Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 16, 2022 2:23 AM
Feb 2022
S-S-J said:
ChaoticAfro said:
one piece does not even come close to bleach.
shows like naruto,bleach,hunter x hunter,yu yu hakusho,fmab,rurouni kenshin are million times better than one piece....
i tried watching one piece 2 times and i just cant get into it. luffy is just too stupid and the friendship plot armor is the same as fairy tail. another show i stopped watching for the exact same reason.
its okay to like one piece but please dont compare one piece to actual decent shows.

Except that's just your opinion that one piece isn't a decent show cause looking at its manga sales, ratings it shows that most of people think it's more than just a decent show. You don't get to No 1 position without doing something right.

Still ain't allat imma be real
Oct 16, 2022 2:38 AM
Jan 2022
I love bleach but i cant admit it being better than One Piece
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Oct 16, 2022 3:20 AM
Jul 2020
swagxmagician said:
One Piece is average at best so Bleach and Naruto have always been better

Wano solos the entire Bleachverse tbh
Oct 16, 2022 3:24 AM
Jul 2021
S-S-J said:
ChaoticAfro said:
one piece does not even come close to bleach.
shows like naruto,bleach,hunter x hunter,yu yu hakusho,fmab,rurouni kenshin are million times better than one piece....
i tried watching one piece 2 times and i just cant get into it. luffy is just too stupid and the friendship plot armor is the same as fairy tail. another show i stopped watching for the exact same reason.
its okay to like one piece but please dont compare one piece to actual decent shows.

Except that's just your opinion that one piece isn't a decent show cause looking at its manga sales, ratings it shows that most of people think it's more than just a decent show. You don't get to No 1 position without doing something right.

Saying that One Piece is the best show because of sales is like saying Drake is the best musician
Oct 16, 2022 3:25 AM
Sep 2021
Right now , sure in like 10 years when One Piece is entering the last arcs I would say One Piece wins Naruto franchise fell off over time thanks to burrito
Oct 16, 2022 3:30 AM

Dec 2015

One Piece is too long, would be better if they would make a same story in a shorter amount of time. Won't say if it's good or not if I don't plan to watch it so I'll leave it without saying if it's good or bad. Naruto s1 was annoying but still good to watch, s2 was good till Pain/beginning of war. S3 is not worth of talking. Bleach in my opinion has always delivered the good quality in anime [excluding the Filler arc, as I don't count the fillers of other titles too]. So now it is time to shine.

So there was a war between Big 3? The majority of people who picks up the war are usually fma fans or for this season csm fans, they are not the big 3.

The WandenReich according to Aizen plans with important help of Tsukishima has came out from Silbern to dominate the current season and incoming 2 years of anime community.
ZettaikenOct 16, 2022 3:35 AM
Oct 16, 2022 3:37 AM
May 2021
swagxmagician said:

Obviously hasnt watched one piece but naruto is def the worst of the big three, it just has more popularity and nostalgia for most. Bleach is number 1 if u skip fillers
Oct 16, 2022 3:39 AM
Jul 2021
NakatesX said:
swagxmagician said:

Obviously hasnt watched one piece but naruto is def the worst of the big three, it just has more popularity and nostalgia for most. Bleach is number 1 if u skip fillers

Naruto is easily the only good one of the big three. Bleach had a terrible ending and One Piece is boring for 80% of the show. 1000+ episodes with only 3 good arcs is pathetic. Naruto is flawless for 90% of the show. It’s not even close in terms of quality, Naruto is better.
Oct 16, 2022 3:40 AM
May 2021
ShamankinguYoh said:
Absolutely not, it is by far the worst, but I do think it deserved to have its anime wrapped up.

