Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Okay, so I haven't found anything to contradict my PoE, so I'm just going to vote for the original zombie (attempt 2).
Vote: reiynii
reiynii has the fake PR claim, the husband hunt, and what else? I voted him D2 after Qoco's claim due to their behavior compared to the others who had claimed so this may be the way to go. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the Cult Leader and it would make me quite happy as we only have to finish off the Zombies then without risking the growth of the Cult?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 15, 2017 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
Okay, so I haven't found anything to contradict my PoE, so I'm just going to vote for the original zombie (attempt 2).

No, while I support your vote direction, your purpose is wrong. Even if we get a zombie now and cult tomorrow, we should voting the converted zombie first as he is the one who can infect someone tonight. Let original infect someone tomorrow, kill cultist, kill original, kill converted 2 then kill off the cult. Any other order will result in our lost.

Don't ask how but I look into chances of conversion, stuff like grrr has low chance of being the converted for claiming priest and such, but I traced it down to either Reiynii and Doki, using reads from you regarding rosie and sleip.

Argh... this is so frustrating
Apr 15, 2017 10:22 AM

Feb 2014
[b]vote: cp [b] i believe he has been coverted. I noticed me and him have similar vision on mafia games and i would never vote myself in this situation. Also he added 2 more people as lnch targets which is not a big deal but looks like he is trying to give fluid suggestions and it feels like he is vary careful with what he says.

Reiny on the otherhand is way more direct on votingnme so he looks more like confused townie that will never be my husband.
Apr 15, 2017 10:23 AM

Feb 2014
Vote cp
Apr 15, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@logic340 do me a favour, look deep into reiynii and Doki from D3 onwards and tell me who you think is scummier. Need your expertise.
Got cha! XD
They both have limited participation so I could probably ISO both (for everyday) this evening (I currently have nothing going on). Sounds like the thing to do?

I'm looking for converted, so if you're doing everyday, try to look for behavioral changes from pre-D3 to post-D3. Also, thanks a bunch fam, I am too tired right now to do it, I really appreciate it.
Apr 15, 2017 10:26 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
[b]vote: cp [b] i believe he has been coverted. I noticed me and him have similar vision on mafia games and i would never vote myself in this situation. Also he added 2 more people as lnch targets which is not a big deal but looks like he is trying to give fluid suggestions and it feels like he is vary careful with what he says.

Reiny on the otherhand is way more direct on votingnme so he looks more like confused townie that will never be my husband.

Whatever, I don't have time to argue with you now. Quick question @grrr : theoretically speaking, if you're zombo, would u rather infect Doki or Reiynii?
Apr 15, 2017 10:28 AM

Dec 2014
This is really frustrating, I can feel a game solve for zombies at the tip of my fingers... then I have to factor in the cult... god, they ruin everything...
Apr 15, 2017 10:28 AM

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

Because he has night results. If during a later phase we test grrr by visiting him with a PR, it blows his cover. Bad conversion.

Also, priest are anti-zombies. Enemy of thine enemy becometh mine friend. Cults would wanna keep priest unconverted because sooner or later, a zombie has to bite him to achieve his win-con
why you all say a zombie has to bite me? I dont get it.zombies can win easily without ever touching the priest.
Apr 15, 2017 10:30 AM

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:

Whatever, I don't have time to argue with you now. Quick question @grrr : theoretically speaking, if you're zombo, would u rather infect Doki or Reiynii?
i would infect reiny. Doughkey wont survive even two more days. He was almost lynched too.
Apr 15, 2017 10:30 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

No, while I support your vote direction, your purpose is wrong. Even if we get a zombie now and cult tomorrow, we should voting the converted zombie first as he is the one who can infect someone tonight. Let original infect someone tomorrow, kill cultist, kill original, kill converted 2 then kill off the cult. Any other order will result in our lost.

Don't ask how but I look into chances of conversion, stuff like grrr has low chance of being the converted for claiming priest and such, but I traced it down to either Reiynii and Doki, using reads from you regarding rosie and sleip.

Killing the original zombie or killing the converted zombie will both result in someone being converted by the time we finish lynching cult leader. Therefore, there are two reasons which make the original zombie more important. First, as the game progresses they will get more chances to convert again. If we don't nail them immediately after cult leader we would be in trouble. Second, the hunt for the converted zombie is more subjective because we can't base it on Qoco nearly as much because Qoco wouldn't have known who they were D1. We need to use as much information as possible because we can't be wrong this phase. We need to go for the original zombie.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 15, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Also, priest are anti-zombies. Enemy of thine enemy becometh mine friend. Cults would wanna keep priest unconverted because sooner or later, a zombie has to bite him to achieve his win-con
why you all say a zombie has to bite me? I dont get it.zombies can win easily without ever touching the priest.

