Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 25, 2023 7:42 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Wow, you must be the type who gets triggered/annoyed easily if you find someone like Ruby annoying.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 25, 2023 8:02 AM
Dec 2020
Cope harder, ruby supremacy
Apr 25, 2023 8:27 AM
Sep 2021
skillpower said:
koshiguruma said:

LOL. The other dude made his account private cause you caught his ass. Clearly a child who’s trying to hate monger, and not worth the time to argue with

caught me doing what? I'm not allowed to have my own opinion or what? do I have to like every single anime and not critisise it? and you call me a child lol.

Review bombing obviously. Ofc you don’t need to like every anime, but it’s clear that if you just give all the top rated shows 1, you just want their scores to drop. It’s an extremely childish mindset, and you changing your status to not viewable only further proves my point
Apr 25, 2023 8:44 AM
Feb 2021
koshiguruma said:
skillpower said:

caught me doing what? I'm not allowed to have my own opinion or what? do I have to like every single anime and not critisise it? and you call me a child lol.

Review bombing obviously. Ofc you don’t need to like every anime, but it’s clear that if you just give all the top rated shows 1, you just want their scores to drop. It’s an extremely childish mindset, and you changing your status to not viewable only further proves my point

I just rate the shows that disappointed me poorly, not real hard to grasp.
Apr 25, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 2022
I don't feel like that
Apr 25, 2023 10:10 AM
Jan 2021
P0300 said:
she gets way better in the manga 👀

I can vouch for this, she gets a sorta character development if you had caught up with the manga
Apr 25, 2023 10:24 AM
Mar 2021
She has a goal to become an idol like her mother and is determined to be one, like how Naruto wants to be Hokage, she’s fine how she is and I don’t mind her personality, especially since her old life was stuck in a hospital.
Apr 25, 2023 10:35 AM

Feb 2018
No way you guys are real bruh
Apr 25, 2023 11:51 AM
Sep 2021
skillpower said:
koshiguruma said:

Nah. Any normal person wouldn’t give every top show a 1. You either don’t understand what a 1 means or don’t know how to rate things. A 1 is quite literally appalling, offensive, and downright atrocious. From your words: “I just rate the shows that disappointed me poorly” that clearly doesn’t fall within the criteria of a 1. So unless you’re a complete numbskull who doesn’t know how to rate, you’re just hate reviewing shows to drop their score
Apr 25, 2023 11:57 AM

Apr 2020
Yes.
But that's kinda the way the Anime is dealing with it's characters. They're very loud and very over the top. Or they're Aqua...

I'd say this Show is not for you, my Friend.
Apr 25, 2023 1:34 PM

Nov 2021
Lmao the person that would use her a science dissection experiment. Y'all are so unserious at times.
Apr 25, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2023
koshiguruma said:
skillpower said:

Nah. Any normal person wouldn’t give every top show a 1. You either don’t understand what a 1 means or don’t know how to rate things. A 1 is quite literally appalling, offensive, and downright atrocious. From your words: “I just rate the shows that disappointed me poorly” that clearly doesn’t fall within the criteria of a 1. So unless you’re a complete numbskull who doesn’t know how to rate, you’re just hate reviewing shows to drop their score

Very curious if you do the same thing for anyone who gives this a 10. Or let’s be more specific, fake accounts and bots doing it. Judge all or judge none.
Apr 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Dec 2021
Blossomsart said:
Well even after she get a character development it still annoying it just .. she's going against everyone and her actions feels stupid ngl
She's a kid. Of course she's not going to make the most reasonable decisions, especially when compared to Aqua, who died as an adult and has much more lived experience than she ever will. She's always idolized (HA) the industry. And with her childish perspective on the world, of course she's still going to want to be an idol, even with her mother's death. Call it annoying all you want, but don't act like it's not in character.
K-Pop? Bias? Nah man, we only know Ai and Ruby Hoshino in this house.
Apr 25, 2023 1:54 PM

Jun 2020
You are annoying.
Apr 25, 2023 2:38 PM
Feb 2023
Alyssaromantic said:
Blossomsart said:
Well even after she get a character development it still annoying it just .. she's going against everyone and her actions feels stupid ngl
She's a kid. Of course she's not going to make the most reasonable decisions, especially when compared to Aqua, who died as an adult and has much more lived experience than she ever will. She's always idolized (HA) the industry. And with her childish perspective on the world, of course she's still going to want to be an idol, even with her mother's death. Call it annoying all you want, but don't act like it's not in character.

