Is bigger better than smaller?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 4, 2012 6:16 PM
Dec 2012
Negative-Travis said:
fameONE said:
Some stupid, assuming shit.

This isn't 4chan.
Fill out your list and grow a sense of humor.

LOLNO.

Who are you to give me orders on a fucking forum, kid? You tell me to grow a sense of humor after calling me presumptuous. What makes you think I don't have a sense of humor? What makes you think that I wasn't laughing while I was typing?

Nice try.
Dec 4, 2012 6:17 PM

Oct 2012
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
Less is more.
Give me all your money then, so we both win.

Sure. The more money I'll give away, the more grateful I'll be for what I have while you try to fill your lust for material goods that will never be satisfied.

Sounds like a win-win situation :D
Sounds good to me. Some people might call it the 7 Sins, but I call it the 7 Precursors to Greatness.

Negative-Travis said:
I'll take some too, if you don't mind.

Hey, I mind. That's mine!

Ah..
Well had to split it 50/50 between you and Negative-Travis, here's your 25 cents.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 4, 2012 6:20 PM

Oct 2012
Tavor said:

Ah..
Well had to split it 50/50 between you and Negative-Travis, here's your 25 cents.
Damn, you only had 50 cents?
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 6:22 PM

Jun 2011
fameONE said:
ITT: trolls and insecure kids with asperger syndrome

>dat insecurity
>dat autism
>mfw I don't have a concern in the world about my endowment

Small dick plebeian confirmed.
Nice meme arrows btw
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Dec 4, 2012 6:27 PM
Dec 2012
icame said:
fameONE said:
ITT: trolls and insecure kids with asperger syndrome

>dat insecurity
>dat autism
>mfw I don't have a concern in the world about my endowment

Nice meme arrows btw

Small is relative, I suppose. As long as I have a healthy sex life, my endowment is alright in my book.

kanyewestshrug.jpg
Dec 4, 2012 6:27 PM

Sep 2012
fameONE said:
Negative-Travis said:
fameONE said:

This isn't 4chan.

LOLNO.

Who are you to give me orders on a fucking forum, kid? You tell me to grow a sense of humor after calling me presumptuous. What makes you think I don't have a sense of humor? What makes you think that I wasn't laughing while I was typing?

Nice try.
^ This comment right here leads me to believe you don't have a sense of humor... maybe that's just me?
Dec 4, 2012 6:31 PM
Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:
fameONE said:
Negative-Travis said:
fameONE said:

This isn't 4chan.

LOLNO.

Nice try.
^ This comment right here leads me to believe you don't have a sense of humor... maybe that's just me?

*shrugs

Maybe I don't by your standards. Maybe I'm drinking my wine and shouting into the kitchen to my girlfriend about ridiculous forum responses. You guys are soooo much more entertaining than Zilvia.
Dec 4, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2011
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
ITT:

Nice meme arrows btw

kanyewestshrug.jpg

pls no more memes this isnt reddit
tfw no gf
Dec 4, 2012 6:35 PM
Dec 2012
icame said:
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
ITT:

Nice meme arrows btw

kanyewestshrug.jpg

Fun fact: I've actually never been on reddit but I understand your sentiment.

Also, no.
Dec 4, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2011
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
ITT:

Nice meme arrows btw

kanyewestshrug.jpg

Also, no.

pls an hero
tfw no gf
Dec 4, 2012 6:38 PM
Dec 2012
icame said:
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
ITT:

Nice meme arrows btw

kanyewestshrug.jpg

Also, no.

pls an hero

Nah. Why would I do that? I live a pretty good life.

Also, 'an hero,' is a meme. You would need to follow your own advice.
Dec 4, 2012 6:39 PM

Mar 2012
icame said:
pls an hero

I second this motion.
All else in favor?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Dec 4, 2012 6:41 PM
Dec 2012
Negative-Travis said:
icame said:
pls an hero

I second this motion.
All else in favor?

Nay.

