<3
Mar 21, 2017 7:35 PM

Oct 2013
Can I ask why you guys killed me N1? Or who ever did? Too lazy to read x.x
<3
Mar 21, 2017 7:35 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:

@Kit - I truly want to apologize to you for my vote getting you lynched like that. Though it played to my win condition I never felt right about it. You caught on to me early your scum hunting skills are getting scary good.
No hard feelings man! It's not really your fault~ ^^ It was a bit of a relief since I had to prepare for Kitty Mafia. I think rather than being a good scum hunter I just got lucky this time haha! Since it was only D1

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
honestly its already clear rosie isnt mafia because if she was she would have locked in her vote to kill me.
I am sorry Shinichi. I must have made the game really hard on you. I hope you still had some fun though!

Mar 21, 2017 7:41 PM

Dec 2014
Gwendolly said:

You were a threat. It was either you Suzu or Shini. We fear that doc may have doc'd suzu so it's you or shini. We were convinced we can get shini lynched or make him mislynch others so it had to be you.
Mar 21, 2017 7:41 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

LOGIC WAS SCUM

WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT ᕙ(òωó)ᕗ

CP whiteknighted me so hard to lmao.. didn't think he was scum tho

GOD IF PEOPLE LISTENED TO ME D1.........SMH
my apologies I know we made that promise. This is my second scum win. I stole Purity's Minion Role in ONW. I don't know how I was able to survive?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 21, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
I wanted to confuse the town I suggested Togs slot...lol. Purity suggested you and I went with it. I wanted to stay away from the high volume posters and people I thought would be watched. I almost left Suzune alive night 2. I guess I'm unorthodox?

Mar 21, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Gwendolly said:

You were a threat. It was either you Suzu or Shini. We fear that doc may have doc'd suzu so it's you or shini. We were convinced we can get shini lynched or make him mislynch others so it had to be you.

Oh, did you guys knew I was a doc? I indeed protected Suzune N1 xD Or did you have no power roles?
<3

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

@Kit - I truly want to apologize to you for my vote getting you lynched like that. Though it played to my win condition I never felt right about it. You caught on to me early your scum hunting skills are getting scary good.
No hard feelings man! It's not really your fault~ ^^ It was a bit of a relief since I had to prepare for Kitty Mafia. I think rather than being a good scum hunter I just got lucky this time haha! Since it was only D1
nah, you got me. I was struggling D1 give yourself some credit.

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

LOGIC WAS SCUM

WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT ᕙ(òωó)ᕗ

CP whiteknighted me so hard to lmao.. didn't think he was scum tho

GOD IF PEOPLE LISTENED TO ME D1.........SMH
I already suspected Logic after his vote on you. I know Logic wouldnt lynch a potential town asset which is you. Rip I wasnt there to protect you lel.
You should have been there ;-;

aww... calling me an asset before I flip cop, that's a compliment :b

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2017 7:50 PM

Oct 2013
@-shad- @Ruu so how bastard was this game? :D
<3
Mar 21, 2017 7:51 PM

Dec 2014
Have to say we're lucky getting the doc and cop out within the first phase rotation. Could've been hell if Gwen and Kit were still in the game.
logic said:

@CorruptedPurity - You are an amazing player thank you so much for helping me and being understanding. You didn't go easy on me and I appreciate that.

Really an honor playing with you two. Had some great moments XD

@aa-dono
Glad to have you on the dream team. You really did step up when we needed you the most at EoD4
Mar 21, 2017 7:54 PM

Dec 2014
Gwendolly said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Oh, did you guys knew I was a doc? I indeed protected Suzune N1 xD Or did you have no power roles?

Nah we didn't know you're doc, got lucky I guess, but we feared doc will be on Suzu. Seems we were right XD

We had a godfather (logic), RB(Kaitou/aa-dono) and Vengeful maf (Me)
My role allowed me to play the gambit with Claire which really did pay off
Mar 21, 2017 7:56 PM

Jun 2009
It was as good game everyone. It was actually fairly difficult and I think in the end we let the idea that the game was bastard get us down. Would play again, hopefully we will win next time :)

I have never actually been in such a game play mechanic problem that we hit this time. Look out, if you push me I will tend to push back. I cannot resist commenting if you mention my name. I will be compelled to comment even if I have nothing to say.

