Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2012 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
amikawaiidesu said:
Madoka dub was horrible.

I'll grant that Christine Marie Cabanos was a rather poor choice for Madoka Kaname, but the dub overall wasn't that bad, at least from what I've seen and heard of it. I still have severe doubts as to Cristina Vee's ability to play Homura, which probably won't be put completely to rest until I can finish watching the dub (I'm currently missing the third and final volume). Carrie Keranen as Mami was decent enough, though I still think her attack calls sound a bit off; having seen the show in Japanese first, I guess I'm still accustomed to Kaori Mizuhashi's original performance. For what it's worth, though, I loved Sarah Williams and Lauren Landa as Sayaka and Kyoko; I also liked Cassandra Lee as Kyubey.
Aug 30, 2012 12:53 PM

Jul 2010
I'll grant that Christine Marie Cabanos was a rather poor choice for Madoka Kaname, but the dub overall wasn't that bad, at least from what I've seen and heard of it.

I do admit that Cabanos is rather a dubious choice for Madoka. Heck, I seriously think that Hynden Walch would have been a better choice for her! She could have dubbed Madoka with the voice she used for Yutaka from Lucky Star! That would have fit MUCH better. But for me the rest of Madoka's dub is really good, especially Sayaka, Kyoko, Kyubey, Hitomi, and all of Madoka's family members.
Aug 31, 2012 9:27 PM

Jun 2011
WaterAlchemist22 said:
I don't understand why you're so confrontational. You realize you're in the
English Dub Fanclub, right? Not the English Sub Fanclub? We all prefer dubs, too.

I personally prefer subs, but I'm not going to argue with you.
FastnessofWheelsSep 1, 2012 7:59 AM
Aug 31, 2012 11:55 PM

Dec 2009
FastWheels said:
WaterAlchemist22 said:
I don't understand why you're so confrontational. You realize you're in the
English Dub Fanclub, right? Not the English Sub Fanclub? We all prefer dubs, too.

I thought this club was for people who liked dubs....

Isn't that what you just quoted?
Mar 14, 2013 1:41 AM

Jul 2012
Ef-A Tale of Melodies - I didn't particularly like it's dub, even though I love David Matranga and Hilary Haag. It just didn't click for me. It all sounded out of character, and a little amateurish. But oddly enough, I liked Ef-A Tale of Memories' dub, albeit Renji's voice actor was kinda amateurish as well.

Clannad - Now, don't get me wrong, I adored the dub of Clannad & Afterstory, but some of the supporting characters were just horrid, like Mei (Sunohara's sister), or that one girl from the music club that talked like she had peanut butter in her mouth. Other than a couple of supporting characters, Greg Ayres as Sunohara was just amazing, he's never ceased to amaze me with that weird, yet befitting voice of his. Luci Christian did a phenomenal Nagisa/Ushio. Hilary Haag did the most adorable Fuko, I just can't see her in Japanese, it wouldn't be the same. David Matranga did wonderfully as Tomoya, just magnificent, the emotion in his voice made me cry multiple times throughout Clannad's story, he's one of my favorite voice actors because of his role as Okazaki. Kyou, Ryou, Tomoyo, and all the others fit their roles pretty well, I really enjoyed Clannad in it's entirety, aside from those few nasty supporting character voices.

Honestly, that's all I got. Dubs usually are fantastic to me, so I can't find many flaws, and trust me, I've seen a LOT of anime dubbed and subbed.
Mar 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Mar 2012
Strike Witches (Funimation)- I originally watched the show subbed since:
a) English VA's are usually too old to sound cute
b) The Movie has no dub and I didn't want inconsistencies due to Funimation's Americanised dub; and
c)The sub had Miyuki Sawashiro

When I got the torrent for Season 2, I found out it was dual audio. So I decided to give the dub a try. After all, most of Funimation's dubs are pretty high quality. That has to be one of the worst desicions I've ever made.

The characters either sound incredibly annoying (Especially Trina Nishimura's ear grating Lucchini) or way too old (Anastasia Munoz's Minna being the prime example). On top of that some of the changes to the script, while occasionally quite funny, are often awkwardly timed or out of character.

