Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2020 8:14 AM
May 2018
[b]Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): doesn´t matter
[b]Likes (genres, demographics, themes): good animation, good artstyle, shounen, fantasy, action, romance
[b]Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): bad animation, bad art, excessive ecchi, yaoi,
[b]Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): should be available legally
[b]Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
[b]Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 161
[b]Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think
[b]Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Owl-san
[b]Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, Gift Exchange :)
Nov 24, 2020 8:18 AM
May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): I don’t really care about length, but please recommend an anime which story is finished, I don’t want to be waiting (or hoping) for a new season (I have too many of those already). Also please stick to anime series, no movies, specials, OVAS, ONAS, etc.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like, and I have watched every genre, but right now I’m in the mood for darker themes. If the story is sad, dramatic, edgy, cruel or f*cked up; I will enjoy it more.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don’t dislike any genre in particular but I’m not comfortable with happy endings if the story is clearly manipulated in order to achieve that. So, things like “everything will be fine in the end because of miracles/power of friendship/MC is OP, etc., are a no for me right now.

Any sub/stream restrictions? Not really, if I can find it online that’s enough.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? I use the Plan to Watch mostly for follow up seasons so I don’t think it will be of much help, surprise me.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 212 as I write this post.

Does your list include everything you've seen? Probably…. But maybe I’m missing a couple.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KilluK

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? Yes, I will create a gift, that’s the whole point of a secret Santa
Nov 24, 2020 8:20 AM
Jan 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I'd rather have a 12-24 ep anime than a long one with many seasons to follow, but i will watch anything as long as you REALLY REALLy want me to.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance that warms up my heart is usually the way to go, but beware, i've seen most of it (don't shy away from Shounen-ai).I always get excited over anime that involves competitions or important arcs with epic fights (Pain arc in Naruto Shippuden, Phantom Troupe arc in HxH, etc).I've always enjoyed mysteries, especially psychological anime that's thought provoking and engaging.I love wholesome groups of friends and i really care for my characters more than the plot (most of the time).Other than that, i'm open to anything that doesn't involve my dislikes.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, any kind of Harem and Meccha are my big 3 no's.Further, Comedy could be a very tricky suggestion, because my humour doesn't always match the humour that most comedy anime has.If you still would like to reccomend me a comedy, i'd let you know Saiki K and elements from Kaguya-sama could be an useful example.
I also don't enjoy Slice of Life on its own, i get really bored so I end up enjoying it if it gets paired with another genre, such as sports or drama.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):As long as i can find it online there's no problem. :)
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):I don't have much on there, but suit yourself.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:127
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Pretty much, yeah.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/crissoopshii
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, i would love to create a gift as well as receive one :)
Nov 24, 2020 8:26 AM
Jul 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Well, it depends, I like short and long series but not less than 12 episodes. Movies are okay too.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): If you look at my anime list you will see that I like almost everything. Mecha, Shoujo, Music, Samurai, Sports, Yaoi etc... It has been a while since I've watch some historical anime (except Moriarty) like "Nobunaga the Fool" or something really... mind blowing(?) like "Zetsuen no Tempest" and I really want to watch something like that again. If you can't choose you can still recommend one of your favorite anime.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Unfinished anime or with sloppy ending like

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Don't have any restrictions.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Absolutely, it would even help me.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 416 now

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes I think so.

Link to anime list: My Anime List

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Would like to also create a gift so gift exchange :D
Nov 24, 2020 8:29 AM
Jul 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): doesn't matter, no restrictions
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): psychological, thriller, adventure, generally bright colors, deep characters, supernatural elements, a plot that makes you think (like trying to solve the issues yourself too)...
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): isekai, harem, ecchi
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions but i will appreciate it if you could recommend a site :)
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 101
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: My Anime List
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes I will create one :)
Nov 24, 2020 8:33 AM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 10-30 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): thriller, psychological, mystery, shounen, adventure or sports
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Mecha and Magic
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes, but I would prefer an anime that isn't on my ptw list
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 132
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think so
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Rezeam
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 24, 2020 8:36 AM
May 2020
Min-Max length:
- If it's a series then preferably at least 12+ episodes that are around 15-24 minutes long

