Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 44 45 [46]
Mar 21, 2017 10:06 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
final note idk how i feel about vote locks because people seem to forget that their still 24 hour phaes.

Had to abuse this because it's a thing.

I agree with your post on Rinto, I share your frustration on him even though I'm not town. I mentioned on that day if we won by a rinto lynch, it wouldn't feel right.

Also, I sense alot of frustration. I'm sorry we had to do this and empathize with your frustration that some town are not playing optimally.

Once again, sorry and good luck for your future games. Look forward to playing with you again...
Mar 21, 2017 10:07 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
what fustrates me the most is cp has the audacity to say karote got worse after him coming back, but even karote wouldnt careless place his vote down on someone when they vote would ahve been locked at 4

Keep that in mind just saying
Of course he'd say that as scum. Scum have to convince everyone that the best of town is horrible. :/

Mar 21, 2017 10:14 PM

Aug 2012
Thanks to @shad and @Ruu for inviting for the game. Sorry to shad for taking time to accept. I was really busy and I didn't want to ruin the game by replacing as another inactive. But it's a good thing I joined. All the stress of RL is countered x)

Congratulations to @logic340 and CorruptedPurity ! i had it easy since you guys made all the plans and all I did was ride along :3
It's interesting to see logic as scum and quite a few times I wanted to agree with Grape about scum!logic hurr but it's fun to oppose people for the sake of it so xDD sorry @Grapefruit21

but yeah, thanks to my buddies ^^ If it weren't for your notes and summaries in the secret chat, I would have a hard time to catch up with the game. Sorry that I asked twice. I didn't reply much in the scum chat due to time constrain and not wanting to sound like I rehearsed my reply x)

Also, @Rinto-kun how were you so sure that I/Kaitou was scum?

Mar 21, 2017 10:15 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Are my reads as town usually bs? Be honest as I am doing some self reflection here. I think my town game has been bad if I could get away with what I did here. I feel like I need to improve.

one game u didnt actualy sound town people still wouldnt vote you thats what bothers me

Me and grape tried to explain to others how u wereing acting yourself but nope
fair enough, I know I got to lose at the end.

Shinichi-Kun said:
another thing idk how i feel about playing with rinto anymore, because it kinda fustrates me when people dont take the game seriously.
I beg to differ here. Hear me out, Rinto made a very good point this game about being not being poked into action. He was onto Kaitou as well bit no one was listening to him ( something he has complained about). People don't take Rinto serious but from my experiences with him he really is a good town player.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 21, 2017 10:16 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
final note idk how i feel about vote locks because people seem to forget that their still 24 hour phaes.

Had to abuse this because it's a thing.

I agree with your post on Rinto, I share your frustration on him even though I'm not town. I mentioned on that day if we won by a rinto lynch, it wouldn't feel right.

Also, I sense alot of frustration. I'm sorry we had to do this and empathize with your frustration that some town are not playing optimally.

Once again, sorry and good luck for your future games. Look forward to playing with you again...

i wuld abuse it too lol

Of course im fustrated like people tell me to participate more and that my past games lately were too scummy coming from me. Yet when i actually play the gagme no one trusts me lol and still thinks im scum so wth dude.

People are just to easily manipulated lol by people like logic and its def not logic fault either

Mar 21, 2017 10:16 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
what fustrates me the most is cp has the audacity to say karote got worse after him coming back, but even karote wouldnt careless place his vote down on someone when they vote would ahve been locked at 4

Keep that in mind just saying
Of course he'd say that as scum. Scum have to convince everyone that the best of town is horrible. :/

thats just wrong in so many ways lol

Mar 21, 2017 10:17 PM

Nov 2008
@aa-dono I was supposed to take your spot for replacement. Good thing I refused because I would have thrown the game as mafia xDD. Good job my twin~

Now I have to change my forum set... ;-;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2017 10:18 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

one game u didnt actualy sound town people still wouldnt vote you thats what bothers me

Me and grape tried to explain to others how u wereing acting yourself but nope
fair enough, I know I got to lose at the end.