Stephanie Sheh and Luci Christian, while not as good as the sub, did an alright job as Barkhorn and Hartmann. But the rest of the cast ranges from hit and miss to downright awful.

90% of Sentai Filmworks dubs- Clannad, Angel Beats, Penguindrum, pretty much everything they make is horrible

K-On (Bang Zoom)- Awkwardly translated with sub par VAs that try too hard to sound cute. Not as bad as Animax, but still pretty godawful. That's the dub in a nutshell
Mar 15, 2013 9:17 AM

Dec 2009
SquadmemberRitsu said:
English VA's are usually too old to sound cute

Do you mean they look too old? Or you think they try to sound cute and fail?

I can think of plenty of English voices I find adorable. Moneca Stori is up there... but then I found out what she looked like, and suddenly Kagome is a lot less cute to me. =(
Mar 20, 2013 12:05 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm, some of the worst dubs I've ever heard prolly be:
-Naruto
-Green Green
-Sailor Moon
-Tekken the Motion Picture
-One Piece (4Kids version, of course lol)

Mar 20, 2013 12:50 AM

May 2010
bakaboy said:
Hmm, some of the worst dubs I've ever heard prolly be:
-Naruto
-Green Green
-Sailor Moon
-Tekken the Motion Picture
-One Piece (4Kids version, of course lol)

Still not understanding how Naruto's dub can seriously even considered as bad as everything else in that list. It didn't receive some piss-poor chopped up release like 4kids One Piece and Sailor Moon, and was certainly more faithful than that dub. Yet the dub isn't awkwardly scripted and acted like Tekken, and Green Green. I've watched plenty of Naruto dubbed (Toonami and dvd versions) and subbed, and still consider it to be a fairly solid dub especially for such a long running series. Not saying it's one of the absolute best dubs but there's just way too much effort and competency from to even consider it remotely bad. I dunno maybe that's just like my opinion man.

I've recently been going through my backlog and I have to say Bubblegum Crisis/Crash OVA 's dubs are just plain bad. Scripting is actually well adapted and the male characters all sound fine, but all the female VAs either sound too old for their characters, too over the top, too bored, and the dubbed songs are horrible at worst and mediocre at best.
Mar 20, 2013 8:56 AM

Dec 2009
For the most part, I think Naruto is a fairly average dub. Some of the acting early on is pretty stiff, and Naruto's voice actress just plain gives a lousy performance in my opinion. I recently watched the Zabuza arc, as Naruto was in tears about the nature of death, and the English voice actress was using the same confident, scream-y tone as any other scene--you could barely tell he was distressed, much less in tears, on audio alone.

I also think they didn't put much bother into directing the extras in Naruto. But then, Brotherhood and Bleach have the same problem.
Sep 27, 2013 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
There are no Dubs (barring all 4kids dubs) that I hate. However some dubs that I didn't take to are:

Madoka
Angel Beats (for what they did to TK)
Naruto

I'm not saying that any of these are bad its just that I didn't warm to them what so ever
BallsOfShinjiOct 7, 2013 1:29 PM
Sup People and yes I am the physical manifestation of Shinji Ikari's Balls

And this what elite-sama says to incest
elite-sama said:
I'm against it because I don't have a sister. It's not fair.
Sep 29, 2013 10:53 AM
Aug 2012
I have no problems with the quality of the dubs being good or bad, as that's the last thing on my mind when watching dubbed (and it's the official dub).

My only dislike is when a character's voice actor changes mid-way in a series and there is an obvious difference between the two. With the new voice actor sticks out like a sore thumb. I just go on anyways enjoying all the dub anime I can get. As not every anime are dubbed (Like a lot made in 00s').

And the for 4Kids dubbing, they dug their own grave changing an anime with a wide range demographic for ages and gender just to target kids (like the name itself 4Kids said).
Sep 30, 2013 9:03 AM

Dec 2009
K-Anime said:
My only dislike is when a character's voice actor changes mid-way in a series and there is an obvious difference between the two. With the new voice actor sticks out like a sore thumb.