- I usually enjoy most genres I do however extra like either something super duper funny like Saiki K or Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun
- Something complex with a well written storyline that makes yoou more and more eager to watch the anime like Made In Abyss Banana Fish etc
- I also really like romcoms! and I definitely wouldn't mind bl and gl

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
- Though I said I like comedy I dislike very dumb comedies that makes you think a first grader wrote it like for an example Aho-Girl
- I also dislike harems unless it's reverse harem
- Lots of fan-service it seems pointless and boring to me

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
- As long as I can find it online or on Crunchyroll I'm fine with anything

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
- I'd rather get a compltely new suggestion but I don't think I'd mind so if you find a good one that's already on my list then feel freee to recommend it anyways and I'll watch it asap

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
- yes

Link to anime list:
- there you goo

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
- Of course I want to create a gift for another person tooo! I mean this is secret santa right? xDD
Nov 24, 2020 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Under 100 is fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): None in particular, but I guess Romance if I had to choose?
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No Hentai.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I would say no because I am going to watch them, I want something new.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: As of 11/24/2020, 261.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I'll usually forget to add shows, but for the most part it should.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Migly
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll give other gifts!
Nov 24, 2020 8:45 AM
Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): BL, Drama, Slice of Life
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Jojo.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): sub, it would be great if its available on CR or just for free.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 82
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/deadwrists
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i will!
Nov 24, 2020 8:45 AM

Feb 2015
Min-Max length (episodes): Max 2 cours (i.e. 25-ish episodes)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): RomCom/Slice of life/ and if possible winter themed (though not a necessary requirement)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No sport, no action shounen and no OVA's
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, I'm fine with anything.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, or at least preferably not.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 890+
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ruler632
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Let's burden Elf-Hime with an Elf gift, I know she can do it ;)

Nov 24, 2020 8:51 AM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
Min-Max length (episodes): no min, 60 ep max, unless there's a long-running series you really think i'll like
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): dark, elegant, and/or goth aesthetics, mystery/thriller, horror, shows with close boy best friends or gay relationships (whether shounen ai or not), cute/hot boiis, cafe/bar/restaurant settings, iyashikei, super cute + wholesome vibes, sweet romances (preferably ones where they get in a relationship early), realistic slice of life (a la 3-gatsu no lion), high fantasy, stuff with yokai, historical, tragedies, mecha, shows that stretch the brain a little, obscure shows, donghua
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): anything from the top 300 in score/popularity (rest assured i've heard of it), any entry that's directly related to a show i've already seen (i.e. no sequels), hentai/yaoi/yuri or anything that takes the lewd content too far, cute girls doing cute things/harems/shoujo ai (unless you really think i'll like it), plot points that revolve around easily avoidable mistakes, any romantic relationship with someone the older person raised
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): not really, i can even watch raw if need be; just so long as i can find a place to watch with my eyeballs
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): nah
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 718 as of sign-up
Does your list include everything you've seen?: almost everything, minus eps here and there that i've seen at anime club/someone's house, but they're most likely covered under "dislikes"
Link to anime list: hai hai rinku desu
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange. i can even make multiple gifts if you need it ☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
OfDeathandLoveNov 24, 2020 9:04 AM

落ちていく涙さえ偽りと引き換えに
言い訳を繰り返してを生きる
この悲しみの果てにある明日は
怯えてるこの心ただ蒼く染めてく
に塗れた美しき世界で霞ゆく眩しさに
手を伸ばそうとを仰いだ
Nov 24, 2020 8:55 AM

Feb 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): something possible (not beyond 30 if one season, not beyond 50 if several seasons)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): pretty much everything
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi when it's overwhelming with no justification (please no very-known anime aka top 50 of MAL)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 266 (at the time I wrote this it was 266, it may have a bit increased)
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StarThrone
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Nov 24, 2020 9:10 AM

Apr 2017
Min-Max length: 12 eps would be ideal but over isn't a deal breaker
Likes: Psychological, Happy, Mature, Sparkly, Pretty Boys, Badass Girls, any content with those could be nice
Dislikes: Not very fond of magical girls, shows where the only genre is SoL, Super scary shows, The main theme being ecchi
Any sub/stream restrictions?: No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 333
Link to anime list: Here's the Link
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange ^^

Even if helping people is easy,
asking for help is a hurdle of it's own.
Kaoru Gojou

Nov 24, 2020 9:34 AM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
At least 10 episodes. There isn’t a max.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
-Mystery
-Baseball
-Shounen Ai
-Mahou Shoujo
-Romance
I like fluffy, romance (specially shounen ai) and cuteness in general, but I’m also fine with something creepy. I would like an anime with a main cast composed of male characters (except if it is a mahou shoujo, then it is not necessary, otherwise I will get Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE!, and I already know this one).

