Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2017 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
Qoco said:
logic340 said:
Qoco says he wants to start fires

Absolutely. Controversy creates topics.

Good thinking for a newbie.

Apr 7, 2017 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Qoco said:

Absolutely. Controversy creates topics.

Qoco isnt new lol

Apr 7, 2017 10:19 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

Qoco isnt new lol

rly?

Apr 7, 2017 10:20 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I agree the votes are bad i just dont thnk anyone one that train is scum, im more inclined to believe either reiynii or kits vote on doki is scum aligned.

Not sure what to think about rinto tho.

Think of me as an Observer of this game. It's not like I can change anything because nobody would even try to hear me out :D
I'll hear you out Rinto. I'm one if the few who appreciates your talents. Will you tell me how you feel about the top the lynch trains?
Kit/grrr/Doki
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 7, 2017 10:20 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I don't think the burden is on me to explain other people's votes. That would just spoonfeed reasoning to them. I'm saying the votes are bad, it is up to them to fix it, either by changing or making their current vote better.
The burden is on you to show why the votes are "bad" as you say. Though I have moved my vote I disagree with your conclusion that they are bad and your reasoning of Claimed PR. I doubt that someone would counter him anyway as if he is town it just leads to outing a bunch of our roles to the mafia. So if you are going to say the vote are "bad" you most certainly have the burden of proving that or I ask you to retract your statement.

You disagree that baseless votes forming a leading train late in the phase is bad?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 7, 2017 10:21 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: Kit
Almost caught up, don't think we could cause a new lynch and Kit has been acting rather strangely. I'll leave grrr for D3 at least.
My opinion on Doki is neutral but I don't think he's bad.

Apr 7, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

idk why u thought the extra role would be a pr XD

Because I misread and misunderstand everything qq

Shinichi-Kun said:

Like i said grrr prob claimed it as a way to lower the zombies guard and lore the them into a false safe haven. True but it would be a waste of a conversion because at some pint or another grrr will prob be lynched

OOC-That why we have a chat just for picture spam :P

So you're suggesting that grrr's claim is completely valid, but since he's grrr and claimed weirdly, zombies will almost certainly visit him thinking no way he's actually the priest and they'd have wasted a night and may even die.

ooc - And sweet :3 Not too sure if you know what you've just gotten yourself into though......

that is one of the possibilities lol

Apr 7, 2017 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Think of me as an Observer of this game. It's not like I can change anything because nobody would even try to hear me out :D
I'll hear you out Rinto. I'm one if the few who appreciates your talents. Will you tell me how you feel about the top the lynch trains?
Kit/grrr/Doki

I appreciate it very gladly ^_^ Thanks for remembering to poke me.

Apr 7, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I agree the votes are bad i just dont thnk anyone one that train is scum, im more inclined to believe either reiynii or kits vote on doki is scum aligned.

Not sure what to think about rinto tho.

Depends on what u have to say lol

Apr 7, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
The burden is on you to show why the votes are "bad" as you say. Though I have moved my vote I disagree with your conclusion that they are bad and your reasoning of Claimed PR. I doubt that someone would counter him anyway as if he is town it just leads to outing a bunch of our roles to the mafia. So if you are going to say the vote are "bad" you most certainly have the burden of proving that or I ask you to retract your statement.

You disagree that baseless votes forming a leading train late in the phase is bad?
I think with the amount of inactives I cannot call them baseless the way you are at the moment. Also the way you frame this is that those boats came after he claimed and they did not so I would like you to clarify that. Lastly I would like you to tell me why we should not go for grrr and why we should believe him or believe that he is town?

Apr 7, 2017 10:25 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Yeah I'm not letting go of grrr for a while lol.
Also, I quoted you a little while ago, but you said that zombies [original 2] know each other (but no secret chat). How do you know that the zombies know each other. I misread stuff so I don't know for sure but I don't see it stated anywhere that the original 2 zombies know each other.
Purity asked the sign thread aa answered in #19

Okay thanks.

PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

Then it'll have to be a clarification claim: why claim so early? and which priest?
Either way, if he's lying, someone will know. Whether that makes him a townie fake claiming for some reason or guilty player fake claiming because that's what they do or if he's actually telling the truth, he needs to be here for that.

A vote isn't going to change whether he is in the thread or not. It isn't a magic summoning horn. Voting for grrr does nothing to clarify that a ping and a question doesn't.

Then you can interpret my vote as I don't believe him.
And there's no harm in asking him for a follow up, since the damage has been done and if he really is priest then he should be getting us to believe him, and the only way I can see that happening is if he explains why he claimed. As Doughkey pointed out, there is the benefit of a townie fake claiming priest since it pushes zombies away from one player and possibly to the real priest. But I can't know that for sure.
Also, why do you think he's town?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 7, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2008
wtf why are there so many new pages while i was asleep

and... i'm a lynch train? lol wow

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2017 10:27 AM

Oct 2014
Kit said:

State one person you'd rather get lynched.

Apr 7, 2017 10:29 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He claimed preist why in the world would any sane town wanna vote him lol
I cannot speak for everyone else but I could see sane town voting they're if that felt that he was a zombie lying or a cult leader then I could see a reason for the vote there. Qoco, RE, and Rinto will have to answer that though.

I don't think that by itself is a valid reason. What else about his play makes him untrustworthy? Meta is completely invalid because I have seen him claim day 1 truthfully.
Apr 7, 2017 10:30 AM

Sep 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Other than herself? Of course she'd choose anyone!

Also, I am not inactive. I'm around but I just don't have anything to point out so hit me up if you guys have any question for me~ ^ ^-)/
Apr 7, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
ummm doesnt "back-up" usually mean they exist after a certain person has died? so how could 2 priests exist at the same time...
This doesn't feel like a normal Kit question. Honestly the majority of your posts feel off to me at this point. The backup would know they are the backup. So while their ability wouldn't be active there would still be two Priests in the game?
I already said, when I was backup I didn't know who I was backup for, so the backup doesn't necessarily know what power they have :/
I probably seem different because I'm playing different. You and other people have said this in the past almost every time I play slightly differently while I'm still town. Just cause I'm not going all-out. doesn't mean i'm scum
I'm not a different person. If I don't seem like the normal kit, what are you saying? You think Kit would act like this under the pressure of being scum? or are you making an off comment? you're voting for me now though so i guess you think I'm scum. I'm sorry I feel so off to you that you feel you need to vote me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2008
Doughkey said:

Kit said:
I think my lynching preference would be cult>zombie>town>none

Why would you prefer to lynch a town over not lynching anyone?
I think I explained this before, the risk of lynching town (with the possibility of lynching scum) is preferable over knowing we won't lynch anyone, not even scum

Apr 7, 2017 10:34 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
I cannot speak for everyone else but I could see sane town voting they're if that felt that he was a zombie lying or a cult leader then I could see a reason for the vote there. Qoco, RE, and Rinto will have to answer that though.

I don't think that by itself is a valid reason. What else about his play makes him untrustworthy? Meta is completely invalid because I have seen him claim day 1 truthfully.

So do you think he's fake claiming as town, legit claiming as priest, or fake claiming as guilty player? He can't be more than one.
Apr 7, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2010
Doughkey said:
logic340 said:
I will also disagree with this one as a little pressure on grrr in the previous game wouldn't have hurt much so I just don't see it the same way you do. Just as Purity said I can see both sides of the claim and if he was lynched today for his shenanigans I wouldn't even be mad.

Speaking through experience, Grr doesn't do anything when under pressure. Grr doesn't care about the game, which is why he will do dumb things like claim priest D1. So if he doesn't care about if he will be lynched or not, pressure votes do nothing. Most you can get out of a lynch train on him is a claim, and well.... ~

If you want to lynch Grr, you do so to kill him.
I don't know how I feel about grrr right now. I have seen his town and scum game there isn't much difference but I think if town tries to deal with him as a whole we can get better results. I don't like policy lynching but grrr would be the closest thing to one for me at this point.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
If it was someone other than grrr I might agree with you but as you said before and even when I said "Resons to not believe: it's grrr" you agreed. So we have two initial opitions:
1. Believe his claim
2. Don't believe it and think about the possibilies.
a. Town lying for whatever reason (we know how well this has worked out for town recently)
b. Zombie lying since it's grrr it's quite possible
c. Cult leader lying this is kind of optimal imo.