R.I.P. Kenpachi
Sep 30, 2013 1:05 PM

Aug 2012
Mysterious Girlfriend X (Sentai Filmworks)*
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (Sentai Filmworks)*
Majikoi - Oh! Samurai Girls (Sentai Filmworks)*
Clannad Season 1 (Sentai Filmworks)*
Ai Yori Aoshi (Geneon Universal)*
Dragon Ball Z (FUNimation - Ocean Studios/Canadian Dub)**
Pokemon (Pokemon USA)
Shakugan no Shana (Animax)*
Birdy the Mighty (Central Park)**

*Poor script/translation/localization
**Poor voice acting

Notes:

If you want to watch the original Birdy the Mighty OVAs after watching FUNimation's Birdy the Mighty Decode dub, DO NOT watch the OVA dub as I did. It is really old and the voice acting is just plain terrible. It's a piece of crap compared to the FUNimation dub.

The original Dragon Ball Z dub by Ocean Studios used some weird ass music and even changed the sound effects. At least FUNimation later on released a version that had the original music.

Yes, I liked the original 4Kids Pokemon dub more than the new dub.

Currently, I think Sentai's dubs, on average, are far below the dubs of anime by FUNimation and Aniplex of America. Sentai Filmworks and FUNimation share a lot of voice actors, but Sentai's scripts are so much worse than FUNimation's.
gamer2710Sep 30, 2013 1:09 PM
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Sep 30, 2013 1:47 PM

Dec 2009
The DBZ music was still around for quite a while after the show was re-dubbed with FUNimation's voice actors. I don't think it was horrible, myself.

At the very least, I think it was just as unfitting as the original Japanese soundtrack. Frankly, I don't think DBZ ever got a soundtrack that really suited it, but most of the time, I honestly think the American one came closer.
Sep 30, 2013 4:49 PM

Aug 2012
XTApocalypse said:
The DBZ music was still around for quite a while after the show was re-dubbed with FUNimation's voice actors. I don't think it was horrible, myself.

At the very least, I think it was just as unfitting as the original Japanese soundtrack. Frankly, I don't think DBZ ever got a soundtrack that really suited it, but most of the time, I honestly think the American one came closer.
I personally liked Kenji Yamamoto's soundtrack in Dragon Ball Z Kai before the jig was up. Maybe it's wrong of me, but a lot of his scores, plagiarized or not, sounded good.
Oct 1, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2009
I've not significantly watched Kai, so I can't really say anything at all about that.
Oct 1, 2013 10:05 PM

Nov 2012
Kai is great for its action and slimming of the story. Granted I loved the original DBZ because of all those moments people say are dull and boring. They did make characters look better but the backgrounds stand out now because they look so inferior. Also, As much as I love Colleen Clinkenbeard I prefer the old voice of Gohan personally. So I still prefer the original, but i'm pretty much alone on that.
Oct 1, 2013 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
I'm sure Card Captor Sakura has already been mentioned but holy shit. like most people I watched the dub as a child and thought it was fine. Then when I later decided to rewatch it I didn't last five minutes. A ten year old should not sound like a grown woman.

The Magic Knight Rayearth dub was . . . not fantastic though I still managed to enjoy it despite that. It pinged my nostalgia filter in a good way.

Ghost Hunt didn't really have a terrible dub but I found the main characters voice very grating. And that "Australian" accent hurt my ears.
MemoBookwormOct 2, 2013 12:03 AM
Oct 2, 2013 1:44 AM

Aug 2012
Tomoki_Sakurai said:
Kai is great for its action and slimming of the story. Granted I loved the original DBZ because of all those moments people say are dull and boring. They did make characters look better but the backgrounds stand out now because they look so inferior. Also, As much as I love Colleen Clinkenbeard I prefer the old voice of Gohan personally. So I still prefer the original, but i'm pretty much alone on that.
Eh, I'm on the fence on Gohan's voice. On one hand, he sounded a little more manly to me in the original, which is a plus. On the other hand, Colleen managed to pull it off better when Gohan was still really young (i.e. before the Cell games).