Actually it’s not in character like Aqua. They should be older than what they are. So realistically nope. These are just excuses for poor writing of characters in this manga.
Apr 25, 2023 2:52 PM

Nov 2008
mikeisanewbsorry said:
What do you expect from a child that died from cancer who has a second chance at life? 
You'd think she had some common sense because of that and what happened to her mother, but nope, she wants to be an idol despite death being a good possibility.

Apr 25, 2023 2:55 PM
Sep 2021
Confused_100 said:
koshiguruma said:

Very curious if you do the same thing for anyone who gives this a 10. Or let’s be more specific, fake accounts and bots doing it. Judge all or judge none.

My argument still stands the other way around. I’m using the definition of the number given by MAL: 1) Appalling. 10) Masterpiece. If this guy genuinely explained why he thought it was appalling, I would disagree but still accept his opinion. However, his responses have been very lackluster and scatterbrained, almost as if he just gave it a 1 to tank the score, not actually cause he thought it was appalling.
Apr 25, 2023 4:05 PM
Apr 2021
Bro it’s been LITERALLY 2 episodes😭
Apr 25, 2023 4:33 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Confused_100 said:
koshiguruma said:

Bots aren't active on forum.
Fake accs do but voicing his opinion on forum is separate matter especially when something that only had 2 eps and we haven't really got to know the chara enough. Something doesn't add up.

Had to check if he was purposely doing it which he is. My original intend was to skim through the list to see what genres he like which might explain why he already disliking.

Yes, the guy prefer his Shinka no Mi 4/10 while having other titles Attack on Titian, Bleach, Kaguya-sama, SpyxFam, Bocchi and Oshi no Ko a 1/10.

This should explain enough that he's doing on purpose. I don't even know how many of those he actually watched since it was missing prequels when I last checked.

No point to defend this guy and there's only 2 eps. 😂

Anyway, enough with this anime talks. Gonna go lift weights.
Apr 25, 2023 4:41 PM
Feb 2023
xkazutox said:
Confused_100 said:

Fake accs do but voicing his opinion on forum is separate matter especially when something that only had 2 eps and we haven't really got to know the chara enough. Something doesn't add up.

Had to check if he was purposely doing it which he is. My original intend was to skim through the list to see what genres he like which might explain why he already disliking.

Yes, the guy prefer his Shinka no Mi 4/10 while having other titles Attack on Titian, Bleach, Kaguya-sama, SpyxFam, Bocchi and Oshi no Ko a 1/10.

This should explain enough that he's doing on purpose. I don't even know how many of those he actually watched since it was missing prequels when I last checked.

Actually there are bots in the forums. You can find them in episode 1 thread even. They have no friends and just rate 1s or 10s only.

Yeah not defending here, just curious why alot of “fandom” acts like this isn’t filled with alot and I mean alot of fake accounts and bots. Plus there is irregular amount of activity there, it just screams bots activity.

Along with 2 eps only aspect isn’t right as first one is 4 episodes so we actually experienced 5 episodes right now.

Curious though how you found out his scores because I can’t find them. And he disabled viewing before even I first replied on here so I am genuinely curious.
Confused_100Apr 25, 2023 4:54 PM
Apr 25, 2023 4:47 PM
Jun 2022
Dawg shes completely fine, if you don't like her, then she progressively becomes a bigger character.
Apr 25, 2023 4:55 PM
Apr 2023
skillpower said:
Will Ruby stay this annoying for the rest of the series, she's just so loud and obnoxious.
lol this ruby is stIll tame compared to the one in the manga because in the manga you swear you want to treat the girl as a man and punch her in the face for the sinister trick she just did in recent chapters...even manga aqua felt disturbed by her recent manga behavior
Apr 25, 2023 5:29 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Confused_100 said:
xkazutox said:

Actually there are bots in the forums. You can find them in episode 1 thread even. They have no friends and just rate 1s or 10s only.

Yeah not defending here, just curious why alot of “fandom” acts like this isn’t filled with alot and I mean alot of fake accounts and bots. Plus there is irregular amount of activity there, it just screams bots activity.

