Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 10, 2017 4:20 PM

Sep 2017
_Ako_ said:
AustinDoujin said:

If you're implying that this is a shitpost it is not. I tried to ask a legit question and people are turning it into a shitpost.

Interestingly, the increase of people who don't even know what to do is evident. Nay, the increase of who creates a not-shitposting thread is increase because of that.

Certainly, I'm assuming you didn't even thought of what do you really want.

*shrug*

I don't see the problem with wanting to hear other people's opinions. And when I say opinions I do not mean "dubs are shit" or "you be you". I mean actual, constructive opinions.
Oct 10, 2017 4:24 PM

Jan 2017
@AustinDoujin you're welcome!
protip: follow jakerams's advice and ask somewhere else. this site is full of people who hate dubs with passion. try asking on reddit and other forums. the "sub vs dub" posts on reddit are less toxic.
Oct 10, 2017 4:26 PM

Feb 2015
AustinDoujin said:
_Ako_ said:

Interestingly, the increase of people who don't even know what to do is evident. Nay, the increase of who creates a not-shitposting thread is increase because of that.

Certainly, I'm assuming you didn't even thought of what do you really want.

*shrug*

I don't see the problem with wanting to hear other people's opinions. And when I say opinions I do not mean "dubs are shit" or "you be you". I mean actual, constructive opinions.

Mhh... Now I'm lost, so you want a constructive opinion on MAL other than "dubs are shit"... Ohhh well good luck with that. It would be far more better to think about the problem alone than asking MAL; you're wasting your time..

Or you're not wasting your time because you're here for the triggered "sub elitist" and "dub elitist" killing each other... Now... Now... That's very interesting....
Oct 10, 2017 4:30 PM

Sep 2017
_Ako_ said:
AustinDoujin said:

Mhh... Now I'm lost, so you want a constructive opinion on MAL other than "dubs are shit"... Ohhh well good luck with that. It would be far more better to think about the problem alone than asking MAL; you're wasting your time..

Or you're not wasting your time because you're here for the triggered "sub elitist" and "dub elitist" killing each other... Now... Now... That's very interesting....

Sadly you are correct. There is much less elitists killing each other and more elitists killing my time
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Making time to watch anime in daily life.

9765 - 3 hours ago

10 by Serafos »»
11 minutes ago

» A very personal question

passtur - Yesterday

34 by Brunilde »»
22 minutes ago

» Modern chill anime osts like these?

Atmogenic - 33 minutes ago

1 by JoeChip »»
27 minutes ago

» Anime you wouldn't watch?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

31 by ickyheat »»
43 minutes ago

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why?

melodyily - Yesterday

34 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.