Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2016 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
Holocaster said:
grrr said:
I like that over reaction : D . So holocostor = kira and kaito = disciple is a good option.

Again, how was that an overreaction? You asked and I answered with proof lol and as I have been saying whole game, these messages easily could have been female.

And I am not a guy, so gg on that theory of yours.
Oh :o
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 12, 2016 11:28 AM

Oct 2008
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Thieme said:

Sign a list on Zymf... That's only to weed out people. And these names (including myself) imo feel randomly chosen?

hmm, when someone writes names down from a list, in by no means is it random, so dismissing to be random, makes me feel like you want it to seem random
>_>

And in that way you can twist every word around. I have looked at that list and to ME the ones on the list seem non related. At least I don't see any connection and no one seem to have made a case to try and proof otherwise. The other thing is that it came from Grrr whom I gave no credibility by his actions. So be suspicious about it all but I find it rather suspicious you turn my words around.
Sep 12, 2016 11:36 AM

Feb 2014
I am not sure why, whoever kira is, is trying to frame indipindi with that style of writing when she is not even in the game : D .
Sep 12, 2016 11:56 AM

Jul 2013
grrr said:
I am not sure why, whoever kira is, is trying to frame indipindi with that style of writing when she is not even in the game : D .
^ ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sep 12, 2016 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Thieme said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

hmm, when someone writes names down from a list, in by no means is it random, so dismissing to be random, makes me feel like you want it to seem random
>_>

And in that way you can twist every word around. I have looked at that list and to ME the ones on the list seem non related. At least I don't see any connection and no one seem to have made a case to try and proof otherwise. The other thing is that it came from Grrr whom I gave no credibility by his actions. So be suspicious about it all but I find it rather suspicious you turn my words around.

I'm not twisting your words, I am stating my reaction when I read that. I'm allowed to poke my nose where I want, and how I want, it is the way I work to get information. If you don't like, that's fine, but it's how I do things.
I have not stated explicitly you were being scummy either, so don't get all your panties in a bunch lol :p
Sep 12, 2016 12:19 PM

Dec 2012
Thieme said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

>_>

There doesn't need to be a connection, except that it was a list of people chosen by the cops (if we trust grrr that is). I can tell you at least 1 VERY good reason, why the cops would provide such a list. But explaining it, would defeat the purpose of having it...
I still think it would have been better if the list was shorter though (closer to 4 than 9) and if people were more cooperative.
Sep 12, 2016 12:32 PM

Oct 2008
So I feel we haven't gotten much further on day 2 and Kira possibly smirking in his fist how we accuse each other seemingly at random or based on still some loose theories. The kill messages have been well done. We have some clues but no hard suspects, which I guess is to be expected.

Personally am I still not sure why no one has commented on Grrr's playstyle. I know I am going on about this but it leads us seemingly nowhere. He told us the cops contacted him and gave him a list. Not many of us reacted on this and I find that kind of strange because it's kind of a big deal...? He's either lying about (for what reason, I don't know) or the cops actually think we need to sign his list. Again based on what? Are there things I am missing here?

We need to make lists soon so I'd like some constructive posts sooner rather than later.
Sep 12, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
though I think that in both cases, that there is some humour in there because it seems really trollish still. both kills don't appear to be really thorough on how the kill takes place, so maybe the person just isn't very dark/into darker themes? again, I feel like I am reading too much into the text though which is maybe what Kira wants >_<
This is actually a good point, this Kira isn’t really feeling the “flavor” of the role. The goal doesn’t seem to be to have fun with it or enjoy sending the message, it’s to make absolutely sure that there is no way it could be traced back to the writer. The choice of kill is also really really weird to me, I mean fire assassin was new to this club (unless there’s something I don’t know o_0) and it just seems psychologically strange to think to kick the new guy out of the game right off the bat. Normally with new people I’d expect other people to either try to make them feel welcome or to not really interact with them since they don’t know them very well.
I think it’s very likely that this kill was just chosen randomly. This fits with the “detached” sense I was getting from the message as well, which makes me think Kira is playing this cool and calculating. He doesn’t view his participation in this game as an opportunity to have fun with friends or to enjoy feeling of being Kira, he just wants to win.

