Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2008 5:58 AM

May 2008
I'm surprised no one said Rurouni Kenshin >.>
I'm afraid to watch it, cause the last like thirty episodes are aparently ALL fillers. But, I read the manga, and that was fantastic, so....

Sailor Moon too.

Dec 7, 2008 5:59 AM

Apr 2008
ASHGARY said:
I'm afraid to watch it, cause the last like thirty episodes are aparently ALL fillers. But, I read the manga, and that was fantastic, so....

Sailor Moon too.

oh Kenshin, nearly half the series were fillers, or so I heard.....
anyway I'll add it to the relations!!!!
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Dec 7, 2008 6:56 AM

Nov 2008
Bleach. They rescued Orihime and then "came back" to Hueco Mundo. It doesn't make sense!
Naruto. 100 episodes about stupid and boring missions.
Previous username: LadyNikki
Dec 8, 2008 2:52 PM

Sep 2008
Zatoichi said:
ASHGARY said:

Sailor Moon too.

the thing with kenshin is that once the fillers hit you can stop the series. You dont have to wait to see somethin new later on.
Dec 10, 2008 12:17 PM

Jan 2008
I didn't see anyone else put it on here yet, but I'd say Tenchi Muyo! Universe. Wow! I can't remember when I've seen so many fillers throughout a series, and so blatantly too. I bet you that if it wasn't for those fillers, the series probably would have been around 10 episodes in length. And you know what's the real kicker? There's an average of 3 episodes a disc, and only one episode on volumes 3-6 is NOT a filler. If there are two episodes that aren't, then it's because there's four episodes on the disc. If it hadn't been for me getting the boxset for half price, I'd have wanted my money back. What a ripoff for anyone who got the DVDs individually.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 10, 2008 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:
ASHGARY said:

Sailor Moon too.

Yes and no. There aren't that many fillers in the first two seasons, but you can stop watching it after the second season. The entire third season is all filler. Much like the last two or three or Naruto are. Same thing for Slayers TRY.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 13, 2008 9:41 PM

Apr 2007
CCs_No1_Fanboy said:
NARUTO
Seriously...2 years of filler? Unacceptable. Even now in Shippuden but at least they're spanning it out so they won't reach the recent manga so fast.

Oh and we can't forget Bleach. What drugs were the writers on when they put a filler in the real world right at the middle of the Hueco Mundo arc? Fuck...

Dec 14, 2008 10:10 AM

Apr 2008
PandaPuff said:
Oh and we can't forget Bleach. What drugs were the writers on when they put a filler in the real world right at the middle of the Hueco Mundo arc? Fuck...
and then that pointless re-cap episode, well i found it pointless at least cos i think people should have remembered where the anime was upto before the fillers started.
or maybe they were still under the effects of the drugs and need the episode to refresh their memories

oko za oko, zub za zub - eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth
Dec 16, 2008 2:10 AM

Dec 2008
Naruto Damnit, NARUTO
Jan 5, 2009 4:37 AM

Dec 2007
What? No Full Metal Alchemist mentioned here? hmm.
Jan 5, 2009 7:42 AM

Apr 2008
Hikki said:

I think mainly because many watched the anime & found it great thus not realizing it's totally different than the manga, approximately the other half of FMA was filler, it was difficult to realize such a thing especially if the first half was adapted from the manga.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 5, 2009 11:50 AM

Sep 2008
Zatoichi said:
Hikki said:

I think mainly because many watched the anime & found it great thus not realizing it's totally different than the manga, approximately the other half of FMA was filler, it was difficult to realize such a thing especially if the first half was adapted from the manga.

I'm currently reading the manga, and while I realize how different it and the anime are, I still like them equally. Its not as though they could have followed the manga's storyline anyway, because the series still isn't finished... I guess that's what FMA2 is supposed to remedy.
Jan 5, 2009 2:13 PM

Apr 2008
MotokoAramaki said:
Zatoichi said:
Hikki said:

I'm currently reading the manga, and while I realize how different it and the anime are, I still like them equally. Its not as though they could have followed the manga's storyline anyway, because the series still isn't finished... I guess that's what FMA2 is supposed to remedy.

I guess you're right, I can't wait to see how FMA2 will be done.
Jan 10, 2009 8:13 AM

Sep 2007
Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin
Jan 10, 2009 1:47 PM
Nov 2008
Naruto. Hands down!
Jan 17, 2009 1:38 PM

Oct 2008
both,naruto and bleach.
naruto: because they were neverending and mega stupid,but u could easily avoid them.
bleach: because they were spreaded(exception was pokemon-bounto filler arc) and they totaly destroyed the excitment.
Jan 24, 2009 7:23 PM

Jun 2008
naruto.
i stopped watching and now i havent picked it up again. its why i dont like the anime naruto.
because of the effin fillers.
way to ruin it.
Jan 27, 2009 9:14 AM

Dec 2008
Naruto of course o.o
But I still watched because I didn't have a choice until they will end LOL
Other anime was destroyed was Bleach.