Shinichi-Kun said:
another thing idk how i feel about playing with rinto anymore, because it kinda fustrates me when people dont take the game seriously.
I beg to differ here. Hear me out, Rinto made a very good point this game about being not being poked into action. He was onto Kaitou as well bit no one was listening to him ( something he has complained about). People don't take Rinto serious but from my experiences with him he really is a good town player.

thee self vote i underestand i liked that after i looked back into

but the pking ting is bs if u join a game someone shouldnt ave to poke you to get you to play it >_>

Mar 21, 2017 10:18 PM

Dec 2013
i also wanna know how rinto was sure kaitou was scum, because last i check lruking doesnt make someone scum.

Mar 21, 2017 10:21 PM

Oct 2015
This is what I wrote in scum chat.
But CP wanted me to write it here too when the game ends but I was asleep : D

I shall send my logic to the world in the words of the six. Forever i'll corrupt their thoughts with the false sense of Purity as the prisoners seeks it truly. However, they dono if its the right blessing or not. As they get shad-ed and the power of Ruu -mercy the prisoners will finally be set free

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 21, 2017 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
@aa-dono I was supposed to take your spot for replacement. Good thing I refused because I would have thrown the game as mafia xDD. Good job my twin~

Now I have to change my forum set... ;-;
Awwwwww

should I make another matching pair hehe the whole twin concept was really fun. I had to change forum set for this game coz I got confused when I see "HOST" on my avatar x)

Mar 21, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2013
on a side note im going to bed lol

PS: Get Out was an amazing movie

Mar 21, 2017 10:31 PM

Dec 2014
-shad- said:

I shall send my logic to the world in the words of the six. Forever i'll corrupt their thoughts with the false sense of Purity as the prisoners seeks it truly. However, they dono if its the right blessing or not. As they get shad-ed and the power of Ruu -mercy the prisoners will finally be set free

<3 <3 <3
Mar 21, 2017 10:48 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
on a side note im going to bed lol

PS: Get Out was an amazing movie
Get out was good. Better than I expected and that twist!!! Was expecting something different than I got and that was refreshing.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 21, 2017 11:01 PM

Oct 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
-shad- said:

<3 <3 <3
<3 we need our prison camping <3

Mar 21, 2017 11:12 PM

Oct 2014
Oh shit. WTF did I do?!

I'm really sorry town!!!! T.T
i'm scum, i'm scum, i'm scum...

Mar 21, 2017 11:33 PM

Oct 2014
Well, first I want to congratulate the mafia on their splendid play, you did pretty good to use town's bickering. I gotta learn that skill because it's easily the most needed skill for the mafia irl and in-game.
logic340 said:

@Rinto-Kun - Now I think truly understand your lurker style. You went from passive to making big plays. Can you explain the self vote? I really enjoy playing with you and thought you'd nail me due to not poking you didn't follow through with that feeling.

Yep yep, I think I explained my self-vote at least 3 times already, I'm an irrational man, I'd always try to save some townie if it allows me, grrr just being more scummy than usual.
It's not like I don't play, I occasionally look at the threads to get a glimpse on what's happening. Guess I've got a scumtell from you - not doing elaborate posts. I always thought they were pretty informative, your playstyle didn't make big difference as scum, similar to mine. Guess I am gonna put you in my forever suspects list for now ;)
aa-dono said:

Also, @Rinto-kun how were you so sure that I/Kaitou was scum?

Easy - you were lurking, Kaitou was lurking - though this is not the main evidence. You were pretty easily doing nothing in the game and it was noticeable. To me whatever you said was like words devoid of meaning. Also I put all the towns in a list and decide whoever is more like town and arrange them, rather than choosing out a scum list and blindly following it, this is not the way to play.
logic340 said:

Yeah, thanks for the nice words, I feel better when somebody recognizes me. :')

Mar 21, 2017 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
Still find it odd how people didn't want to lynch in the right slots.... but somehow allowed town to get lynched instead.

One thing I do regret though was the timing of the phase change and not just yelling out random shit well ahead of time when it was near certain I was guna die during that night phase as I usually do.
Would have called random shit on potential role cop etc concerning Claire and an un-needed cc, though this ofc could have been done directly following that lynch.
Still surprised people let that go through and even more so for the following lynches given the lack of slots left to pick from.
One day I will get Vig again and have a blast.