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
-Ecchi
-Forced or abusive romance
-Hentai, Yaoi and Yuri
-Annoying MCs

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
There aren’t any restrictions, but it needs to be on the internet.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Id rather get something that I don’t know yet, but if there is something in my Plan to Watch that seems to be perfect to me, then I’m fine with it too.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
At the time of this post, the number was 238.

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes, it does.

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/ChihiroMizuno

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 9:40 AM
Oct 2016
Min-Max length: 1-52 episodes or movie 90+ mins
Likes :I like most genres of anime but I do like my anime to have some romance in it. I like anime from the 2010's the most but I can enjoy older shows. I enjoy the 'trashy' genres like harems and isekais but I can appreciate a deeper show with unique aesthetics. I also enjoy SoL shows if it has a good cast.
Dislikes: Yaoi and horror are my least favourite genres. Trashy anime that are too bad to watch. Nothing from the top 100 most popular anime please
Any sub/stream restrictions?: No stream restrictions, it just needs to be subbed in English
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 670
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CammyJ
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I plan to gift another user
CammyJDec 13, 2020 7:56 AM
Nov 24, 2020 9:45 AM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-50 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Action, Psychological. Something different, preferably not mainstream, and something maybe a bit more obscure.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Sports, Shounen, Isekai.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Try not to, but if you want, sure.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 211
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Thorrik?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift as well
Nov 24, 2020 9:54 AM

Dec 2017
Min-Max length:
-I prefer anime with at minimum 10 episodes, although I will accept movies. Maximum is 100.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
-I'm always looking for some sad romance anime, it just gets me right in the feels. Romcoms are good too.
-Any sad anime in general that brings out the waterslide. I need to feel something.
-My guilty pleasure is yaoi/shounen ai anime... I never get tired of it ;)
-Horror anime is something I'm trying to get into, so any horror anime would be cool. Blood is ok.
-Anime with a kind of dark/goth theme
-Thriller/action, psychological, and mystery anime are cool too.
-Reverse harem anime
-Josei
-Any anime with those beautiful *italian kiss* anime boys/idol boys. Preferably something with plot, but I know that's kind of rare to come by.

-Anything ecchi or hentai. Just not my thing.
-Yuri/shoujo ai
-Mecha
-Anime with fanservicey type of girls, girls that are annoying in a way that they act overly sexual, clueless, or tsundere.
-Harem anime (except for reverse harem)
-No anime in the top 100 please !
-ISEKAI.

Any sub/stream restrictions?: No stream restrictions ! I know where to bootleg my stuff.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Preferably no, but if you really insist on something on my list being good, I'll take that.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 172 (As of this post)

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Pretty sure

Link to anime list: Here is my completed anime list, and don't mind the dumb notes I put

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll do the gift exchange !
TokyoFellNov 24, 2020 10:21 AM

『 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 』
Nov 24, 2020 10:03 AM
Sep 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): none
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I’m open to really any genre/demographic/theme
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * No yaoi type of stuff
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Would prefer it to be on Netflix crunchy roll or amazon prime video but it doesn't really matter all that much
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Would be better if it wasn't on it, but yes it can be
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 81
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ahkross
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Sep 2020
Hewo! It's my first time doing these and I'm so excited!

Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really care how long it is, but i do like short animes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Spice of life, Romance, Action
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I kinda don't like horror anime so uh ya :D
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I watch my anime almost everywhere so haha.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes because i am gonna watch it anyway XD
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: ieieie i should have more but I'm just too lazy to add them so 12 :)
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: n 0, just most of it :)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Cookieoooo
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: oml i love giving other people gifts so y e s i do

Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything is fine with me.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I prefer Romance or Comedy but everything is fine with me except
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions :)
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I don't see why it can't be so, yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 68
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kettune
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to create a gift for someone :)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Nov 24, 2020 10:07 AM
Aug 2020
- Preferably more than 10 episodes long
- No max
- Romance is probably my favourite genre, my favourite kind of romance anime is the kind where you can actually see the couple together (even if its just for a few episodes)
- I like most genres and am willing to try them but the main ones i like are: Romance, SoL, Comedy, Shounen and action.
- I also like Isekais especially like log horizon or SAO
- I like fantasy too.
- I really enjoy female MC's who are strong
- I love stories of the underdog where they have to train a lot to beat everyone.
- I dislike romances between blood-related syblings and Harems. (i prefer them to actually be a couple not swamped by 5 different girls)
- I dislike MC's who are dense and oblivious to everything thats going on around them
- Boys love, pls no yaoi
- I dislike bad endings/tragic endings (unless the tragic ending is really good)
- No restrictions
- Id prefer it if it wasn't on my PTW but if it is, i don't mind.
- Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kairito_
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
- I will create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange)
Nov 24, 2020 10:07 AM
Mar 2018
- I'm ok with 12,24,50 episodes. I'd say the cap is on 200, but the less the better!

- Sad anime? One that would make me cry. I cried with little anime out of every drama I saw
- Romance, shounen, comedy, SoL and action are cool
- Lately I've been interested in seinens!
- To sum up, anything is fine lol.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
- No anime from the top 50-100! I have most likely already watched them.
- I'm open to anything other than CGDCT as the center of the story

- No

- I'm most likely going to watch whatever is on my plan to watch, but if for some reason I've been missing a really good anime thats on my list, then go ahead!

- Most likely. I might be missing something, but chances are you won't recommend that 1-2 animes I forgot to add

❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Corvida?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange!
Nov 24, 2020 10:10 AM
Nov 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 10-60 episodes, movie of any length is also acceptable
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm fine with any genre, and I don't care how popular or obscure it is. Something with a focus on well written characters. I am a fan of psychological elements as well. My favourites could give a better idea of what I like in a show.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shows that don't stand out from the rest in any aspect, mainstream or otherwise.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): needs to be available to watch anywhere online, subbed in English
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 87
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Evan_Gorgon
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 10:17 AM

Nov 2016
Min-Max length:
- I basically prefer shorter series with 13-26 episodes, but I won't run away from longer ones either.
- I'm also open to movies, OVAs or ONAs, even though I mainly watch series.

- I guess you could say my favourite genre is sports, but I've seen almost all of them that are available with english sub. If I haven't seen it, then I'm struggling with it for some reason, the main cast is made of girls or it seems to be about some kind of 'brutal' martial arts (e.g. boxing) which I do not like. But feel free to persuade me :)
- Other than sports I'm open for most genres, lately I seem to like shounen-ai, mystery and I always liked historical ones (especially those about the Sengoku period).
- I have a soft spot for siblings (featuring a true sibling-like relationship), overflowing cuteness (like Miira no kaikata) and well made idol/music themed animes as long as they are not mainly about girls.
- If you know some more complex story with more POVs (e.g. Durarara!!), you've hit the bullseye.
- I've been longing for some adorable romance for a while now, but I'm pretty picky about that.
- Story-vise it can be one with some deeper meaning or something light, every day setting with kindness and adorable characters as well. (Nowadays preferably the latter, but I really like well-made deeper ones.)
- You can win me over with male characters with droopy-eyes, who have seemingly no care for anything in the world, but in some cases they show affection, care and so on. Can also be badass.

Dislikes:
- Please do not come with some dumb story or totally dumb, annoying MC. Also please avoid any anime with children as main characters.
- I'm not into hardcore horror, excessive ecchi and male fanservice especially if it's unreasonable and it's popping up every 15 seconds.
- Somehow I've never been able to bring myself to watch classics like Pokemon or Dragon Ball and I won't ever be (I think).
- I do not like animes with non-humanoid characters, especially with animals (except for pets).
- I ultimately dislike fluffy little girls with voice that could shatter the glass.
- Top 100, too mainstream, especially mainstream shounen.
- Yuri, shoujo-ai, kids, hentai.