Grrr said:
the cops contacted me and they want some of the following people to sign my list:

1. Jackrito
2. SouleaterQueen
9. Thieme.
11. Shap111
13. wen294
15. hlanden
18. Togs
19. Tingle
20. Dohkee
Actually you know what, I’m down. Accuse: Zymf
Sep 12, 2016 12:35 PM

Jul 2013
Thieme said:
So I feel we haven't gotten much further on day 2 and Kira possibly smirking in his fist how we accuse each other seemingly at random or based on still some loose theories. The kill messages have been well done. We have some clues but no hard suspects, which I guess is to be expected.

Personally am I still not sure why no one has commented on Grrr's playstyle. I know I am going on about this but it leads us seemingly nowhere. He told us the cops contacted him and gave him a list. Not many of us reacted on this and I find that kind of strange because it's kind of a big deal...? He's either lying about (for what reason, I don't know) or the cops actually think we need to sign his list. Again based on what? Are there things I am missing here?

We need to make lists soon so I'd like some constructive posts sooner rather than later.
Hmmm, don't forget what kind of game it is. The thread might be all silent while all action is behind the scenes, hard to say how much we all moved on today.
Sep 12, 2016 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
For joining a list u gotta copy a list and just add your name.
Sep 12, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2013
Thieme said:

His playstyle is idiotic imo.
Most to all of it isn't really based on anything, that stuff about being contacted by cop and that list is 99% sure complete bs he pulled out of his ass in an attempt to get people to join his list. So far i'm basically reading and then ignoring his posts.
I don't feel like he's scum or anything, just a really, really weird innocent.
Sep 12, 2016 1:44 PM

Nov 2008
Stagnation is real.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 12, 2016 2:47 PM

Jun 2013
To clear up everything for you guys a bit. That sakuratv messages wasn't mine.
Sep 12, 2016 3:46 PM

May 2013
Jackrito said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
If I were Kira, I'd probably choose Togs or Verumir. I seen them play a decent scum game so I know they can handle the pressure. (>__< sorry Jack but I feel like you'd be too close to me, and your writing style is pretty unique </3)

Wow that hurts not going to lie, yet again my writing style getting mocked in a death note game, I also from memory have the only win as Kira so this hurts my pride a bit. On that question I would of picked you as a first thought and then likely picked someone more random, it is important to not pick someone who can easily be linked back after all, but it would need to be someone who is creative though Denja or Zymf would be interesting options .

Lol to be honest jack, you got so much better, I remember back in the days it was quite hard to read everything that you said, specially because I had a little bit of trouble of english still
Also you are I like how you give compliments about Kira saying they are skillfull and stuff, I wonder if there is something about that.

Togs said:

This kind of thing is something that I can easily see Zymf doing it, but the fact that there is absolute no writing for us to work upon bothers me, it shows more insecurity then being cautious tbh, perhaps it might be because the person is non native english speaker. Oh Zymf also fits the profile of the someone who would be comfortable to put Suzune in a akward situation I think, not that it means much.

Edit: Typos
Sep 12, 2016 3:55 PM

May 2013
Fire-Assassin said:
Holocaster said:

If I were Kira, I'd choose someone less known, less experienced. So people wouldn't really look at them, because they were new.

This guy is totally Kira

I can't hear you, the connection to the underworld is quite bad these days.

Also grrr is just being grrr
Sep 12, 2016 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
End of Day Two!
Shinichi-Kun was on the run from the space police: due to the large bounty on his head. This came from his illegal sales of alien Hamster food, which give constipation had a bad habit. She was a fugitive and foresaw a teleport Panel. He was very happy at the sight he saw.
Shinichi-chan[left] wanted out more foreigners to keep the hamster food sold, after he ran out of the space police.[/left]Shinichi-chan was gone, she teleported into a black hole and was never seen again. The happy hamster can go now.

Shinichi-Kun has died

Welcome back to Sakura TV! Today the murder investigation into the serial homicides in town continues. We can only hope to raise all of our support and catch the Kira ourselves. That brings us to today’s message, perhaps with this tidbit of information the general populace with have the answers. So without further ado, today’s message is:
"do not trust the one with the blue haired avatar"
Good luck day 3!
Current lists

Accusation list against Zymf:
1. Grrr

Dawning of day three!

