Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v3: Sweet War Mafia | Game End | And the Winner is...

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2018 6:39 AM

Jan 2018
Phraze said:
Century_Orion said:

I mean I want the opinions from different people on who might be town or not, so that I can have an better idea on who the majority thinks is innocent, which also helps me narrow down on who to suspect.

@RE1031
Same reply as given to Phraze
I see.. asking for a universal townread + not backreading looks bad tho. and if this is 4 scum 1 tpr, it won't be easy to narrow suspects down.

guess I'll leave the vote on ironace in case I ain't around for phase change.
Karote voted Abu, so they're probably t/t or Karote is scum. the darcs look like possible t/s. not sure who the others are atm. Suzune kinda townreading Fyrus is...understandable? but it could be s/s. will just leave it at this.

You ... understand it?

Please help me out and explain it then.
Jan 9, 2018 6:56 AM

Jan 2018
riku said:
ScarletCelestial said:

As of the point that was made, all they had done was a bit of fluff and an RVS.

Came back Page 6, feels pretty much all fluff again, but with a quote from the game. Saying he was being accused of lurking.

I can say he isn't a lurker now, but riku isn't doing anything to help either. So they are as much use as a lurker.

That's an ignorant assumption to think that my posts are useless, thus they mean I'm equal to lurking. By posting, I have at least given you one piece of information: I am watching the thread, and am informing the players I am watching. A lurker would not provide this, as they simply watch without making their presence known - thus the term.
Each post I have made, has commented a little about my thoughts. I never make my thoughts clear, because that makes me a target.

Erm... Just watching the thread *is* what lurking is. That's how you can tell the difference between a lurker and an inactive.

Why do you think sharing your thoughts makes you a target? That's how people can read others.
Jan 9, 2018 7:15 AM

Jan 2018
So yeah falling asleep and EoD is at 6am my time so obviously I won't be around.

Vote: Fyrusking

I don't see him replying to me, I don't understand town reads on him, I don't understand any of his thoughts and I town read the current wagon a lot more (phraze if I'm not mistaken).

Obviously this is the tl;dr version, so if I'm still here D2 I will go into the details. People can see a bit more if they iso me from yesterday though. Obviously I also won't be around to answer questions (people won't believe how often even when I point out I'm sleeping, people go mad that I'm not online at the same time as them :rolleyes:)

Night though o/
Jan 9, 2018 7:18 AM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
Also I'm not so sure about you pushing an easy lynch candidate down even further.
I don't think he's an easy lynch candidate. He isn't lurking, at the very least, and has managed to defend himself in long "waffle" posts, as I've heard someone else describe it. And even if he were, he has just as much of a chance at rolling scum as anyone else.
Have you played with him before? It seems you knew him before this game. If it's a meta read you're basing your defense off of, I'd understand you more.
ironace said:
@re1031
Ok, so you believe i was exageratting that tally thingy right? Welp, it was my first time seeing that so i may have been ...excited? Eh, and also, care to elaborate on what makes you think fyrus is executioner. I mean, how specifically that role?
He was tunneling very, very hard on TheConq. It was something scum do, but his pickiness on that one player seemed like something an executioner would do. But he could have just easily have been tunneling for the sake of looking busy. I also don't think your interactions with him look good for either of you. You've jokingly suspected each other and completely avoided the actual figuring each other out part.
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
I like this post except for the part where it assumes ironace is town.
wut? You have to consider every possibilities I'm sure you know about this.. saying you don't like it. Does that mean you don't? or is he too scummy for you that you can't assume he's town?
I don't want to wine myself into thinking whether someone is scum or not based on how much they're being suspected. Has never ended well for me without additional information. You want me to consider the possibility he is town? Then give me a reason to. Like I've said, even mislynch bait have just of much chance of rolling scum as anyone else.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 9, 2018 7:18 AM

Sep 2015
So here's a crude iso on Phraze.
I think I'm gonna keep my vote on her.

Jan 9, 2018 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@roz1roz
Here
Way to dodge my question. I actually like where my vote is.

I mean, I think my reads would be perfectly well understood if I said it before people noticed that fact.