Any sub/stream restrictions?:
- Please let it be available with eng sub online. (Even better if it's available with french or german sub as well, if it is, I promise I will watch it in that language.)

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
- My "Plan to watch" list is an actual black hole, if something is put there it will remain there. Meaning if I haven't watched it yet, I probably won't (except for the "not yet aired" and some other lucky ones) so please avoid them.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 428 (as of now)

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly, at least I'm aiming for that.

Link to anime list: Anime list

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
KethtaNov 24, 2020 10:43 AM
Nov 24, 2020 10:29 AM
Nov 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
As a minimum, I would like something that is at least one cour long (around 12 episodes) but a little shorter is ok. As a maximum, around 4 cours is good (between 40-60 episodes).

I can enjoy pretty much any genre but gravitate towards psychological, dementia, slice of life/iyashikei/moe, shoujo. I am interested in shows that are a little under the radar or niche.

I don't think a genre in an of itself can be bad but have had less luck overall with harem, isekai, ecchi and idol shows. Don't let that stop you recommending these genres though as I'm sure there are some great ones out there!

No restrictions.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
I would rather a show that isn't on my PtW but it is ok, as long as it isn't marked as medium or high priority.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Pretty much aside from some Pokemon and Digimon from when I was a kid.

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ongnissim?status=7

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange

Nov 24, 2020 10:35 AM
Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I'd say I would prefer something that has between 12 and 30 episodes, it can have multiple seasons, it's just that I'd prefer not to start something excessively long.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Everything is fine, I usually watch till the end everything I start, regardless of genre. Though I particularly like isekai and thrillers.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'd rather not watch something ecxessively ecchi; I like a bit of fanservice but when it's too much it's too much. I also dislike harem stuff, if that is the only focus of the show. Also please avoid airing anime.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything that can be watched subbed online is fine
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 58
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_DM91_
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd rather not give any requests, since it's the first event I participate in and I have watched a relatively small amount of shows
Nov 24, 2020 10:42 AM
Feb 2020
- Preferably 1-2 cours in length and Movies, OVAs, etc are completely fine.
- I'll watch just about anything, but some of my favorites are Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Historical, Mystery, Psychological, Samurai, Supernatural, and Thriller.
- I have no preference for demographics.
- The only theme I can think of is Dark Fantasy.
- Cars, Dementia, Ecchi, Harem, Hentai, Romance, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai, Yaoi, and Yuri. I don't necessarily dislike any genre. These are just the ones I don't watch very often.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope. As long as it's somewhat easy to find online.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 395
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mr_Duke_
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll give a gift.
Nov 24, 2020 10:45 AM
Oct 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 0 - 25
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Some kind of supernatural, action, fortnite.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Trash shounen, slice of life and the school romance comedy trio.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 204
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ErkiSture?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Both
Nov 24, 2020 10:45 AM

Jan 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12 - 26
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): ((anything works)), but winter theme would be nice, and I guess im lonely so romance could work
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * no shounen or shounen ai
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 262
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/K1R3
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: can do both
Nov 24, 2020 10:47 AM
May 2020
❅ Dont care about length
❅ MC as a villian/unique power systems
❅ Self centered main character, think Daisuke from revisions
❅ I have crunchy roll vrv hulu and netflix
❅ No, reccomendation is not on my plan to watch
❅ 38
❅ yes
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Novacash
Nov 24, 2020 10:53 AM
Nov 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):Around 50ish
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Psychological, Drama, Thriller
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, Romance
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):As long as there is a sub version I'll manage
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):nay
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:154
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:yup
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Norra_21
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:I absolutely plan on creating a gift for another user.
Norra_21Nov 24, 2020 10:57 AM
Nov 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Jan 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):12-80

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, Horror, Psychological, Thriller, Comedy, Sci-fi, slice of life, gritty/dark, dystopian, supernatural.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem, Mecha, Sports, Shonen, Shoujo CGI, bad anime (i.e less than a score of 6).