@Jackrito @SouleaterQueen @Greenwillow @Zymf @grrr @Thieme. @Kaitou @Shap111 @KOtA @wen294 @Holocaster @hlanden @DenjaX @Verumir @Togs
@Tingle @Doughkey

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 12, 2016 4:47 PM

Nov 2015
Oops sorry guys my pen nib broke

Accusation list against Zymf:
1. Grrr
2. Togs
Sep 12, 2016 4:48 PM

Nov 2015

Wait is this me or Kaito ?? Because you should definitely trust me
Sep 12, 2016 4:54 PM

Oct 2008
Daamn, Shinichi-kun! Can't say he is a low profile kill any longer. Kira has stopped coming up with ridiculous texts, not sure why. Is he EVEN more careful now? Shinichi had some legitimate posts, I was kind of looking forward him posting soon again.

What about the Sakura TV message... Does it mean Kaito?
Sep 12, 2016 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Togs said:

idk , but when i read it you popped up in my head , so i'm going to take it as they're talking about you

also i feel this kill is not random , like the first kill
Sep 12, 2016 4:58 PM

Jun 2013
Concerning this next sakuratv message.

There are two people alive with a blue haired avatar. Which are Togs and Kaitou. The third person was Kaito (Shinichi).

I don't like that Togs jumped on the "what me? no you should definitely trust me!" right here.
Togs said:

Also we should consider that accomplices definitely exist. So we can't be putting all our trust in this message... But we should take notice to this message and keep it save in the back of our heads. As it might as well been a message from the cops through an innocent or an innocent to believes they have found something.
Sep 12, 2016 5:21 PM

May 2013
Clean version, or should I say, visible one

Yep, the gender changing is all done on purpose, I feel like Kira is mocking us >.>

My guess from these kills there are two options: Kira is Holocaster (since this is a obvious connection with the two) or Kira is trying really hard to frame her, but it doesn't seem be that well planned nor something that or cautious Kira would do, so what I'm missing?
Sep 12, 2016 6:00 PM

Nov 2008
Really Kira? You killed Shinichi?

He was an accomplice. And one of my freaking members of my DenjaX faction... >.>

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 12, 2016 6:26 PM

Aug 2016
Verumir said:
My guess from these kills there are two options: Kira is Holocaster (since this is a obvious connection with the two) or Kira is trying really hard to frame her, but it doesn't seem be that well planned nor something that or cautious Kira would do, so what I'm missing?

-_- I still don't get how people think I am suspect. I admit that they may or may not be trying to frame me, but the innocent message says 'don't trust the one with the blue haired avatar' which I think we should be concentrating on.

Plus wtf is up with these weird messages o_o hamster food? Space police? Ronald McDonald? @.@ person is fckin messing with us.
Sep 12, 2016 9:21 PM

Nov 2015
KOtA said:
idk , but when i read it you popped up in my head , so i'm going to take it as they're talking about you

I dunno I don’t feel like it’s me, I don’t fit the profile of Kira at all.

Tingle said:
Also we should consider that accomplices definitely exist. So we can't be putting all our trust in this message... But we should take notice to this message and keep it save in the back of our heads. As it might as well been a message from the cops through an innocent or an innocent to believes they have found something.

Oh yes right it could indeed have been sent by an accomplice, maybe that’s what they were going for by making it ambiguous between me and Kaito to sow more confusion ?

DenjaX said:

He was an accomplice. And one of my freaking members of my DenjaX faction... >.>
WAIT Shinichi was an accomplice ? Where did it say that ?
Sep 12, 2016 10:31 PM

Jun 2013
Togs said:
Tingle said:

Oh yes right it could indeed have been sent by an accomplice, maybe that’s what they were going for by making it ambiguous between me and Kaito to sow more confusion ?
And it could of course also been referring to Shinichi. As the SakuraTV message was sent before Kira killed another person.

Denja said that Shinichi was an accomplice. That might just be random and a troll. But that would explain as to why the SakuraTV message was referring to a blue haired avatar.
Sep 12, 2016 11:24 PM

Oct 2008
I was on mobile at the time the kill message got out and seriously wasn't able to see anything of that frigging message. Can we please put a ban at some colours or the size of it? Ugh!

