My Happy Marriage (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 7:45 AM
Mar 2023
Jdogrey said:
Chits_99 said:
@Piromysl bro are u st*pid or something (really sorry for rude language). U really didn't get it do u. My whole question is how come he didn't feel anything at all. And answer is just quite simple author don't have balls to show that kind of thing. Then What's easily way here. Give some punishment which can be shown and which can barely work as "SEE THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE".

Wow, you somehow managed to say exactly what I was thinking about you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
Aug 2023
Chits_99 said:
@Kaitaka12 still didn't explain the sh*t About why he showed that torture, and keep yepping same thing. If his character is like that then why he fought arata in first place, why he didn't go for your so called capital punishment? Why didn't he even try to solve that in legal way?????.lol i never said it was bad path but it was smart path. Y'all are ready to accept that he fought arata even tho mio was confused but not ready accept that he didn't fighy even after seeing mio in that condition only because author just couldn't show it.

I just explained to you why he did that, Are you incapable of reading or understanding things?

You said you wanted the male mc to be angry on behalf of miyo and show miyo that he loved her and he already did that by going to fight for her

He already gave them capital punishment though What are you talking about??? Are you sure you don't suffer from memory loss since I think it's pretty clear in the show and by the time he would officially file and case it would have been too late so he had to take action immediately all while risking his position in the army based on a assumption

Miyo wasn't confused, she couldn't believe that her husband would come and save her, She had her self esteem broken by her step mother and sister and had already lost all hope and thought that her husband didn't want someone like her, she was surprised upon seeing him and started questioning why he would go to such lengths to save her, This made her realise her husband loved her

Maybe try improving your comprehension and understanding ability before jumping in an argument
This would surely help you in the future
Kaitaka12Apr 8, 11:58 AM
Sep 22, 6:38 PM

Jul 2023
I enjoyed the second half to be honest, and you couldn't be more wrong.

Good thing season 2 is coming, and January can't come sooner.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 20, 2023

177 by patkarunungan »»
Sep 24, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Marinate1016 - Sep 6, 2023

145 by BugsGirlGirl »»
Sep 23, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

223 by denisse_inciso »»
Aug 25, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

102 by SolalAnime »»
Aug 1, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

113 by SolalAnime »»
Aug 1, 5:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.