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, unless it's a struggle :)

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 80

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cammue

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
cammueNov 24, 2020 11:37 AM
Hi
Nov 24, 2020 11:03 AM
Oct 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):don't care
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):slice of life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): gay animes
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):has to be on hulu
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):sure
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:43
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes maybe
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/acatski
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:elf gift
Nov 24, 2020 11:10 AM
May 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I usually prefer shorter animes but anything is fine,
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I enjoy a good Comedy. Action and adventure shows are fine too.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of lifes I usually tend to avoid since I don't usually find them funny. (Nothing on the top 150 please.)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Around 90
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Unascertained
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
❄️ Min-Max length :
 — I want a series not a movie, but no minimum. One of my favourite action series is only 6 episode long.
 — 70ish episodes max, although if it's longer than about 30ish episodes, please make sure it's split into seasons.

☃️ Likes :
 — My absolute favourite genre is drama, with my top four anime being Princess Tutu, Bartender, 3-gatsu no Lion, and Kuzu no Honkai.
 — I also like thrillers such as Kaiji, and comedies such as Barakamon and Working!!.
 — If a show is going to have action in it, I want it to be Trigger style and completely over the top. I love things like Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann, and my all time favourite action series is Diebuster.
 — Finally, I have a massive soft spot for anything that can do worldbuilding really well. I don't have many well known examples of anime that I consider to have fantastic worldbuilding, but if you've seen Simoun or Princess Tutu, you'll hopefully know what I mean. I guess that Golden Kamuy is a fairly recent example of a show with good worldbuilding, although it's not on the same level as Simoun.
 — Right now, I'm really in the mood for a light romantic drama. Something similar to Tsuki ga Kirei or the currently airing Adachi to Shimamura. Do note that I'm writing this a month before Christmas though, so my mood may have changed. Don't pay too much attention to this bullet point.

❄️ Dislikes :
 — No harems please, and I'd rather that the show didn't have much ecchi in it, unless the show is just dumb fun like Gurren Lagann or Kill la Kill. Ecchi in a serious show just ruins the mood. I also don't deal with horror well, so none of that please.
 — Try not to give me anything too popular. If it's in the top 300 then I've probably not watched it for a reason, or it's already on my radar.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — Don't care.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — I don't keep a PTW list.

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
 — 539.

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen?
 —
I think so. I may be missing a few movies, but I don't want a movie anyway.

☃️ Link to [url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/the_twig]anime list[/url].
 — I don't score any of my anime, but I have some favourited on my profile, and I've given some examples of the sort of stuff I like in this post.

❄️ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?
 — I'm happy to give one out too.
Nov 24, 2020 11:30 AM

Jan 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limit ^^

- Seinen, josei, historical, thriller, and psychological shows with well-developed characters that enjoy scheming. I'll always enjoy gore >:)
- I like "guys wreak havoc and maybe get into a lot of trouble together" shows.
- Humor similar to Osomatsu and Konosuba, but not like Pop Team Epic or Hinamatsuri.
- Always looking for new diamonds like Violet Evergarden, Mo Dao Zu Shi, or Luo Xiao Hei Zhan Ji (Movie).

- Nothing in the Top 300 preferably
- No old-school romance, magical girls, mecha, or recent isekai. While I don't mind ecchi, I don't want it to be over-the-top or plot-centric. I don't usually like harem.
- Slice of life or all-girl casts (ex: Shirobako, Is Your Order a Rabbit, New Game!) unless there's a cute or unique twist to it.
- Poorly-written characters who don't have an opinion/are useless and a plot where nothing gets done.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 581
Link to anime list: List
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I can create a gift :D
Nov 24, 2020 11:34 AM
Aug 2018
Min-Max length (episodes): Ideally at least 12 plus episodes. No movies

Anime I like usually boil down to a comedy or thriller or both. I rarely finish anime I dislike so my completed list is a good variety of what I like.
Anime with heart and comraderie among characters with a little or a lot of comedy. Or something compelling and stays consistently good. Good writing

Unlikeable characters/cheap ecchi, monotonous action, boring story. Cynical or edgy anime. Downer, bittersweet or sad endings. Slow burns. Heavy themes (suicide etc)
Preferably no romance, I'm not really interested in sports or slice of life. And no sequels or spin-offs from my list please. Also you can look at my dropped list to see what I also didn't like

