Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2018 6:24 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She smiles and blushes a little. Then yawns "I'm getting tired"
Feb 2, 2018 6:37 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would start to slow his pace as she yawned and said she was tired. "oh? do you want to switch to something else for a bit? I'd like to do some push ups if you don't mind waiting for me." he would say to her
Feb 2, 2018 6:43 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She said sleepy "Not at all, I don't mind seeing you do them" Blushes a little.
Feb 2, 2018 6:51 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

He would nod to her, before finding another bench she could sit on as they stopped. " alright, do you wanna count for me?" he would ask her before he would lie down on the ground and get into the push up position, then Theo would begin to do some push ups, he would do at least 50 before starting to slow down a bit.
Feb 2, 2018 7:00 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She counted lowly while staring at him. She thought That's how he has such hot body Blushes more.
Feb 2, 2018 7:14 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would continued to do some more push ups for a while before switiching to do some sit ups. Again he would do about fifty before he would slow down again, He had already broken a sweat before, so at this point she would clearly see it running down his face as he continued to push himself.
Feb 2, 2018 7:17 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She kept counting lowly while staring at him. She really was starting to feel a stronger attraction toward him.
Feb 2, 2018 7:36 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

By the time he was done, all he wanted to do was lie flat on the ground as looked up at Kiany while breathing heavily "whew all done." he would say to himself before he would sit up and grab the second water bottle he saved for himself and start to drink it.
Feb 2, 2018 7:42 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She drank from one bottle she had left while still looking at Theo. She would think Is a crime to be this hot
Feb 2, 2018 10:32 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would notice her starring at him before he looked at himself a little confused "hmmm is something on me?" he'd as with a chuckle.
Feb 2, 2018 10:37 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She realizes she has been staring for so long, she got all red since she couldn't tell him why she was staring.
Feb 2, 2018 10:59 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Kiany wouldn't respond to his question as she was too embarrassed for some reason, he would continue to check himself for a minute before giving up. "hmmm cat got your tongue?" he would tease her
Feb 2, 2018 11:05 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She took a deep breath and said "I-I was checking you out" She got all red
Feb 2, 2018 11:15 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would blush as she told him she was checking him out. "oh.....i see.....is there anything else you wanna see me do?" he would ask her with a smirk on his face.
Feb 2, 2018 11:17 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She shakes her head fast and also moved her hands as a no signal "I wouldn't be able to bare it!"
Feb 2, 2018 11:42 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would laugh seeing her reaction, thinking it was cute, "oh? well alright then, I'm thinking about heading back to the dorms to shower, what will you do?" he asked
Feb 2, 2018 11:46 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"I'll go as well, shower sounds nice" She stands up and walks with Theo to the Lounge.
Feb 7, 2018 7:19 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

Enters with Annalise. He looks around watching the different booths, curious.
Feb 8, 2018 5:38 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Is this by any chance something new to you as well?" Annalise asked as she saw how curious Garrett seemed to look around at the various stalls.
Feb 8, 2018 5:54 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Not the booths, but what's in them. Things I had never seen before... So, what you have to buy to make the desert?" Stopped looking around and now looked at her.
Feb 8, 2018 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
(Again sorry for replying super late. Been super busy with stuff ... )

Annalise Revaris

"Ah i see." She nodded. "Hmm well before we look for what we need, let's explore around a bit. So you can take a closer look at the different new things you see in each stall."
Feb 8, 2018 1:40 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Alright" He said a little over excited while walking around watching everything. Sometimes he stopped to look at something closely and other asked Annalise what it was. If she didn't know either, he would ask the seller.
Feb 8, 2018 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise followed Garrett around. She was amused by his general curiosity to stuff he hadn't seen before. She'd do her best to explain the stuff she knew about, while openly giving up and letting the seller explain when it got to items not even she had seen before.
"Is there anything you'd be interested in buying? To send back to your village as a sample of the new stuff you've encountered over here?" She asked him.
Feb 8, 2018 3:27 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looks around "Everything" he said serious. "Well, maybe not everything... Hmm..." He looks around and gets some sweets "Definitely this" Buys 3 bags of 3 pounds.
Feb 8, 2018 3:40 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