Its really not from many perspectives. Naruto is the worst if anything, it has a worse power system, less interesting story and characters with madara being the only exception
Oct 16, 2022 4:19 AM

Oct 2022
Big 3 fans, don't fight between eachother it is all a part of FMA Brotherhood fans. Those machiavellian villains... as they say "devide and conquer". That's how they managed to push us down to 8s while staying at 9!! We should stand to their oppression. That's what i call fighting a good fight!
Audaces fortuna juvat.
Oct 16, 2022 4:25 AM
Jan 2018
swagxmagician said:
S-S-J said:

Saying that One Piece is the best show because of sales is like saying Drake is the best musician

Welp, sales isn't everything, but at least sales is more tangible proof than just feeling that one piece is worst. Afterall what objectivity does your statement have? Nothing, but if something has been dominating manga world for 2 decades then it must be doing something right, just hype won't sustain 25 years of series, it won't make it the best series ever but it certainly proves that most people do think it's good enough for them to spend their money.

Had Drake been most selling for 25 years then i would say that Drake must be pretty good at his job. Not saying others who don't sell as much as him are bad but saying he must be pretty decent musician for dominating the charts for that long.
S-S-JOct 16, 2022 4:29 AM
Oct 16, 2022 5:38 AM
Jul 2016
Bleach easily wins the Bleach/Naruto fight, but not the Bleach/One piece fight (yet)
Oct 16, 2022 6:44 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
No, definitely not lol You might be spending too much time here if you think the top list is that important.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Oct 16, 2022 6:50 AM

Aug 2018
FZREMAKE said:
Yup. Now it feels like number one.

I see what you did therešŸ¤£
Oct 16, 2022 7:40 AM

Apr 2015
Manga: One Piece > Naruto >>>> Bleach
Anime: Naruto > Bleach >>>> One Piece (also personal preference)

Also everyone knows the current score 9.10 will eventually going down to 8.50 or something.
Oct 16, 2022 8:19 AM
Oct 2012
it only won because one piece and naruto never stopped.
Oct 16, 2022 9:03 AM
Oct 2022
toxispice said:
Dragevard said:
Bleach never got the chance to shine since it got shafted at the midst of its original anime run. But now that it has come back out from the shadows. As if it is its destiny. Now, everyone wants a piece of hype. From the show MAL all adore. Do you feel it's number one, winner of the Big 3 War?

Nah, One piece isn't over yet. And its now got animation levels of high budget seasonal shows.

Bleach also isn't done. They just dropped the 1st ep of tybw
Oct 16, 2022 9:05 AM
Oct 2022
ShamankinguYoh said:
Absolutely not, it is by far the worst, but I do think it deserved to have its anime wrapped up.

By far the worst.šŸ’€ Bleach was much more famous than One piece and Naruto when it was releasing
Oct 16, 2022 9:07 AM
Oct 2022
Zac22 said:
Nope. even as a big three,I still think it lose to other two in terms of story. I would still rank it like this:
1. One piece
2. Naruto
3. Bleach
As someone who have read all these three manga,this is my conclusion. And I believe this is the most accurate rank for big 3.

You're just biased on op. This is the right Rank
1. Bleach
2. Naruto shippuden
3. One piece
Oct 16, 2022 9:10 AM
Oct 2022
wolffanghameha said:
Peak popularity: no
Longevity of popularity: no
Consistency of quality: no, judging by how many Bleach fans felt like the series fell off at times

Judging by MAL score after one ep is pointless. Fanboys scored it highly before the first ep was even out. Once a few eps are out everyone else will score it and the score will drop.

One Piece is the one that fizzled out the least out of the three and was probably most popular at its peak. Who cares though, they're all iconic.

Brother Bleach was much more popular than One piece and after it ended Naruto shippuden became popular and after that ended one piece started to become Famous only by Tik toks, Ig stories or yr shorts.
Oct 16, 2022 9:49 AM
Sep 2020
mangawise no chance bro, OP is one of the Best stories ever told
Oct 16, 2022 10:48 AM
Jan 2018
_IchigoElcric said:
Zac22 said:
Nope. even as a big three,I still think it lose to other two in terms of story. I would still rank it like this:
1. One piece
2. Naruto
3. Bleach
As someone who have read all these three manga,this is my conclusion. And I believe this is the most accurate rank for big 3.