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 68

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?: I'm currently watching Mr Tonegawa: Middle Management Blues, Ajin, xxxHolic, Tiger and Bunny which are really good. I also love Gal to Kyouryuu

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Owent10

* Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Owent10Nov 24, 2020 11:42 AM
Nov 24, 2020 11:44 AM
Feb 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): pefect length: 12(24min each)
-ecchi(preferably ecchi)
-shouta
-mahou shoujo
-badass anime girls
-yaoi
-sports
  Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): none
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 173 Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/h3ntai_goddess_&view=tile&status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 24, 2020 11:44 AM
Aug 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything's okay.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mostly character-driven stories of basically any genre, stuff that delves into the cast's inner workings. However, this time, I'd like to receive a horror anime recommendation, something that isn't full of jumpscares or a gore fest, but is the sort of thing that comes back to you when alone in a dark room.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not exactly for battle shounen, and I hate grimdark.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions, even RAWs are fine by me.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but please try to find something I don't know!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 2922
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/balagergo?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 11:48 AM

Feb 2016
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Any length

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Hype action if it's an action show, conclusive romance if there's romance. MUST have a proper ending.

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Cliffhangers. That's about it.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything goes.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd rather get something new, but if there's somethinf on my MAL worth mentioning, feel free to point it out.

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 410

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/awesomedude20?status=1

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd love to create a gift for someone else!
I wish not to have a signature, as I find them incredibly obtrusive. As such, imagine something flashy.
Nov 24, 2020 11:49 AM
May 2016
no limitations, but should not take more than 10 eps or so to get you "hooked"
I'm usually a sci-fi fan but I feel I should go for comedy more. Really loved Saiki K.
magical girls, magic in general, historical animes
nope
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 138
Does your list include everything you've seen?: probably not, but mostly
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/XxPrometheusxX
Nov 24, 2020 11:50 AM
Mar 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don’t really have any worry about the episode count, however, I prefer shows with two (2) cours (24 eps).

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, Seinen, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Psychological, Thriller, not heavily romantic unless it’s a movie. “Out there/different” art-style. I need more degeneracy similar to Eromanga-sensei, as well as badass characters.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Shojo, Idol, Horror, excessive fan service (male or female). Extremely fast-paced/unexplained/rushed endings. Bad animation, even if it’s a good story. I’ll read the source material.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I watch on Crunchyroll and Netflix, but I have access to other sites as well. I do not have Amazon Prime. I watched subbed.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): My plan to watch is the only series that will air the next season so whatever is there I’m already planning on watching within the next few weeks.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 154. I’m still young so there’s plenty for me still to watch!

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YG_Ahegao?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I don’t believe I’ve seen enough to be recommending for others who have seen more then me but if they are new the sure!

Nov 24, 2020 11:50 AM
Mar 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer anime around 20ish min, as for the amount of eps I'm looking to get in to a longer anime something around 30 to 50 maybe even higher but nothing over 100

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I enjoy a good Shounen (as most in the anime community do) and a well done Comedy as for my favorite genre it would have to be Drama, for demographics it would have to be a group of school kids, adults really just as long as its a groups big or small and lastly themes i like a school environment and a good isekai

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't really have a lest favorite genre so I'll just skip to demographics I f***ing hate annoying children in anime and overly perverted characters also suck, for themes fan service sucks when it becomes to distracting form the actual show

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as its been subbed I should be able to find it

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure but I'd prefer it not to

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: As of writing this 58

Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dom1800

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i would like to create a gift for another user don't know if ill be eligible tho
Dom1800Dec 13, 2020 11:30 AM
Nov 24, 2020 11:56 AM
Jan 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1 - 60 (can be more but you have to hard sell it to me xd)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, Comedy, Action, Supernatural, Psychological, Romance, Thriller, Volleyball, Music
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): bland characters, nonsensical decision making, evil for the sake of evil (no motivation), no development
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as I can find it online, no.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 127
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Davex7435
Nov 24, 2020 12:03 PM

May 2012
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Preferably around 12 episodes, but 24-25 at the max if you think it's absolutely needed.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Open to pretty much everything, but I'm especially into horror, thriller, ecchi, romance, and comedy.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sports. I need to be in the mood for that stuff.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Just needs to be Eng subbed or dubbed.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 954.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xionea?status=7
Nov 24, 2020 12:06 PM
Aug 2017
❄️ Min-Max length : No minimum length, but try to keep it under ~25 or so episodes if you can.

