and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 11, 2021 9:57 AM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
Hime hime, do you read manhwas?
I remember reading "Quishi huanxiang ye" in the past. I didn't finish it, but it was sweet. It felt like a Shoujo Manga, and the art was beautiful. I had a profile picture from it in the past too~ :3
Jul 11, 2021 12:07 PM

Jul 2017
SweetMonia said:
I remember reading "Quishi huanxiang ye" in the past. I didn't finish it, but it was sweet. It felt like a Shoujo Manga, and the art was beautiful. I had a profile picture from it in the past too~ :3

But that's a manhua, hime hime! Manhuas are Chinese and Manhwas are Korean.
I guess hime hime don't read them.
They are quite good. If hime hime ever like to read them, then I'll make sure to recommend gems to hime hime^^
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 11, 2021 12:11 PM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
SweetMonia said:

But that's a manhua, hime hime! Manhuas are Chinese and Manhwas are Korean.
I guess hime hime don't read them.
They are quite good. If hime hime ever like to read them, then I'll make sure to recommend gems to hime hime^^
Eh! The names are so similar... Well, in that case, I never read one....

I don’t know if I have the time, but if there’s something you think I will like, then go ahead & and I will keep it in mind.
Jul 11, 2021 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
SweetMonia said:

I don’t know if I have the time, but if there’s something you think I will like, then go ahead & and I will keep it in mind.

Well, everyone get confused in it xD

I think hime hime like those stories which has romance in it, right?
Then, the best one would be Positively yours. It is still ongoing ^^
I am not that good in recommending romance manhwas since I read manhwas only for action and martial arts ^^;
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 11, 2021 12:27 PM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
SweetMonia said:

Well, everyone get confused in it xD

I think hime hime like those stories which has romance in it, right?
Then, the best one would be Positively yours. It is still ongoing ^^
I am not that good in recommending romance manhwas since I read manhwas only for action and martial arts ^^;
Depending on the romance. I am super picky about love stories in general, as they're usually the same.

Noted, I wrote the name down in my notes too.

No worries, you can try your best, dear Kandy~
Jul 11, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2017
SweetMonia said:
Depending on the romance. I am super picky about love stories in general, as they're usually the same.

Well, "generally" all romance have same pattern:-
ML and FML will not know that they are in love with each other. Then there would be a love triangle and lots of misunderstandings and suddenly in the end, everything would be sorted out.
In the ending panel of stories, there would be a wedding picture xD

Btw, I remember a super duper cute wholesome manga called I am around thirty and finally in love, I would seriously recommend hime hime if you haven't read it already ^^

It's been so long since I heard dear Kandy *bliss*
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 12, 2021 5:00 AM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
SweetMonia said:

Well, "generally" all romance have same pattern:-
ML and FML will not know that they are in love with each other. Then there would be a love triangle and lots of misunderstandings and suddenly in the end, everything would be sorted out.
In the ending panel of stories, there would be a wedding picture xD

Btw, I remember a super duper cute wholesome manga called I am around thirty and finally in love, I would seriously recommend hime hime if you haven't read it already ^^

It's been so long since I heard dear Kandy *bliss*
Exactly! And they often overdo it with the misunderstandings. Sometimes they break up & get together again few times over the course of some series. It sucks in a way. They are supposed to give each other the benefit of the doubt, not get mad like kids over & over. I once tried to write a romance story with a twist once. I think the idea is good, but I never finished it. I still plan on doing that, as I quite like it~
>>>> Or a kissu~

That Manga, does it deviate from the patterns we are talking about?

>>> Oui, it has been quite a while.................
Jul 12, 2021 5:06 AM

Jul 2017
SweetMonia said:
Exactly! And they often overdo it with the misunderstandings. Sometimes they break up & get together again few times over the course of some series. It sucks in a way. They are supposed to give each other the benefit of the doubt, not get mad like kids over & over. I once tried to write a romance story with a twist once. I think the idea is good, but I never finished it. I still plan on doing that, as I quite like it~
>>>> Or a kissu~

>>>>Kissu ones are generally high school shounen or shoujo.