Like atm I dislike darc, cause of they having different mindset and opinion then me.
I also really do think that you could be mafia trying to push me cause of current situation. You said your stuff in rather unnatural way.

As of who I like, I slightly like TrashCan and RE atm, but probably enough to really call them as town.

Btw. My truthfulness blessing should continue tommorow.
Jan 9, 2018 7:24 AM

Jan 2014
ScarletCelestial said:
darc-star said:
@scarletcelestial #231 (teach me how to imbed links) your post is too long for quoting, lol

considering the wincon for 3p is “conquer all tastes” or whatever, you think thats an exe?

also, i think you mean my friend, not me for a lots of the times you mentioned “darc”, can we call them friend or something?

I think that RE's case of them being executioner makes sense, but not necessarily true because I think it's pretty wrong to assume. Executioner I have seen before so I at least know the mechanic and with how his entire focus is on lynching a single player, it could suggest executioner. (Abu wasn't a very good executioner, he just quit on his Day 2 target, outed himself, then got shot.)

Friend's (Darc_Star = Darc now and Darcs_Friend = Friend) case for why they are likely TPR makes sense as well.

Since Executioner is a TPR role, it would fit.

However, I'm not ruling out the possibility that he is actually a part of the Mafia. It just feels that with the case on him that makes him TPR, it is a bit more likely.

There is also the very small chance that he might be Town, but it is really infinitesimal at present so not even worth considering.

Eh... could you ignore one thing according to this whole TPR case?

Where did you miss the executioner from?
I couldn't understand the thing about cult with "finding people", but I can with executioner.
So... anyone can ignore this thing and not tell me where tf you didn't get exec from?
Jan 9, 2018 7:26 AM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:

I couldn't understand the thing about cult with "finding people", but I can with executioner.
So... anyone can ignore this thing and not tell me where tf you didn't get exec from?
I've replied to you already regarding the executioner thing.
Jan 9, 2018 7:33 AM

Sep 2016
Darcs-friend said:
So yeah falling asleep and EoD is at 6am my time so obviously I won't be around.

I don't see him replying to me, I don't understand town reads on him, I don't understand any of his thoughts and I town read the current wagon a lot more (phraze if I'm not mistaken).

Obviously this is the tl;dr version, so if I'm still here D2 I will go into the details. People can see a bit more if they iso me from yesterday though. Obviously I also won't be around to answer questions (people won't believe how often even when I point out I'm sleeping, people go mad that I'm not online at the same time as them :rolleyes:)

Night though o/
Why do you townread Phraze again?
Jan 9, 2018 7:40 AM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 1.3

Phraze (3): Suzune-chan, Tainted, Fyrusking
Fyrusking (3): TheConquerer, RE1031, darcs-friend

AbuHumaid (2): riku, Karote
ironace (2): darc-star, Phraze,
riku (2): YourTrashCan, ironace
roz1roz (1): AbuHumaid
ScarletCelestial (1): yurkin

Not voting: roz1roz, Century_Orion, ScarletCelestial

Inverted Tally:

Individual Changes in Votes:

Previous Vote Counts:
Day 1 | 1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | Final | Night 1

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: Sorry for the wait. I will be prodding Century. if you didn't use a colon I may have missed your vote so please let me know if their are any mistakes.

Edit: Typos
logic340Jan 9, 2018 9:32 AM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 9, 2018 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
I'm having internet problems, so don't expect much from me this phase and I won't be here for phase change, it's sad, I was excited for this game. Hopefully it'll be solved tomorrow
Jan 9, 2018 7:49 AM

Jun 2015
@logic340 Hmm could my name please be pronounced in the right way? T_T
A Gift By: Natsukage
Jan 9, 2018 7:49 AM

Jun 2015
@Darcs-friend I forgot about you... but i will still reply!
A Gift By: Natsukage
Jan 9, 2018 7:53 AM

Aug 2011
Darcs-friend said:

