Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 10, 2010 12:05 AM

Dec 2008
would you shut up with this "projection" shit as if you think I've never heard the term before

it's insulting

i'm responding to what you say, pointing out things about you

simple as that

otherwise, fuck off

you're not capable of psychoanalyzing me, so stop trying to pretend like you can
May 10, 2010 12:10 AM

Aug 2009
SNAP
May 10, 2010 12:10 AM

Feb 2008
May 10, 2010 12:13 AM

Dec 2009
Ouch. There are too many contradictions in your previous statement for me to handle, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's the alcohol. Either way if you didn't catch the said contradictions I think it is time to stop this little squabble of ours and call it a night. I haven't slept in 2 days and I think it's time, until our next encounter.
May 10, 2010 12:15 AM

Oct 2009
Best type of drink is orange juice and ice cubes
May 10, 2010 12:16 AM

Dec 2008
there are no contradictions in anything i've said, word magician

shut up and acknowledge your defeat
May 10, 2010 12:17 AM

Feb 2008
This might be turning me on.
May 10, 2010 12:17 AM

Oct 2009
also I like apples
May 10, 2010 12:18 AM

Aug 2009
i'm overflowing
May 10, 2010 12:19 AM

Oct 2009
I think I find something better then both oranges and apples combined
May 10, 2010 12:21 AM

Feb 2008
May 10, 2010 12:23 AM

Dec 2008
Royksopp said:
lmao @ von

May 10, 2010 12:30 AM

Oct 2009
antitype said:
Royksopp said:
lmao @ von

I'm not that demonic I swear :P
May 10, 2010 12:31 AM

Aug 2009
Von_Struth said:
antitype said:
Royksopp said:
lmao @ von

wat about ur HELL GIRL SET

HMMM?
May 10, 2010 12:36 AM

Oct 2009
leopardskin said:
Von_Struth said:
antitype said:
Royksopp said:
lmao @ von

HMMM?
She not demonic just misunderstood, she's really a pretty princess
May 10, 2010 12:39 AM

Aug 2009
Von_Struth said:
leopardskin said:
Von_Struth said:
antitype said:
Royksopp said:
lmao @ von

HMMM?

should i take you seriously, here?
May 10, 2010 12:44 AM

Apr 2009
dpjdm said:
I don't act experienced in general, just in certain things, and in those certain things I am relatively experienced in.

I think of myself as being very different from you.

To give you a taste of my mind set I will pose a simple scenario: A child in Africa is born into poverty, and due to a mystic belief is raped at the early age of 8 by a man trying to rid himself of aids. Soon after the child contracts the HIV infection and it quickly progresses to aids. The child then becomes susceptible to opportunistic infections like pneumonia and TB. As the child contracts a disease and is wasting away a soldier comes in and slaughters the family right in front of the child, in a stupor the child barely takes note of the fact and passes away within the day.

Now I ask you what is your first reaction to this scenario? Is it a call to action, is it a cynical thought, what is it? Whatever it is I'm interested in hearing it.

No matter how we act in our lives, a child will die every 30 seconds. your scenario is nothing but a reality..the threat of danger... a child born into poverty in an unstable country, living beside a pool of malaria infected mosquitoes doesn't really have a chance, that is the reality. A kid not wearing a helmet is hit by a car and his head ends up smashed like a water melon all over the pavement... A multiple car accident, with the screams of terror, the flesh, blood and vital organs splattered and sprayed amongst the twisted metal while burning in a pool of gasoline.. what is a real difference between these scenarios? which life is more valuable then the other...? People die, it's a sad fact of life. Enjoy it, take a fucking chance, put a little fun in your life.

Why does everything have to be safe? It's like there's a neurotic population of people obsessed with security, safety, crime, drugs, hygiene... to the point that before they give a death row convict the lethal injection, they rub his arm with a swab of alcohol. What ever happened to the child who swallows the most marbles does not grow up to have kids of his own. Natural selection, survival of the fittest. Nature knows best, the world is overpopulated and all though not all can be saved, millions are kept alive to survive another day.. Nature should be allowed to do it's job and kill off the weak, the sickly and ignorant people.. think of it as passive eugenics.

The world does not revolve around people, humans are nothing but a bunch of fleas on planet earth that are only relevant for the short time they exist. From the span of years, months or days a single person lives, to the 200,000 or so years the species has been on this planet.. compared to the 4.5 billion years the earth has been floating around the sun while surviving earthquakes, volcanoes, shifting tectonic plates global floods, reoccurring ice ages, solar flares, magnetic storms, the shifting of the magnetic poles, hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment from asteroids and comets, etc, etc .. The earth will continue to live, and the earth will heal itself.. If the earth were to "defend" itself, what would be the most effective way to diminish the numbers from an exponentially expanding population that are vulnerable to viruses.. viruses keep on changing, evolving, creating new strains whenever a vaccine is developed.. what if that virus evolved to a point where it attack the immune system to increase the probability of survival.. an autoimmune virus that will make them weak to other diseases and infections... and what if this virus was transmitted sexually... to make the population reluctant to engage in reproduction....?

i don't know whats really going on.. not sure if anyone does really know... it just is. Can't that be good enough for the short time we exist..?

edit: fell so far down the pipeline......
dawnwanMay 10, 2010 12:59 AM

Xiaoling Squirrel; baddest rodent in the forest.

May 10, 2010 12:46 AM

Oct 2009
leopardskin said:
Von_Struth said:
leopardskin said:
Von_Struth said:
antitype said:
Royksopp said:
lmao @ von

HMMM?

should i take you seriously, here?
Indeed you should I'm head over heels for her, she could never do anything wrong
May 10, 2010 12:47 AM

Dec 2008
look i'm not usually a "tl;dr" kind of guy

but i'm really drunk right now

maybe later
May 10, 2010 3:27 AM
Feb 2010
Vodka is disgusting. :c
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do something to the user above you v.7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2020

3338 by tinshard »»
2 minutes ago

» Which anime(s) from the above user's "Last Anime Updates" would you watch? v.8 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Nov 26, 2021

8845 by fausifahrial »»
5 minutes ago

» How old is the user above you based on their favorite anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TrollPotato - Feb 27, 2016

9570 by fausifahrial »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime ABCs.... v2 ( 1 2 )

-DxP- - Sep 7

65 by MeguSae38 »»
9 minutes ago

» Have you seen the anime above? v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 23, 2023

7285 by MeguSae38 »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.