Zombie: Win Condition: Everyone is either infected or zombified.

Everyone includes the priest. They could try to lynch him, but you're not getting lynched anytime soon. Also, I trust RE's cc to you. Wanna retract?
Apr 15, 2017 10:34 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
CorruptedPurity said:

i would infect reiny. Doughkey wont survive even two more days. He was almost lynched too.

I love you, you know that?

Vote:Reiynii
Subject to change but by the process of elimination from an already small PoE with the help from my friends Penta and Grrr, I have reasons to believe that Reiynii is the converted zombie...
Apr 15, 2017 10:41 AM

Feb 2014
Oh wow the last page is very interesting...
Apr 15, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Killing the original zombie or killing the converted zombie will both result in someone being converted by the time we finish lynching cult leader. Therefore, there are two reasons which make the original zombie more important. First, as the game progresses they will get more chances to convert again. If we don't nail them immediately after cult leader we would be in trouble. Second, the hunt for the converted zombie is more subjective because we can't base it on Qoco nearly as much because Qoco wouldn't have known who they were D1. We need to use as much information as possible because we can't be wrong this phase. We need to go for the original zombie.

Lemme draw u a race, 0 for no action, 1 for infection, 2 for 1 sucessful converted
Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Original zombie: 0 1 2 1+1 2+2 1x4
Converted zomb:1 2 1 2 1+1 2+2

In the long run, original zombie will outspeed converted, but currently, the converted zombie has a 1 day headstart and will cause a more-zombie advantage up to day 4.

Sorry if my math is off, it 2am here and Im feeling like crap
Apr 15, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2014
^Crap, the formatting came out like crap but I hope you can comprehend it anyways. I really am going to pass out soon.
Apr 15, 2017 10:50 AM

Feb 2014
So... RE is the priest, that is a fact. I also didn't lie about not being visited: If cult or zombie visits me I will know, and I was pretty sure that the only town who can visit me is the sleepwalker but I dont think he did.

(of course I might've been visited by cult/zombie and lie, but the cult part is true for the real priest as well.)
Apr 15, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

Lemme draw u a race, 0 for no action, 1 for infection, 2 for 1 sucessful converted
Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Original zombie: 0 1 2 1+1 2+2 1x4
Converted zomb:1 2 1 2 1+1 2+2

In the long run, original zombie will outspeed converted, but currently, the converted zombie has a 1 day headstart and will cause a more-zombie advantage up to day 4.

Sorry if my math is off, it 2am here and Im feeling like crap

You are caring too much about the number of zombies that get infected many phases in the future. The point is, if we lynch a zombie this phase and cult leader next phase, we are going to win. We need to maximize the chances of that happening, so our target needs to be the easiest to catch. That's the original zombie. Lynch them and the game will end before most of that math even matters.
Apr 15, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
@CorruptedPurity
aa-dono got back to me and apparently she can't answer whether PentaFlare's officially not a cult member or if he could be one but was converted night 3 ;-;
Unless the cult has some kind of shield from night kills, which I feel is unlikely given the nature of this game, PentaFlare is not cult leader, but could be the newest cult member or a zombie. Either way, I definitely don't want to lynch him today.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 15, 2017 11:01 AM

Feb 2014
The Real Dead:
>Shinichi-kun (villager)
>Ruu (pathologist)
>Rinto (villager)
>Qoco (zombie)

"Confirmed" "Townies":
>Re1031 Priest
>logic340 (crier)
>Yurkin (sleepwalker)
>Sleipnirr
>Rosie (claimed psychic; claims Sleipnirr is innocent as of night 3)

Who's Left?
>grrr (claimed Priest; highly unlikely to be a zombie due to Qoco voting for him day 1)
>PentaFlare - cultist but not leader
>Kit (TPR) (fake claime lol)
>CorruptedPurity the cult leader?
>Astros - space zombie ?
>Doughkey - maybe a fresh zombie?
>reiynii - has to be zombie
Apr 15, 2017 11:06 AM

Aug 2012

Doughkey Kit, Oyasumi_Rosie
reiynii PentaFlare, CorruptedPurity

Oyasumi_Rosie reiynii
grrr RE1031
CorruptedPurity grrr

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, logic340, yurkin, Doughkey, Astros

Mod Note(s)
Goodnight everyone o/

Apr 15, 2017 11:19 AM

Feb 2014
So we have up to 4 cultists, 3 zombies and 3 infected, which leaves us 2 pure townies : D. Logic is pure townie and I know I am the other one so potentially all of you have something wrong with : D.

vote change: reiny
Apr 15, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
I'm home jumping on the computer let me get situated and I will work on some things.

