Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
May 5, 2021 3:37 PM

May 2021
Username: Kentouo
Favorite Slice of Life anime: K-on!, Given, Hibike, Chihayafuru ... I could go on
Favorite Slice of Life manga: K-on, only slice of life I've read so far
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Violet Evergarden, Yui, ... even here I could go on

I'll watch anime of all different genres but slice of life will always be in my main wheelhouse
May 8, 2021 4:24 AM

Jul 2020
Hello there! \^o^/

Username: s3_j0d1
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Non Non Biyori, Clannad, Nichijou, and more
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Don't read manga. Maybe in the future
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Still searching for a favorite characters
A little bit more about yourself: Shy, not very good at communicating, and hard to find a friend
Search for something interesting...
May 10, 2021 6:20 AM

Jan 2021
Hello ! Just joined the club ! Looking for people to recommend/share anime together. I generally watch all genres but SoL will always have a special place in my heart, especially Iyashikei genre.

Username: -Des-
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Yuru Camp△, Nichijou, Mushishi, Usagi Drop, Violet Evergarden
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Kakukaku Shikajika, Gokushufudou, Ponkotsu Ponko, Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi, Ayakashi Ko, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Komachi (Yahari Ore no Seishun), Rin (Yuru Camp), Oota (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge), Tatsu (Gokushufudou), Ponko (Ponkotsu Ponko)

Thanks for reading. Stay awesome ! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
-Des-Dec 28, 2021 11:52 PM
Jun 24, 2021 2:38 AM
Jul 2020
Soo idk if this club is dead or not but:
Username: kozunxko
Favorite Slice of Life anime: fruits basket
Favorite Slice of Life manga: ao no flag
Favorite Slice of Life characters: basically the whole fruits basket main and supporting cast except Shigure
A little bit more about yourself: I’m an intp 5w4 and except animanga I also enjoy gaming,my faves are Genshin impact,osu and I’m currently playing danganronpa (on the 3rd game)
Jun 28, 2021 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
Username: Mark Antony
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Tatami Galaxy
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Kyon (Haruhi) Watashi (Tatami Galaxy) Honoka Kousaka (Love Live) Yukio Hondo (Handa kun) Hachiman (Oregairu) Onizuka (GTO)
A little bit more about yourself: I am from Mexico, i like drawing and writing histories, i have various ambitions, such as begin a mangaka.
Jun 30, 2021 9:15 PM

Apr 2020
Hi I'm tanaymithari21 - that's my username my name Tanay Mithari call me Tanay
Speaking about my favourite slice of life anime it's clannad and Clannad After Story and san gatsu no lion

And i haven't read many Manga but for the time it's blue box
And to speak about my self if I start I will just keep telling my personality issue, so I was reject once but not normally, the issue really got out of hand and since then it feels like I have started to despise the girls around me, Girls from my country, and I am always trying to see/check which category my personality fits, am I rude, am I kind, or am I the person who make schemes against, I don't know who am I right now but atleast I know that, I'm a Tech and art lover person include science in it and also a person who dosent care about faction, I am satisfied as long as I have two t shirt and to pants and undergarments.
That's all for my introduction
tanaymithari21Jun 30, 2021 9:26 PM
Aug 3, 2021 11:00 AM
Nov 2018
Username: leoshady07
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou, Grand Blue
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Just starting in the manga world (if you all have any recommendations, i'm very thankful)
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Ritsu Kawai and Kazunari Usa from Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou (the supporting characters are also pretty funny)
A little bit more about yourself: Just like to watch anime, read comics, draw and learn languages
Aug 31, 2021 8:19 PM
Jul 2018
Username: M3_2kuuru
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, and Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Beastars, Nichijou, Gakkougurashi, and Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Ai Hayasaka, Mai Minakami, and Akari Akaza

A little bit more about myself:
My anime journey began with SoL and will continue on with my love for SoL. If you want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to ask :3
Dec 3, 2021 4:57 AM

Jul 2021
hi! my name is cas ;p what’s up

Username: caswho
Favorite Slice of Life anime: violet evergarden & fruits basket
Favorite Slice of Life manga: wotakoi
Favorite Slice of Life characters: violet evergarden, hatsuharu sohma, hanako koyanagi,
A little bit more about myself: i really enjoy romance & comedy animes in addition to SoL! i also play genshin so hmu if you wanna play <3
Dec 28, 2021 1:26 AM
Jan 2021
Hi, I'm koman,strange name, but my friend gave his name.

For the slice of life anime that I like are hyouka, Josee to Tora to Sakana Tachi, gokushufudou and super cub.
There aren't too many characters, oreki houtarou.
I very rarely read manga, I read it maybe not the slice of life genre huh.