You're just biased on op. This is the right Rank
1. Bleach
2. Naruto shippuden
3. One piece

And what makes your ranking unbiased?
Oct 16, 2022 10:54 AM
Jan 2018
_IchigoElcric said:
wolffanghameha said:
Consistency of quality: no, judging by how many Bleach fans felt like the series fell off at times

Judging by MAL score after one ep is pointless. Fanboys scored it highly before the first ep was even out. Once a few eps are out everyone else will score it and the score will drop.

One Piece is the one that fizzled out the least out of the three and was probably most popular at its peak. Who cares though, they're all iconic.

Brother Bleach was much more popular than One piece and after it ended Naruto shippuden became popular and after that ended one piece started to become Famous only by Tik toks, Ig stories or yr shorts.

Actually brother one piece have been beating both Naruto and Bleach constantly in manga world, for the past 2 decade or so.
Oct 16, 2022 11:05 AM
Oct 2022
qsua said:
No (character limit)

limit????
bro have u even watched everything correctly? ._.
Oct 16, 2022 11:46 AM
May 2021
swagxmagician said:
NakatesX said:

Naruto is easily the only good one of the big three. Bleach had a terrible ending and One Piece is boring for 80% of the show. 1000+ episodes with only 3 good arcs is pathetic. Naruto is flawless for 90% of the show. It’s not even close in terms of quality, Naruto is better.
naruto is more boring than one piece when it comes to everything, if we talking big three status one piece is the best than bleach than naruto from many many perspectives. i mean one piece has by far the best story, and best uses of story writing, and very good character arcs and characters. Bleach is more mature than both of them with a more realistic cast of characters, that never stray away from themselves. bleach may have had a "bad ending" but that doesnt make it a worse manga/show. naruto is for a more simple audience, it requires around 5 brain cells to understand everything leaving all the babys entertained. Naruto is good, but not as well written as the other shows. and naruto is just so immature and unrealistic which makes ichigo a better mc
Oct 16, 2022 11:48 AM

Apr 2019
Bleachtard_N1 said:
wolffanghameha said:

Honestly, if you ask me personally. I didn't liked only one moment in the entirety of Bleach and only 6 (maybe, 7, but with 7th i might be nitpicking) when i thought something could've been done better. When people say "Bleach fell off after Soul Society" i do not understand where exactly. Especially, because it seems like everybody loved the Aizen reveal. I feel like people who say that, never read Bleach and just parrots someone's lie, but won't admit it, because it will make them look bad. I think if someone ACTUALLY enjoyed Soul Society he will enjoy the rest of Bleach just as much. I do not see any reason not to.
wolffanghameha said:

To watch this season you need to watch at least 203 episodes of the original anime. So, this season will probably be dominated by fanboys/fangirls and people who rate 1 to lower the score.

"I think if someone ACTUALLY enjoyed Soul Society he will enjoy the rest of Bleach just as much" the sales of the manga while it was being published prove otherwise
Oct 16, 2022 1:01 PM

Dec 2015
Considering you use the word Big 3, manga sales are definitely relevant in this topic as that's how they got the name. So no bleach has lost the big 3 war before it even started
no
Oct 16, 2022 2:27 PM
Sep 2022
More like woke up from a 10 year coma and started fighting back after dropping off.
Oct 16, 2022 2:31 PM

Aug 2017
Hell yeah!

Bleach has always been feeling number one.
Shining bright for everyone.
Living out its fantasy.
Bleach is the brightest star there”s ever been.

Oct 16, 2022 2:55 PM

Oct 2021
I'm loving that Bleach is finally getting the recognition and love it deserves, but it's not beating One Piece.

Wano is going to peak soon with something fans have been waiting ages for, and it's only going to get better. The animation's constantly improving and it seems that they're listening to fan opinions on improvement.