And last... InuYasha (Although the Schichininitai saga was great, but I think the anime was a little boring after that...-____-;)

And that's it. Na-no-ne/De-aru/Relo XD
Jan 30, 2009 6:42 AM

Jul 2008
Naruto/Bleach. They're rated something like 4 on my list. If fillers weren't there maybe they'd make it to 6.

But i probably shouldnt rate it according to fillers anymore... i've skipped all of the latest fillers

EDIT: OHHH, how could i forget. Kenshin Fillers were fucking horrible. I managed to find out the fillers didn't end though, and so since i cbf sitting through 40 more episodes of fail, i dropped it. It's the only anime i've dropped thus far

Feb 1, 2009 8:38 AM

Nov 2008
Naruto and Bleach, obviously. Though, I'd actually say that Naruto Shippuden is also one of the worst, since it's making more and more fillers, but there's still SO much stuff in the manga that they haven't even STARTED on yet.
Feb 6, 2009 8:47 AM
Jan 2009
Bleach and Naruto... And a little Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and D.Gray-Man (at the beginning).
Feb 18, 2009 6:58 PM

Jan 2009
Rurouni Kenshin and Bleach
Apr 3, 2009 5:19 AM

Mar 2008
NARUTO
Apr 16, 2009 5:32 PM

Apr 2009
Naruto for sure..I wonder if the writers ever said "why the hell are we doing this?" ALso dragonball..god it was lame at some parts. "androids" androids!?!?!? ANDROIDS!?!?! Also One piece...extremely slow at some points.
Apr 19, 2009 5:20 PM

Nov 2008
naruto ofcourse, bleach obviously, the end of konjiki no gash bell cause it didnt follow the manga,
Apr 22, 2009 12:12 PM

Feb 2009
To be original I'll say:
Chobits
Shugo Chara
But I still think, that Naruto's and Bleach's cases are the worst.
I dropped Shippuuden when fillers began - after I sacrificed myself and watched whole first series finding that it wasn't the end...
I don't know if my will will be strong enough to go through present Bleach's fillers.
Apr 28, 2009 10:45 PM

Mar 2008
(I joined just so I could post here)

Kenshin got hit hard by filler. After Shishio Makoto there was nothing but filler story somewhat fixed by OAV's.

FMA I want to agree with, but there was no filler since after ep 7 or 8 it was all made up to be a close knock off of the direction the manga was going.

And in all honesty, since the question is 'most destroyed from fillers', I have to say Inu Yasha. That series was so popular but then lame filler destroyed it in under a years time.

I can't say things like DBZ, Bleach or Naruto got destroyed by filler, because they're either still airing or in DBZ's case, finished.
May 4, 2009 9:30 AM

Feb 2009
alex264 said:
Naruto for sure..I wonder if the writers ever said "why the hell are we doing this?" ALso dragonball..god it was lame at some parts. "androids" androids!?!?!? ANDROIDS!?!?! Also One piece...extremely slow at some points.

The Android Saga wasn't fillers.
*Facepalm*

Jun 12, 2009 2:45 AM

May 2009
Jun 18, 2009 5:00 AM

Oct 2008
Naruto and Bleach DUH. -___-
Jun 27, 2009 11:40 PM

Jan 2008
Rurouni Kenshin, without a doubt. The fillers were bad enough to get the show canceled. At least Naruto and Bleach have lived through their fillers.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
Jul 11, 2009 9:26 PM

Jan 2009
ichikiba said:
Rurouni Kenshin, without a doubt. The fillers were bad enough to get the show canceled. At least Naruto and Bleach have lived through their fillers.

Surprisingly, that's a true statement... I wonder why people force themselves through the Naruto and Bleach fillers anyway -.-
Reason why I dropped those two shows and just read the manga.

But I've got to say, between Naruto and Bleach (which both have terrible fillers), I'm going to have to say that Naruto tops it. I mean... really? Words can't even say how crappy they are.
Jul 17, 2009 10:23 PM

May 2009
ichikiba said:

QFT
Jul 18, 2009 3:01 AM

May 2009
naruto and bleach ofc
Jul 29, 2009 4:02 AM

Feb 2009
Fillers ruined Shugo Chara. The manga only has 44 chapters and the anime will reach the 100 soon.
Jul 31, 2009 6:24 PM

May 2008
Fumfum said:
Fillers ruined Shugo Chara. The manga only has 44 chapters and the anime will reach the 100 soon.

This. The early fillers were nice and then we enter Doki!- BAM! Stupid pieces of crap coming out one after the other.

Naruto. For obvious reasons.

All fillers suck, only ones I've ever enjoyed were Ouran Host Club.