One thing FUNimation absolutely and undeniably got right in Kai was Christopher Ayres's Frieza. Hell of a lot better than the original Frieza that sounded like an old bag.
Oct 2, 2013 5:55 AM

Nov 2012
gamer2710 said:
Tomoki_Sakurai said:
Eh, I'm on the fence on Gohan's voice. On one hand, he sounded a little more manly to me in the original, which is a plus. On the other hand, Colleen managed to pull it off better when Gohan was still really young (i.e. before the Cell games).

One thing FUNimation absolutely and undeniably got right in Kai was Christopher Ayres's Frieza. Hell of a lot better than the original Frieza that sounded like an old bag.

Oh for sure. I was shocked how much better that character sounded with his voice. He really is an awesome talent which is more reason he should be voicing and not directing like we were talking about.
Oct 2, 2013 8:50 AM

Dec 2009
Backgrounds? What? What I've seen of Kai looked exactly identical in every way to the original series, visually. They could have made it by just cutting the filler out of the classic series... kind of like the old US version. That's really all Kai is, except they replaced half the voices, all of which sound worse to me.

Granted, I haven't heard Frieza or any of the new ones past the Saiyan saga.
Oct 2, 2013 10:09 AM

Nov 2012
XTApocalypse said:
Backgrounds? What? What I've seen of Kai looked exactly identical in every way to the original series, visually. They could have made it by just cutting the filler out of the classic series... kind of like the old US version. That's really all Kai is, except they replaced half the voices, all of which sound worse to me.

Granted, I haven't heard Frieza or any of the new ones past the Saiyan saga.

They basically went over and made the animations look better, but the backgrounds were kept the same. Granted I saw a good chunk on blu-ray. So that might have something to do with it.
Oct 2, 2013 12:00 PM

Dec 2009
The animation of the first episode was absolutely identical, shot-for-shot, as the same scenes in DBZ. They wasted their time re-drawing them.
Oct 4, 2013 10:22 AM

Mar 2012
Kokoro Connect is a new entry. Greg Ayres isn't a bad voice actor (He was amazing in Beck) but he's horribly miscast a lot thanks to Sentai. This is no exception. Plus it has the same issues that most Sentai dubs have
Oct 4, 2013 12:54 PM

Nov 2012
SaberKino said:
Kokoro Connect is a new entry. Greg Ayres isn't a bad voice actor (He was amazing in Beck) but he's horribly miscast a lot thanks to Sentai. This is no exception. Plus it has the same issues that most Sentai dubs have

Yep. In "Another" he was also the lead. He wasn't bad. But I can think of a better VA for that role off the top of my head. Josh Grelle could have voiced him much better. Also, Monica Rial as Mei Misaki was horrible. I know Monica Rial is a good VA, but not in that role. I've bashed that dub enough but I can't express how disappointed I am with it.
Oct 4, 2013 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
Tomoki_Sakurai said:
SaberKino said:

Yep. In "Another" he was also the lead. He wasn't bad. But I can think of a better VA for that role off the top of my head. Josh Grelle could have voiced him much better. Also, Monica Rial as Mei Misaki was horrible. I know Monica Rial is a good VA, but not in that role. I've bashed that dub enough but I can't express how disappointed I am with it.
I thought these two series might end up on this thread. I was hesitant because I only watched the first episodes of both, but it is clear that Sentai is just following their usual don't-give-a-crap-about-the-dub attitude.

Christopher Ayres. Stop directing, please. You suck at it. Five series listed on this page were total disappointments thanks to you, including Kokoro Connect and Another. Just stick to voice acting...
Oct 7, 2013 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
I couldn't find the Clannad or Princess Mononoke dubs to be enjoyable. I dunno, they just don't cut it for me, although, for Clannad Luci Christian WAS amazing as Nagisa.
On a side note, Ef A Tale of Memories...not that it was a BAD dub, because it was actually pretty damn good (thank you Luci Christian, Monica Rial, Greg Ayres, etc.), but I can't help but roll my eyes when they spoke with Japanese horrifics. In ENGLISH. Like...what..? Besides that, it's probably my favourite Sentai dub so far (which isn't saying much considering the little Sentai dubs I've seen).
Also, the Evangelion dub took a while for it to actually become GOOD. It was around when Asuka showed up, THEN the VA's did an excellent job.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Oct 7, 2013 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
StillSwingin007 said:
On a side note, Ef A Tale of Memories...not that it was a BAD dub, because it was actually pretty damn good (thank you Luci Christian, Monica Rial, Greg Ayres, etc.), but I can't help but roll my eyes when they spoke with Japanese horrifics. In ENGLISH. Like...what..? Besides that, it's probably my favourite Sentai dub so far (which isn't saying much considering the little Sentai dubs I've seen).
Dammit, Sentai strikes again? They have a horrible track record for that kind of script.