Tingle said:
Togs said:

And it could of course also been referring to Shinichi. As the SakuraTV message was sent before Kira killed another person.

Denja said that Shinichi was an accomplice. That might just be random and a troll. But that would explain as to why the SakuraTV message was referring to a blue haired avatar.

Quite the coincidence that Kira kills Shinichi whom has a blue haired avatar and then the warning of blue haired avatars. It seems more like a contradiction, unless the accomplice send this message and Kira doesn't know anything about his accomplices and kills him that same night. Could be a bit ironic that either the cops know something Kira doesn't know or is this just a random message coinciding with what happened.

How do we know for sure Shinichi was an accomplice?

The kill text this time is even more ridiculous but even more trolley. Could it be that Kira has a great pleasure in writing them and make them confusing as hell.
Sep 13, 2016 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
Togs said:
He is part of my secret club.

Sep 13, 2016 8:44 AM

Nov 2013
Verumir said:

Yep, the gender changing is all done on purpose, I feel like Kira is mocking us >.>

Thanks for making this cuz I couldn't even the damn message. -_-
first things first, why is are people spending time to decode the sakura tv message rather this message? if we are finding out who is an innocent vs an accomplice in this thread, isn't that basically helping Kira? someone can correct me on this since I never played before though lol

secondly, look at the message, the bbcode is broken. is this intentional, or do you think they got careless? if it's intentional, idk why they would do that. but if it's because that means they were careless isn't that a behavioural cue? like it means Kira feels more confident or something?
also what is with the flavouring of the message..it's just like so out there with the spacething and blackholes. it feels different from the previous messages to me but yet still has that weird humour to it. anyone else think this too?

KOtA said:
Togs said:

if it's not random, then what clue can we get from it? I just remember Kaito being pretty active on here, but isn't that a good thing for Kira. to get more info ?

Holocaster said:
Verumir said:

-_- I still don't get how people think I am suspect. I admit that they may or may not be trying to frame me, but the innocent message says 'don't trust the one with the blue haired avatar' which I think we should be concentrating on.

Plus wtf is up with these weird messages o_o hamster food? Space police? Ronald McDonald? @.@ person is fckin messing with us.

yes, it feels so trollish to the max. but all diff themes, so does this mean Kira is someone who is a creative person??
gawd, this feels so confusing cuz I wanna discuss the game to get a better pic of who I can trust but at the same time I feel like Kira is closeby >_<
Sep 13, 2016 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
Whoa, this new message is interesting since it partially puts me on blast.
Sep 13, 2016 8:52 AM

Jun 2015
Also again that message is weird as hell. Fucking Hamster food? Lmaao
Sep 13, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2013
Thieme said:
I was on mobile at the time the kill message got out and seriously wasn't able to see anything of that frigging message. Can we please put a ban at some colours or the size of it? Ugh!

Tingle said:

Quite the coincidence that Kira kills Shinichi whom has a blue haired avatar and then the warning of blue haired avatars. It seems more like a contradiction, unless the accomplice send this message and Kira doesn't know anything about his accomplices and kills him that same night. Could be a bit ironic that either the cops know something Kira doesn't know or is this just a random message coinciding with what happened.

How do we know for sure Shinichi was an accomplice?

The kill text this time is even more ridiculous but even more trolley. Could it be that Kira has a great pleasure in writing them and make them confusing as hell.

Kaito already asked the host but she had said no. ;_;
hmm, Denja says Kaito was an accomplice, but Denja has been known to trick and deceit before since he's got an ulterior motive. though I hope there's truth to this since it means that Kira has messed up, and that's 1 less problem in the game. so you can take it with a grain of salt I guess. at least one of the cops didn't die from this .
Sep 13, 2016 8:53 AM

Nov 2013
Kaitou said:

and what are your thoughts on that?
Sep 13, 2016 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Kaitou said:

I don't like that Togs kinda said "You should trust me" aright away but based on what he said inside the thread alone, it's not like he said anything out of line. I haven't spoken much myself either.