So if someone wants to vote grrr with pressure I am all for it because I don't want people sitting around not trying to figure him out until it's just the three of us left again (we see how well that worked out).

2A is my choice, but still not gonna vote him out of the risk of him actually being preist.
What benefit does the town get from him beign the Priest and claiming in the way that he did? He has caused us all confusion if he isn't the Priest I doubt the real priest would come forward openly opposing his claim because it puts us in a dichotomy where one if not both will end up being lynched. If he is the Priest he's made himself useless and if we might be mislynching today then why not a useless PR?

Apr 7, 2017 10:36 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I think with the amount of inactives I cannot call them baseless the way you are at the moment. Also the way you frame this is that those boats came after he claimed and they did not so I would like you to clarify that. Lastly I would like you to tell me why we should not go for grrr and why we should believe him or believe that he is town?

The votes are baseless. Them being inactive and not explaining their votes doesn't add basis to the vote. It still has no basis.

I'm not framing the votes as being after, you are making that up in your own mind. By not providing any reasoning for the actual votes, I instead mentioned the terrible reasoning that has been mentioned elsewhere because that is all there is to mention.

Bluntly, going for grrr is stupid. There has been no evidence outside of his claim that makes him suspicious, so there is no reason to doubt someone who has truthfully claimed in the past. It is quite possible we will lynch our priest which would be horrible.
Apr 7, 2017 10:36 AM

Feb 2014
Okay I see me and kit getting lynched...

I already claimed my role. You decide priest is not good enough and lynch me - sounds cool I respect that (I mean I don't but hey whatever : D ).

But I lynched kit on day 1 last game. Then she hosted a game for you, and now you want to lynch her again on day 1? what is wrong with you : D ?
Apr 7, 2017 10:37 AM

Feb 2014
Oh I get it.. since slepnir is gone, you need Kit to be your new slepnirr. I respect that. (I mean I dont but, whatever).
Apr 7, 2017 10:37 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:

You're the lynch train because you are not acting like normal townie kit. You have very little contribution to this point and you have been a lot fluffier than normal. I liked your first post but you haven't done anything with it from my pov we have less than 12 hours and I have no real feel on you other than you are not asking questions and being engaged the way I am used to.

Apr 7, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Doughkey said:

Why would you prefer to lynch a town over not lynching anyone?
I think I explained this before, the risk of lynching town (with the possibility of lynching scum) is preferable over knowing we won't lynch anyone, not even scum
Now I need you to explain why the risk of lynching town is better than lynching no one?

Apr 7, 2017 10:39 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

So do you think he's fake claiming as town, legit claiming as priest, or fake claiming as guilty player? He can't be more than one.

Of course it could be more than one. I have no proof for any possibility. As such, it could still be anything, hence not limiting it to one. What else has grrr done to invalidate his claim? You need more than speculation to pick one option, you need support from the rest of the things he has done, which doesn't exist.
Apr 7, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I am not using meta as I haven't seen him claim early as scum. There is nothing that makes him trustworthty and the way that claim came out under minimal suspicions makes it look even worse in my opinion. Again if he really is the Priest then he has made himself useless for the remainder of the game. If he is VT lying about it he is helping scum to limit the pool of potential convertee's. Why would you think he is trustworthy at this point? What has he done to earn your trust?

Apr 7, 2017 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
I never said I wanted a mislynch, did I? By purposely no-lynching, you prevent a scum kill. Killing scum is super important before the propagate. People need to get their ass in gear and lynch scum, not town. Not GIVE UP and no lynch. That kind of attitude is going to get us no where. Scum will feel no pressure knowing some people are just giving up for day one. We'll just be stuck with not-so-great reads.