Yes, I prefer the romance genre, but not much. I don't really like characters with short hair and glasses.
Jan 1, 2022 12:03 PM

Sep 2017
Username: KarlHare
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Urara Meirochou, Yuru Camp, Super Cub, Koisuru Asteroid
Favorite Slice of Life manga: n/a
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Yun Iijima, Mira Konohata, Ena Saitou
A little bit more about yourself: I like most of SoL animes, but my favourites are the moe ones.
Urara Meirochou is my favourite of the genre, but not only for the moe or the SoL, the universe is much rich. I like these animes, that I can imaginate myself in there. Because of that, BOFURI is an anime that I love. He is kinda moe, but not considered a SoL anime.
The others I like for the same reasons that you probaly like, they're soft and comfy, I can watch them if I had a bad day and they'll turn me happy again
Sou brasileiro, se consegue ler isso, pode me adicionar e deixar uma mensagem
Jan 9, 2022 9:14 PM
Nov 2018
Username: tadamu27549
Favorite Slice of Life anime: idk
Favorite Slice of Life manga: don't really read manga
Favorite Slice of Life characters: a lot of them
A little bit more about yourself: i am really kind and will be there for someone to vent their problems too.
Jan 21, 2022 8:33 AM

May 2021
Username: Naneo
Fav SOL anime: Love Live franchise
Fav SOL manga: Yurucamp
Fav SOL chara: Watanabe You
I like to make friends online
Hello everyone, i like Slice of Life and CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Thing) anime.
I'm also like to make a lot of friends online, so feel free to add me as a friend or invite me to a club :)

Jan 31, 2022 1:20 PM
Jan 2020
Hi! My name is Doris. This is my first club at MAL and I can't wait to see those SoL recommendations or discussions! ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

Favorite Slice of Life anime: #1 ANCIENT MAGUS BRIDE! Wolf Children, Mob Psycho, and a lot more to list!
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Horimiya
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Ruth, Mob, Tamaki

A little bit more about yourself: I have a dog n cat. I would say I am looking for friends but ngl I struggle with that lol. Hmmm... Oh I love to read manga to sleep and go on adventures! I also cosplay and love going out to anime-related events.
Jan 31, 2022 9:01 PM

Sep 2020
Username: OmniCheese
Favorite Slice of Life anime: K-on, Clannad,
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Re:Life
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Azusa Nakano
A little bit more about yourself: I have many genre interests (SoL especially), so I watched many. Started making reviews and recommendation hoping it would help anyone know what to expect for the anime I already watched. Feel free to add me as friend and talk about anime.
Feb 12, 2022 4:51 AM
Nov 2021
username-nishant0
fav SoL anime-Silver spoon, Sounds of the sky and Daily life of high school boys
Mar 5, 2022 1:06 PM
May 2021

Favorite Slice of Life anime: Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Favorite Slice of Life manga: oyasumi punpun
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Onodera Yuuichi
An ordinary person who likes anime, manga, books, and music
yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Jun 14, 2022 7:12 PM

Sep 2017
Hellooo

Username: leaf247
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Daily Lives of High School Boys
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Barakamon
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Naru and Mikorin
A little bit more about yourself: I really like to crochet, and want to keep discovering more SoL
Aug 26, 2022 9:38 PM
Jul 2022
favorite sol anime: k on
favorite slice of life manga: oniichan wa oshimai
favorite sol charater: osaka/chiyo from azumanga daioh
more about me: i dont have any interest outside of otaku stuff
myanimelist (or as i like to call it mya) resident JK by day and magical girl by night
Feb 1, 2023 12:36 AM

Jan 2023
Hello

Favorite Slice of Life anime: Non Non Biyori, Hitoribocchi, Asteroid in Love, Konohana Kitan
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Spice & Wolf
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Yuzu (konohana), Hitori Bocchi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» [Game] Vending Machine ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usagi - Jan 27, 2015

1104 by Serafos »»
Sep 21, 3:52 AM

» Manga Recommendations.

Altay545 - Oct 29, 2018

2 by Serafos »»
Sep 16, 1:34 AM

» Favorite SoL Anime

0616Z - Oct 29, 2021

6 by Serafos »»
Sep 10, 5:36 AM

» angry at anime girls

polaroidbear194 - Aug 31, 2019

3 by Serafos »»
Sep 10, 5:31 AM

» What is "Slice of Life" anime?

QuiteAshraf - Feb 11, 2021

3 by Serafos »»
Sep 10, 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.