@Logic340 The claim needed to be there and could be backed. Seemed like a good idea, I do not regret doing it. I actually claim only when it is strategic to do so, so it was a good move on your part to put me in that situation. I am interested to see you in action moving forward. I started working on that game I promised in the middle of this game.

@Grapefruit21 No hard feelings about all the fighting. We just have such different styles it is amazing that we were playing on the same team. Although, I am uncertain why you wanted to lynch me for different reasoning then you, unless you thought my reasoning was scummy, in which case you are justified.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 21, 2017 7:56 PM

Jan 2010
I was a godfather plus 3 vote steal

Mar 21, 2017 7:58 PM

Jun 2009
@Logic340 I was actually going to invite you to tea day two. But then you cleared me on account of Shi's claim. I thought, goodness that is funny logic. You said something like, because Shi was town I must be town. I was going to push it using that as evidence for your lynch day 3.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 21, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
nah, you got me. I was struggling D1 give yourself some credit.
Hehe, well thank you for thinking so ^^ good thing for you I died :3c and that no one listens to me lol

Mar 21, 2017 8:00 PM

May 2015
→ C L U B S

Mafia- The Traitors Lair

Purgatory | Dead Prisoners

Town Neighborhood

Ruu and Shad's secret prison

→ R O L E S | P L A Y E R S

What did you get?

→ M O D - N O T E S

First of all I want to thank everyone that gave my game a shot! Thanks you so much for playing and for going completely paranoid with it xDD Sometimes I was like "I should have put that role!! Why didn't I think of that!". This bastard game was very vanilla because it was my first one so I had to balance it a bit.
@-shad- Thank you for accepting being my co-host. I couldn't have done it without you. I wasn't worry at all because I knew I could count on you if I couldn't be available during the phase change or when a VC was needed ^^ - Also you all have to thank him for the prisoners names xDD
@jackrito thank you for moderating BTRATS, for helping us balance it and always be available when we weren't sure about rules or how to make some roles work.
MAFIA DREAM TEAM:
@logic340 I think my biggest accomplishment has been making you rolled scum. Even if it was pure luck I'm thrilled that this was your first scum game I was also able to acquired your scum meta in the process >_> I think at first you were a little bit lost because it was your first time as mafia but after D2, you found your footing and you play a wonderful game.
@CorruptedPurity another amazing player. I think you and logic made an amazing job working together and you even got townread by some crucial players! Wonderful performance!
@aa-dono thank you sooooo much for saying yes! Shad and I were looking everywhere for a replacement for Kai and you were kind enough to help us out. I know is hard to be a replacement and catching up with so many posts and fighting lynches when people accused you based on the original player's behavior.
@Kaitou Even thou you had to leave the game because of IRL responsibilities, the fact that you were looking forward to my game and signed up for it makes me happy. And I know you don't like rolling scum so thanks for still performing your role xD

TOWN BLOCK:
What can I say? I've never seen so many anti-town players in one game! And I love you all for it! It made the game so much more entertaining for me! I always thought that hosts couldn't really enjoy the game much because they knew everybody's alignment so it would be boring, but boy was I wrong! People claiming Miller, Vengeful Townie and other bastard roles made my day! As I say before, this was a very simple bastard game, but while I was reading the thread this past day a new idea for a "difficult mode" bastard game started forming. And I hope all of you crazy townies will be part of it!
The only thing I regret is the fact that nobody lynch Rinto. We had a surprise for him and you all. He thought he got a vanilla role but we had prepared a hidden role for him: JUDAS (if lynch he doesn't die and becomes part of the mafia, but only he would know that and also who is scum - but he would only be able to enter the mafia club and become an "official mafioso" if another mafia dies).
I chose to use two RB because mafia RB always claims to be town RB and nobody believes them so I wanted to see if I could get you all confused when two people claimed RB. The 75th Doctor was at first an insane doctor but Jack said no ;-;
If I'm being honest I wanted MAFIA to win this, because I know who hard it is sometimes to win when rolling scum. Still Town had very powerful PR and I didn't help any faction in any way. I was just here to enjoy the show :3

Thanks again for being our prisoner!
Mar 21, 2017 8:01 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
It was as good game everyone. It was actually fairly difficult and I think in the end we let the idea that the game was bastard get us down. Would play again, hopefully we will win next time :)

I have never actually been in such a game play mechanic problem that we hit this time. Look out, if you push me I will tend to push back. I cannot resist commenting if you mention my name. I will be compelled to comment even if I have nothing to say.