IN the scenario that there's two trains that I heavily believe are town then yes I'm going to try to convince people to vote someone I think is scum. I don't just pile on trains that I think are town because they're trains.

re: town reads. I doesn't matter if I know I will reevaluate them, it will influence people, it will give myself a bias, and it will clue scum to who can pocket me. If you wanna give your town reads then that is your prerogative. What advantage will it bring? If I see a town read up for slaughter, THEN i'll defend them

Apr 7, 2017 10:41 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

The votes are baseless. Them being inactive and not explaining their votes doesn't add basis to the vote. It still has no basis.

I'm not framing the votes as being after, you are making that up in your own mind. By not providing any reasoning for the actual votes, I instead mentioned the terrible reasoning that has been mentioned elsewhere because that is all there is to mention.

Bluntly, going for grrr is stupid. There has been no evidence outside of his claim that makes him suspicious, so there is no reason to doubt someone who has truthfully claimed in the past. It is quite possible we will lynch our priest which would be horrible.
90% of grrr's votes are baseless why dotn you question him about his baseless votes? Matter of fact why don't you question every baseless vote that has happened this game and not just the ones on grrr? Why is grrr so special to you right now as opposed to other players? If he were to flip scum I would come at you next ijs.

Apr 7, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

Of course it could be more than one. I have no proof for any possibility. As such, it could still be anything, hence not limiting it to one. What else has grrr done to invalidate his claim? You need more than speculation to pick one option, you need support from the rest of the things he has done, which doesn't exist.
This works both ways Penta he has not done shit to deserve your trust to this point eitehr so your defense of him is as baseless as the votes you are complaining about.

Apr 7, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
i always announce my rvs what
So since no one was talking I actually went to verify this. In actuality you have only every once announced you RVS in this manner and it was due to being a late RVS vote in TGT game post #83. So no you do not always announce your RVS votes like you did here and I find it odd along with your other behavior thus far.
oh i realized what you meant later but i didn't think it was a big enough deal to correct myself but i guess apparently it is. I had thought you mean giving reasons for my RVS, but you really mean how i said "here is my RVS" right? I did that so that I could separate "infect me daddy" (general statement to the whole thread) from my rvs vote, so ppl dont think i'm specifically talking about rinto. It annoyed me in the past when people thought my general statement in my first post had to do with my vote and it didn't, so i tried to clarify.

Guess it didn't work cause 1. doki somehow still thought i was referring to my vote even tho i thought i clearly separated them and 2. now you're on my ass about it

Apr 7, 2017 10:45 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:

I already claimed my role. You decide priest is not good enough and lynch me - sounds cool I respect that (I mean I don't but hey whatever : D ).

But I lynched kit on day 1 last game. Then she hosted a game for you, and now you want to lynch her again on day 1? what is wrong with you : D ?
Most of your train boils down to inactives being on it. I would love to hear your thoughts on the gamestate at this time. Just claiming isn't enough when we have seen fake claims from town ruining them of late. A little scum hunting a little something to give yourself some credibility would be appreciated. If not then I really don't care if you get the rope or not today as if you are the priest you made yourself useless and I'd rather lynch a useless PR than someone who could contribute and actually gain some credibility in the thread by working out the game.

Apr 7, 2017 10:46 AM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:

Most of your train boils down to inactives being on it. I would love to hear your thoughts on the gamestate at this time. Just claiming isn't enough when we have seen fake claims from town ruining them of late. A little scum hunting a little something to give yourself some credibility would be appreciated. If not then I really don't care if you get the rope or not today as if you are the priest you made yourself useless and I'd rather lynch a useless PR than someone who could contribute and actually gain some credibility in the thread by working out the game.

I dont agree with you.
Apr 7, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
Town will have a death regardless, i was just thinking into the future of not the cultist an easier chance to convert a pr.
What? There are no night kills this game. Theoretically we can win with zero town deaths

Apr 7, 2017 10:49 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I am not using meta as I haven't seen him claim early as scum. There is nothing that makes him trustworthty and the way that claim came out under minimal suspicions makes it look even worse in my opinion. Again if he really is the Priest then he has made himself useless for the remainder of the game. If he is VT lying about it he is helping scum to limit the pool of potential convertee's. Why would you think he is trustworthy at this point? What has he done to earn your trust?