It doesn't at all follow such pattern. MCs are dating from the first chapter & there are NO misunderstandings^^

>>>>Yesu, Lovely, Cutie, Mighty, Loli-hime *sips tea*
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 12, 2021 11:24 AM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
SweetMonia said:
>>>> Or a kissu~

>>>>Kissu ones are generally high school shounen or shoujo.

It doesn't at all follow such pattern. MCs are dating from the first chapter & there are NO misunderstandings^^

>>>>Yesu, Lovely, Cutie, Mighty, Loli-hime *sips tea*
I guess, I guess XD

Wow, that's really awesome. I didn't think something like that would exist :)

>>> Ahaha~ Stop~ ♪♫♬
Jul 13, 2021 12:16 AM

Jul 2017
SweetMonia said:

I guess, I guess XD

>>> Ahaha~ Stop~ ♪♫♬

N-Nani?!! Hime hime has never come across such type of gem-like mangas? O_O. It's not just the only one. Kawaii Hito is also like it. Yes, but the number of such mangas is very very less T^T

>>>> :) Music? :o
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 14, 2021 1:38 AM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
SweetMonia said:

I guess, I guess XD

>>> Ahaha~ Stop~ ♪♫♬

N-Nani?!! Hime hime has never come across such type of gem-like mangas? O_O. It's not just the only one. Kawaii Hito is also like it. Yes, but the number of such mangas is very very less T^T

>>>> :) Music? :o
No, since I don't read that much of them to begin with :3
>>>>> Yeah, let's make this list grow larger & larger~

>>> Are you saying that my words are like musique to your ears? ♪♫♬
Jul 15, 2021 12:37 AM

Jul 2017
SweetMonia said:

I see o.o

>>>>Mission accepted, Commander Hime Hime *salutes*

>>>Of course, hime hime. They are very soothing ^^
Forget not that the
earth delights to
feel your bare feet
and the winds long
to play with your
hair.

—Khalil Gibran
Jul 15, 2021 7:58 AM

Aug 2008
Kai_N_Walker said:
SweetMonia said:

I see o.o

>>>>Mission accepted, Commander Hime Hime *salutes*

>>>Of course, hime hime. They are very soothing ^^
Yosh! I can count you. Comrade!

>>> Aww, ♫ that's sweet ♪♬
Dec 4, 2021 8:12 AM

Jun 2013
I hope it isn't too personal. How did you get popular and gain a huge following?

I've been trying to make connections with people, but it seems not many people really want to connect or they brush me off and ghost. I'm wondering what key am I missing to gaining what I wish to achieve is making more friends.
"Say it again, but sexier." - TRQ

Dec 5, 2021 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
PandaSaki said:
I hope it isn't too personal. How did you get popular and gain a huge following?

I've been trying to make connections with people, but it seems not many people really want to connect or they brush me off and ghost. I'm wondering what key am I missing to gaining what I wish to achieve is making more friends.
No problem, it's not personal at all ^^

I think it's a mix of many things. Being nice is one thing, since I try to treat people as human (within reason). Having many interests helped a lot, since it gave moi many things to talk about. The creation of this café gave me a boost, since it gathered the kind of people normal communities won't care much for, and gave them a place they could call home.

Being with the right people is a key to having friends. You said people brushed you off. There's a chance you were with the wrong people. The kind of people you're incompatible with (With the way the Internet works, I can see easily see this as a possibility). That makes socializing feels like a super difficult task. Just like you try different food to see which one you like the best, doing so with people is important, and the online world makes it easy to do so.. I don't deny that there's the posibility that one may be uninteresting or lacks the skills, but more often than not, a lot of introverts blame themselves for not getting attention, when in fact they are with the wrong people... So the key here is:- work on yourself, but at the same time, find the people you could truly enjoy yourself with.

I hope that answered your question~ :3
Dec 10, 2021 6:28 AM

Jun 2013
SweetMonia said:
PandaSaki said:

I think it's a mix of many things. Being nice is one thing, since I try to treat people as human (within reason). Having many interests helped a lot, since it gave moi many things to talk about. The creation of this café gave me a boost, since it gathered the kind of people normal communities won't care much for, and gave them a place they could call home.