'People die when they are killed'- Fate/stay night.
The world just keeps getting more and more intelligent.
Aug 4, 2009 6:38 AM

Jul 2007
Holy Crap! ~12 ep of Bleach fillers.
*Facepalm*
See you as on reality. (c) Max Frei
Aug 12, 2009 8:03 PM

Jun 2009
I hated the Tsubasa Chronicle fillers.
Aug 18, 2009 2:50 AM

May 2008
I dropped Naruto: Shippuden for fillers
Sep 25, 2009 8:31 AM

Sep 2009
IMO naruto and bleach

another series i have in mind is claymore, they ruined the final episodes in a way i think it's impossible to create a second season based on manga ._. (despite the final episodes, the anime was pretty good)
Nov 11, 2009 5:59 PM

Oct 2009
bleach

i actually kinda like the filler arcs by itself.
BUT i wanna know what's happening NOW in hueco mundo...
i wanna see the fights.
the arcs mess up all the suspense

but i know the animators just want to take a break from the action v_v
Dec 22, 2009 8:32 AM

Feb 2009
N A R U T O.

a lot of people stopped watching, because of those stupid fillers...

"the place to return to", omg XD

...just skip it. : )
Jan 15, 2010 10:51 AM

Jul 2008
A year ago I would have said Naruto is the most ruined series thanks to fillers, but as of late, Bleach is certainly the worst. Naruto filler is a little bit funny every so often, and you get one or two OK fights, but Bleach fillers are complete crap, the Bount Arc was terrible, but just a one off - until now - the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc is just coming to a close, and was maybe a little bit better than the Bount arc, but ANOTHER entire filler arc is coming up STRAIGHT AFTER.

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

One Piece is like 3 months behind the manga right now, and is still not going to mass filler arcs, that and OP's fillers are sort of decent.

Naruto is probably going to go into filler ANY TIME NOW since there has not been one for a while. Naruto is the furthest away from the manga as well.
Jan 28, 2010 8:09 PM
Oct 2009
Bleach. They put boring fillers at random places, and consequently drain many viewers of interest in the original arcs. After the random Kasumi-Ooji arc, I felt I couldn't care less who won in the Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight. And now they're having another filler right after the last one D:<
Feb 17, 2010 8:46 AM

Jan 2009
Bleach and Naruto are my favourite examples of how a good storyline/manga can be ruined by fillers. Not once, not twice but sooo many times it's just unbelievable why they do it X_x

Join My Club Shigurui - Death Frenzy (Still in construction)
Feb 24, 2010 9:58 AM

Oct 2007
The first half of D.Gray-man. So many people drop it because they can't stand the fillers.

And also obviously there's Naruto, Bleach and Shugo Chara.
Mar 29, 2010 12:23 PM

Jul 2009
sh4wnyo said:
Bleach, they put a filler in a place where it wasn't even fucking possible.

I couldn't agree more!

BLEACH is hell when the fillers start!
Geez, I can't stand them. They're so damn annoying and soo~ LONG! The filler with the new 3 squad captain was unbearable! And the last filler is extreeeemely long.. They both start in the middle of the most interesting parts and don't make ANY sense.. I hate Bleach's fillers.
If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky,
whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be
able to bind two hearts together as well?

Apr 1, 2010 7:35 PM

Aug 2009
Shugo Chara!
Apr 20, 2010 1:33 AM

Sep 2008
Naruto and Bleach, like what I said in the club, the fillers made me stop both animes for around 8 months, maybe even more >.< Apparently they get better after the fillers, so I should really continue once >_>
May 30, 2010 10:40 AM

Feb 2010
D. Gray man doesn't have a lot of fillers?
I mean it's just really slow....I think I forgot
if it does then yeah they are pretty bad

BLEACH FILLERS KILL MY GOD DAMN SOUL I CAN'T FREAKIN TAKE IT, I mean I really do like Bleach but those god damn fillers KILL MEEEEEEE!!!

Rurouni Kenshin Fillers are eh, I mean i feel bad..like why does RK get canceled...and not Bleach...or NARUTO,which is a sorry excuse for an anime.... prolly cuz they're much more popular..but boooo :(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Why do you hate fillers?

Zatoichi - Aug 21, 2008

45 by allen_is_love »»
Aug 30, 2015 1:58 AM

» Should animes be made when the manga is nearing its conclusion?

CeroStrife - Dec 8, 2008

16 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 27, 2012 4:19 AM

» Find the Fillers!

Turbe - Sep 21, 2008

20 by Toxicwolf »»
Mar 25, 2012 7:18 AM

» Are all fillers really that bad?

cardtrick - Feb 24, 2011

0 by cardtrick »»
Feb 24, 2011 9:45 PM

» Pictures

Zatoichi - Nov 12, 2008

4 by kanon-chan »»
Jun 2, 2010 5:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.