There is another side to not lynching him today - he could get converted and live off the free pass we gave him today - he is that type of guy, he would try to win, he doesn't care by what means or even if he loses .__. It's rather complicated stating who you trust because basically everyone could be bad.

Apr 7, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
Bad feeling like how ruu acted in her game with suzu?
what game? cause i wasn't in a game where they were scum together. bad feeling like i had in the beginning of final fantasy, then i changed my mind, then i ended up being right

Apr 7, 2017 10:50 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Kit said:

only one? i'm going to name two, doki or ruu

Apr 7, 2017 10:52 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

90% of grrr's votes are baseless why dotn you question him about his baseless votes? Matter of fact why don't you question every baseless vote that has happened this game and not just the ones on grrr? Why is grrr so special to you right now as opposed to other players? If he were to flip scum I would come at you next ijs.
Because basically grrr is the easiest to pick at and mislynch, furthermore, grrr doesn't care at all if you lynch him and his suspicions are always wrong. He is a vacant place, I don't like him and I'm kind of doubting we should keep him.
I gotta agree with Kit though, maybe not lynching would be the best??

Apr 7, 2017 10:53 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
I never said I wanted a mislynch, did I? By purposely no-lynching, you prevent a scum kill. Killing scum is super important before the propagate. People need to get their ass in gear and lynch scum, not town. Not GIVE UP and no lynch. That kind of attitude is going to get us no where. Scum will feel no pressure knowing some people are just giving up for day one. We'll just be stuck with not-so-great reads.

IN the scenario that there's two trains that I heavily believe are town then yes I'm going to try to convince people to vote someone I think is scum. I don't just pile on trains that I think are town because they're trains.

re: town reads. I doesn't matter if I know I will reevaluate them, it will influence people, it will give myself a bias, and it will clue scum to who can pocket me. If you wanna give your town reads then that is your prerogative. What advantage will it bring? If I see a town read up for slaughter, THEN i'll defend them
See that is the thing who said we are giving up on D1? Why does NL mean giving up? It could just mean we couldn't reach a consensus? I never said you wanted a mislynch I said that mislynch is worse than a no lynch in this situation and I gave my reasoning. I hear a lot of people say we would go in to D2 with no information but you know what I can honestly say that no mislynch has ever lead to the capture of scum in the games I have played in. Cite something for me if I am wrong though?

In that scenario (where I have found myself countless time) lets say you cannot get anyone to move to your scum pick then what do you do? Just let town get lynched because it's...information? I am just asking people to have a plan just in case some shit.

See you are closing yourself off is one of the things I don't like about you this game. It's a big part of why I am voting for you now. I have no clue what you are thinking and without telling me I cannot guess (kind of like with grrr). So I am not going to guess, if I cannot get a better feeling about you then I will be forced to lynch you because I find you the most scummy to this point.

Kit said:
logic340 said:
So since no one was talking I actually went to verify this. In actuality you have only every once announced you RVS in this manner and it was due to being a late RVS vote in TGT game post #83. So no you do not always announce your RVS votes like you did here and I find it odd along with your other behavior thus far.
oh i realized what you meant later but i didn't think it was a big enough deal to correct myself but i guess apparently it is. I had thought you mean giving reasons for my RVS, but you really mean how i said "here is my RVS" right? I did that so that I could separate "infect me daddy" (general statement to the whole thread) from my rvs vote, so ppl dont think I'm specifically talking about Rinto. It annoyed me in the past when people thought my general statement in my first post had to do with my vote and it didn't, so i tried to clarify.

Guess it didn't work cause 1. doki somehow still thought i was referring to my vote even tho i thought i clearly separated them and 2. now you're on my ass about it
While I was reading this I said to myself I guess that didn't work...lol then your last paragraph starts with "Guess it didn't work..." LMAO what are the chances....lol

Apr 7, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
logic340 said:

I dont agree with you.
Which is fine but unless you are going to give some reasons for disagreeing then this isn't much of a debate or discussion.