Night though o/

i dunno, i guess i could see him as scum, but still think hes more likely to be town than not
but apparently you cant understand me thinking that sharing all thoughts without worrying about how they sound is often towny (that phrasing sounds bad, but you literally said you cant understand the reads, and thats the read i gave when you asked me about it)
Jan 9, 2018 7:57 AM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:
Also I'm not so sure about you pushing an easy lynch candidate down even further.
I don't think he's an easy lynch candidate. He isn't lurking, at the very least, and has managed to defend himself in long "waffle" posts, as I've heard someone else describe it. And even if he were, he has just as much of a chance at rolling scum as anyone else.
Have you played with him before? It seems you knew him before this game. If it's a meta read you're basing your defense off of, I'd understand you more.
His defence didn't really do anything to take him off of everyone's scum list but yeah I've played with him before but that game was pretty slow and relies heavily on mechanical scum hunting and also it's roleplay so I don't have much meta on him but pushing for his opinions like what he did is definitely something he would do.

Tainted said:
wut? You have to consider every possibilities I'm sure you know about this.. saying you don't like it. Does that mean you don't? or is he too scummy for you that you can't assume he's town?
I don't want to wine myself into thinking whether someone is scum or not based on how much they're being suspected. Has never ended well for me without additional information. You want me to consider the possibility he is town? Then give me a reason to. Like I've said, even mislynch bait have just of much chance of rolling scum as anyone else.
You sound like you're town hunting. Welp I won't give you a reason to since ironace is not even in my townblock I'm just being flexible with my read by considering all possibilities that's all.
Jan 9, 2018 7:59 AM

Aug 2011
eugh, so... my vote on iron was sposed to be temporary, just to see what happened
and i guess his (?) return was... good enough for now...
i like that he made an effort to reply to most things directed at him (he replied to a lot at the very least, but didnt mention my vote)
dont like that he made a big thing about being calm about the votes, seems like a lady protesting a great deal about something small

but anyway, probably not the best place for my vote
however, as i just said, king is... standing out a lot, and an easy target, but i dunno if thats scum
and i kinda thought the phraze v suzune was just 2 town not understanding each other (especially with the neutral vs null misunderstanding, and suzune seeming to be mixed on her only town read)
so i dont really wanna vote either lead wagon...
Jan 9, 2018 8:02 AM

Aug 2011
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
His defence didn't really do anything to take him off of everyone's scum list but yeah I've played with him before but that game was pretty slow and relies heavily on mechanical scum hunting and also it's roleplay so I don't have much meta on him but pushing for his opinions like what he did is definitely something he would do.

You sound like you're town hunting. Welp I won't give you a reason to since ironace is not even in my townblock I'm just being flexible with my read by considering all possibilities that's all.

you have a town block already?
i dont really like the whole bottom paragraph, but i should learn not to be so picky about such phrasing...
Jan 9, 2018 8:02 AM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:

Okay then.
vote: Phraze

How do I sound like I'm town hunting?
Jan 9, 2018 8:06 AM

Aug 2011
Tainted said:

did you give reasoning with your original vote there? i feel like you kinda hopped on... suzunes reasoning, but could be wrong

you searching for reasons after the vote rubs me the wrong way, but i guess you could just have been confirming/reevaluating...

also dont like how you start with understanding the confusion that the word neutral caused, but later on seem confused by the continuing misunderstanding

and providing quotes, while it helps others understand, isnt a requirement - a simple question as to why they thought 2 people were s/t would have sufficed there
Jan 9, 2018 8:11 AM

Aug 2011
so... i need to sleep
think i'll

vote: riku

mostly because i dont like the other wagons, but i dont like the pickiness on "lurking", and the whole "not sharing stuff in the thread" mentality is pretty scummy
not confident here, but i dont have time to double check anyone right now

sorry i couldnt be around as much today as id hoped =/
Jan 9, 2018 8:23 AM

Sep 2015
darc-star said:
Tainted said:

you have a town block already?
i dont really like the whole bottom paragraph, but i should learn not to be so picky about such phrasing...
More like a gut feeling town block based on tone and their actions.