Apr 15, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2008
yurkin said:
@kit
So why do you continue to refer to your role as "town-alligned trp"?
If you have the same win con as town, that makes you town as well, regardless of your abilities.
Oh, that's cause aa-dono told me I'm not town anymore when I asked her about the role

yurkin said:
Seeing how kit add these " " to my words, makes me wonder if I had unlocked a hidden ability to annoy with stupid questions lols.
LOL I just get annoyed when ppl imply I'm scum for reasons I think are dumb XD Sorry~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 15, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
@Kit in your report, is the infected count inclusive of you?
Yes indeed

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
@astros
#2114 this is what i meant when i said it gets nullified.

edit:
@logic340 you as well, read #2114.
So it doesn't negate Cult conversions or D2 infections.
Kit said:
If they out themselves then the scum can just convert them right away..

But if backup priest cures me I can confirm there is a backup priest in play and either grrr or the real prist got converted to cult, at least? Plus one less infection XD
What would that accomplish? It would be as if they outed themselves as the Zombies/Cult could just hunt the suspected town for them. It would also be a waste of a cure as you're in no danger of turning if your claim is true.
Kit said:
I can't be turned at all so unless I get lynched there will always be me.. ;w;
This has bothered me for awhile now. How do you exactly fit into the win cons of this game? You're infected yet TPR and town aligned. Do you count as a Cult? If so then town would have to remove you which goes against your win con.[/quote]
RE1031 said:
Who's Left?
>Sleipnirr
>Rosie (claimed psychic; claims Sleipnirr is innocent)
>CorruptedPurity
>grrr (claimed Priest; highly unlikely to be a zombie due to Qoco voting for him day 1)
>Doughkey
>PentaFlare
>reiynii
>Astros

Among those 8 players, there must be a Cult leader (and zombies, and cult members, but leader is more important).
Then we pressure those most suspicious of the 8.
PentaFlare said:
It is possible that someone who interacted with Qoco on Day 1 could be the other zombie, but none of the interactions I have read seem to fit the bill of two player who know they are both scum. Don't take my word for it though. I would love if I had more eyes checking those interactions in case I missed something.
What about D2? #1853.

For pressure until I finish. Lunch break over.
Vote: Reiynii

Aug 2014
grrr said:
>Astros - space zombie ?

Look out everyone. A fourth faction has risen. The space zombies are here to devour us all with their advanced biotech.
Apr 15, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
Kit said:
I want to confess something. I hope those who believe in me can still believe me.

I not only have an anti-zombie power, but an anti-cult power as well, that I wish to keep the details of undisclosed for now.

For this reason I actually do believe I was visited by both a zombie and a cult member on Night 1. My role change PM text sort of hints that too.

At least, I hope this is so, since it would mean one less converted cult.

I might try using the cult power tonight (I can only use one or the other per night), unless everyone is against that. Remember that my powers work on the previous night, so discussion today wont affect my results for this night.

Is it a targeted ability that is anti-cult? If so, I have a few ideas for targets if you are willing to hear me out.
It is playerbase-wide like the zombie one is. All I say to host is which ability I wanna use

Apr 15, 2017 11:51 AM

Aug 2014
Kit said:
PentaFlare said:

Is it a targeted ability that is anti-cult? If so, I have a few ideas for targets if you are willing to hear me out.
It is playerbase-wide like the zombie one is. All I say to host is which ability I wanna use

Oh, so you can just choose to find out how many cultists there are instead of how many zombies. That would be really useful to use once so we can find out what we are dealing with right now. If we only skip one day with zombies it will be easy to infer what happened in between once we get a result two days later.
Apr 15, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
@Kit To get this straight, are you officially a "TPR" or is the name of your role, "Insider," in green font?
Insider, yellow font

Apr 15, 2017 11:56 AM

Aug 2014
Astros said:
What about D2? #1853.

I'm assuming that is Qoco referring to Kit's funky claim. As a zombie, Qoco would want Kit to be hard to believe. Considering Qoco voted for Kit later, I think it is very unlikely that interaction is zombuds.
Apr 15, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@Kit in your report, is the infected count inclusive of you?