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ

Oct 16, 2022 3:44 PM
Oct 2022
Anonychan said:
Bleach has clearly aged the best and is the only one that doesn't have subpar writing quality to put it nicely, so yes. Part 1 of Naruto was good but it fell off a cliff with Shippuden with a few peaks sprinkled in throughout (before the absolute mess that was the last arc), meanwhile One Piece has never even seen above 5/10 content in its 25 years of existence.

This guy just said Bleach has the best writing compared to Naruto and One Piece lmao. Kubo gets on his knees every night and prays he could write something even half as good as Enies Lobby or Whole Cake Island arcs.
Oct 16, 2022 4:14 PM

Dec 2015
Arpee9 said:
Anonychan said:
Bleach has clearly aged the best and is the only one that doesn't have subpar writing quality to put it nicely, so yes. Part 1 of Naruto was good but it fell off a cliff with Shippuden with a few peaks sprinkled in throughout (before the absolute mess that was the last arc), meanwhile One Piece has never even seen above 5/10 content in its 25 years of existence.

This guy just said Bleach has the best writing compared to Naruto and One Piece lmao. Kubo gets on his knees every night and prays he could write something even half as good as Enies Lobby or Whole Cake Island arcs.

Lmao there's no point in responding to him bro. He loves chainsaw man and bleach, both got so little substance they need to reach so far into their ass to claim they're full of symbolism and deep themes šŸ˜‚
no
Oct 16, 2022 4:46 PM

Feb 2022
Roronoa said:
Arpee9 said:

Lmao there's no point in responding to him bro. He loves chainsaw man and bleach, both got so little substance they need to reach so far into their ass to claim they're full of symbolism and deep themes šŸ˜‚
This guy just made an alt for the sole purpose of replying to me before talking to himself with his main haahahahah. One Piece fans proving once again why they are the punching bags of the animanga community.

Edit: Oh wait, I recognize you. You're that One Piece fan who made the jelly 3/10 review for AoT S3P2 who I commented on the wall of. Bro saw me on the forums 7 months later shitting on his fav and wanted to get back at me šŸ’€
Oct 16, 2022 4:48 PM

Dec 2015
Anonychan said:
Roronoa said:

This guy just made an alt for the sole purpose of replying to me before talking to himself with his main haahahahah. One Piece fans proving once again why they are the punching bags of the animanga community.

Edit: Oh wait, I recognize you. You're that One Piece fan who made the jelly 3/10 review for AoT S3P2 who I commented on the wall of. Bro saw me on the forums 7 months later shitting on his fav and wanted to get back at me šŸ’€

He made an alt specifically to respond to you that's why I told him it was meaningless lmfao
no
Oct 16, 2022 4:49 PM

Feb 2022
Roronoa said:
Anonychan said:

He made an alt specifically to respond to you that's why I told him it was meaningless lmfao
"He" as in you, lil' bro.
Oct 16, 2022 4:52 PM

Dec 2015
Anonychan said:
Roronoa said:

"He" as in you, lil' bro.

Oh yea of course cuz my review don't live rent free in your head šŸ’€ you make these entire shows your entire personality and think you're worth a shit
no
Oct 16, 2022 5:03 PM

Sep 2020
Anonychan said:
Bleach fans finally get their favorite arc adapted and they're giving it the big un. While Oda was writing multiple peak arcs and seeing the One piece anime evolve, Bleach fans were twerking for the Soul Society arc which was literally the only arc they could bring to the discussion.

Bleach is a decent battle shonen with a strong initial arc in Soul Society, which did an excellent job creating anticipation before swiftly running out of ideas. At this point, I remember the memes more than the series itself. This is what is supposed to be better than One piece? In what ways? If we're comparing arcs then it really isn't a competition. If we're comparing both mangas? Nope. Both anime? Close but not really. The one that fell off so hard that it needs support from Disney? That hit the nail on its head.

