Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 24, 2012 4:30 AM

Nov 2011
it was boring and fucking chapter,
I dont need Ichigo ! I want Zero Squad !!! X(
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Oct 24, 2012 4:40 AM

Mar 2011
This chapter actually resumed the chapter at page 8. Heh...w/e.
So though Quincy is a teaching it can also be a hereditary ability. I don't understand the logic. Aaaanyway, at least people will no longer complain that Byakuya is still alive.
Bach wants Ichigo by his side, yer or no? He ordered to exterminate him (was that a lie?) and then to take him with them in their base, what's more he claims that he may not be Ichigo's enemy.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 24, 2012 4:40 AM
Feb 2012
RIP Byakuya~

I expected Ichi to lose in the first exchange after seeing him lose his cool.
I thought he was half-dead there won't lie or dead again lol when he was seemingly stabbed near his neck lol.

Ichi using Blut Vene there? I really wonder how and earth he manage to use/learn a Quincy technique...guess it has something to do with the mystery visitor in HM may be?
Flashback may be next chapter of how he escaped?

Still Blut won't make Ichi immune to damage from Bach if he goes more seriously I guess.
Oh and on a side note I wonder how they would've made him join there ranks exactly? How could they possibly force him to I really wonder...

Look forward to the next chapter!~
Oct 24, 2012 4:51 AM

Jul 2007
lolwutfool said:
RIP Byakuya~

I expected Ichi to lose in the first exchange after seeing him lose his cool.
I thought he was half-dead there won't lie or dead again lol when he was seemingly stabbed near his neck lol.

Ichi using Blut Vene there? I really wonder how and earth he manage to use/learn a Quincy technique...guess it has something to do with the mystery visitor in HM may be?
Flashback may be next chapter of how he escaped?

Still Blut won't make Ichi immune to damage from Bach if he goes more seriously I guess.
Oh and on a side note I wonder how they would've made him join there ranks exactly? How could they possibly force him to I really wonder...

Look forward to the next chapter!~

We already know how Ichigo escaped - Akon opened the gateway for him in previous chapter.
Oct 24, 2012 4:58 AM
Aug 2011
Once again, Ichigo is now a human, soul reaper, fullbring, hollow, now quincy?
-_-
Oct 24, 2012 5:06 AM
Mar 2011
Helladank said:
-_-

might as well just give him Kyōka Suigetsu and make him the God of Bleach already LOL
Oct 24, 2012 5:10 AM

Aug 2012
Zakeru1221 said:
Helladank said:
-_-

might as well just give him Kyōka Suigetsu and make him the God of Bleach already LOL

LOL... So he's 1/5 human, 1/5 soul reaper, 1/5 fullbring, 1/5 hallow and 1/5 quincy.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Oct 24, 2012 5:14 AM

Jul 2007
Helladank said:
-_-

Marhuto said:
Zakeru1221 said:
Helladank said:
-_-

LOL... So he's 1/5 human, 1/5 soul reaper, 1/5 fullbring, 1/5 hallow and 1/5 quincy.

No.

He is 1/2 Human, 1/2 Shinigami, who then became 1/3 Human, 1/3 Hollow and 1/3 Shinigami and then through jinzen became 1/1 perfect_hybrid/something_new.

Shinigami Arts, Vaizard, Quincy and Fullbring are teachings not races(ala Jedi and Sith) Vaizard and Fullbring "teachings" require hollow-influence in your powers, while any spiritually aware spirit can become shinigami and any spiritually aware human can become quincy.
Oct 24, 2012 5:15 AM

Nov 2008
So short... Seems like Byakuya died... RIP
More power-up incoming.
Oct 24, 2012 5:27 AM

Aug 2012
Fai said:
Helladank said:
-_-

Marhuto said:
Zakeru1221 said:
Helladank said:
-_-

No.

He is 1/2 Human, 1/2 Shinigami, who then became 1/3 Human, 1/3 Hollow and 1/3 Shinigami and then through jinzen became 1/1 perfect_hybrid/something_new.