@Kit need an answer dear
yo chill i was sleeping

Apr 15, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2008
How do you know Qoco infected me and not the other zombie? How do you know Qoco is not the even night zombie?

Apr 15, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
I think the other original zombie is among these three players.
Sleipnirr
yurkin
RE

None of them had interaction with Qoco on Day 1, none of their actions were deemed suspicious by Qoco, and none of them voted for Qoco on Day 2. Everyone else has either done one of those things or is dead.

It is possible that someone who interacted with Qoco on Day 1 could be the other zombie, but none of the interactions I have read seem to fit the bill of two player who know they are both scum. Don't take my word for it though. I would love if I had more eyes checking those interactions in case I missed something.
Oh. This is a good post.

You forgot that Yurkin is confirmed to originally be sleepwalker though, so she can't be an original zombie.

Do you think Qoco would throw suspicion on his own zombuddy in order to reverse psychology throw us off his trail once Qoco flipped? He gave a lot of attention to Sleip

Apr 15, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Also..... I've waited long enough. I wanted to hold off on claiming but at this point I think it's just interfering with investigations.
I'm the real priest.
Night 1 no one visited me.
Night 2 I was visited by the sleepwalker (yurkin).
Night 3 (last night) I was visited by a zombie and got infected, but RNG is a bitch and I didn't exorcise shit.
I have a hidden active, which is on Night 3, if I guess correctly a member of the cult, they will die. I wasted the guess on Penta, who is currently not dead, so he's not part of the cult. I really, really, really regret not using it on grrr.

I don't think grrr is the zombie. Qoco voted for him, and as a result, grrr nearly got lynched day 1.
Interesting! Then

Penta is not cultist
No Converted zombies yet! You are unconvertable. Our 2 infections on N2 are me and you :D This means at max there's one infected convertible today, 2 zombies tomorrow.

Seriously we need to get the cultist cause zombs keep making mistakes lol

Edit: oh wait I made a mistake, you were converted on N3 :<

Apr 15, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
At the risk of sheeping, vote: doki

It seemed like an opinion that we can all get behind. If doki is town lynch me tomorroe
What were your reasons for voting Doki early D2 (I think it was D2)?
if I remember correctly "he broke the rules." Which was a scum tell for me. Plus this... general feeling I get from him. I am sorry I don't have more to offer

Apr 15, 2017 12:17 PM

Jan 2010
I am here working on these ISO's .
Ping me if you need me for anything.
Not sure who I am going to be voting for. My suspect pool is small and shrinks if I use Rosie's information as "good" info

Logic - Crier
yurkin - Sleepwalker (as of N3) visited Logic
Rosie - Uncc'd Psychic, says Sleipnirr is town
RE - countered grrr and is somewhat believable given her behavior towards grrr
Sleipnir Town based on Rosie's check
Kit - Claimed Town Aligned TPR. Claim is getting more out there but I doubt she'd lie like this in her first scum game. Drawing attention to herself.
PentaFlare - Been feeling like his town game but he's good. Need to look closer but I doubt as scum he comes out with RE/Yurkin/Sleipnirr as his top 3 then switches as quickly as he did given the new information town was given. Isn't cult according to RE.

Astros - He's been feeling fairly town but he's in the PoE. Need to look closer at this one.
grrr - not denying RE's claim, calm for being caught lying about it. Not sure how I feel here.
CorruptedPurity - Need to really look here and see what I can come up with.
reiynii - Fake PR claim, Husband hunting rather than scum hunting.
Doki - Strong early game has fallen off of late based on memory.

Apr 15, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
Kit said:

Oh, so you can just choose to find out how many cultists there are instead of how many zombies. That would be really useful to use once so we can find out what we are dealing with right now. If we only skip one day with zombies it will be easy to infer what happened in between once we get a result two days later.
That is not exactly it, but I still think it will be useful to use once.

Apr 15, 2017 12:23 PM

Sep 2016
reiynii said:
RE1031 said:
@grrr Any night results?
I still don't think Grrr will ever have night results because he isn't the priest >.>

vote: reiynii
Slip up or no? I didn't claim priest at this point but you sounded rather sure grrr wasn't.. This is information you should not have.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 15, 2017 12:23 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
What were your reasons for voting Doki early D2 (I think it was D2)?
if I remember correctly "he broke the rules." Which was a scum tell for me. Plus this... general feeling I get from him. I am sorry I don't have more to offer
I remember your original vote was for kink shaming. I don't necessarily think he broke the rules as those are punishable offenses.

@Kit can you link your case against Doki form D2? I am doing an ISO so I may come across it but my focus is elsewhere at the moment.