She couldn't help but laugh a bit at Garrett's response. But was glad he ended up not literally buying everything.
"That seems like a good option." She said. "Assuming the kids back in the village are on your mind seeing how you've chosen those sweets. Least... that's what it seems like."
Feb 8, 2018 6:17 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"I'm like a big brother to them, there are 15 child which 4 have powers. They must be missing me so much... But, who knows? Maybe they forgot about me..." he got a bit upset.
Feb 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"You shouldn't think that. I am more than certain that they remember you and most likely await your return. After all, if you are like a big brother to them, how could they ever forget about someone who cares so much about them?" She said to him, trying to comfort him a bit.
Feb 8, 2018 6:59 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"I guess so..." he shake off those feeling then ask her "So, what are the ingridients?"
Feb 8, 2018 9:45 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Hm? Oh right. Umm.." Annalise had to think for a bit, she stood still there, placing a hand under her chin as she tried remembering the exact ingredients. "Ah yes!" She said suddenly as she finally recalled it all. "I need... least from the market here, some raspberries, blueberries, limes, honey and cayenne peppers. The other stuff I am more than sure that the institute's kitchen has it in stock."
Feb 9, 2018 4:30 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Perfect, let's see if they have them." They walk around the market looking for the ingredients.
Feb 9, 2018 9:09 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Mhm, lets go then." She said. She'd lead Garrett around from stall to stall, buying the ingredients as they found them one at a time. Annalise showed great familiarity with dealing with sellers, getting good prices for the ingredients. After a small while she'd finish gathering the ingredients they needed from the market place.
"There, think we are good. Anything else you'd want to look at?" She'd ask Garrett.
Feb 9, 2018 9:22 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looked around and bought another notebook and more ink "Just in case I get short... Which I think I will." He smiled then ask her "Ready to head back?"
linetteFeb 9, 2018 9:27 AM
Feb 9, 2018 9:39 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Hmm... I'm starting to get curious of your notebook. And what you write." Annalise said after seeing Garrett buy a notebook and more ink. "And yes, I'm ready."
Feb 9, 2018 9:56 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He grab part of the bags and walks back to the Institute with Annalise, while saying "I have mention you"
Feb 9, 2018 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Ooh? Is that so? Hehe, I hope it's a good mentioning." She said jokingly as she walked with him. "Want to head to the kitchen from here? Or would you like a moment to drop your stuff off in your room?"
Feb 9, 2018 5:00 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looked at her serious and said "In a good way" then agreed to go directly to the Kitchen
Feb 20, 2018 6:28 PM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

Yuki arrived at the market place with Myla and smiled, "This place isn't actually that bad. Yuki quickly scanned through the shop, "might be hard to find skates, I mean its mostly food and weapons.... I don't see how we could make skates either." Yuki sighed as ice skating with Myla was proving to become challenging. She had this very sad look in her eyes.
@Morika_Kana
Feb 20, 2018 10:54 PM

Jan 2018
Myla Mayfair

She followed her to the market place to find skates. She looked out for the skates as well. When she heard the negativity in Yuki's voice she frowned a bit but then smiled brightly and then went up and grabbed her hands. "Don't give up we'll find them! And if we don't don't worry about it! We can always find something to do."
Feb 21, 2018 10:24 AM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

Myla seemed sad at first due to her own negativity in finding skates, but that didn’t take long. She soon became super optimistic and assured her that they would find skates or if anything they will do something else. ”mhmmm, thanks Myla. Your right, let’s doour best!” After Myla was able to get her back on track, she started to look everywhere. She eventually found some boots that they could use, and she could just make the sharp blade of the skates with her ice powers. That was definitely on the way of doing. ”how about these,” she said while pointing to the shoes.
Feb 22, 2018 10:22 AM

Jan 2018
Myla Mayfair

When Yuki seemed to have felt better she smiled even brighter and nodded"Yes! Thats the spirit!"She said as they looked together she turned hee head fast when Yuki said she found something that'd work.
Feb 22, 2018 12:41 PM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

She but the shoes because they weren't to expensive and apart from that Myla would probably be paying for food since she lost the bet. She then used her ice to make the form of skates. After getting the bag, she grabbed Myla's hand and lead her to an open field.
Feb 22, 2018 5:08 PM

Apr 2013
Skyler Knight

Walking the path she saw on the map the market came into the view. "I think that's it up ahead." She said breaking the silence walking over. She pointed towards the start of the market. She could see buildings, small carts and tents along with sound of people talking and moving about. It appeared to be somewhat of a central place for people gathering. "Seems like a crowded and busy place, but at least it's close to the school." Reaching the edge she continued to let her eye wander around to what she could see from there.