Shinichi was the one who spoke the most, yeah.
Sep 13, 2016 9:03 AM

Nov 2013
Kaitou said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

I don't like that Togs kinda said "You should trust me" aright away but based on what he said inside the thread alone, it's not like he said anything out of line. I haven't spoken much myself either.

hmm yeah but weird part is like Verumir still spoke the most in my point of view, and like Kaito didn't come to talk until Day 2, though he still spoke a lot so maybe he was on to something ?? and feel like if it's the holocaster thing, that's a bit shallow for a motive to kill, imo.
Sep 13, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
Relevant:
Sep 13, 2016 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
KOtA said:

Tingle said:

DenjaX said:

I think this blue haired thing is more likely from accomplice to mess with us as has been said. From memory they is no way that cops can know sure someone is bad apart from Kira and if they knew for certain they would be a bit more direct then this. I also don't think they would tell a innocent to sent this message because no one here is confirmed innocent yet so why would they trust someone to send a message that important if they could not trust them. This reads to me as way to cause confusion and mistrust in the game.

Also not sure if this is true or not but I think it would tell us if an accomplice was dead since it is a different role from normal. I also don't see why one would tell denjax he was one that goes against thier win con and Kaito is all about his win con in games. This is denjax trolling most likely not sure what purpose is it to make Kira panic and think he messed up or is just messing with us all.
Sep 13, 2016 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
Thieme said:
Daamn, Shinichi-kun! Can't say he is a low profile kill any longer. Kira has stopped coming up with ridiculous texts, not sure why. Is he EVEN more careful now? Shinichi had some legitimate posts, I was kind of looking forward him posting soon again.

What about the Sakura TV message... Does it mean Kaito?

I would not say this is them been more careful, it is them been more direct if anything adding more of a story behind thier kills and themes also. It gives away possible info about them based on thier mindset of what makes a good kill it is possible this is done by the disciple with it been a bit more risky as well.

The use of space and teleportation is a strange choice compared to the rest of the kills, possible they have a intrest in science fiction . Kaito likely died, because he was been active, and that is not something Kira would want the less active players the easier it is for them. It was also risky though because detectives are more likely to protect them. So it appears Kira is willing to take risks, which adds into my eariler view on them having confidence in thier ablity. This kill gives us some decent stuff to work off.

They also seem to enjoy messing up genders on purpose, the use of Shinichi-chan shows this it can also be seen as a way to annoy Kaito, and also get revenge on them he was been critical of thier kills after all. It is possible this may of been the reason they were killed, or it may of been something that they said as well.
Sep 13, 2016 10:35 AM

Aug 2016
wen294 said:
Relevant:

Definitely appropriate.

Also we have to keep in mind that the sakura tv message could have been for shinichi, since they're shown one at a time and someone could have sent it in before shinichi died.
Sep 13, 2016 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Kaitou said:

hmm yeah but weird part is like Verumir still spoke the most in my point of view, and like Kaito didn't come to talk until Day 2, though he still spoke a lot so maybe he was on to something ?? and feel like if it's the holocaster thing, that's a bit shallow for a motive to kill, imo.

Kira should not be going for people who speak a lot thier main targets will be the less active people in my view because detectives will not want attention so I don't find it too strange verumir is alive still. They must of had a decent reason to kill Kaito in my view because as said it was a risky kill for so early.
Sep 13, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2016
Jackrito said:
I think this blue haired thing is more likely from accomplice to mess with us as has been said.

I thought only innocents could send in messages to sakura TV? o.o though I could be mistaken on that.
Sep 13, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
Holocaster said:
Jackrito said:
I think this blue haired thing is more likely from accomplice to mess with us as has been said.

I thought only innocents could send in messages to sakura TV? o.o though I could be mistaken on that.
Innocents and accomplices
Sep 13, 2016 10:43 AM

Aug 2016
Zymf said:
Innocents and accomplices

-___-

Well that makes this even more complicated. An accomplice could have easily sent that message to distract us from the real kira.
Sep 13, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Verumir said:

first things first, why is are people spending time to decode the sakura tv message rather this message? if we are finding out who is an innocent vs an accomplice in this thread, isn't that basically helping Kira? someone can correct me on this since I never played before though lol

secondly, look at the message, the bbcode is broken. is this intentional, or do you think they got careless? if it's intentional, idk why they would do that. but if it's because that means they were careless isn't that a behavioural cue? like it means Kira feels more confident or something?
also what is with the flavouring of the message..it's just like so out there with the spacething and blackholes. it feels different from the previous messages to me but yet still has that weird humour to it. anyone else think this too?

