Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Is eps 2 really that BAD?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 13, 2021 10:50 AM

Jun 2021
DrkSeid69 said:
apparently, there's a drama about outsourcing stuff and how bad eps 2 quality is, do you think is really that bad?
Haven't watched it, but I'll say this...

Relying fully on action doesn't make a "fan" an anime fan. They just love action, for the sake of fighting and violence. People like this need to adjust their mentality.

"JUST DO IT!!!"
- GINTOKI SAKATA (GIN TAMA)
"Chimera Ant Arc Is The Greatest, Yet The Most Controversial Shonen Arc Of All Time."
- Isaac Netero (or Meruem)

"Who Can Beat Goku? Goku Black Can't. Not Even Xeno Goku, But Goku Drip Can."
- An Average Goku Fan

"GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOOOOOOOOOD VIBRATIONS!"
- Pegasus

Oct 13, 2021 3:53 PM
Oct 2021
Lol it's not bad at all🥰🤫
Oct 13, 2021 5:26 PM

Oct 2020
Tanay-AL said:
Who tf is saying the episode 2 is bad!!?
We got to know how cosette turned into destiny and how Tákt lost his arm, and their backstory and regarding the animations they were really awesome in my opinion. like I don’t know what people want at this point…

agree with you,
it was even better than ep 1, the anime is so good <3
Oct 13, 2021 8:42 PM

Nov 2018
Hey ep2 was very good. I think we got a much needed backstory here. As for the animation, I didn't spot many differences from ep1 which was action heavy, unlike this.

P.S. Cosette/Destiny best girl
Oct 16, 2021 10:53 AM
Jun 2021
No. In my opinion the second ep was way better than the first one. I don't need to have amazing animation. I want a nice story and to be able to care about the characters I'm watching and this time they did a better job at making the characters likeable.
Oct 16, 2021 11:10 AM
Jan 2021
RielHinami14 said:
People nowaday (most probably shounen fan) only like to watch action action action and dont really care too much on actually story.

Anime fandom nowaday, No Action Scene = Bad Anime. 💁

What a point watching an anime without any actual story.
Those are the type of people who give a 10 to The God of HighSchool
Oct 16, 2021 11:10 AM
Jan 2021
RielHinami14 said:
People nowaday (most probably shounen fan) only like to watch action action action and dont really care too much on actually story.

Anime fandom nowaday, No Action Scene = Bad Anime. 💁

What a point watching an anime without any actual story.
Those are the type of people who give a 10 to The God of HighSchool
Oct 17, 2021 1:31 AM

Oct 2021
Only bad things happened but the animation is not.I think Madhouse did well in terms of animation than Mappa. Some of the CGI scenes in ep2 which is animated by Mappa, didn't look right. I mean it was too obvious that it was CGI specially the scenes whenever the Protagonist plays the Piano. But still the story was good and this is just the beginning, so I hope I can see some awesome animation from Mappa in the future.
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Oct 17, 2021 3:51 AM

May 2009
Why do you need to make separate thread? Why not just read it's episode thread???
Oct 18, 2021 10:10 AM

May 2015
Nope. People just wanna complain about everything just because, and add the misinformation as well to the mix.

Sakugabooru's kViN's tweet got blown out of proportion like a classic telephone game. He mentioned something about MAPPA's producer for this show being from VOLN, and then the whole shitshow began from there. Now you're seeing smalltime anime news sites calling the shots that the episode was outsourced to VOLN just to stir some heat, as well as misinformed fans spreading such unfounded claim.

kViN confirmed that it's not outsourced to VOLN as the end roll doesn't even indicate it, let alone the number of VOLN staff involved ain't enough to reflect a wholly outsourced episode.

Tip for those who wanna know whether or not an episode was outsourced before calling the shots: check the アニメーション協力 or 制作協力 credit on the ED roll. That's where you'll know where and which studio did it. For Ep2, there's no such credit. Educate yourselves.

Those with dirty minds will find my Steam pic offensive
Oct 18, 2021 5:52 PM

May 2018
Visuals wise, yes. Also the episode was not explained that it was a backstory.
Oct 19, 2021 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
Outsourced or not it was ok visually, nothing special but ok and the transformation was nice to look at.

Unfortunately the backstory and script was about as exciting as a bowl of breakfast cereal, and it's not like this had a whole lot going for it outside of the action in Episode 1 anyway, so without the aforementioned action this loses most(all) of what made EP1 special.

I expect better from EP3 onwards though.
Oct 22, 2021 3:30 AM

Mar 2018
You see, episode 1 is a showcase about the action in this show, but there's no action in episode 2, so...

» Snowflake - Shihoko Hirata «
0:51 ─〇───── 4:54 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹  ↻

Traveler, Please enjoy your stay

Oct 22, 2021 2:43 PM

Feb 2018
I actually liked how they did put more story into it. First episode was just a light show, and aside from that, it felt like a weak episode for me.

The animation in this one was lackluster, but at least you can start relating to the character instead of them being a pair of Looney Toons.
Oct 22, 2021 5:58 PM
Jul 2020
Dinxama said:
I said its not bad,but its supper mediocre,its like the definition of a 7.5,it had ok-ish moment but most event are quite predictable

I agree, also I'm confused asf on how Takt playing the piano doesn't attract any D2's, but he does it in public and it does...
Oct 25, 2021 1:30 PM

Jul 2011
As someone who does not care about action, it was not good for me. Tbh less action is better for me but the whole backstory didnt interest me, so boring and predectible. And they used like 20 minutes on showing the relationship between Takt and Cossete and 2 minutes on the incidednt and Cosette dying? and turning into Destiny!! I wasn’t able to feel sad about her it was Rush and I didn’t like it. Well, that just my PERSONAL opinion.
Nov 2, 2021 10:04 PM
May 2020
I think it is also great!
Nov 19, 2021 11:35 PM
Feb 2020
I didn't realize you could flirt so effectively with music
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

117 by Red_Panda_MAL »»
Jun 12, 9:12 PM

» The Global server of Takt.OP symphony just announced it's eos

Neo_Randomz - Feb 7

13 by Lamnent »»
Jun 2, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

208 by Inconsistent1 »»
May 26, 6:31 PM

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.