Along with 2 eps only aspect isn’t right as first one is 4 episodes so we actually experienced 5 episodes right now.

Curious though how you found out his scores because I can’t find them. And he disabled viewing before even I first replied on here so I am genuinely curious.

Oh it was originally public for the internet to see including non-MAL users. He set to private after I called him out stalking him for something he has as public initially.

Apr 25, 2023 5:41 PM
Feb 2021
koshiguruma said:
Confused_100 said:

My argument still stands the other way around. I’m using the definition of the number given by MAL: 1) Appalling. 10) Masterpiece. If this guy genuinely explained why he thought it was appalling, I would disagree but still accept his opinion. However, his responses have been very lackluster and scatterbrained, almost as if he just gave it a 1 to tank the score, not actually cause he thought it was appalling.

lol so it's perfectly fine to rate it a 10/10 but god forbid someone rates it a 1/10 without a 500 word review explaining every reason lol.
that screams hypocrisy doesn't it

xkazutox said:
Confused_100 said:

Oh it was originally public for the internet to see including non-MAL users. He set to private after I called him out stalking him for something he has as public initially.

looool this is amazing all of this because I don't like a show that you like.
this has been really entertaining thanks.
Mod Edit: Merged double posts
KayKimiiApr 26, 2023 5:53 AM
Apr 25, 2023 5:55 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
skillpower said:
xkazutox said:

Not a show. All the shows that were popular with 1s. Looks pretty clear to me. I got nothing to hide. You're the one hiding.
Apr 25, 2023 6:00 PM
Feb 2021
xkazutox said:
skillpower said:

Not a show. All the shows that were popular with 1s. Looks pretty clear to me. I got nothing to hide. You're the one hiding.

their ones not because they are popular, its just that I don't like them.
like aot season 1.2.3 were amazing but season 4 and later on were bad.
kaguya sama was predictable and just not enjoyable.
and again I dont have to justify my ratings, just like how everyone that gave those shows a 10 didn't.
Apr 25, 2023 8:53 PM
Sep 2020
skillpower said:
xkazutox said:

their ones not because they are popular, its just that I don't like them.
like aot season 1.2.3 were amazing but season 4 and later on were bad.
kaguya sama was predictable and just not enjoyable.
and again I dont have to justify my ratings, just like how everyone that gave those shows a 10 didn't.

bro why are the comments turned to WW3. skill issue ig 💀
Apr 25, 2023 8:54 PM
Feb 2022
Hoppy said:
mikeisanewbsorry said:
What do you expect from a child that died from cancer who has a second chance at life? 
You'd think she had some common sense because of that and what happened to her mother, but nope, she wants to be an idol despite death being a good possibility.
I mean she's still a child after all and she really wants to be an idol.
I would say she's more of a reckless person rather than annoying 
Apr 25, 2023 9:05 PM

May 2019
That rare case when if you see a spoiler like:

"but Ruby is going to die"

...it actually raises your will to keep watching the series.
Apr 26, 2023 12:19 AM

Mar 2021
she needs to go to the Other Side
Apr 26, 2023 1:35 AM

Jun 2021
Ruby is pretty cool and her perceived annoyingness acts as a good contrast to Aqua's dark and a little edgy personality. kana is far more annoying
Apr 26, 2023 1:47 AM

May 2015
Literally nothing annoying about her.

Apr 26, 2023 2:34 AM

Nov 2020
Ruby is character that deserved to get illness for the rest of her life like her previous life, because she will be annoying when she have healthy body
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Apr 26, 2023 3:54 AM

Dec 2021
Halqifibrax said:
Ruby is character that deserved to get illness for the rest of her life like her previous life, because she will be annoying when she have healthy body
wow dude, you say that shit to every girl you find annoying or? no wonder why you get no bitches
Apr 26, 2023 4:18 AM
Mar 2021
sonu711 said:
skillpower said:
Will Ruby stay this annoying for the rest of the series, she's just so loud and obnoxious.

people when they see a fictional character acting completely natural according to their age:

Fr. Also mentally, she is much younger than Aqua so it make sense if she seems immature in contrast
Apr 26, 2023 4:49 AM