š’®š‘œš“‚š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‚š‘’š“ˆ, š“Žš‘œš“Š š’øš’¶š“ƒ'š“‰ š“‚š‘œš“‹š‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š“Œš’¶š“‡š’¹ š“Œš’¾š“‰š’½š‘œš“Šš“‰ š’øš“š‘œš“ˆš’¾š“ƒš‘” š“‰š’½š‘’ š’¹š‘œš‘œš“‡ š’·š‘’š’½š’¾š“ƒš’¹ š“Žš‘œš“Š. - š‘…š‘’š’¾ š’¦š’¾š“‡š’¾š“Žš’¶š“‚š’¶

Oct 16, 2022 5:26 PM

Jul 2017
It always will be the worst of the big 3 and just because of recency bias won't change that. Kubo is a hack. Bleach's music slaps tho.
Oct 16, 2022 7:05 PM

Oct 2022
Pyth79 said:
Bleachtard_N1 said:

Honestly, if you ask me personally. I didn't liked only one moment in the entirety of Bleach and only 6 (maybe, 7, but with 7th i might be nitpicking) when i thought something could've been done better. When people say "Bleach fell off after Soul Society" i do not understand where exactly. Especially, because it seems like everybody loved the Aizen reveal. I feel like people who say that, never read Bleach and just parrots someone's lie, but won't admit it, because it will make them look bad. I think if someone ACTUALLY enjoyed Soul Society he will enjoy the rest of Bleach just as much. I do not see any reason not to.

To watch this season you need to watch at least 203 episodes of the original anime. So, this season will probably be dominated by fanboys/fangirls and people who rate 1 to lower the score.

"I think if someone ACTUALLY enjoyed Soul Society he will enjoy the rest of Bleach just as much" the sales of the manga while it was being published prove otherwise

Why do you think it is because of drop in quality? If i remember right third or even second in sales was Kuroko no Basket and it is basically Bleach about basketball. Sometimes you just doesn't have enough money to buy all manga and you need to make a choice, why don't you think that's the reason?
Audaces fortuna juvat.
Oct 16, 2022 7:14 PM
Apr 2020
swagxmagician said:
MatheusMariz said:

Not even you believe that. LOL
Bleach and Naruto are not even close to OP on absolutely anything, mate. Sorry but it’s just a fact!

Except literally every level they exceed One Piece lmao shit is so bad

The only thing is bad is opinion about it!
What a shit taste to anime and manga that you have. Bleach is nothing but battle all the time.
Naruto has some good characters but almost all of them are completely forgotten.
Story wise it went downhill after the pain arc, the war is fucking gargabe with a few nice moments and the final is terrible.

Story and characters of One Piece are far better constructed and well developed than the other 2.
Narrative is far more interesting too.
Oct 16, 2022 7:17 PM
Jul 2021
MatheusMariz said:
swagxmagician said:

Except literally every level they exceed One Piece lmao shit is so bad

What a shit taste to anime and manga that you have. Bleach is nothing but battle all the time.
Naruto has some good characters but almost all of them are completely forgotten.
Story wise it went downhill after the pain arc, the war is fucking gargabe with a few nice moments and the final is terrible.

Story and characters of One Piece are far better constructed and well developed than the other 2.

One Piece is 1000+ episodes with only 3 good arcs. Only Impel Down, Marineford War, and Dressrosa are remotely good. The rest is boring or feels like filler. Naruto is much more superior.
Oct 16, 2022 7:25 PM

Oct 2022
Pyth79 said:
Bleachtard_N1 said:

For example, i haven't bought Skyrim unlit recently even though Oblivion is my 3rd favourite RPG of all time.
Audaces fortuna juvat.
Oct 16, 2022 7:33 PM

Apr 2019
Bleachtard_N1 said:
Pyth79 said:

Why do you think it is because of drop in quality? If i remember right third or even second in sales was Kuroko no Basket and it is basically Bleach about basketball. Sometimes you just doesn't have enough money to buy all manga and you need to make a choice, why don't you think that's the reason?

To think Kuroko = Bleach about basketball, you must have a really shallow understanding of the manga you read.