@Logic340 The claim needed to be there and could be backed. Seemed like a good idea, I do not regret doing it. I actually claim only when it is strategic to do so, so it was a good move on your part to put me in that situation. I am interested to see you in action moving forward. I started working on that game I promised in the middle of this game.

@Grapefruit21 No hard feelings about all the fighting. We just have such different styles it is amazing that we were playing on the same team. Although, I am uncertain why you wanted to lynch me for different reasoning then you, unless you thought my reasoning was scummy, in which case you are justified.
I took this chance to really look at how people play town and it's making me think about my own game. I definitely don't think I'll be the same player moving forward. That claim was great how did your ability work? Did you know Shin was town due to it or your own perception?

Mar 21, 2017 8:01 PM

Oct 2014
Sorry I couldn't be too active this game guys, I had huge trouble going on irl :/ Good thing I died early I guess lol

Next time I won't lose! Maybe.
Mar 21, 2017 8:03 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I took this chance to really look at how people play town and it's making me think about my own game. I definitely don't think I'll be the same player moving forward. That claim was great how did your ability work? Did you know Shin was town due to it or your own perception?
My ability was quite simple. Target someone and they join your neighborhood. I actually wanted either you or grapefruit but I was so certain you were both scum going into the night that I was not sure who to choose. Shi was posting a lot of interesting things at night and I thought, might as well choose him. I figured I could probably dissect him. The first thing he did was ask me how my ability worked and whether I chose him. No mafia would ask that question. He also attempted to console me during my fight with Grapefruit so I realized it was unlikely he was scum.

Mar 21, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
@Logic340 I was actually going to invite you to tea day two. But then you cleared me on account of Shi's claim. I thought, goodness that is funny logic. You said something like, because Shi was town I must be town. I was going to push it using that as evidence for your lynch day 3.
Yikes... wipes brow. I nearly killed Rosie that night in hopes it would help clear me...

Mar 21, 2017 8:08 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Yikes... wipes brow. I nearly killed Rosie that night in hopes it would help clear me...
You missed the bullet there. I was sure. I almost posted that at night but I was away from my computer and did not think I could make it convincing. I did use it as evidence for why I wanted to change my night action when I messaged the host though...

Mar 21, 2017 8:09 PM

May 2015
ANOTHER THING: When I saw that @Suzune-chan had the neighbor role I reeeeeally wanted her to pick logic (the most common town read in every game) to the club! I think that would have being amazing and so funny to watch xDD logic trying to pocket Suzu or Suzu catching logic.
Also I loved that the mafia team was sure that TheConqerour was a traitor and not Rinto. Well to be fair Rinto didn't know it either.And I regreat having so many VT :(
Mar 21, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2015
Told you guys to lynch Logic.

:/
Mar 21, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:

The only thing I regret is the fact that nobody lynch Rinto. We had a surprise for him and you all. He thought he got a vanilla role but we had prepared a hidden role for him: JUDAS (if lynch he doesn't die and becomes part of the mafia, but only he would know that and also who is scum - but he would only be able to enter the mafia club and become an "official mafioso" if another mafia dies).

@logic340 found our long sought "traitor"/"Minion"
Mar 21, 2017 8:10 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
ANOTHER THING: When I saw that @Suzune-chan had the neighbor role I reeeeeally wanted her to pick logic (the most common town read in every game) to the club! I think that would have being amazing and so funny to watch xDD logic trying to pocket Suzu or Suzu catching logic.
Also I loved that the mafia team was sure that TheConqerour was a traitor and not Rinto. Well to be fair Rinto didn't know it either.And I regreat having so many VT :(
But Logic was so scummy. Almost won me back day two, but then slipped and I changed my target night two from him to another.

Mar 21, 2017 8:11 PM

Apr 2015
Also it was obvious after I said Logic was scum, that CP refused to lynch him. CP is not as unreasonable as town, so he must be scum too.