Shinigami Arts, Vaizard, Quincy and Fullbring are teachings not races(ala Jedi and Sith) Vaizard and Fullbring "teachings" require hollow-influence in your powers, while any spiritually aware spirit can become shinigami and any spiritually aware human can become quincy.

LOL This is soo true!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Oct 24, 2012 5:37 AM
Mar 2012
It took me 10 sec to read this, anyone beat my record?
Oct 24, 2012 5:56 AM

Feb 2008
So Ichigo has Shinigami, Hollow and now Quincy powers? Lol Kubo, lol.
Oct 24, 2012 5:57 AM
Dec 2010
Art was ridiculously badass, as was Ichigo for getting up with a SWORD IN HIS NECK!!

Loved it, the reveal had me dropping bricks like it's going out of style.

MOAR!!!
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Oct 24, 2012 6:03 AM

Oct 2010
So when Ichigo becomes master of the spiritual powers in existence, some of which have been portrayed opposite extremes of each other that should never mix, does the universe implode?
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Oct 24, 2012 6:06 AM

May 2009
Kubo is that asshole kid who keeps adding things they can do when you play pretend on the playground.
Oct 24, 2012 6:10 AM

Dec 2010
this chapter is really interesting. wow, just wow!
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Oct 24, 2012 6:11 AM

Jan 2012
I wanna see that damn Grimmjow already ffs
Oct 24, 2012 6:11 AM

Dec 2007
Great chapter(though I'm amazed about how little amount of content can Kubo get away with). Reveal, though may be a bit cliche(if Ichigo's mother was a quincy) really took me by surprise and was kinda cool. The question is - how and when Ichigo became aware of this power up? Oh, but his "amazing speed" was useless, it's the worst bankai ever, srsly. Maybe they can't seal it because well... it basically doesn't work?
Bach wants to convince Ichigo he's not the enemy? How? Please Kubo, don't pull Emperor & Anakin Skywalker.
Byakuya is dead. The end = Like it.

Ok, so quincy aren't a race but their powers can be inherited? Hope we get the explanation or Kubo once again destroyed a lots of fanfics.
PutyOct 24, 2012 6:23 AM

Oct 24, 2012 6:25 AM

Jul 2010
And here he went again - Kubo Tite on a roll. He not only decided to f**k up the entire idea and coolness of Bleach (being Soul Society as a new and original idea), he also killed off Byakuya (supposedly if this doesn't turn into something like a dream at the end... cliche and stupid as the manga is - that is just what I am expecting)... ON TOP OF everything - he entrusted Ichigo with quincy powers... Of course, it was obviously going to happen BUT WHY DID HE DO IT ANYWAY?!

I cant take it. This manga is being dropped and will maybe someday be read when its over.

I need to not to everyone who makes Bleach and is maybe reading these forums - even though I loved this show and manga, it has turned into the worst thing I have ever read (worse than a documentary book on London I would never even want to recall, Clements' samurai blabber or even the scent of a killer novel!!!). I will not buy any frggin page of this thing and will spend my money on something worthwhile.

@Puty - you were surprised by the quincy powers? really? and also - he will not explain much or he will explain in the flattest of ways. Both ways, no one in their right mind would benefit form his stupidities.

Oct 24, 2012 6:33 AM

Aug 2012
...only thing I have to say to this chapter is...what? Ok so Ichigo can't be strong because he lost his powers so lets give him Quincy powers! :D...DAFUQ!!!!
Oct 24, 2012 6:41 AM

Sep 2009
No, Kubo, no!! Stop with the small chapters, put more in!! Kubo probably doesn't even give a crap =.=

I was expecting more rage from Byakuya fans since it was apparent he would die last chapter. Maybe I just missed it.

Oct 24, 2012 6:43 AM

Dec 2007
JustMyself said:

@Puty - you were surprised by the quincy powers?

