So why is this even a question?
Cuz its a debate????
Jul 15, 2021 7:24 PM
Jul 2021
Kind of obvious she has a tan
Jul 15, 2021 7:24 PM
Jul 2021
oldotakudude said:
I would love to see her tan lines.......all of them.
. BRO 😂😂😂😂😂
Aug 25, 2021 8:53 PM
Aug 2021
Honestly I'm disappointed they made here "tan" like bruh that's not a tan. Her entire look is different. Would have been cooler if she was mixed or something and who knows maybe tied it to the story
Aug 25, 2021 8:53 PM
Aug 2021
Honestly I'm disappointed they made here "tan" like bruh that's not a tan. Her entire look is different. Would have been cooler if she was mixed or something and who knows maybe tied it to the story
Nov 16, 2021 12:31 AM

Aug 2018
because she is black of course can't you tell great character my pick for queen of 2021 or you weebs like to say "best girl". If i could punch a weeb on the face.
Nov 16, 2021 12:48 AM

Aug 2018
Hunter_1776 said:
It is weird that they care so much that people think or used to hope in your case that she was mix. Seen some cosplay mix,brown and black girls of Nagatoro they look decent, also some of white girls they look decent too. But people only get mad when a brown girl cosplay her seem racist to me. Maybe we have a large group of racist in our anime community lol. Seen people troll back and comment "Nagatoro isn't white" when a white girl cosplay funny.
Dec 13, 2021 5:33 PM
Mar 2021
Gurifisu-Femto said:
Hunter_1776 said:
It is weird that they care so much that people think or used to hope in your case that she was mix. Seen some cosplay mix,brown and black girls of Nagatoro they look decent, also some of white girls they look decent too. But people only get mad when a brown girl cosplay her seem racist to me. Maybe we have a large group of racist in our anime community lol. Seen people troll back and comment "Nagatoro isn't white" when a white girl cosplay funny.

I swear America and the degenerates infected by them need to be cleansed with nuclear hellfire

Get this shit out of here and keep it in the shitholes it belongs
Dec 15, 2021 11:45 PM

Aug 2018
jpc1918 said:
Gurifisu-Femto said:

I swear America and the degenerates infected by them need to be cleansed with nuclear hellfire

Was that threat? Ok keyboard warrior we both know you aint fighting so stop the BS if i miss understood fine.
Dec 18, 2021 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
she's not dark skinned, she's tanned dumbasss

Hunter_1776 said:

fuck off in the hardest way possible

CrybabyMonster said:
Crow_Black said:
So why is this even a question?
Cuz its a debate????

a debate? to who? 5IQ morons? she's tanned dumbfuck, no debate
Jan 4, 2022 1:43 AM
Mar 2021
Gurifisu-Femto said:
jpc1918 said:

Was that threat? Ok keyboard warrior we both know you aint fighting so stop the BS if i miss understood fine.

Nope, just sick of Americans pushing their low-IQ garbage and generally just destroying everything. Being little more then culture terrorists forcing identity politics into everything

That and friend, i'm not fighting over useless crap. Just too tired of Americans and their bullshit
Jan 4, 2022 2:28 AM

Aug 2018
jpc1918 said:
Gurifisu-Femto said:

Nope, just sick of Americans pushing their low-IQ garbage and generally just destroying everything. Being little more then culture terrorists forcing identity politics into everything

That and friend, i'm not fighting over useless crap. Just too tired of Americans and their bullshit
you are over reaching kid people are just having fun they arent forcing the author to change their characters so calm down. I look at your profile redflags troll page
Apr 14, 2023 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
As I understood she helps swimming club. Also she has tan "lines" in shape of school swimsuit. Thus she has just a tan, but in reality she has quite a white skin.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.