Anyway, you don't go from top 5 in manga sales to not even top 50 without quality loss. They went from "limited money, and I choose to buy bleach" to "limited money, and I choose to buy something else", which means Bleach lost their attention over time
Oct 16, 2022 7:55 PM

Jun 2012
_IchigoElcric said:
wolffanghameha said:

Pal, in the US/Canada Bleach and Naruto were more popular like 5-10 years ago, but One Piece was always the most popular in Japan, having entire shops dedicated to its merchandise, higher manga sales and much higher box office sales (Bleach's movies all made between 600 and 800 million yen, OP's movies usually pulled in billions eg Strong World (4.8 billion yen), the Arabasta movie (7 billion yen), Cursed Holy Sword (1.8 billion)).
One Piece was the highest selling manga in France as early as 2015 (total sales: OP 1.35mil copies, Bleach 230K), in 2010 it Naruto had the highest-selling volumes (some volumes had 100K+ sales), but OP was in second (some volumes had 70K+ sales), with Bleach (no volumes with 40K+ sales) being behind Fairy Tail and FMA. In 2005-2010 it was Naruto, which Bleach never being near the top.

Idk about the big markets in Latin America or non-Japan Asia.

Btw what's up with you making an MAL account in Oct 2022 and giving Chainsaw Man (which only has one ep) and Demon Slayer a 1/10 and the new Bleach a 10/10....what's the point in trying to artificially force Bleach to #1, rather than letting the rankings be based on actual popularity?
"The f**ker who goes round beating people to a pulp. He thinks it'll never happen to himself. But there's gonna be a day when the f**ker gets f**king beaten to a pulp too. But that day's f**king today and the guy doing the beating is a f**king c**t." - Sang-hoon, Breathless (2009)
Oct 16, 2022 8:00 PM
Apr 2020
swagxmagician said:
MatheusMariz said:

One Piece is 1000+ episodes with only 3 good arcs. Only Impel Down, Marineford War, and Dressrosa are remotely good. The rest is boring or feels like filler. Naruto is much more superior.

“…only 3 good arcs” are you kidding?
Or you are this stupid or this is a bait.

Ennies Lobby, Sabaody, Punk Hazard, Zou, Whole Cake and Wano are all absolutely amazing arcs.

One Piece doesn’t even have much filler, it’s not even 10% of the anime.

Naruto has more than 40% of fillers, almost half of the entire show is nothing but shit fillers.

Many times that you were looking for to watch the 4th ninja war and there was a 20+ fillers episodes to keep watching week by week.

I’m sorry but Naruto is an extremely mid anime.
Manga is far better than the adaptation and the shounen itself is far less good and interesting than One Piece. Not even funny those shit u’re saying.
Oct 16, 2022 8:02 PM
Jul 2021
MatheusMariz said:
swagxmagician said:

Ennies Lobby, Sabaody, Punk Hazard, Zou, Whole Cake and Wano are all absolutely amazing arcs.

Naruto has more than 40% of fillers, almost half of the entire show is nothing but shit fillers.

Many times that you were looking for to watch the 4th ninja war and there was a 20+ fillers episodes to keep watching week by week.

Manga is far better than the adaptation and the shounen itself is far less good and interesting than One Piece. Not even funny those shit u’re saying.

Punk Hazard actually was a pointless filler arc. Every arc you just said was average at best or bad. Sorry you have wrong opinions on bad anime
Oct 16, 2022 8:10 PM
Apr 2020
swagxmagician said:
MatheusMariz said:

Punk Hazard actually was a pointless filler arc. Every arc you just said was average at best or bad. Sorry you have wrong opinions on bad anime

Punk Hazard was a pointless arc? hahaha
This is literally one of the most important arcs of New World since Luffy and the crew met Momonosuke and Kinemom that were essential to defeat Kaidou and Orochi.

I got it! You really doesn’t understand anything about this anime/manga. Have you even watched?