I was surprised by the reveal, I thought the duel was over. Yeah, people everywhere had been saying about Ichigo's mother being hollow/quincy or some kind of hybrid so yeah, it was the possibility. But I still didn;t expect the powers within Ichigo because after it turned out that enemies in this arc are quincy, people here(who analyze Bleach more than I do, i'm casual reader) were convincing everybody that Quincy is not a race but teachings so I decided to roll with it, because, well Kubo DIDN'T SAY that it is a race(I know, lame, but you can't argue with that kind of point) and otherwise it would contradict the whole Ishida being last of them.
PutyOct 24, 2012 6:59 AM

Oct 24, 2012 7:41 AM

Mar 2011
Nice chapter but its too short.
Oct 24, 2012 7:49 AM

Apr 2012
Don't tell me that Byakuya died AGAIN...
Oct 24, 2012 7:59 AM

Oct 2010
Oh, so he borrows more powers from other people. Yes, I wanted to see Ichigo welding Quincy abilities. It was always been my dream!

What an empty and shitty chapter. Kubo is such a dumbass when he can't realize that inserting ''certain'' characters and let some ''others'' fight would make it more enjoyable.
Oct 24, 2012 8:02 AM
Mar 2012
ichicome was the best part of the chapter.
Oct 24, 2012 8:06 AM

Sep 2009
panels too big panels too big panels too big D:

Wanted more....MOAR of Bach trashing Ichigo like he was nothing

all DEM halves and he still need to be half-baka and half-kubo so he can still evolve people

that sword went a few mm's into Ichigo's neck and by the looks of it Bach was caught off guard in that last panel cause he couldn't believe Ichigo used blut.

I expect Bach to slap Ichigo's shit next chapter till the Royal Guard shows up at which point Bach knocks Ichigo out and takes him with him OR Unohana get's there and Bach retreats and the other captains reason with the RG.

No way will Ichigo beat the boss of the manga this early in the game.

Also, it looks like he's getting a boner in this panel

InariusOct 24, 2012 8:14 AM
Oct 24, 2012 8:11 AM

Dec 2011
Either Ichigo learned the Quincy technique or help from Ishida.
This chapter didnt have a lot of content.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2012 8:18 AM

Sep 2010
so now ichigo officially has every form spiritual power shown thus far in the manga. And yet he still only has one attack......
Oct 24, 2012 8:25 AM

Jul 2010
Really? thats it? i didnt dislike it, but why the hell it was so quick.Felt like 3 pages at max.
Oct 24, 2012 8:27 AM
Oct 2011
Inarius said:
Also, it looks like he's getting a boner in this panel

lol he just went Hisoka, let's hope his excitment won't reach Hisoka's level:
Oct 24, 2012 8:38 AM

May 2011
WTF? I hate this Ichigo infinite power, it's disgusting. He will never be that strong, so, Kubo just kill everyone else better than Ichigo, that way he'll be the only choice for soul society...
Oct 24, 2012 9:05 AM

Oct 2010
So, From start till now ichigo has been Human--->soul reaper--->hollow---> vizard---> execution and now maybe Quincy hope its not or Ishida's screen time will be lost if people still remember who he is.

I stoped carring about characters dying in this manga you know when byakuya dies it isn't as effective as gin ichimaru. Still,I hate it if any main characters from One Piece dies as well.

Maybe i am losing interst in bleach.
jss9191Oct 24, 2012 10:34 AM
Oct 24, 2012 9:12 AM

Dec 2008
I have absolutely no idea of what happened in this chapter. All I saw was Ichigo getting curb stomped and then an explosion. Kubo's getting a little sloppy since this manga's coming to an end.

I predict that EVERY Soul Reaper in the SS is gonna die. All of them will be coincidentally reincarnated as human beings in Karakura Town and work at or attend Ichigo's high school.

Rukia will be a student. Yama-ji will be the Principal and Sasikibe will be his vice. Soi-Fon will teach gym for the females. Mayuri will teach either chemistry or biology. Byakuya will teach Japanese history. Rangiku, and Unohana will be guidance counselors. Zaraki will be the basketball coach and Ikkaku and Renji will be his assistants.

Yumichika and Komamura will be the only two that don't work at the high school. Yumichika'll be the owner of his own beauty salon and Komamura will be reincarnated in the form of an actual dog and become Ichigo's pet.

