anime has to be (I am unable to just choose one)
Spice and Wolf
Usagi Drop
Clannad
Gosick

I like rom-com, but not one of my favourite kind of anime show.
Well, guess what? I am not a fan of those horror nor gore anime shows. I always try to avoid them.
Spice and Wolf & Bunny Drop are my favourite anime shows too. Both of them are masterpieces.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 6, 2013 8:39 AM

Jul 2013
*coughcough*

Greetings! I'm Millfeu, and I'm not a new member. I've been with this club for quite some time now. If my memory is correct, I've been in the shadows for almost six months since I received an invitation from a friend to join. <33

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu minna-san!

> : D #becauseIfeelikesayingmyintroductions #mwaha #likeyeathehashtagswork
Dec 6, 2013 8:58 AM

Dec 2012
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

Greetings! I'm Millfeu, and I'm not a new member. I've been with this club for quite some time now. If my memory is correct, I've been in the shadows for almost six months since I received an invitation from a friend to join. <33

I see. A late introduction.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 10, 2013 7:54 PM

Dec 2013
Hello everyone! I'm a college kid from New York and I spend my free time indulging myself in anime because RL stuff can be pretty stressful lol... and anime is awesome :D
I'm pretty new to MAL but I feel like I'm gonna meet some cool new people here.
Cheers!
Dec 11, 2013 12:41 AM

Jul 2013
Denagoh said:
Hello everyone! I'm a college kid from New York and I spend my free time indulging myself in anime because RL stuff can be pretty stressful lol... and anime is awesome :D
Cheers!

Another New yorker! Hello there! Pleasure to see another one! And yes, you sure will find great crazy people here in MAL, a bit biased in saying this, but you certainly did a right choice joining this club! and from all of us, Welcome!

and I second that, RL stuff can be stressful indeed!

Pat_To_Do-List said:

It is nice to meet you.

Hey Pat! Thanks and yea, a very late introduction.
Well, better late than never, they say! :D
and yes yes, a pleasure meeting you as well!
Dec 13, 2013 9:56 AM

Jul 2013
Millfeu said:
Denagoh said:
Cheers!

Another New yorker! Hello there! Pleasure to see another one! And yes, you sure will find great crazy people here in MAL, a bit biased in saying this, but you certainly did a right choice joining this club! and from all of us, Welcome!

and I second that, RL stuff can be stressful indeed!

Pat_To_Do-List said:

It is nice to meet you.

Hey Pat! Thanks and yea, a very late introduction.
Well, better late than never, they say! :D
and yes yes, a pleasure meeting you as well!

How do we say in Germany. Better late than never!

Hmm can i say welcome? I think i can. So again nice to meet you! :)

And hey Denagoh great that you join the club and also nice to meet you!

Dec 13, 2013 10:29 AM

Apr 2013
Hey some people have already spoken to me but here is my introduction. ^^

Hi I'm Jecey, I live in Belgium. I'm 17 years old.
I like to read manga, watch anime and I also love gaming. ^^

Nice to meet you all and I hope we'll get along ^^
Equality is the the thing that we need in this world. Without it there is no world to live for.

Dec 13, 2013 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Jecey said:

Hey Jecey nice to meet you and welcome to da club :D

Hope you have a good time with us ;)

Dec 13, 2013 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

#welcome! xD <3 Late introduction, ftw. Hahahaha you are a slowpoke in this case. >:P

Denagoh said:
Cheers!

:O I'm from New York, too! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
Dec 13, 2013 11:31 AM

Apr 2013
Jecey said:

Welcome Jecey! :O Another one from Belgium. Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy it here :) Also, your forum avatar is kawaii xD
Dec 13, 2013 1:17 PM
Apr 2013
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

Welcome hue !