And please, elaborate to say why those arcs that I mentioned are “average at best or just bad”.
I doubt that you have any good argument about it.
Oct 16, 2022 8:17 PM

Oct 2022
Pyth79 said:
Bleachtard_N1 said:

To think Kuroko = Bleach about basketball, you must have a really shallow understanding of the manga you read.

So, you probably haven't read Kuroko.
Pyth79 said:

Anyway, you don't go from top 5 in manga sales to not even top 50 without quality loss.

From top 50? What are you talking about? Out of where are you pulling those numbers? I was there and sales were 500.000-700.000 on avarage if i remember right. I remember that OP, Naruto, Kuruko and AssClass had better sales, but outher than that Bleach was selling better than everything else in jump. I think Bleach at this point is 6th best selling wsj manga of all time and in top 20 overall best selling manga of all time. (do not remember the exact place) About which top 50 are you talking about? I think when Bleach ended sales were lower 100 million copies and now it is around 130 million copies. So, at this point probably even volumes who had around 500.000 copies surpassed a million. But even if we take Bleach at it's lowest (500.000 copies) i think it is still more than most of the manga right now are doing.
Pyth79 said:
They went from "limited money, and I choose to buy bleach" to "limited money, and I choose to buy something else", which means Bleach lost their attention over time

So, are we talking about quality and how much people enjoed it or attention? Because i was talking about the 1st. Or are you telling me "i do not buy something = i do not like something". I do not buy strawberry ice cream every day (or even once a month). Does it mean i do not like it? No, t is still my 2nd or 3rd favourite flavour.
Audaces fortuna juvat.
Oct 16, 2022 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Bleach did the smartest thing. It let Naruto and One Piece fight among themselves and other battle shonen and when OP bubble became ready to burst, it made a powerful comeback.

Kudos to fans for keeping it alive. Naruto and One Piece would have crumbled with such treatment
Oct 16, 2022 9:11 PM

Apr 2019
Bleachtard_N1 said:
Pyth79 said:

So, you probably haven't read Kuroko.
Pyth79 said:

Anyway, you don't go from top 5 in manga sales to not even top 50 without quality loss.

From top 50? What are you talking about? Out of where are you pulling those numbers? I was there and sales were 500.000-700.000 on avarage if i remember right. I remember that OP, Naruto, Kuruko and AssClass had better sales, but outher than that Bleach was selling better than everything else in jump. I think Bleach at this point is 6th best selling wsj manga of all time and in top 20 overall best selling manga of all time. (do not remember the exact place) About which top 50 are you talking about? I think when Bleach ended sales were lower 100 million copies and now it is around 130 million copies. So, at this point probably even volumes who had around 500.000 copies surpassed a million. But even if we take Bleach at it's lowest (500.000 copies) i think it is still more than most of the manga right now are doing.
Pyth79 said:
They went from "limited money, and I choose to buy bleach" to "limited money, and I choose to buy something else", which means Bleach lost their attention over time

So, are we talking about quality and how much people enjoed it or attention? Because i was talking about the 1st. Or are you telling me "i do not buy something = i do not like something". I do not buy strawberry ice cream every day (or even once a month). Does it mean i do not like it? No, t is still my 2nd or 3rd favourite flavour.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2016/.109353

I'm talking manga sales per volume per year,
500 000 wasn't top 50 at the time

Going from 900 000 per volume to 500 000 per volume means 400 000 readers who decided not to read it anymore, you don't go from almost stable sales to constant decline just like that, also Bleach was always at the end of the popularity poll for quite a while before ending. Comparing ice taste with continuing a manga series makes no sense, taste would be genre. Here we are talking about thousands of people deciding they don't need to see the end of a story anymore, why would they decide that if they still liked it ?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» ichigo and yhwach final fight

RaPZoD - May 31

15 by Blontay »»
Jun 2, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

584 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 2, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Dec 19, 2022

219 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 1, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 12, 2022

315 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

271 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 4:03 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.