Everything will be wrapped up with a nice, neat bow to top it off.
Oct 24, 2012 9:33 AM

Jul 2009
must be nice to be the author.
'bwhahaha, my manga is gonna end, time to kill of some chars. *bang*'
Oct 24, 2012 9:41 AM

Sep 2011
Villetta_Nu said:
I have absolutely no idea of what happened in this chapter. All I saw was Ichigo getting curb stomped and then an explosion. Kubo's getting a little sloppy since this manga's coming to an end.

I predict that EVERY Soul Reaper in the SS is gonna die. All of them will be coincidentally reincarnated as human beings in Karakura Town and work at or attend Ichigo's high school.

Rukia will be a student. Yama-ji will be the Principal and Sasikibe will be his vice. Soi-Fon will teach gym for the females. Mayuri will teach either chemistry or biology. Byakuya will teach Japanese history. Rangiku, and Unohana will be guidance counselors. Zaraki will be the basketball coach and Ikkaku and Renji will be his assistants.

Yumichika and Komamura will be the only two that don't work at the high school. Yumichika'll be the owner of his own beauty salon and Komamura will be reincarnated in the form of an actual dog and become Ichigo's pet.

Everything will be wrapped up with a nice, neat bow to top it off.

Oh my god that would be hilarious
Oct 24, 2012 9:55 AM
Oct 2012
are you fu**ing kidding me? half the people here have absolutely no idea what the hell they are watching......what is blut vene?!!? i think it has been mentioned like 100 times already and they still don't know what it is....no wonder many of you don't like bleach....'cause you have no idea what the hell you are watching
Oct 24, 2012 9:56 AM

May 2011
I think some people are forgetting that Juha Bach said, "let's crush him". Meaning it's not just Juha laying the beatdown on Ichigo, it's his right-hand guy too. I think that guy has some sort of "nullifying" or "time slowing" power and that's why Juha laughed off a Getsugu Tenshou and Ichigo ended up grabbing Juha's forearm instead of his face.

Getsuga Tenshou, repetitive as it may be, isn't something you walk through, unless you're Ulquiorra or Aizen that is. I also doubt they could do that now.

Any way, Byakuya is officially dead and Ichigo used Blute Vene; a Quincy technique that he may have picked up from Kirge. He definitely needed it, with Juha having Yama-Ji's Bankai and all that.

I also have a bad feeling that everyone in the Royal Guard may end up being like Ichigo by having powers from many different teachings. Only time will tell.
Oct 24, 2012 9:57 AM

Mar 2011
Goodbye Byakuya, you were my favourite character. I will remember the good days when you were alive and kickass!

Still, with SS being so buggered it almost feels like a whole revamp and change around for Bleach. I wouldn't mind a bit of a shake up to be fair!
Oct 24, 2012 10:03 AM

Sep 2012
so.....byakuya did die.....no i dont believe it! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!
>,< KUBO WILL DEFINITELY REVIVE HIM

that technique was quinces right? so why the hell is ichigo able to use it? please dont tell me his mother was a quincy, that would make ichigo human/shinigami/hollow/fullbringer/quincy....wtf man....wtf......
Oct 24, 2012 10:04 AM

May 2008
Hah, a literal plot armor!
Oct 24, 2012 10:13 AM

Jan 2008
Ichigo learning Blut Vene shouldn't be that surprising when you think about it. It took some random arrancar less than a year to learn Quincy techniques in the beginning of this arc.

Ichigo's ability to read and absorb other people's reiatsu and abilities is unparalleled, I think Aizen explained that it was one of the qualities of Zangetsu, to absorb the strengths of the people he fought (as long as he tried to understand them). He must have learned blut vene from Kirge... his mother being a Quincy would be interesting but that isn't necessary, and there are so few hints of that, besides the fact that Ichigo's and Ishida's fathers know each other.

Oct 24, 2012 10:15 AM

Jul 2007
-Shuda- said:

I also have a bad feeling that everyone in the Royal Guard may end up being like Ichigo by having powers from many different teachings. Only time will tell.

I am willing to bet more on them all being pure shinigami like yamamoto, but not as "gentle"(Since most of them are from pre-quincy massacre times). AS well as them all ending up wanting to eliminate Ichigo as some sort of abomination.
taynatavares said:
WTF? I hate this Ichigo infinite power, it's disgusting. He will never be that strong, so, Kubo just kill everyone else better than Ichigo, that way he'll be the only choice for soul society...

