Forum Settings
Forums

How does it feel like to have a girlfriend ?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 2016 5:26 AM

Aug 2014
It is good if both of you enjoy it, if one side keep lying which sadly happened to me then the relationship is a failure.

Romance and love is awesome, but a relationship isn't simply that, you encounter a lot of stuff too and it may give you some good headaches lol.

Its fine there are other people older than you that never had girlfriends.
You can always try, but it depends on you actually, if you dont go outside or do something then you will stay without a GF.
Jul 23, 2016 5:42 AM

May 2016
having a relationship with someone can be hell and can be heaven
your still young, early twenty, your life-well its possible that you will die tomorrow or something-but its not like having a girlfriend is really that.. nice..
if its nice then why there is alot of people who refuse to have a relationship? chill will ya
Jul 23, 2016 8:10 AM

Aug 2013
iSheep said:
Have you ever felt the sensation of your wallet disappearing?

There's your answer.

My wallet has always been empty actually, so it makes no difference for me

oh wait, maybe that's the reason why I don't have a girlfriend
Jul 23, 2016 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
Sherlupin said:
I'm a 22 year old 3/10 and never had a girlfriend

really ? don't tell me you joined MAL just to look for a GF , I'm much older then you and I never had a GF all my life , as of now I don't think I ever want one ether .
Jul 23, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2016
Raptors0verlord said:
Sherlupin said:
I'm a 22 year old 3/10 and never had a girlfriend

really ? don't tell me you joined MAL just to look for a GF , I'm much older then you and I never had a GF all my life , as of now I don't think I ever want one ether .
girlfriend doesn't matter, it matters if you are yet a wizard or not. That is the real accomplishment.
Jul 23, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2013

Thats just fucked yo lol

OT having a gf feels fucking amazing man. For me it always makes me feel more manly :)

Too bad that my dating pool has gotten a bit smaller lol. But I'll never stop :D
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 23, 2016 12:12 PM

Oct 2015
I got lucky. My gf is pretty much like my best friend. We play video games together, hang out with our friends and are intimate with each other when we're alone. We started out as friends and since we started dating nothing much has really changed besides rubbing our mannerisms off on each other here and there. That and lewd stuff. The best relationships start out as friendships.
Jul 23, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:
For a while, it shuts down your brain and lets you just enjoy life. You know that whatever band things happen, the girlfriend/boyfriend is a port in a storm. It's someone to laugh with, philosophize with and just do something together. It's a deep level of connection.

I miss it.

I second this. I probably don't have to tell you, but keep on trucking man.
Jul 23, 2016 12:17 PM

May 2016
FlatEight said:
I got lucky. My gf is pretty much like my best friend. We play video games together, hang out with our friends and are intimate with each other when we're alone. We started out as friends and since we started dating nothing much has really changed besides rubbing our mannerisms off on each other here and there. That and lewd stuff. The best relationships start out as friendships.

This sounds like one of those genetic routes you see in visual novels with the childhood friend. Lucky Bastard.
Jul 23, 2016 12:27 PM

Oct 2015
Sorakaa said:
FlatEight said:

This sounds like one of those genetic routes you see in visual novels with the childhood friend. Lucky Bastard.

Lmao, that's pretty accurate for the most part. I was actually getting over another girl I was infatuated with for a long time while I was becoming friends with my now gf. But other than that, it pretty much was the generic best friend route lol.
Jul 23, 2016 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
Depends on the girl you decide to date... you might never know... she might be a little cheating ****, or she could be the best thing in your life, or in between.
Jul 23, 2016 3:08 PM

May 2016
FlatEight said:
Sorakaa said:

Lmao, that's pretty accurate for the most part. I was actually getting over another girl I was infatuated with for a long time while I was becoming friends with my now gf. But other than that, it pretty much was the generic best friend route lol.
you son of a bitch. You are living everyone heres dream.
Jul 23, 2016 5:15 PM

Apr 2016
0v33t1 said:
sokawaiixd said:
She'll make you smile, love, cry, whatever

Wait, what? You're saying she gives you your emotions back? That's it, i'm going outside! I'm already broken in the first place, i don't give a shit what happens with my social life at this point >_>

That's the right attitude. If things are bad, it can't become worse rite?
Jul 23, 2016 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
It feels amazing until you know she's worried about something and can't for the life of you make her tell you beyond "I'm fine".
Jul 23, 2016 7:53 PM

Jun 2016
I've been in one relationship so far, it started amazing. Continued on to be normal, then it turned to shit, ended up being fucking dreadful before we cut it off. If I look for a new partner anytime soon, I'll make sure I'm compatible with them first. It's really not all that special OP, I prefer being alone anyway though.
Jul 23, 2016 8:20 PM

Aug 2015
Don't worry, you're not alone. I think a lot of us on MAL are single loners.

And I doubt you're a 3/10. You would have to have some kind of ugly physical problem to be that low. I'm sure you're better looking than you think.
Jul 23, 2016 9:57 PM

Aug 2014
It's sad if you still depressed about never had any girlfriend. Wake up bro it's not something really big, go out with friends or family is better than this matter and you can find happiness.
Jul 23, 2016 10:29 PM

May 2013
Sorakaa said:
FlatEight said:

that might be a bit of an overstatement :J
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 23, 2016 10:50 PM

May 2016
xrockxz89 said:
Sorakaa said:

not everyone who is forever alone wants one of the perfect visual novel romantic high school routes?
Jul 23, 2016 11:24 PM

May 2013
Sorakaa said:
xrockxz89 said:

not everyone who is forever alone wants one of the perfect visual novel romantic high school routes?

nope, some want to be a power ranger ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 24, 2016 12:50 AM

May 2015
FlatEight said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
For a while, it shuts down your brain and lets you just enjoy life. You know that whatever band things happen, the girlfriend/boyfriend is a port in a storm. It's someone to laugh with, philosophize with and just do something together. It's a deep level of connection.

I miss it.

I second this. I probably don't have to tell you, but keep on trucking man.

I wouldn't say to 'keep trucking' though. In my experience the effort you put in most likely won't get returned. It's too dangerous, the scene too cannibalistic and it's better to leave it alone.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

49 by GinIonSui »»
3 minutes ago

» Do Americans reproduce by mitosis?

Dije - 6 hours ago

21 by LoveYourSmile »»
13 minutes ago

» Favorite animal?

Metalboy76 - 6 hours ago

17 by Daviljoe193 »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

1 by Zettaiken »»
34 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

55 by yarwe »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.