RE1031 said:
hmm. If you're scum hunting you would find the scummiest one and the least scummiest would be your town read but the way sound earlier seems the opposite. You're asking me for reasons to townread him so it's like you're finding the most towny and least towny.
Jan 9, 2018 8:30 AM

Jan 2014
vote:Fyrusking

That moment when I'm totaly not confused if vote or unvote count as me voting.
Jan 9, 2018 8:32 AM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
hmm. If you're scum hunting you would find the scummiest one and the least scummiest would be your town read but the way sound earlier seems the opposite. You're asking me for reasons to townread him so it's like you're finding the most towny and least towny.
I'm not sure at all how you came to that conclusion. I'm asking you to give me a reason ironace is town because you apparently want me to consider the possibility he is town, but I have no reason to. If you're going to be defending ironace and shading me as scum going after mislynch bait, then I at least expect you to provide a reason as for why ironace is town, or counter my argument against him.
Jan 9, 2018 8:33 AM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
vote:Fyrusking

That moment when I'm totaly not confused if vote or unvote count as me voting.
Fascinating. What gives?
Jan 9, 2018 8:34 AM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:
I'm not sure at all how you came to that conclusion. I'm asking you to give me a reason ironace is town because you apparently want me to consider the possibility he is town, but I have no reason to. If you're going to be defending ironace and shading me as scum going after mislynch bait, then I at least expect you to provide a reason as for why ironace is town, or counter my argument against him.
Well, reason other than I've been wrong plenty before :P
Basically, I want you to counter the points I've made about ironace rather than dismiss them by calling ironace an easy target.
Jan 9, 2018 8:39 AM

Sep 2015
darc-star said:
Tainted said:

did you give reasoning with your original vote there? i feel like you kinda hopped on... suzunes reasoning, but could be wrong

you searching for reasons after the vote rubs me the wrong way, but i guess you could just have been confirming/reevaluating...

also dont like how you start with understanding the confusion that the word neutral caused, but later on seem confused by the continuing misunderstanding

and providing quotes, while it helps others understand, isnt a requirement - a simple question as to why they thought 2 people were s/t would have sufficed there
- I pretty much just reinforced her reasoning with quotes and the bolded texts and shading is mainly the reason why I kept my vote on her.

- no what the first "neutral" meant ain't reads just literally the "word" which meant not picking sides or anything which is scummy the second one however is just phraze mixing the word neutral and neutral reads and using it to make suzune look bad.

- the quotes is there to highlights phraze's usage of words specifically the bolded text which is scummy.
Jan 9, 2018 8:49 AM

Sep 2016
darc-star said:
so... i need to sleep
think i'll

vote: riku

mostly because i dont like the other wagons, but i dont like the pickiness on "lurking", and the whole "not sharing stuff in the thread" mentality is pretty scummy
not confident here, but i dont have time to double check anyone right now

sorry i couldnt be around as much today as id hoped =/
This is pretty scummy to me. I've always found that scum are way more likely to "dislike" the current wagons without providing much if any reasoning and then hop on another one.
I'd be willing to vote here if it were not for the fact they're currently absent and probably will be during phase change, which gives them no room at all to defend themselves if they're town.
Jan 9, 2018 9:05 AM

Dec 2012
ironace said:
Karote said:

Why are you scared from few RVS votes on you?

not really, if i was scum, i would be though. But im chill. If i get lynched, you'll know why.

''If I was scum''

Your meta means nothing to me, if you know your own meta then you know how to manipulate around it.
Jan 9, 2018 9:08 AM

Dec 2012
ironace said:
Karote said:

Yeah, worded it poorly, my bad there.
But interesting how ironace disappeared all of sudden when people started calling him out for his posts even though was excited before for the game to start moving.

->Well excuse me because i didnt expect to be punched in the gut by real life -_-
->I would have been here earlier if i didnt have to go somewhere today.

Well alright, fair enough.

A lot of people seem to suspect Phraze, do you agree with them?
Jan 9, 2018 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
AbuHumaid said:
I'm having internet problems, so don't expect much from me this phase and I won't be here for phase change, it's sad, I was excited for this game. Hopefully it'll be solved tomorrow

Then I guess my vote on you is useless ..
don't feel like changing it anymore, I'll come later and see what's up.
Jan 9, 2018 9:22 AM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:
No by possibility I don't mean town read.. what I'm saying is ironace could be scum, neutral or town in my reads but I would still consider the possibility that he is neither the alignment I read him because you can't really be 100% sure of your reads that's why I find it weird when you never considered the possibility that he is town.
Jan 9, 2018 9:34 AM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
No by possibility I don't mean town read.. what I'm saying is ironace could be scum, neutral or town in my reads but I would still consider the possibility that he is neither the alignment I read him because you can't really be 100% sure of your reads that's why I find it weird when you never considered the possibility that he is town.
Okay I see. It sounded like you were defending him based on that possibility and sticking to it when I saw no evidence of it. Like who's avoiding ironace, and do you think they are scum.
Jan 9, 2018 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
fyrusking said:
@logic340 Hmm could my name please be pronounced in the right way? T_T
sorry about that it should be taken care of now.