The more you respond to me, the more I'm going to respond back. That's how this works. So, until I run out of wine, or my ol' lady finishes her workout, this will continue.

Your move, kid.
Dec 4, 2012 6:45 PM

Oct 2012
katsucats said:
Tavor said:

Ah..

Nah I lied.
Here's my 2 cents:

Size merely depends on what merits of being too excessive and inadequate. As provided through a example, I simply stated less is more. In a reply, to my statement, katsucats demanded all of my money, and I agreed to giving it away. However, when coming to the realization I only had 50 cents as well as splitting it up, giving Negative-Travis and katsucats each 25 cents, katsucats was met with disappointment. Even though I gave 25 cents which added to his amount of currency, he still had a lustful desire to acquire more money which goes right back to what I mentioned about filling your desire with more money and never being satisfied.
I'll draw to another example. Try playing a MMO for the very first time. What's is going to be your goal? To have massive amounts of money to buy out the best of the best equipment.
What keeps you going is simpy the enjoyment of trying to struggle to achieve those goals. However, what if you were given the chance to cheat your way to gaining all the goodies in the game without effort? The problem becomes that you are left with no other motives to continue playing the game when everything is rather easy to accomplish now, and can become rather boring because you're still not satisfied.
I've see this behavior before and those types of player simply lose interest and give away all their goods/in game cash to other players in hopes of gaining something money can't buy: the feeling of helping others and the high praise those players amplify toward you.
Steve Jobs: "Stay hungry, stay foolish."

And that my friends is what happens when I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND BROWSING THESE FORUMS ON MY iPHONE!

Dec 4, 2012 6:46 PM

Mar 2012
fameONE said:
Negative-Travis said:
icame said:
pls an hero

I second this motion.
All else in favor?

Nay.

The more you respond to me, the more I'm going to respond back. That's how this works. So, until I run out of wine, or my ol' lady finishes her workout, this will continue.

Your move, kid.

>BNR32

Now I just can't take you seriously if I tried.
This isn't fun anymore, you can win if you want.
Dec 4, 2012 6:48 PM
Nov 2012
Is it just me, or has this topic degraded into the size of ones' ego?
Dec 4, 2012 6:48 PM
Dec 2012
Negative-Travis said:
fameONE said:
Negative-Travis said:
icame said:
pls an hero

I second this motion.
All else in favor?

Nay.

Your move, kid.

>BNR32

Now I just can't take you seriously if I tried.
This isn't fun anymore, you can win if you want.

What's the point in winning if there's no one to play the game with? That's no fun. I was enjoying the harmless back-and-forth.

Trolling aside; what does my car have to do with you taking me seriously?
Dec 4, 2012 6:49 PM

Mar 2012
Zackirus said:

That's exactly what it's become.
I was enjoying myself, too.

fameONE said:
The Skyline's been ruined for me by fanboys and douchebags. The only chassis I can appreciate anymore are the C110 and C210. None in the States but they go for pocket change in Australia.
Dec 4, 2012 6:55 PM

Feb 2010
This topic.
Dec 4, 2012 6:57 PM
Dec 2012
Negative-Travis said:
Zackirus said:

That's exactly what it's become.
I was enjoying myself, too.

fameONE said:
The Skyline's been ruined for me by fanboys and douchebags. The only chassis I can appreciate anymore are the C110 and C210. None in the States but they go for pocket change in Australia.

I was hesitant about them, too. I only ventured into the R world earlier this year. They never appealed to me. I was quite content with my rust-bucket AE86 and my grocery-getter GC8. A friend of mine got drunk and I had to drive him home in his BNR32. I fell in love with the car.

I've noticed that a lot of fanboys (which I didn't even know existed before returning to the states) don't have GT-Rs because they can't afford the regular upkeep of the car nor do they have the know-how to perform any of the labor themselves.

The C110 is a bastard to work on but I will always respect that chassis.

But younger guys who drive those in Japan are the ones who seem to be compensating for penis size during Skyline meets and GT-R drives.
Dec 4, 2012 7:09 PM

Jun 2012
Tavor said:
katsucats said:
Tavor said:

Ah..

