Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai' To Be Animated

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 1, 2012 3:02 PM

Aug 2011
WHY. I don't get it. There are so many BETTER yaoi manga out there, why just JR and SH? I just don't get it. What, just because this sells better?

I mean, JR and SH are so similar it's almost ridiculous.

It's so predictable who the characters are going to end up with. It's always the narrow faced semes.

They already have a JR 3 in the works, so why more SH? Arrghhhhhh

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate these series'. I just really really dislike them, and I'm just so tired of seeing the same shit animated over and over, and how they don't make TV anime out of other yaoi manga. I mean seriously. Is it really just me that's tired of the 1000000% in denial, insensitive tsundere ukes and the overly-obsessjve semes? I just. I don't.

I think I'm just going take JR 3 out of my PTW list.
LaciieDec 1, 2012 3:08 PM
Dec 1, 2012 3:21 PM

Aug 2011
jmal said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
WHY. I don't get it. There are so many BETTER yaoi manga out there, why just JR and SH? I just don't get it. What, just because this sells better?

Maybe not so much that it sells better, but that it's safe? After all, I don't think a lot of other yaoi TV anime adaptations have even been tried. Perhaps they want to get what they can out of what they know works before branching out into new (read, financially riskier) material.

Not that that's any consolation to the fans who want other authors' work animated though.

By safe, do you mean the amount of smut or something? Because the manga is a lot more smuttier than the anime can bare to show. A lot, lot smuttier. And there are manga like Honto Yajuu that have such a sweet story, that could be animated.

Or maybe something like Seven Days. That's adorable.
Dec 1, 2012 3:51 PM
Jun 2011
Amazing news. I can't wait!!
hopefully it also get adapted into the manga series now!!

and do you really have to comment on a post just because there is a yaoi anime coming out and you feel the need to hate on it. It's not like it will effect how many of your shitty harems or some plot-less story about 4 or 5 girls, will be released.
natalieexxDec 1, 2012 3:55 PM
We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars

Dec 1, 2012 5:49 PM

Aug 2011
jmal said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
By safe, do you mean the amount of smut or something?

Oh no, I mean financially safe. As in, they know her stuff will reliably make enough money to be profitable, even if the sales aren't what anyone would call wildly successful. While on the other hand they don't know if any other properties will be profitable until they try them - and trying something new is risky in such a fairly niche market, as far as TV anime goes.

Oh. Well they should still try others. I mean, someone decided that JR/SH would be financially safe enough to animate before they did, right? So they should take risks for other stuff too.
Dec 2, 2012 4:15 PM

May 2008
Already saw this coming when they decided to animate Junjou Mistake. Hells yeah. Kirishima will finally speak.

Dec 4, 2012 7:02 PM

Aug 2011
HELL YEAH~! <3 im not dreaming, right?
Jan 3, 2013 6:20 AM

Oct 2009
OMG YES!

I am into Hatsukoi lately, and I love Yokozawa!
Mar 2, 2013 9:04 PM

Jul 2008
Why does it say that the light novels are completed on the Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai MAL page? they're not.
Mar 2, 2013 10:55 PM

Apr 2011
Yaoi....no thanks.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Mar 2, 2013 10:57 PM

Dec 2011
I wish we got more of Onodera and Takano instead, but cool.
Mar 2, 2013 10:57 PM

Sep 2012
These are the type of long faced, wide mouthed yaoi characters that I find creepy and unattractive. No thanks.

Meruru_Arls said:
Yaoi....no thanks.
lol you're just baiting for hate.
Mar 3, 2013 12:10 AM

Dec 2012
Insert Sakuma Eitarou's Hardo G** Rant*
Mar 3, 2013 9:51 AM
Jul 2012
I was wishing for this! We'll see how it'll turn out.
Jun 23, 2013 3:10 PM

Oct 2010
I love this novel is cute my fav couple from sekaiichi, hoping is an anime tv and not just ova

Jun 28, 2013 7:46 AM

Sep 2012
oshiirion said:
Yessss guys! It's here!!
And if I see it good... it's 1st of August!! ;____;
It is reported in this new thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=622469 And just in case you didn't know, August 1st is not the anime release date though.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Tamon-kun Ima Docchi!?' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

6 by RobertBobert »»
1 hour ago

» 'Spy x Family' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - Jun 9

34 by AfroWarrior27 »»
3 hours ago

» Animation Studio Gainax Declares Bankruptcy

Vindstot - Jun 9

30 by Playcool »»
3 hours ago

» 'Na Nare Hana Nare' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Nioxys - 11 hours ago

3 by Hoppy »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan' Reveals Additional Cast

Nioxys - Yesterday

2 by bastek66 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.