Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 12 Discussion

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Mar 23, 9:08 PM
Jul 2023
Mahiru And amane finally started dating
Mar 23, 9:24 PM
Mar 2024
good ending to the story + amane's confession was pretty well written
Mar 24, 11:25 AM
Apr 2019
What a fun and purely wholesome show throughout. There was not a single dull episode here as far as I'm concerned.
Mar 25, 3:32 PM
Apr 2021
AHHHHHH she kissed him I know it was only on the cheek but still that’s great development for Mahiru bc we al know she’s shy to even do something like that so I’m happy for her😫😫😫🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Nahhhhhh the class confession was so sweet good for Mahiru defending Amane

Mahiru in shorts is making me act up fr fr especially in that last scene where she hugged Amane👀😩😮‍💨

AMANE CONFESSED TO MAHIRU AND FINALLY ASKED HER OUT LETS GOOOOO they’re so cute man and Mahiru felt the exact same way as Amane both of them were just scared to confess to one another, they’re so adorable man🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💛💛💛

I wanted them to kiss but hey I guess we’ll get that in season 2 this show is just too sweet to not have a season 2, I might read the manga after this but i since season 2 got announced idk if I should be patient and wait for the anime or not haha, it’s just too sweet and wholesome I give it a 10/10 based off how much I enjoyed watching this cute show🥹

I just realized I’m commenting this on the 1 year anniversary when this show ended, I deadass started watching this exactly one week ago I feel lucky for watching the last episode on the EXACT day this goat of a show ended :D😊
Treyv0nMar 25, 4:53 PM
Apr 9, 9:50 PM
Oct 2019
I really loved this anime when it came out, now that I've finished watching it I'm absolutely sure, this is one of the animes I like most of the genre, what a good ending to watch, what a good anime to watch, it was incredible, it was sad at times because I couldn't take advantage of my youth for this, or how I always wanted to have a romance like this and now I can't anymore, but my thanks to whoever wrote this story, everyone involved in the manga and anime, thank you very much
Apr 12, 7:19 AM
Apr 2024
I loved it. Sucks that there is no more.
yo
Apr 21, 7:59 PM

Dec 2022
Hmm this was a pretty decently good romance anime from start to finish. Now that they're dating, I wonder what kind of things they'll do in the future.

May 3, 12:23 AM

Oct 2021
Glad they dated, it was hard for Amane and Shiina to go public but I'm glad they did though... I know it was hard for them since the only one that knows before this episode was Chitose with his boyfriend and Kadowaki, but I'm glad that they officially confessed their feelings
May 30, 7:09 PM
Feb 2023
Lindo romance, de los mejores de ese año
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

212 by pascoal_ofc »»
May 27, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

190 by Anime__x__lover »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

130 by minnaslay127 »»
Apr 22, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

284 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 19, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ricky16 - Mar 18, 2023

150 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 25, 3:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.