Forums
New
Zenitsu x Nezuko - I ship this couple
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 8, 2019 4:30 PM

Jan 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
deg said:

oh man you are so wrong there i mean have you seen the recent news of it being out of stock? and the current manga sales ranking?

Needless if mainstream shounen or not. You can t predict nor expect Gotouge to follow trash cliche mainstream route of romance. All this depends on the creator.

As far as the series are now. This ship is nonexistent.

lol why so serious? *joker face*

you do not need like the scientific method to disprove this lol

but if you want some logic or "Unless you guys give me good hints" as you said then did Nezuko have some other cute romantic moments with the opposite sex like chapter 51 page 10-11 (we like quoting bible verses now lol)

shipping is usually just for fun just like how anime is for fun too

anyway lets wait and see if you want absolute proof then
Oct 8, 2019 4:39 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Needless if mainstream shounen or not. You can t predict nor expect Gotouge to follow trash cliche mainstream route of romance. All this depends on the creator.

As far as the series are now. This ship is nonexistent.

but if you want some logic or "Unless you guys give me good hints" as you said then did Nezuko have some other cute romantic moments with the opposite sex like chapter 51 page 10-11 (we like quoting bible verses now lol)

That doesn t mean he will end up with Zenitsu. There is no Nezuko x Zenitsu hints at all at this point.

i stick to my opinion Its not happening unless proven otherwise. This conversation is over. I am not debating this any further. For me this is not nonexistent ship.
PrideRoyalIvyOct 8, 2019 4:42 PM

Oct 8, 2019 5:02 PM

Jan 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
deg said:

That doesn t mean he will end up with Zenitsu. There is no Nezuko x Zenitsu hints at all at this point.

i stick to my opinion Its not happening unless proven otherwise. This conversation is over. I am not debating this any further. For me this is not nonexistent ship.

err you said to give you hints then i gave you one and even the screenshots in the previous page

and i just remember that you are a hardcore Zenitsu hater anyway so bye
Oct 8, 2019 5:12 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

err you said to give you hints then i gave you one and even the screenshots in the previous page

I already said again those aren t valids and simply you people reading too much into it. Those aren t hints at all. Obviously when you read too much into it you nitpick every single thing they do of course they will be something but still lack evidence. Either way This is last time I am commenting here. Done I getting tired people hinting something when you are reading too much into it. Like other ships they are also hintless with exception of Tanjirou x Kanao which Are blatanly hinted in chapter 59.5.

Oct 8, 2019 5:18 PM

Jan 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
deg said:

I already said again those aren t valids and simply you people reading too much into it. Those aren t hints at all. Obviously when you read too much into it you nitpick every single thing they do of course they will be something but still lack evidence. Either way This is last time I am commenting here. Done I getting tired people hinting something when you are reading too much into it. Like other ships they are also hintless with exception of Tanjirou x Kanao which Are blatanly hinted in chapter 59.5.

ok but one last thing this is the definition of hint = a slight or indirect indication or suggestion.
Oct 8, 2019 10:03 PM
Feb 2019
Do you think Nezuko said at chap.27.5 ???
May 9, 2020 1:40 PM
May 2020
No,I hate this ship,both of them are my favourite carecters but I hate the ship,it just doesnt work,nezuko is to perfect for him,and it's clear to say he only likes her because she is cute.They have never even had a conversation.I love this anime but one of my fears is that the author will put them together when he decides to pair everyone up,I'm just hoping at some point of the anime nezuko will be saved by some demon slayer dude or something,just a new carecter that suits her and eventually ends up with her,that's all
May 18, 2020 11:30 AM
Oct 2019
Zenitsu is a good boy but as far as Nezuko is concerned she deserves a better husband...I personally like Zenitsu only when he is fighting...he is not a a good character at all...i don't understand how irritating it was listing to him in the first few chapters and episodes...Scream like Dragon ball Z drives me mad...I don't like them for that... Nezuko is much good looking than any character in this anime...I can say she is equal to Kanao...But because of the beautiful dress she is wearing all the time she looks damm gorgeous...Zenitsu on the other hand looks far worse character than me for real...
May 18, 2020 12:06 PM

Dec 2018
Disagree I think Nezuko is a lesbian and I ship her with Makomo! Awwww the lesbians are so cute together and IMO a much better couple

Haven't Nezuko suffer enough already? What a cruel fate to be with to Zenitsu! I wouldn't wish that for my worst enemy.I think she have suffer enough and IMO she should have a girlfriend,,,,YEEEEEEES

May 18, 2020 2:35 PM

Jan 2009
May 19, 2020 4:41 AM

Dec 2018
deg said:

That is also a ship I like . I think Kanao would be a good wife to Nezuko. And their lesbian wedding will be awesome,,YEEEEES! Awwwww they are so cute together♥♥♥

Yuri-CrusaderMay 19, 2020 4:58 AM
Dec 3, 2023 7:23 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Yuri-Crusader
Disagree I think Nezuko is a lesbian and I ship her with Makomo! Awwww the lesbians are so cute together and IMO a much better couple

Haven't Nezuko suffer enough already? What a cruel fate to be with to Zenitsu! I wouldn't wish that for my worst enemy.I think she have suffer enough and IMO she should have a girlfriend,,,,YEEEEEEES

@Yuri-Crusader ........................................ Makamo is dead?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 7, 2019

221 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2019

351 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

302 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2019

281 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1095 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.