Feb 22, 2018 7:46 PM

Aug 2014
Leon

The distinct sound of a crowded market could be heard as Skyler and Leon approached the venue, and just as she had mentioned the market was right ahead of them. "Indeed crowded. At least you will most likely find what you're looking for in here" he wasn't too fond with big crowds but it wasn't that big of an issue. Leon was in search for a few house appliances which could make cooking easier for him and at the same time some tools that may come in handy in the future. Scanning around the area he found a few stores that seemed to have what he was looking for, "Anything catch your eye" he asked before trying to move around, after all it could be quite easy to get separated and lost in this crowd.
Feb 22, 2018 7:56 PM

Apr 2013
Skyler Knight

Skyler nodded agreeing that she would probably find all that she wanted here since there appeared to be quite the crowd. "I'm sure I'll see it as we walk by. It's hard to tell but I'm sure I'll find what I need as we walk past it. Question is where to start?" To her it seemed like there were shops just lining a walk way. They could go left right or straight. Standing there for a moment looking at the shops in this little corner she spotted a stand with what looked like art supplies. "Actually I do see one I like to stop." She said pointing it out from where she was.

Feb 22, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2014
Leon

"Then let's head there" he started walking over to the store which Skyler had pointed, at appeared to mostly be art supplies and just a few other items. Leon stood there looking at the variety of art supplies just out of curiosity, he'd stay there while Skyler buyed the things she was after. Feeling like there wasn't much else to do Leon idly walked over to her "So you draw?" it seemed like an appropriate question given the situation.
Feb 22, 2018 8:25 PM

Apr 2013
Skyler Knight

"Not draw. Rather paint but not your typical painting." She replied as she looked at the different colors only needing a few select colors that could be use to make multiple other colors by mixing. "It's kind of weird way to paint put I use my powers to paint with rain rather than a brush. It's more entertaining to watch, i'll have to show you it at some point." She said finalizing her color selection before headed over to buy them.

Feb 22, 2018 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
Leon

This was a first, Leon could see Skyler having an artistic side to her but what she said wasn't something he had any knowledge about. "Painting with rain?" his interest most certainly piqued Leon tried imagining how that would work and how it would end up looking, his sense of art was pretty mediocre so this rather unique technique Skyler was talking about was something alien to him. "Do show me sometime" waiting at one end of the store Leon stared at the crowd of people moving around the market.
Feb 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Apr 2013
Skyler Knight

Finishing up she walked back over to where Leon was standing. "Alright I got what I needed from here. Which one to next? Looking for something in particular?" she asked not sure if he had something in mind he wanted to get or not. With so many places and people she noticed him just watching the flow of people. It made her wonder if he was use to this sort of setting. Being a traveler she became accustomed to busy markets like this one. "Maybe something useful for your room or supplies for a hobby?" Sky suggested generic things since she really didn't really know much about him and what he might be interested in.

Feb 22, 2018 8:55 PM

Aug 2014
Leon

Leon turned around and looked at Skyler, "That's all you're gonna buy?" he asked half expecting her to reply with a no. The mention about hobbies made him think a bit more about what else he could find here in the market, at first the only things he really needed where maybe a pot and a few more house appliances but maybe if he found something else he'd consider buying it. "I'm just looking for a simple pot and silverware. If I happen to find a book I'll buy it" reading was about the only thing that he could call a hobby of his besides that there wasn't much else Leon was too interested in.
Feb 22, 2018 9:09 PM

Apr 2013
Skyler Knight

"For now, I'm sure I'll come across something else I want at some point. Not any rush though to get a whole lot of things though. Anyway lets keep moving to see if we see any of those things. Surely if we just pick a direction we'll find a place with them." Skyler started off towards her left just wandering about looking at the different shops and what they had. She easily walked through the crowd of people with ease being use to doing it so often and being small enough so slide through people as she looked around.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM

» Institute -Entrance- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

1001 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.