☃️ Likes : Generally open to most everything and willing to give about anything a good try regardless of genre or intended audience. Only real requirement is that it keeps my attention; I've been having a problem lately of shows not grabbing me and demanding of me to watch more. (This doesn't mean a thriller necessarily, as the last show to do this was Hyouka.)

❄️ Dislikes : No Sports anime. Try to make it something less(er) known, as I have gone through/am aware of most of the big ones.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions? : No, generally any site is fine, and no restrictions on if the sub or dub is better.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list? : I'd rather it not be, as anything on my list is already on my radar.

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 124

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen? : As far as I am aware, yes.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SchrodingerStein

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? : Sure, I'll create a gift. Sounds fun.
Nov 24, 2020 12:11 PM
Dec 2015
❄️ Min-Max length :
 — Any length is okay
 — If it's a super long show, make sure that it's good
 — No movies

☃️ Likes :
 — I've got a pretty open taste when it comes to anime. I love some good old fashioned shonen battle fantasy type stuff. Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, you know the type. That being said, I also like some more understated shows, Time of Eve, March Comes in like a Lion, Kids on the Slope, Ping Pong the Animation. As long as you believe it's a good show, I'll probably have a fun time. If you really want to push your favorite show that really not enough people like, then go ahead and push it onto me.

❄️ Dislikes :
 — I'm not really looking for horror, no tragedies either.
 — Nothing from the top fifty, if it's super mainstream in general, I'd like to avoid it.
 — No porn of any kind, no hentai, yuri, or yaoi. Shonen Ai and Shoujo Ai are allowed though.
 — Please don't give me a show you don't find good. Especially if you don't find it good and the general community consensus is that it's not good.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — Find english subs online for free, Netflix, or Crunchyroll.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — No thanks! Give me something new.

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
 — 197, but it'll be 200 real soon.

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen?
 — It contains almost everything, maybe I missed a show or two, but it shouldn't be a problem.

☃️ Link to anime list.
 https://myanimelist.net/profile/bibi-fan

❄️ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Willing and very excited.

Nov 24, 2020 12:13 PM
May 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no minimum as long as it is not a movie or ova. maximum is 26.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): fantasy/supernatural, romance and ecchi when done right, and series where you need to be fully focused while watching. I also I won't mind a good drama and something that will make you cry.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I usually don't like school anime, slice of life, and absolutely not horror. Also don't recommend me comedy. No top 50. Also you can see my list for shows I have rated 6 or lower, so don't recommend anything similiar to those.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no, not really, as long as it isn't netflix exclusive, because it might not be available in my country.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no, I don't see the point because I am already planning to watch those.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 62

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Most likely.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/artemis99

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange :)
Nov 24, 2020 12:13 PM
Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): It doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): shounen, sci - fi, mystery, school, comedy, action,...
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): romance (slight romance is okay), hentai, harem, slice of life,
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): sub if possible
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 57 (as of now)
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/anhela943
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
anhela943Nov 24, 2020 12:23 PM
Nov 24, 2020 12:16 PM
Sep 2018
Min-Max length (episodes): No min or max, but I prefer shorter ones
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Open to everything, but I would prefer comedy, or horror
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *I don't really like the animation of older animes, like before 2000 I guess. And I am not really into mechas. Nothing too mainstream, as I will probably have watched it or already heard of it
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 90
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gespedan?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
GespedanNov 24, 2020 12:20 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Best Profile Design (April 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - May 3

5 by Bunnyama »»
May 8, 10:11 AM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Winners

Nate - May 1

9 by Bunnyama »»
May 4, 6:59 AM

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (May 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - May 3

0 by KarenShirotori »»
May 3, 7:57 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

23 by Nate »»
Apr 30, 12:42 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

23 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Apr 29, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.