Please vote after you watched the video
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 9:52 AM
Dec 2022
TEMPEST_1 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

me being right or wrong, doesn't change anything your

Doesn’t change anything my what?

i don't have the time to explain nor i want to, when you didn't even bother to checkout what the post was . and it's no wonder you don't understand.
May 6, 9:59 AM
Mar 2021
Dude you grammatically wrong in the first place at least when you say I’m wrong say what I’m wrong about after “your “ or just write “about yours” if you don’t want to write anything after “your “, you can’t just leave “your “ alone and say what you say now
May 6, 10:06 AM
Dec 2022
Shinpei106 said:
Japnese dub better

i know, i agree. i was joking , if you watched the YTshort videos I liked you'll understand. if you haven't watched them please watch .
May 6, 10:12 AM
Dec 2022
Kal_b said:
look at the poll buddy

i was looking, even before your comment.
if only you bothered looking at heading of the poll, or the videos i liked. if you haven't watched them then please watch them, you'll understand that i was joking, and they are just YTshort, doesn't take that much time either.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 7, 1:34 AM
May 6, 10:15 AM
Dec 2022
baymaxemon said:
Kal_b said:
look at the poll buddy

He'll pretend he didn't see the result

yah i better pretend i didn't see how stupid you are.
see bro i was joking when i said DUB>SUB, if you don't believe me go and watch the YTshort videos i linked in the first comment. you'll understand
May 6, 10:18 AM
Dec 2022
FridgeRaider23 said:
Typically I prefer sub, but in the case of solo leveling specifically I prefer dub

yah, solo leveling Dub much better than the JP one in this case, but any way i ment it as a joke, go watch the YTshort videos i linked, you'll understand that i was joking about DUB>SUB. if you haven't watched them at.
May 6, 10:22 AM
Dec 2022
SSRSyt said:
yeah the votes say otherwise my friend

yah i know how stupid people can be some times, so any way I was joking when i said DUB>SUB, if don't believe me then, go and watch the YTshort videos i linked in the beginning, then you'll understand what i was saying
May 6, 10:24 AM
Dec 2022
Kaitaka12 said:
Lol. Your poll is completely different from the title of your post

yah, LoL it' was meant to be different, go watch the YTshort videos i linked, you'll understand bro, that i was joking when i said DUB>SUB.
May 6, 10:26 AM
Dec 2022
BrotherDarius said:
My guy these two amazing clips are from the abridged, so what you’re really saying is the abridged wins?

yah bro i was joking, all I want to share this funny videos to all, but you saw just how dum ass the other commitments ware.
May 6, 10:30 AM
Dec 2022
Old_Greggu said:
Oh whoops, didn't realize you were talking about Leveling x Sis, disregard my vote.

iam just glad you watched the video bro, look at other users bewitching me in the comments, when all i did was try to share a funny clips.
May 6, 10:32 AM
Dec 2022
Banedon said:
ajw215799 said:
I’ve never understood how people can watch the English dub. The Japanese sounds so natural like you can actually believe that the anime character is a real person but dub just sounds tremendously overacted and very fake.

This. Every. Single. Time.
Not only are the EngDub voices horribly forced, but Valley Girl? Come on! GTFO!

IF, and it's a big IF, they had someone with a little finger's nail of talent doing the dubbing, I'd maybe give it a try. But I can't see them splurging more than £5 per actor, and so we get the nails-down-a-blackboard screeching.

i agree with you on that one, but you do realise that i was joking right, if you haven't watched the YTshort videos i linked, the please watch them, you'll understand what i actually meant.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 6, 10:38 AM
May 6, 10:34 AM
Oct 2020
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Old_Greggu said:
Oh whoops, didn't realize you were talking about Leveling x Sis, disregard my vote.

iam just glad you watched the video bro, look at other users bewitching me in the comments, when all i did was try to share a funny clips.

Some hands need holding, or just ignore those who miss the point.
May 6, 10:37 AM
Dec 2022
Old_Greggu said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Some hands need holding, or just ignore those who miss the point.

will i tried my best explaining afterwards, even if they are still the same, will I'll just delete them from my existence.
May 6, 11:23 AM
Aug 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Mando727 said:
Or we can just let people like what they like.

I get it, pretentious sub elitists annoy me as well. But being a dub elitist isn’t any better, tbh. Dub vs sub debate is stupid, imo.

i glad 😊 how understanding you are. but you didn't get me at all. if you care to watch the videos i linked you'll understand that, i was totally joking, the hole Time. so please watch and enjoy the YTshort.

Ah, my bad, lol. I didn’t even bother checking them out since I had already seen the dub, and assumed it was just clips from that 🤣
May 6, 12:06 PM

Apr 2024

Sources: Koharu Biyori, Rescue Me, Tsukimonogatari

EngDub anime make my ears bleed and this time was no exception.
TransferUserMay 6, 12:11 PM
May 6, 12:16 PM
Dec 2022
TransferUser said:

Sources: Koharu Biyori, Rescue Me, Tsukimonogatari

EngDub anime make my ears bleed and this time was no exception.

yah i feel sorry for you, must have been hard to have such sensitive ears .
will anyways don't be an ass, and watch the YTshort videos I liked first, then you'll understand what i was joking when i said DUB is better than sub.
God dam, check things out properly, before commenting like an idiot.
May 6, 12:27 PM

Apr 2024
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
watch the YTshort videos I liked first

I did.
And turned it off in horror and pain about one second in.

Source: Dash! Kappei

Now stop gaslighting people.
May 6, 12:28 PM
Dec 2022
TransferUser said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

I did.

too bad 😞, i didn't know you had it that measurable
May 6, 12:30 PM
Dec 2022
TransferUser said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

I did.

and you too should stop being a hater
May 6, 7:23 PM

Oct 2022
dub was so tiktok core-esque, which i hated it. sub solos easily
May 6, 11:39 PM
Mar 2023
Whether you prefer sub or dub is your own opinion. There is no definitive answer. There is no "It ends today".
May 7, 12:12 AM
Dec 2022
@Artemis_Furrson
i don't know weather you read my hole comment, and watched the YTshort videos i linked, then you'll understand that i was joking, to begin with.
yah it will never end when people are so short-minded , that they don't check any thing properly. and start preaching to others without knowing, anything the other person is saying.
go watch the YTshort videos i linked then you'll understand what i ment.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 7, 1:43 AM
May 7, 12:45 AM
Jan 2024
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
BrotherDarius said:
My guy these two amazing clips are from the abridged, so what you’re really saying is the abridged wins?

yah bro i was joking, all I want to share this funny videos to all, but you saw just how dum ass the other commitments ware.

That makes sense, I was confused. I don’t know why perhaps are so up in arms in this tread.
May 7, 11:25 AM
Oct 2021
Anime fans when people have opinions
May 7, 11:26 AM
Oct 2021
Sorry guys I missed the joke
May 7, 1:09 PM
Apr 2024
watching dub is like an insult to anime culture, the raw feeling you get is only possible by watching it in the actual language
May 10, 9:20 PM
Jul 2023
Yeetyus said:
The original Japanese sounds are always 99% better. Prefer Sub over Dub everyday in any kind of anime.

if you watch only 1 type
then your opinion is biased
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » How would you feel about gates opening in real life?

Shizuna - Apr 9

43 by Merve2Love »»
Yesterday, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

260 by MainAxe9880 »»
Yesterday, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

165 by Sats »»
May 20, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

226 by Sats »»
May 20, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

383 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 20, 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.