Once again, big bad Christopher Ayres makes another one bite the dust.
Oct 7, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2013
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:
Dammit, Sentai strikes again? They have a horrible track record for that kind of script.

...Wait, what?! This isn't the only dub with horrifics? I can kinda predict Ef Melodies has it as well, but Sentai did it for other shows?!
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 7, 2013 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
StillSwingin007 said:
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:

...Wait, what?! This isn't the only dub with horrifics? I can kinda predict Ef Melodies has it as well, but Sentai did it for other shows?!
Nope. Every Sentai dub that did it was directed by Christopher Ayres, I believe.

Don't know if there are others as well, but the ones from Ayres really stand out. Majikoi, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Mysterious Girlfriend X, and probably another one but I can't recall the name.
Oct 7, 2013 8:39 PM

Aug 2013
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:

Nope. Every Sentai dub that did it was directed by Christopher Ayres, I believe.

Don't know if there are others as well, but the ones from Ayres really stand out. Majikoi, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Mysterious Girlfriend X, and probably another one but I can't recall the name.

I see. Thanks for the clarification.
Honestly, it doesn't make sense AT ALL. If I wanted to hear Japanese horrifics, I'd watch the Japanese dub (part of the reason why I prefer Clannad sub to dub. I like how they handled the horrifics for the Tomoya x Nagisa). When I watched the first ep of Memories, I nearly spilt my drink -_-
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 7, 2013 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
StillSwingin007 said:
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:

Honestly, it doesn't make sense AT ALL. If I wanted to hear Japanese horrifics, I'd watch the Japanese dub (part of the reason why I prefer Clannad sub to dub. I like how they handled the horrifics for the Tomoya x Nagisa). When I watched the first ep of Memories, I nearly spilt my drink -_-
Now you understand my utter frustration with Sentai Filmworks dubs. It is inconceivable how Ayres is still directing. Foster I can understand (the guy who directed Clannad season 1), but I have yet to see a single average to good dub with Ayres as director.
Oct 7, 2013 8:47 PM

Aug 2013
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:
gamer2710 said:
StillSwingin007 said:

Now you understand my utter frustration with Sentai Filmworks dubs. It is inconceivable how Ayres is still directing. Foster I can understand (the guy who directed Clannad season 1), but I have yet to see a single good dub with Ayres as director.

Why I love Funimation and Aniplex dubs so much (and Bandai for Code Geass xD). For Foster, the only dub that I've seen and liked was Angel Beats. I didn't care for Clannad's dub for the first season, but how was After Story? Didn't they get a new director...or...?
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 7, 2013 8:53 PM

Aug 2012
StillSwingin007 said:

Why I love Funimation and Aniplex dubs so much (and Bandai for Code Geass xD). For Foster, the only dub that I've seen and liked was Angel Beats. I didn't care for Clannad's dub for the first season, but how was After Story? Didn't they get a new director...or...?
They in fact did get a new director for After Story. The script turned out better than season 1's, if I remember correctly. For obvious reasons, they kept all the voice actors.
Oct 8, 2013 4:11 AM

Jul 2010
Actually, Sentai isn't the only company to make characters use Japanese honorifics in English. FUNimation did it for Ouran High School Host Club, and a Singaporean company called Odex did it for Shounen Onmyouji, only that one actually worked in context because it's a very Japanese show about the Heian era, and there was no other possible way to translate the honorifics into English without making them sound horrible or choppy.
Oct 8, 2013 7:59 AM

Dec 2009
Some people are apparently really reactive to honorifics being in dubs. I still don't think it hurts the dub at all, if it fits the show. As it has in every case I've seen them used, personally. Ouran High School Host Club, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh... etc.
Oct 8, 2013 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
XTApocalypse said:
Some people are apparently really reactive to honorifics being in dubs. I still don't think it hurts the dub at all, if it fits the show. As it has in every case I've seen them used, personally. Ouran High School Host Club, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh... etc.