Jan 9, 2018 9:44 AM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 1.4

Phraze (4): Suzune-chan, Tainted, Fyrusking, RE1031
Fyrusking (3): TheConquerer, darcs-friend, roz1roz
riku (3): YourTrashCan, ironace, darc-star
AbuHumaid (2): riku, Karote
ironace (1): Phraze
roz1roz (1): AbuHumaid
ScarletCelestial (1): yurkin

Not voting: Century_Orion, ScarletCelestial

Inverted Tally:

Individual Changes in Votes:

Previous Vote Counts:
Day 1 | 1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | Final | Night 1

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: Century has been prodded. If I don't hear back from them I will start looking or a replacement.

Jan 9, 2018 9:50 AM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:
Okay I see. It sounded like you were defending him based on that possibility and sticking to it when I saw no evidence of it. Like who's avoiding ironace, and do you think they are scum.
I haven't really looked at it xD. That was just some wild possibility I thought and throw out on the spot because suzune said to pay attention to ironace because he's an easy target that scum would most likely flock to so I said that I've also seen some scums who I avoid these people.

Edit: it wasn't darc it was suzune
TaintedJan 9, 2018 10:01 AM
Jan 9, 2018 9:58 AM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:
Also it wasn't ironace it was fyrusking when I said that you're pushing an easy lynch candidate around. I said that because nothing really new came up and you just said the said the same thing to me the same thing you said to fyrus on your debate earlier.
Jan 9, 2018 10:01 AM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
Also it wasn't ironace it was fyrusking when I said that you're pushing an easy lynch candidate around. I said that because nothing really new came up and you just said the said the same thing to me the same thing you said to fyrus on your debate earlier.
Yeah, I don't like repeating myself. But it seemed like you weren't seeing what I was seeing. Like his argument grew out of nothing. But now I know you were townreading him based a little meta and for his persistence (which I'll agree that town will stick to their ideas, but I just couldn't see the town motivation behind it).
So I'll go with Phraze for now.
Jan 9, 2018 10:04 AM

Sep 2016
Also, @Tainted
What do you make of fyrus and ironace's interactions on page 8?
Jan 9, 2018 10:14 AM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Also, @Tainted
lol it's so bad idk why they decided to band together jokingly when they've got fos pointed at the two of them. Anyway there's not really much interaction but I read them as unaligned based on ironace's #386
Jan 9, 2018 10:16 AM

Sep 2015
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
Also, @Tainted
lol it's so bad idk why they decided to band together jokingly when they've got fos pointed at the two of them. Anyway there's not really much interaction but I read them as unaligned based on ironace's #386
actually it's #370
Jan 9, 2018 10:38 AM

Dec 2016
ironace said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I guess I'll have to accept this as an answer, although I disagree with the playstyle. I'm a little uneasy, but I'll let it slide this time...

I honestly dont like how easily you backed off. His argument is not strong.Infact im against his pov on activity. Talking more sure does let the scum on to you, but it also helps town. But nooooooooooooo.
ironace said:
Ok, im all over the place as usual.
I have no town read at all. But i feel i would find out more about these people as time goes on.

->scarletcelestial
->riku
->yurkin
...i feel like im forgetting someone....

I honestly didnt like riki #365, neither did i like SC's #366. I didnt spot yurkin's reasoning for voting scarlet(anyone want to inform me would be nice)

So, out of these, im going to
vote:riku

OK: I missed a word.

"I guess I'll have to accept this as an answer, although I disagree with the playstyle. I'm a little uneasy, but I'll let it slide this time..."

should have been

"I guess I'll have to accept this as an answer, although I disagree with the playstyle. I'm a little uneasy, but I'll let it slide at this time..."