Dec 13, 2013 2:22 PM

Apr 2011
*drops in*

Hello~ hello~
I joined this club to tease my dear twinie~ I'm sure he will be happy~ hue~  ̄▽ ̄
Also I'm maker of new X-mas layout~ Adore Toradora~ so made it with love~ >x<

anyway~ hellos~ and hope to find some new anime~ ;P
KitixDec 13, 2013 2:27 PM
Dec 13, 2013 2:34 PM

Dec 2013
Welcome to the club Kitix!!
Great to have ya around

and thank you everyone for the warm welcome :D
Dec 13, 2013 2:44 PM

May 2013
Heya, I'm Busydude :o
So yea, hi ^^

Also made something for the club:
http://s13.postimg.org/ffd3nk2tz/RMA_Join_US.png
Dec 13, 2013 2:47 PM
Apr 2013
Kitix said:
*drops in*

Hello~ hello~
I joined this club to tease my dear twinie~ I'm sure he will be happy~ hue~  ̄▽ ̄

*worried* Thats just mean D: meanie #1.
So I can't hide from you x3

Anyways... Welcome twinie~ hue~  ̄▽ ̄
Hope you enjoy your stay ^^
And Thanks for the awesome layout hue~ ♥♥

Dec 13, 2013 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Kitix said:
*drops in*

Hello~ hello~

Welcome! :D Thank you for the amazing layout! :O

busydude said:
Heya, I'm Busydude :o
So yea, hi ^^

Also made something for the club:
http://s13.postimg.org/ffd3nk2tz/RMA_Join_US.png

:O that looks so cool :D Welcome Busydude!
Dec 13, 2013 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
Natsu88 said:
How do we say in Germany. Better late than never!

Hmm can i say welcome? I think i can. So again nice to meet you! :)

I think we already exchange our welcomes :P but still, thanks Natsu! mwaha! and IKR? better late than never! ;) (Ook, you just repeated what he said, Mill. *slaps self*)

alauraborealis said:
#welcome! xD <3 Late introduction, ftw. Hahahaha you are a slowpoke in this case. >:P

#yay #thanks #haha LOL <3 I know right, laurie! ;) but who cares, I wanted my introduction to be epic hue hue~ no no, I can't be a slowpoke, I'm just awesome <3 you know? :P

al1619 said:
Welcome hue !

Huem, K. :P

And WELCOME TO Kitix, busydude & Jecey!
MillfeuDec 13, 2013 5:35 PM
Dec 13, 2013 5:25 PM
Jun 2013
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.
Dec 13, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.

*waves* Hi moi right brain~ <3 :"">
Dec 13, 2013 5:33 PM
Jun 2013
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.

good morning evening night afternoon daybreak dawn sunrise sunset whats going on? havent talked in a while :p
Dec 13, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.

good morning evening night afternoon daybreak dawn sunrise sunset whats going on? havent talked in a while :p

likewise to all of that greetings~ :> tajdilk towqdjij meehfiojzugda inweupomu thisawihnb languageuqiopjng it'asje funa;pa, LOL. *coughcough* Ieuqp Kidh lmao.

Heyo right brain~ c: indeed it's been a while. hahaha!
nothing much really, I waited for the zombie Apocalypse~ & didn't post any on forums because it was 666 already mwahahaha. and you? :P
and should we really chat here? LOL

http://i.imgur.com/hSJC7GW.png < I was enjoying this while it lasted LOL
MillfeuDec 13, 2013 5:44 PM
Dec 13, 2013 6:31 PM
Jun 2013
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.

likewise to all of that greetings~ :> tajdilk towqdjij meehfiojzugda inweupomu thisawihnb languageuqiopjng it'asje funa;pa, LOL. *coughcough* Ieuqp Kidh lmao.

Heyo right brain~ c: indeed it's been a while. hahaha!
nothing much really, I waited for the zombie Apocalypse~ & didn't post any on forums because it was 666 already mwahahaha. and you? :P
and should we really chat here? LOL

http://i.imgur.com/hSJC7GW.png < I was enjoying this while it lasted LOL

good. i like the 666 :) we can move to a different location if you wish but i think its fine xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 5000 v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Misfy - Aug 5, 2016

765 by MikelAL93 »»
May 19, 5:19 PM

» [Game] Random things ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Angel_Devil - Aug 13, 2013

1154 by RioFS »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:24 PM

» [GAME]Anime Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Nov 29, 2013

1000 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:20 AM

» [GAME] 3 Word Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Froxzen - Aug 25, 2013

405 by ainadur »»
Feb 20, 2021 5:35 AM

» [GAME] Corrupt a Wish ( 1 2 3 )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Jul 2, 2014

138 by Demon_Jason_002 »»
Sep 13, 2020 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.