Nov 2020
Alyssaromantic said:
wow dude, you say that shit to every girl you find annoying or? no wonder why you get no bitches
Wow dude, you say that shit because I was complain her as the anime character and you mixing it to irl stuff? no wonder why you so dumb
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Apr 26, 2023 7:11 AM

May 2021
Pert_fx said:
sonu711 said:

people when they see a fictional character acting completely natural according to their age:

wdym? 💀she was 12 yo before she died if I'm right and now she's 15 I guess. so summing up this it's 27 and her mindset is still like a child 🤷🏾‍♂️she's not cute at all soo damn annoying character and yeah I've read the manga and SHE IS STILL ANNOYING ASF

You can't add their age like that since most of the experience and memory from the age 1-7 isn't that reliable. Also she lived in an child's environment not an adults which doesn't help ageing mentally. Logically her having her previous life memory should be impossible since the brain would overload but since most of her life was in an hospital she's no different than a 5 year old when she was reborn
Apr 26, 2023 7:23 AM

Jan 2021
Don't worry her personality changes as well when comes to know about certain things. Its only ep 2 bro. If you are not a manga reader then shut it..
Apr 26, 2023 7:23 AM
Apr 2022
AnyaKittyMeow said:
she's annoying yeah but im more annoyed by the fact that this is the #1 anime. there are obviously better anime than this one. this one is at least a top 100
Please leave and shut up 😊🙏
Apr 26, 2023 7:27 AM
BIG SCHLONG MAN
Apr 2020
Don't worry. She gets like no significant screen time until about 80 chapters in. After that though, she's amazing
I pretend I'm funny
Apr 26, 2023 7:48 AM

May 2015
Halqifibrax said:

Wtf is wrong with you?

Apr 26, 2023 8:54 AM
Sep 2021
skillpower said:
koshiguruma said:

lol so it's perfectly fine to rate it a 10/10 but god forbid someone rates it a 1/10 without a 500 word review explaining every reason lol.
that screams hypocrisy doesn't it

xkazutox said:

Mod Edit: Merged double posts

I don’t see how it’s hypocritical lmao. A 1/10 it’s an extremely polarizing take. All you need is a quick look at the average scores and reviews for most shows, hovering around 6.5-8.5. That’s much closer to 10 than 1 wouldn’t you say? Most people watch anime cause they want something to enjoy, not so they can go into it with a clear intention to hate it. That’s what you seem to be doing right now, If you’re actually being serious with your scoring
Apr 26, 2023 9:03 AM

Nov 2022
yes she will
she a baddie though oh my gyattt 🥵🥵🥵

Apr 26, 2023 11:28 AM

Sep 2017
idk i really like ruby's character 

Apr 26, 2023 4:16 PM

Dec 2021
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Halqifibrax said:

Wtf is wrong with you?
Yeah, like the fuck? It is literally an anime child. There is no reason to be that salty about it 
Apr 27, 2023 6:17 AM

Apr 2023
L + ruby solos ur fav
Apr 27, 2023 6:31 AM
Jan 2023

Overlord_watcher said:
I find she great!💕
That grammar structure doesn't work in english

Apr 27, 2023 7:08 AM
Sep 2021
skillpower said:

3 words: GO TOUCH GRASS🙄
Apr 27, 2023 7:09 AM
Sep 2021
You know who's more annoying than her? Season 3 Tanjiro & Nezuko
Apr 27, 2023 9:07 AM

Jan 2023
Ruby is not my fav character
Not that I hate her
I do find her cute and charming
About the annoying part ...she is just emotional and a bit childish but I have no problem with that that adds up to her charm for some people
She is not my fav but I like her
This thread just gonna hurt many people who likes Ruby or for whome Ruby is their fav
Ok u might have read manga and might know she does something annoying or something
But that has nothing to do with people who have only watched anime and only few episodes at that
People like u really sucks
U don't like her then ok u don't like her
Why u gotta announce it to the whole world?
Just focus on characters u like
Basically u r the one now acting annoying
an annoying person

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What do you think of Kana Arima? ( 1 2 )

Fischer77 - Oct 16, 2023

69 by Mmmnmn »»
Jun 13, 10:28 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

684 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 13, 9:16 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jun 21, 2023

294 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 13, 8:46 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2023

310 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 13, 8:24 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2684 by TheTigerBlack »»
Jun 13, 5:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.