The first suggests I'm completely disregarding it, the second suggests that I am waiting on more, or some time to look into "their hints". The latter in this case.
Jan 9, 2018 10:39 AM

Dec 2016
yurkin said:
ironace said:
how in the world....?just because she/he suspects you or...?

#240 is a scum post. blatant.

Wut. Why do you think that my post was "blatant scum"?
Jan 9, 2018 10:40 AM

Dec 2016
roz1roz said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I think that RE's case of them being executioner makes sense, but not necessarily true because I think it's pretty wrong to assume. Executioner I have seen before so I at least know the mechanic and with how his entire focus is on lynching a single player, it could suggest executioner. (Abu wasn't a very good executioner, he just quit on his Day 2 target, outed himself, then got shot.)

Friend's (Darc_Star = Darc now and Darcs_Friend = Friend) case for why they are likely TPR makes sense as well.

Since Executioner is a TPR role, it would fit.

However, I'm not ruling out the possibility that he is actually a part of the Mafia. It just feels that with the case on him that makes him TPR, it is a bit more likely.

There is also the very small chance that he might be Town, but it is really infinitesimal at present so not even worth considering.

I can't understand what you're asking or who you are asking it too. I presume it's me? Can you try wording it a bit better, despite the whole "I am being forced to say the opposite" thing?
Jan 9, 2018 10:45 AM

Dec 2016
Concerning people:

I think I only have enough time to ISO one/two people. It's going to be Phraze and riku since they are top wagons.

I've already ISOd Fyrus and there isn't any new content besides a wall that basically says "I'm not replying at this point" and "I don't know what an RVS is" despite knowledge of what a Jester is. It feels as if he is pretending to be stupid and I have no idea why someone trying to help Town would do that, unless they're trying to not be shot.
Jan 9, 2018 11:26 AM

Sep 2016
Because I see Phraze as more of an asset, when factoring the possibility I am wrong and she is town, I think I'd rather vote fyrus.
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
Also, @Tainted
It is bad. Yes, it could be one of those too scummy to be scum moments, but again, where's the town motivation?
I do kind of see what you mean with post #370. But it's still a weird post and I can't follow the train of thought...
ironace said:
fyrusking said:
@darc-star

Sure, this may not be the actual reason, it's still a bit suspicious though in my opnion, but as i said, my actual focus here, is his deliberated fear of a group being formed.
Which someone from "Town" would certainly not fear

I say he is the safest choice of target for the first day...

lol, if the group was heaing towards the wrong direction, even scum would not fear it. And i-as town- would certainly be afraid of a group forming THIS early in the game.Late game im fine with it.
Why would you be fine with it late game? Why would early game and late game be any different? And what do you think this group is in the first place?
Jan 9, 2018 11:28 AM

Dec 2016
And a quick read on why Phraze (who is incidentally one of the only two people who has a viable scum wagon at that point) is scum, which isn't developed at all and a quick Town read on RE.
Jan 9, 2018 12:05 PM

Dec 2016

- Up to #300 (because I need to look at riku too and I've got less than an hour)
- Townie to me
- Does give thoughts, despite Suzune's accusation
Jan 9, 2018 12:20 PM

Dec 2016

Summary:
- Fluff and not much else
- The one long post he did was weird
- Scum lean
Jan 9, 2018 12:34 PM

Dec 2016
"Tied votes will in any case result in all tied players being lynched."

(Mathematics: There are an odd number of players. If I assume there is no extra kill one night, then that means if my vote is wrong, then we lose a whole Day phase, which is 24 hours of conversation. If I assume there is one of the two, then it would not harm Town any further.)

It might be better that I do not vote, as it would not harm Town, as opposed to the gambit of voting which would lose 24 hours of conversation if I'm wrong or right concerning Fyrus.

If someone does turn up willing to vote Fyrus or unvote Phraze, I'll be here for the rest of the phase.

(I am of the belief that conversation helps Town.)
Jan 9, 2018 12:41 PM

Sep 2016
It is very quiet for EoD... Who else is here and what thoughts do you have regarding these trains?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.