KOtA said:

if it's not random, then what clue can we get from it? I just remember Kaito being pretty active on here, but isn't that a good thing for Kira. to get more info ?

Holocaster said:

yes, it feels so trollish to the max. but all diff themes, so does this mean Kira is someone who is a creative person??
gawd, this feels so confusing cuz I wanna discuss the game to get a better pic of who I can trust but at the same time I feel like Kira is closeby >_<

As I said before this change of theme is suspect this can either be seen as Kira or thier disciple has a intrest in that area or have none at all and are trying to frame people that do. The stuff used is really basic sci-fi so would not need a deep knowledge of it.

The humour is still pretty shallow in my view but I am a serious person so it may be funny not sure if this is the same type as before though. On the BBCode I think this was done on purpose they have a full day to make thier kil so they would check it over Kaito did say the person seemed to have a good understanding of coding so this could be them messing up to make it look they do not. They still used a lot of coding done right though so not sure why do so much right if you wanted to appear weak at it.

I don't think they are that creative or are hiding it at least these kills so far have been pretty basic and show a lack of creative mind or a dark one so far. This is possibly just them been careful so far.
Sep 13, 2016 10:54 AM

Apr 2014
Holocaster said:
Jackrito said:

No accomplices can, that is how I won my the first DN game when Kira I got one to send in a message pretending to be me. They just have a lower chance since only two of them and a lot of innocents.
Sep 13, 2016 11:18 AM

Jul 2013
Hi, haven't read everything yet and will be going in a few but if u want to ask me smth and etc then feel free to pm me or mention
Sep 13, 2016 12:50 PM

Feb 2014
KOtA said:
Togs said:

[/quote]

i'd say based on the kill msgs and the last kill the kira is someone not new, someone from the oldies in MS
Sep 13, 2016 4:02 PM

Jun 2009
Apologises for being mostly absent today, my boss decided to have me give a presentation on some new technology because I was using it. Here now~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 13, 2016 4:04 PM

Nov 2013
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

I think this blue haired thing is more likely from accomplice to mess with us as has been said. From memory they is no way that cops can know sure someone is bad apart from Kira and if they knew for certain they would be a bit more direct then this. I also don't think they would tell a innocent to sent this message because no one here is confirmed innocent yet so why would they trust someone to send a message that important if they could not trust them. This reads to me as way to cause confusion and mistrust in the game.

Also not sure if this is true or not but I think it would tell us if an accomplice was dead since it is a different role from normal. I also don't see why one would tell denjax he was one that goes against thier win con and Kaito is all about his win con in games. This is denjax trolling most likely not sure what purpose is it to make Kira panic and think he messed up or is just messing with us all.

from the way you write the message here, are you town-reading denja ?
Sep 13, 2016 4:09 PM

Nov 2013
Jackrito said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

As I said before this change of theme is suspect this can either be seen as Kira or thier disciple has a intrest in that area or have none at all and are trying to frame people that do. The stuff used is really basic sci-fi so would not need a deep knowledge of it.

The humour is still pretty shallow in my view but I am a serious person so it may be funny not sure if this is the same type as before though. On the BBCode I think this was done on purpose they have a full day to make thier kil so they would check it over Kaito did say the person seemed to have a good understanding of coding so this could be them messing up to make it look they do not. They still used a lot of coding done right though so not sure why do so much right if you wanted to appear weak at it.

I don't think they are that creative or are hiding it at least these kills so far have been pretty basic and show a lack of creative mind or a dark one so far. This is possibly just them been careful so far.

what would you consider as a creative mind then for a kill cuz to me it seems a bit creative with the sci fi stuff and mcdonald's.. >_>

also, based on the fact you mentioned you are a serious person is not needed when in fact you can prolly fake humour just so people wouldn't suspect you. like if you played as kira last time then you would want to change the way you play since people are familiar about it, don't you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.