I wouldn't say it HURTS the dub per say. It's just awkward to hear. When I'm listening to a dub, I usually don't expect to hear them. I guess it caught me off guard.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 8, 2013 11:29 AM

Dec 2009
Oct 8, 2013 7:20 PM

Aug 2013
XTApocalypse said:
I've never found them awkward, myself.

To each their own, I suppose. Maybe it's because I haven't watched as many anime as most people on MAL have, but I'm used to only hearing honorifics in Japanese dubs
StillSwingin007Oct 9, 2013 4:01 PM
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 9, 2013 7:08 AM

Nov 2012
XTApocalypse said:
I've never found them awkward, myself.

I only find it awkward when I show friends a show that are not huge anime fans and I have to explain Japanese Honorifics to them.
Oct 9, 2013 10:00 AM

Dec 2009
Why would you show your friends a show with honorifics if they're not huge anime fans?
Oct 9, 2013 12:46 PM

Nov 2012
XTApocalypse said:
Why would you show your friends a show with honorifics if they're not huge anime fans?

Because I don't think you need to be a huge anime fan to enjoy Ouran.
Oct 9, 2013 2:48 PM

Aug 2012
XTApocalypse said:
Therein lies the problem. Not all shows that contain honorifics in English are shows that would've been obscure to casual or new fans without honorifics.

Anime English dubs should default to natural (American?) English unless the translators/script writers have very good reasons to keep honorifics. Sentai Filmworks (specifically, Chris Ayres) doesn't have any good reasons; they're just lazy.
Oct 9, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
gamer2710 said:
XTApocalypse said:
Therein lies the problem. Not all shows that contain honorifics in English are shows that would've been obscure to casual or new fans without honorifics.

Anime English dubs should default to natural (American?) English unless the translators/script writers have very good reasons to keep honorifics. Sentai Filmworks (specifically, Chris Ayres) doesn't have any good reasons; they're just lazy.

It is probably what would need to happen. It will more times than not seem odd or out of place. Especially in my circumstance where I have friends that will ONLY watch dub and simply don't care enough to watch a series subbed. If they made it more western than I think in the long run it helps in getting people interested over here.
Oct 10, 2013 2:46 AM

Dec 2009
I really disliked the Lost Universe dub. Although Milly's and Canal's voice actors were good, everyone else sucked. Especially Kane.
Oct 10, 2013 8:45 AM

Dec 2009
Kudos are in order for the obscure Takahashi love in your avvy and sig.
Oct 11, 2013 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
XTApocalypse said:
Kudos are in order for the obscure Takahashi love in your avvy and sig.
Yeah, thanks. Too bad it don't update.
Oct 11, 2013 6:54 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, mine doesn't update, either. I JUST noticed how insanely behind it is.
Dec 21, 2013 11:36 PM

Jun 2013
Elfen Lied!

The only good voices in that were Bando & Lucy (Lucy not Nyu)
Every time any other character talked it was just so horrible!

Yuka's dub *Shivers*
--TrustOnly1
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do you like English dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

coolcat - Apr 27, 2010

326 by Hugh_Jomlet »»
Jul 14, 12:58 AM

» What is a dub song from a children’s anime dub that you love the most?

funtime43_tr - Mar 9

0 by funtime43_tr »»
Mar 9, 9:42 AM

» English dub fan, what do you think of these Japanese dubs of American cartoons?

mdo7 - Aug 31, 2020

2 by mdo7 »»
Nov 14, 2023 5:43 PM

» What are your Top 5-10 Favorite English Dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KidRyan - Mar 14, 2009

261 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Oct 13, 2023 1:55 AM

» In Defense of 4kids/New York voice actors.

funtime43_tr - Oct 25, 2022

1 by SwatKat1990 »»
Jan 18, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.