Apr 7, 2017 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:

Why and Why? You know I know Ruu's scum meta very well and have nailed her in many a game (the oe scum I can catch). I am not seeing it here so far (though she hasn't been around much). So what makes Ruu so scummy to you?

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:

Why and Why? You know I know Ruu's scum meta very well and have nailed her in many a game (the oe scum I can catch). I am not seeing it here so far (though she hasn't been around much). So what makes Ruu so scummy to you?

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

You're the lynch train because you are not acting like normal townie kit. You have very little contribution to this point and you have been a lot fluffier than normal. I liked your first post but you haven't done anything with it from my pov we have less than 12 hours and I have no real feel on you other than you are not asking questions and being engaged the way I am used to.
lol well sorry for being disengaged cause i missed out on playing live during the entire first irl day. i've told you over and over, how i play depends on a lot of factors, NOT just whether i'm town or not. in fact, my behavior has never changed because of playing as scum... cause i've never played as scum. yet you use this against me in almost every game. i don't always have time to be the town leader or whatever. and i dont always feel like typing grammatically perfect posts and putting on my super-serious persona.

and i don't know what "more fluffier than normal" even means because i've been accused of being "fluffier than normal" in multiple past games now. please don't take my first 2 games ever as my end-all-be-all meta because i get more serious when i'm nervous about playing with new people

Apr 7, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2010
How does a triple post even happen when you can only post once every 15 seconds?

Apr 7, 2017 10:58 AM

Oct 2014
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:

Could you refer me to some posts which you find especially scummy?

Apr 7, 2017 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
lol well sorry for being disengaged cause i missed out on playing live during the entire first irl day. i've told you over and over, how i play depends on a lot of factors, NOT just whether i'm town or not. in fact, my behavior has never changed because of playing as scum... cause i've never played as scum. yet you use this against me in almost every game. i don't always have time to be the town leader or whatever. and i dont always feel like typing grammatically perfect posts and putting on my super-serious persona.

and i don't know what "more fluffier than normal" even means because i've been accused of being "fluffier than normal" in multiple past games now. please don't take my first 2 games ever as my end-all-be-all meta because i get more serious when i'm nervous about playing with new people
I'm not taking it as an end all be all meta though...you seem quite defensive over this. I have played more games with you than anyone else I have played mafia with Kit and I usually don't feel comfortable with you until I wrestle with the idea of you being mafia or town. That means I have vibes telling me town and vibes telling me mafia. I am not getting that here just mafia vibes. Yes your behavior does change from game to game but it's never been this extreme before. Was it other players saying you were being fluffier than usual or was it me? We are almost through the first day and you suspects are and OMGUS against Doki and Ruu who has been less active than you to this point with similar internet issues plaguing her game.

Apr 7, 2017 11:02 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

His claim itself is invalidation. The timing, the circumstance, priest would not claim under those. What benefit do you see the priest claiming under votes with basically no validation (logic's was rvs, quco's was to start fires, and Rosie's was cause kink shaming).
When I say it's only one, I mean that of all three possibilities, only one is true. So which of them do you think? Or are you just comfortable labeling him as town and moving on.

I for one do not believe grrr one bit. In fact, I see way more benefits to guilty party claiming priest.
>Priest doesn't counterclaim because his role is basically only useful when zombies don't know who he is. As a result, grrr gets away with it.
>Priest does counterclaim, making his role useless since zombies are unlikely to visit him. There's even a chance the real priest isn't believed and gets lynched.
Apr 7, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Bad feeling like how ruu acted in her game with suzu?
what game? cause i wasn't in a game where they were scum together. bad feeling like i had in the beginning of final fantasy, then i changed my mind, then i ended up being right
I think he is referring to the K-On game that ran counter to Kitty mafia. I know that Suzune and Ruu were both mafia in Disgaea game but I don't think that is the one he is talking about.

Apr 7, 2017 11:04 AM

Feb 2014
I just realized sleipnir is actually in the game : D . I thought he left MS for good .
Apr 7, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
vote change: doughkey I need to save kit to payback my fault : D . (totally not my mafia buddy.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.