I am so upset with this game, thats all :/

Jan 2010
suzune-chan said:
My ability was quite simple. Target someone and they join your neighborhood. I actually wanted either you or grapefruit but I was so certain you were both scum going into the night that I was not sure who to choose. Shi was posting a lot of interesting things at night and I thought, might as well choose him. I figured I could probably dissect him. The first thing he did was ask me how my ability worked and whether I chose him. No mafia would ask that question. He also attempted to console me during my fight with Grapefruit so I realized it was unlikely he was scum.
I guess I dished a bullet there so to speak. Had I been town I would have really enjoyed tea with you. I have so much still to learn as my most recent games have taught me.

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:

Called your bluff... XD
Good game though, you really had my heart racing and I thought that hosts were cruel enough to let me die in the hands of a town vengeful.
Mar 21, 2017 8:13 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
suzune-chan said:
I guess I dished a bullet there so to speak. Had I been town I would have really enjoyed tea with you. I have so much still to learn as my most recent games have taught me.
If you keep playing you will keep improving. I have been in over a hundred and fifty games. I have seen a lot, played a lot of factions, played some super bastard games. You learn from all of them. And unless I get really heated, I love them all, wins and loses.

Mar 21, 2017 8:13 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

Called your bluff... XD
Good game though, you really had my heart racing and I thought that hosts were cruel enough to let me die in the hands of a town vengeful.

I should have lynched you yes-- you outplayed me and I congratulated you on that.

Not happening the second time, I hope.

Also I caught Logic, it was not a bad gambit but town was too affected by Town!Logic I suppose..
Mar 21, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Ruu said:

@logic340 found our long sought "traitor"/"Minion"
I had that whole Rinto is the traitor theory and everything I hope everyone enjoys that and my Rosie is a Double Voter theory.
logic340Mar 21, 2017 8:18 PM

Mar 21, 2017 8:21 PM

Dec 2014
But you're Rinto is traitor theory is based on him knowing he's traitor. However, he believes that he is town throughout and just playing that way.
Mar 21, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
But you're Rinto is traitor theory is based on him knowing he's traitor. However, he believes that he is town throughout and just playing that way.
I know but it felt good to pick the right judas until I hear theconquerers ability and went crazy with that idea.

Mar 21, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2014
Special thanks to @Oyasumi_Rosie for making the game so enjoyable and fun with your theories...

Also @-shad- I haven't forgotten you, can't wait to have another family camping trip XD
Mar 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Dec 2016
So I very much enjoyed my back and forth with logic. What I didn't enjoy was a town that couldn't get out of it's own way. My biggest mistake of the game was spam posting. I am convinced it made me massively less persuasive and cost town the game. Dono and logic were clearly tied together for the slip about Rosie's alignment and I was of the belief that CPurity was so stubbornly not seeing points that it was either scum or awful play and if I'd lived to end game I would have been trying my darndest to nail them.

What I didn't enjoy this game was the complete lack of consensus forming and wagons being consistently below the majority. Things that were obviously scummy were discarded (logic jumping off following Claire's excellent gambit) and things that weren't scummy at all were focused in on. For example I'm not sure why my wine spilling fake claim was ever called scummy by anyone who wasn't scum.

@Suzune-chan I thought what you were advocating was scummy the way I thought Purity was scummy for continuing to say Rosie should be lynched, but never wanting to do it first. I saw it as mechanical advice so bad it must be scum. Clearly it wasn't and I accept full responsibility for sinking town on D2.

I like to think I rallied well on 3 and 4 but I couldn't swing a lynch that I thought was obvious so I can't have done that well.

@logic340 My vote off of you onto grrr is the same as I explained it every time. With Shin having already left and Rinto's awful self vote I knew Rinto was town. In my guts I was completely sure of it so I tried to save Rinto and Grrr was the only wagon where my vote could make a difference. And as a bonus it resolved the miller.