Except that Ichigo has been the strongest character on SS side since jinzen. And pretty much since SS or so it was clear that Ichigo is not normal in terms of power sources and since Deicide it has been quite clear that its not exactly some natural coincidence and actually a plot point.
Fiji said:
Either Ichigo learned the Quincy technique or help from Ishida.
This chapter didnt have a lot of content.

You mean except for Byakuya dying, Ichigo fighting Bach and a huge plot-twist? Sure.

Crimson_Cloud said:
Oh, so he borrows more powers from other people. Yes, I wanted to see Ichigo welding Quincy abilities. It was always been my dream!

What an empty and shitty chapter. Kubo is such a dumbass when he can't realize that inserting ''certain'' characters and let some ''others'' fight would make it more enjoyable.

^
oh yes, its not like that exactly what has been happening for last 10 chapters or more, with Ichigo only making short cameos.

There's no pleasing of some people

hungry_bunny said:
Ichigo learning Blut Vene shouldn't be that surprising when you think about it. It took some random arrancar less than a year to learn Quincy techniques in the beginning of this arc.

Ichigo's ability to read and absorb other people's reiatsu and abilities is unparalleled, I think Aizen explained that it was one of the qualities of Zangetsu, to absorb the strengths of the people he fought (as long as he tried to understand them). He must have learned blut vene from Kirge... his mother being a Quincy would be interesting but that isn't necessary, and there are so few hints of that, besides the fact that Ichigo's and Ishida's fathers know each other.

Not to mention that:

1. Ichigo IS smart and not just battle-smart. He is a genius, when he does not let the whole emotions stuff cloud his judgement. through this arc we have seen him using his brain and being strategical, almost Aizen-like all the time.
2. Ichigo already has the basics of how quincy techniques work - from fullbring training.
3. Urahara pretty much explained Ichigo on how the whole blut thing works.
Oct 24, 2012 10:29 AM

May 2010
Kubo. Wat r u doin.
Nonononono. Quincy powers? You actually gave main hero quincy powers?!
Let's look at the previous arcs. Soul Society? Ichigo needs to gain shinigami's power. Arrancar arc? He needs to gain vizard powers. Last time it was about fullbringer powers. So now he will train to be quincy...? God, please, no...
And I love how everyone in last chapter were like:
Ichigo ;_;!
It's Kurosaki >o<
He will help us T-T
And he was down like in one second. Damn epic of you, Bach :D
Anyway - another short like hell chapter. I don't care, just bought some of Soul Society arc manga volumes, so I can remember old good times.
Oct 24, 2012 10:33 AM

Aug 2009
I suppose that Ishida has made him pregnant.
Oct 24, 2012 10:56 AM

Mar 2011
It's not that I'm mad cuz Ichigo included Quincy in his powers. That was a theory long coming. It's just that Blut Vene came outa nowhere. I mean when did he learn it? That's the main problem with super powers, you can't tell which abilities are awakened by instinct and which are learned through training
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 24, 2012 11:03 AM

Apr 2011
damm this chapter feels way to short and kuchiki died for real now?:D
Oct 24, 2012 11:21 AM
Mar 2012
tankoubon-feind said:
bleach is getting too predictable and takes one chapter to do something most mangaka can do in a few pages or less :/
Morcombe said:
this chapter and last weeks shoulda been combined into one.
Totally.

shinigami013x said:
2. His Mother was a Quincy??
Hm, interesting thought. Her being a Quiincy would be a good reason to ban Isshin from Soul Society.
I always thought she's the daughter of the Soul King.
ElenirLachlagosOct 24, 2012 11:26 AM
Oct 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2007
Another upgrade for Ichigo? How OP is he gonna get? He's already miles ahead of pretty much the majority of the other shinigami. Can't even imagine how OP the zero division will be.
Oct 24, 2012 12:13 PM

Oct 2011
:P Apparently If Ichigo Had Died He Could Have Been "Resurrected"
So Maybe Byakuya Might Come Back :P
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.