Nah I lied.
Here's my 2 cents:

Size merely depends on what merits of being too excessive and inadequate. As provided through a example, I simply stated less is more. In a reply, to my statement, katsucats demanded all of my money, and I agreed to giving it away. However, when coming to the realization I only had 50 cents as well as splitting it up, giving Negative-Travis and katsucats each 25 cents, katsucats was met with disappointment. Even though I gave 25 cents which added to his amount of currency, he still had a lustful desire to acquire more money which goes right back to what I mentioned about filling your desire with more money and never being satisfied.
I'll draw to another example. Try playing a MMO for the very first time. What's is going to be your goal? To have massive amounts of money to buy out the best of the best equipment.
What keeps you going is simpy the enjoyment of trying to struggle to achieve those goals. However, what if you were given the chance to cheat your way to gaining all the goodies in the game without effort? The problem becomes that you are left with no other motives to continue playing the game when everything is rather easy to accomplish now, and can become rather boring because you're still not satisfied.
I've see this behavior before and those types of player simply lose interest and give away all their goods/in game cash to other players in hopes of gaining something money can't buy: the feeling of helping others and the high praise those players amplify toward you.
Steve Jobs: "Stay hungry, stay foolish."
... Wait, wait... I'm in desperate need of 33 cents at the moment so I want in on this, how bout we split it and you keep a penny or something.?

Bork said:
Lolis are small
Lolis are best
.:Small is best

I guess I agree with this.
Dec 4, 2012 7:09 PM

Mar 2012
Bork said:
Lolis are small
Lolis are best

Way to take the thread in the complete opposite direction!
We're saved!
Dec 4, 2012 7:10 PM
Dec 2012
Bork said:
Lolis are small
Lolis are best

There is something really terrible about that statement.
Dec 4, 2012 7:12 PM

Jun 2012
fameONE said:
Bork said:
Lolis are small
Lolis are best

Step 1 to becoming a Lolicon... Denial... Or something like that. :|
Dec 4, 2012 7:15 PM

Oct 2012
Tavor said:
As provided through a example, I simply stated less is more. In a reply, to my statement, katsucats demanded all of my money, and I agreed to giving it away. However, when coming to the realization I only had 50 cents as well as splitting it up, giving Negative-Travis and katsucats each 25 cents, katsucats was met with disappointment. Even though I gave 25 cents which added to his amount of currency, he still had a lustful desire to acquire more money which goes right back to what I mentioned about filling your desire with more money and never being satisfied.
slippery slope
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 7:19 PM

Jun 2011
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
icame said:
fameONE said:
ITT:

Nice meme arrows btw

kanyewestshrug.jpg

Also, no.

pls an hero

Nah. Why would I do that? I live a pretty good life.

Also, 'an hero,' is a meme. You would need to follow your own advice.

just cuz its on knowyourmeme doesnt make it a meme, mr meme guy
tfw no gf
Dec 4, 2012 7:19 PM

Jun 2011
Holy shit, what's with all these pretentious fags joining lately.
Dec 4, 2012 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
As provided through a example, I simply stated less is more. In a reply, to my statement, katsucats demanded all of my money, and I agreed to giving it away. However, when coming to the realization I only had 50 cents as well as splitting it up, giving Negative-Travis and katsucats each 25 cents, katsucats was met with disappointment. Even though I gave 25 cents which added to his amount of currency, he still had a lustful desire to acquire more money which goes right back to what I mentioned about filling your desire with more money and never being satisfied.
slippery slope

2 cents more to add to the 25 cents wasn't enough???

Let me increase the inflation right quick while I print these dollar bills.

Dec 4, 2012 7:21 PM

Oct 2012
Tavor said:
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
slippery slope

What if I just needed 28 cents? You don't know that.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 7:27 PM

Oct 2012
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
slippery slope

In that case, your couch is worth the effort and value of your time to raid.