Big takeaway for the game is to read more, post less, and type longer with more double checking. My carelessness probably cost town the game because scum hammered me with it and without that I can't get mislynched there.
Mar 21, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2016
-shad- said:
Final Vote 4.5
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Grapefruit21: TheConquerer, logic340, aa-dono, CorruptedPurity,Shinichi-kun

✄ logic340: grapefruit21
✄ Shinichi-kun: Oyasumi_rosie

Not Voting: Rinto-kun and JustKrista

Rinto's wasnt counted, as it was not bolded

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

This this is just gross. Two townies not voting and one in nowhereland. We deserved that loss.
Mar 21, 2017 9:03 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 My vote off of you onto grrr is the same as I explained it every time. With Shin having already left and Rinto's awful self vote I knew Rinto was town. In my guts I was completely sure of it so I tried to save Rinto and Grrr was the only wagon where my vote could make a difference. And as a bonus it resolved the miller.

Big takeaway for the game is to read more, post less, and type longer with more double checking. My carelessness probably cost town the game because scum hammered me with it and without that I can't get mislynched there.
I'm still kind of surprised that aa wasn't an option but I understand. I do feel that if Krista had shot grrr night 1 like you said things would probably have been much harder for us.

Mar 21, 2017 9:07 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'm still kind of surprised that aa wasn't an option but I understand. I do feel that if Krista had shot grrr night 1 like you said things would probably have been much harder for us.

If I'd moved first it would have been, but I was sure you were scum only moved because it was useless not to. I had no choice in the targeting.

Completely agree on the vig shot though. Ohhh well. Miller seems like the worst possible role to fake claim so there is that.
Mar 21, 2017 9:13 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
I was of the belief that CPurity was so stubbornly not seeing points that it was either scum or awful play and if I'd lived to end game I would have been trying my darndest to nail them.

Ya, I have to agree that after my Claire standoff, I became sloppy as I believed I was "cleared" town. I believe you would've gotten me if you lived long enough. But I doubt I'd let you live past the night if you got through that day.
Mar 21, 2017 9:29 PM

Nov 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I was of the belief that CPurity was so stubbornly not seeing points that it was either scum or awful play and if I'd lived to end game I would have been trying my darndest to nail them.

Ya, I have to agree that after my Claire standoff, I became sloppy as I believed I was "cleared" town. I believe you would've gotten me if you lived long enough. But I doubt I'd let you live past the night if you got through that day.
you did very good I was watchng you play. I was laughing when nobody even question your role when your role should be instigating your own lynch for your optimal play and your role to work best. People just believed you and not work around with your "PR"

Good stuff. You and logic made me follow the game through the end even tho im not playing. I was cheering for you guys xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2017 9:47 PM

Dec 2013
lol now that logic town game is done i can stop listenig to his bs reads expecting him to be town thank god.

Man honestly sometimes i feel as tho

Mar 21, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
honestly its already clear rosie isnt mafia because if she was she would have locked in her vote to kill me.
I am sorry Shinichi. I must have made the game really hard on you. I hope you still had some fun though!

u dont even know rosie u really dont

like it was so hard to find scum when i had the double voter putting so much pressure on me

Like people honestly need to stop sheepig logic so much its really fustrating that people cant come up with their own reads.

Mar 21, 2017 9:49 PM

Dec 2013
only person ill apologize too his grape because fucked up there and let logic convince me but after hhis flip i knew logic waas scum.

Mar 21, 2017 9:50 PM

Dec 2013
another thing idk how i feel about playing with rinto anymore, because it kinda fustrates me when people dont take the game seriously.

Mar 21, 2017 9:55 PM

Dec 2013
final note idk how i feel about vote locks because people seem to forget that their still 24 hour phaes.

Mar 21, 2017 9:59 PM

Dec 2013
what fustrates me the most is cp has the audacity to say karote got worse after him coming back, but even karote wouldnt careless place his vote down on someone when they vote would ahve been locked at 4

Keep that in mind just saying

Mar 21, 2017 10:02 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
lol now that logic town game is done i can stop listenig to his bs reads expecting him to be town thank god.

Are my reads as town usually bs? Be honest as I am doing some self reflection here. I think my town game has been bad if I could get away with what I did here. I feel like I need to improve.

Mar 21, 2017 10:05 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Are my reads as town usually bs? Be honest as I am doing some self reflection here. I think my town game has been bad if I could get away with what I did here. I feel like I need to improve.

one game u didnt actualy sound town people still wouldnt vote you thats what bothers me

Me and grape tried to explain to others how u wereing acting yourself but nope

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.