Apr 15, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
@reiynii why is it you never questioned me for voting you EoD2?

Apr 15, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Okay, so let's keep assuming Kit is telling the truth because we have nothing better to go on.
So maybe zombies do infect on different nights.
Night 1: Zom1 infects Kit. "Insider" is born.
Night 2: Zom2 infects someone.
Day 3: We lynch Zom2 (Qoco).
Night 3: Zom1 infects me (priest).
Day 4: Zom3 is born.

Lol Zom1 has some shit luck xD
Wait.... If Sleipnirr is the original zombie, Rosie is lying D:<
If Qoco is the even-nighter, then I'm still searching for my daddy :'<

I did think Rosie could be lying, but if she is converted then she's lower priority..

Penta's list had you vs sleip and I think I believe you more based on previous posts.

Apr 15, 2017 12:37 PM

Jan 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:
I think the other original zombie is among these three players.
Sleipnirr
yurkin
RE

None of them had interaction with Qoco on Day 1, none of their actions were deemed suspicious by Qoco, and none of them voted for Qoco on Day 2. Everyone else has either done one of those things or is dead.

PentaFlare said:
Vote: Sleipnirr
Down with the original zombie!

Ok, Yurkin has been cleared by a confirm townie logic. He may be converted but I don't think so.

If you're voting Sleip, you should also be voting Rosie because Rosie cleared him. If he's the original and bit Rosie, it could make sense but I doubt zombie!Rosie would clear her own teammate, I think scum usually don't touch their teammate. I'm lazy to elaborate, but do you see where I'm coming from?
... We only have one vote, and if Sleip is orig zombie we'd want to vote him over Rosie. I believe Rosie's original claim since no one has counterclaimed and I don't think she would fake claim, so if anything she is converted. She could be cult and just bullshitted her result on a non-cult and happened to be wrong

Apr 15, 2017 12:46 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I remember your original vote was for kink shaming. I don't necessarily think he broke the rules as those are punishable offenses.

@Kit can you link your case against Doki form D2? I am doing an ISO so I may come across it but my focus is elsewhere at the moment.
The link shame vote was Grrr during D1
Doki called everyone on ruu's train brain dead. It also doesn't help that he has be awol since the last phase

Apr 15, 2017 12:47 PM

Sep 2014
RE1031 said:
Slip up or no? I didn't claim priest at this point but you sounded rather sure grrr wasn't.. This is information you should not have.
Since I'm playing DnD, I can't participate much now.
I never believed that Grrr was priest from the beginning anyway, and I still don't (didn't back read so I don't know if you claimed or whatever) which is why I said he'll never have information. It's because I never believed he was priest to begin with.
Apr 15, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
Btw, the reason I think rosie is town is because she wants to roleblock logic. The only reason for that is to prove she is still town. If she was converted, she wouldn't be talking about actions that would get her caught in a lie.
I thought she was trolling, cause earlier she said it would be funny to watch him panic when she blocked him or something

Apr 15, 2017 12:54 PM

Jul 2009
@astros #2225
Eh, what, it doesnt negate culting and N2?
But from what aa-dono answered to my questions it does nullify them, the night action, and it doesnt nullify them only in case you are being infected ...
Oh, whatever.
yurkinApr 15, 2017 12:57 PM
Apr 15, 2017 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
PentaFlare said:
Btw, the reason I think rosie is town is because she wants to roleblock logic. The only reason for that is to prove she is still town. If she was converted, she wouldn't be talking about actions that would get her caught in a lie.
I thought she was trolling, cause earlier she said it would be funny to watch him panic when she blocked him or something
actually bot of you are right. It would be super fun to watch logic panic and it you prove I was town maybe.

Apr 15, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

The link shame vote was Grrr during D1
Doki called everyone on ruu's train brain dead. It also doesn't help that he has be awol since the last phase
Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Apr 15, 2017 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@reiynii why is it you never questioned me for voting you EoD2?
Do you really think I wouldn't have questioned you if I were anti-town? As a vanilla townie who will probably be converted at one point, and who hasn't been active enough to have any good proof of my alignment, I don't really have much to say ^^
Apr 15, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:
actually bot of you are right. It would be super fun to watch logic panic and it you prove I was town maybe.
It would prove you are town because I would get a Role Block message to share with everyone. The question is would they believe me? It's risky imo unless you have already been converted to the cult then they can convert me and get one extra day before people realize I had been converted. I think the best use of your Role Block is on whoever you think is Cult Leader or Zombie base on what happens today.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.