Nov 2012
Bork said:
fameONE said:
Bork said:
Lolis are small
Lolis are best

There are two things wrong with it, but two negatives make a positive so it's ok.

I don't know what grade of math you are in but, a negative plus a negative is a negative.

Jun 2012
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
slippery slope

katsucats said:
Tavor said:
katsucats said:
Tavor said:
slippery slope

Still waiting on my 16 cents.
Dec 4, 2012 7:28 PM

Oct 2011
Ladies, if you wanna get with me you gotta have a HUUUGE vagina.
Dec 4, 2012 7:29 PM

Oct 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.

Dec 4, 2012 7:31 PM

Mar 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:

Damnit dude, I just ate.
Dec 4, 2012 7:33 PM

Jun 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:
How about that thing from Gantz... The woman made of like 10,000 women from the Osaka, Tokyo Nurarihyon mission. Her vagina's prolly 10 times bigger than your entire body

Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.
Can I sell out your body...?
Dec 4, 2012 7:35 PM

Oct 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
DEMOLITION_D said:
How about that thing from Gantz... The woman made of like 10,000 women from the Osaka, Tokyo Nurarihyon mission. Her vagina's prolly 10 times bigger than your entire body

Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.
To yourself?
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 7:44 PM

Jan 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:

I'm reminded of that one manga about the girl who widened her anal cavity and removed some of her internal organs to make the ultimate Onii-chan Hole
Dec 4, 2012 7:58 PM

Jun 2012
katsucats said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
DEMOLITION_D said:

Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.
To yourself?
To old men looking for a good time before they kick the bucket or something... Put on a maid outfit and they won't know the difference.
Dec 4, 2012 8:01 PM

Oct 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
katsucats said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
DEMOLITION_D said:

Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.
To yourself?
To old men looking for a good time before they kick the bucket or something... Put on a maid outfit and they won't know the difference.
I know he's a halfie but is Tavor really that sexy?
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 8:04 PM

Oct 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.
To yourself? To old men looking for a good time before they kick the bucket or something... Put on a maid outfit and they won't know the difference.

I don't wish to be Rika from an OVA of Higurashi

Dec 4, 2012 8:05 PM

Oct 2012
Nipaa~
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 8:10 PM
Dec 2012
Basically, what are you talking about, size of what? Height of a body, penis, etc??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2012 8:12 PM

Oct 2012
Kriz-4 said:
Basically, what are you talking about, size of what? Height of a body, penis, etc??

Use your MALgination, it does wonders for threads!

Dec 4, 2012 8:16 PM

Sep 2012
Travor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Tavor said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm worthless.
To yourself?

I don't wish to be Rika from an OVA of Higurashi

katsucats said:
Nipaa~
Lol I just kinda wondered onto this thread...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but this made me lol
Dec 4, 2012 8:17 PM
Jul 2012
wouldn't tavor look cute in a mahou shoujo outfit?
Dec 4, 2012 8:18 PM

Nov 2011
Kriz-4 said:

I think the original question was about the general body sizes but maybe to be more precise we should now use average penis lengths to give this information...
I'd estimate I’m about 19.5 penis's high and about 8 penis's around.
Dec 4, 2012 8:18 PM

Mar 2012
Thread title is deceiving.

katsucats said:
Nipaa~
I suddenly miss that show.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 4, 2012 8:21 PM

Oct 2012
Tavor said:
Kriz-4 said:

Use your MALgination, it does wonders for threads!
So does VAgination.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 8:22 PM

Oct 2012
Monkey_Professor said:

I'd estimate I’m about 19.5 penis's high and about 8 penis's around.
Holy shit you've got a lot of penises around you.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» My concerns about the future of Japan.

9765 - 18 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - 2 hours ago

8 by Serafos »»
14 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

53 by Zarutaku »»
53 minutes ago

» Is y2k vintage now?

coolyfruity - 2 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» If you could time travel and teleport where and when would you go? ( 1 2 )

Paladin23 - Jan 25

59 by Paladin23 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.