Being with the right people is a key to having friends. You said people brushed you off. There's a chance you were with the wrong people. The kind of people you're incompatible with (With the way the Internet works, I can see easily see this as a possibility). That makes socializing feels like a super difficult task. Just like you try different food to see which one you like the best, doing so with people is important, and the online world makes it easy to do so.. I don't deny that there's the posibility that one may be uninteresting or lacks the skills, but more often than not, a lot of introverts blame themselves for not getting attention, when in fact they are with the wrong people... So the key here is:- work on yourself, but at the same time, find the people you could truly enjoy yourself with.

Thank you for taking the time to answer! You probably have many things to do, so I hope it didn't take out too much of your time.

I guess, it was incompatibility perhaps. The thing is it was with people who have social anxiety. 😅 I'm not sure if people would rather meet people that give off the same disappointment, or they're afraid of change altogether. I understand that people are built differently. It's just...I've seen so many lack empathy and end things so abruptly that they never let things move forward.

Thank you for your advice. I'll try another way.
"Say it again, but sexier." - TRQ

Dec 11, 2021 8:44 PM

Aug 2008
PandaSaki said:
SweetMonia said:

Thank you for taking the time to answer! You probably have many things to do, so I hope it didn't take out too much of your time.

I guess, it was incompatibility perhaps. The thing is it was with people who have social anxiety. 😅 I'm not sure if people would rather meet people that give off the same disappointment, or they're afraid of change altogether. I understand that people are built differently. It's just...I've seen so many lack empathy and end things so abruptly that they never let things move forward.

Thank you for your advice. I'll try another way.
You’re welcome! And please don’t worry about that. I really like to have conversations like this :)

You’re not wrong. I think going with people with less anxiety or are doing a bit better can help here. Compatibility don’t always mean sharing the same problems, but more like enjoying the same things. The standards for fitting in with people like those can be lower in general (although there are still good & bad groups when it comes to any given interest).. Not sure if it’s what you mean, but some really shy people have a super hard time talking, even online.

I wish you the best ^^
Nov 1, 2022 8:20 PM

Oct 2016
How have you been this last year? (almost since last post on this thread)

I've personally been doing pretty well. I'm excited with the seemingly rapid increase in anime quality we've had the last few years.
Nov 3, 2022 7:29 PM

Aug 2008
dionthorn said:
How have you been this last year? (almost since last post on this thread)

I've personally been doing pretty well. I'm excited with the seemingly rapid increase in anime quality we've had the last few years.
I am glad you have been doing well... I have been doing good as well. Life is good, the only missing thing is dedicating some regular time to reading, which I plan on doing once I sort everything out... I am also happy with Anime lately. I recently finished "Honzuki no Gekokujou" & "Classroom Of The Elites Season 2", and I had quite the time with them. I plan on watching Spy X Family part 2 in the near future.

I have been playing Genshin Impact regularly since release, and I got very lucky lately, so I am happy with that~
Nov 8, 2022 10:52 PM

Sep 2017
Just checked out lolita caramel. Its pretty neat! What was software you used to make the vn?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 9, 2022 2:26 AM

Aug 2008
JeremiahOrange said:
Just checked out lolita caramel. Its pretty neat! What was software you used to make the vn?
I am glad you like it! It was made by Ren'Py, a visual novel engine. ^^

Also, nice username you have by the way~
Aug 6, 2023 1:29 PM
Jan 2014
Nothing here for almost 9months :O
Hope everyone is doing as good as they can!

Oh, yes, need a question!
Have you been reading or watched any new manga/anime lately?
Aug 8, 2023 7:08 AM

Aug 2008
PhotoSvein said:
Nothing here for almost 9months :O
Hope everyone is doing as good as they can!

Oh, yes, need a question!
Have you been reading or watched any new manga/anime lately?
Yeah, it's a bit dead~ 

I am doing well. I just finished Dr.Stone Season 3, or the part they released so far, and I can't wait for more.. I haven't read any Manga for a long time though.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (69) « First ... « 67 68 [69]

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5790 by Rythme »»
Jun 15, 3:26 AM

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5800 by SweetMonia »»
Jun 14, 9:20 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1056 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 6, 12:41 PM

» Pan the user above you ~~ V.14 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jun 13, 2020

2433 by TheBigGuy »»
May 28, 3:21 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.