GG and cheers for the game though I guess.
Mar 22, 2017 12:24 AM

Feb 2014
@logic
Several reasons:
1. I knew no one was going to claim early and I wanted the game to start going instead of just random accusations so I wanted to claim early.
2. Because of the hidden modifiers I didn't think i am actually vanilla town.
3. Vanilla town claim is boring.

Worst case, I would get lynched and die, but at least we wont lynch a town role.

In any case, disappointing game. I think the attention you got on yourself early was a bad play. Especially with only 3 mafia. Kaito's lurking (inactivity) was bad too. I called 3 suspects before I die, @rinto, and 2 mafia, so I don't think mafia played well (except CP. He was one of my town reads. He deserved the win imo).

I am really disappointed from rinto. That vote on the vigilante claim is still unexplainable to me.
GrrrMar 22, 2017 12:28 AM
Mar 22, 2017 12:37 AM

Oct 2015
Again, this game was such an enjoyable game to host. Not only @Ruu was such an enjoyable host with, but i am also glad that she's such an energetic host which put a smile on my face whenever she comes in. I'm glad i am able to support you ruu !

Also @Jackrito, thanks for being the game manager again for a game im hosting :D

I am deeply impressed with the mafia team, we had so much fun talking about random things it feels more like a campout then a prison xD
Thumbs up @Logic340 , @CorruptedPurity @Kaitou

Special thanks here to @aa-dono for stepping in for the rep, you have no idea how hard was it to find a rep xD i was almost inclined to modkill that slot xDDDD if we couldnt find anyone to do so. So thank you non the less.

To everyone else, again im pretty sure that ruu mention this before. But THANK YOU for playing prisoner mafia !. The flavour name was indeed inspired from the infamous "Holden Makok" role from Camp Crystal Lake, and this could be called a spiritual spin off to that game. XD

Have to say when @Kit died, i was laughing my ass off xD

Anyway, thank you once again, and i really hope each and everyone enjoyed the time here in Ruu's and mine little prison. Until next time ~ <3

Mar 22, 2017 12:43 AM

May 2014
Well mafia played better than town, though town did have some clustered teamwork we sucked. Kinda wanna see what sort of roles they had and was I really the doctor.
Bastard elements are the worst though.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 22, 2017 12:48 AM

Oct 2015
If anyone cant see the roles in the club. Here it is. XD

Roles/Player

Townie
1. Gwendolly | Town Doctor | JACK GOFF
2. Rinto-kun | Vanilla Townie (Hidden role: Judas)| CHA MING HO
3. Kit | Town Cop (ability: 1 shot-commuter) |SEAMAN LOAD
4. Suzune-chan | Neighborizer | SUKAN MAKOK
5. Togs | 75th Doctorl| LIL WANG
6. Oyasumi_Rosie | Double Voter | ANITA.B LOJOB
7 JustKrista | Vigilante | DICK HEDZ
8. Lam-B |Roleblocker|ETHAN DAPUSSE
9. Shinichi-kun | Vanilla Town | KENYA HED
10. Grapefruit21 | Vanilla Town | IMA MESS
11. Grrr1 | Vanilla Town | PAT HISCOCK
12. Sonata | Vanilla Town | CLEE TORRES
13. Claire | Vanilla Town | LEE VIDDO

Mafia
1. Logic340 | Godfather - Vote Stealer (3-shots) | YESSSSS FINALLY!!!!
2. aa-donoKaitou | Roleblocker |
3. CorruptedPurity | Vengeful Mafia |

6 townie - 3 mafia

14. Gwendolly
12. Rinto-kun
7. Kit
2. Suzune-chan
1. Togs
9. Oyasumi_Rosie
15. JustKrista
8. Lamby
13. Shinichi-kun
16. Grapefruit21
5. grrrr
11. Sonata
6. Claire
3. logic340
4. Kaitou
10. CorruptedPurity

Mar 22, 2017 1:01 AM

May 2014
Ah I see, keep thinking about how differently the game would have gone if I had protected lamb and killed logic. What a shame.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 22, 2017 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
Oh...

"3. CorruptedPurity | Vengeful Mafia | "

So it was something a little more simplistic and based around that particular choice in gamble itself.
Mar 22, 2017 3:52 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:

Yeah, thanks for the nice words, I feel better when somebody recognizes me. :')

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 44 45 [46]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.