Forum Settings
Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
Mar 21, 2017 11:15 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie if you had to pick on of the three current trains where would you go?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 21, 2017 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Vote:Shinchi because he's annoying.
Does town finally want to go with me on aa-dono/Rosie/CP?
Why not vote any of the three you named, instead of someone for a random reason?

Mar 21, 2017 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie if you had to pick on of the three current trains where would you go?
My gut says go with Shinichi, but Rinto is acting weird. Though I think I understand where he is coming from, I feel like I was going through something similar in LQ.

I trust you and TC for town. You haven't done anything that I find super scummy.

Mar 21, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
I'd b
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
My gut says go with Shinichi, but Rinto is acting weird. Though I think I understand where he is coming from, I feel like I was going through something similar in LQ.

I trust you and TC for town. You haven't done anything that I find super scummy.
I'd be willing to vote Shinichi with you. Though I am not sure if TheConquerer would vote there with us.
Vote Shinichi

Mar 21, 2017 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
I'd b
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I'd be willing to vote Shinichi with you. Though I am not sure if TheConquerer would vote there with us.
Vote Shinichi
Well, thank you for that. I will not be voting till much later in the phase though. Just to be safe....

Mar 21, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I'd b
Vote Shinichi
Well, thank you for that. I will not be voting till much later in the phase though. Just to be safe....
unvote That was a test to see if you would pile on or think about it.
Glad to see you still have your whit's about you.

Mar 21, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Dude that was ballsies as shit, but also scummy as fuck. People should vote for you just for that play.
/edit:I fucked up the quoting badly. sorry about that

Mar 21, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Dude that was ballsies as shit, but also scummy as fuck. People should vote for you just for that play.
It's something I saw Denja do back in Haruri when we were in a similar situation. Sorry I picked you but you were the only on online and I need to be certain that who I am voting with is town and to do that I have to make sure they wouldn't want to hammer the lynch on some sneak shit.

edit: I can't fix the quote

Mar 21, 2017 11:36 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
It's something I saw Denja do back in Haruri when we were in a similar situation. Sorry I picked you but you were the only on online and I need to be certain that who I am voting with is town and to do that I have to make sure they wouldn't want to hammer the lynch on some sneak shit.

Ah okay. But still though, I was the worst choice for that. I could have pulled the lynch pin right then and there since I am the double voter.

Mar 21, 2017 11:38 AM

May 2014
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@aa-dono thoughts on the remaining player base please?
Yes.

I think both CP and TheConquerer are scum. Or at least either one.

Town is too OP if not.

A double voter, a cop, a roleblocker, a vig are all advantageous to town. If you add vengeful and some sort of modified doc, it gives town too much advantage.

Vote: TheConquerer
What's your view on all the claims?
^Same question to CorruptedPurity

All vanilla should be doubted now too.

Well judging by how this game has gone none of these roles have really done anything especially useful to town...

Since Grape did turn out to be town, I guess I should reread everything they've posted with that in mind. Maybe they were right about logic though as of now I don't think so.
Kinda just wanna vote rinto for how incredibly unhelpful their behavior has been...
I've been here way too long...
Mar 21, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
TheConquerer said:
aa-dono said:
Yes.

I think both CP and TheConquerer are scum. Or at least either one.

Town is too OP if not.

A double voter, a cop, a roleblocker, a vig are all advantageous to town. If you add vengeful and some sort of modified doc, it gives town too much advantage.

Vote: TheConquerer
What's your view on all the claims?
^Same question to CorruptedPurity

All vanilla should be doubted now too.

Well judging by how this game has gone none of these roles have really done anything especially useful to town...

Since Grape did turn out to be town, I guess I should reread everything they've posted with that in mind. Maybe they were right about logic though as of now I don't think so.
Kinda just wanna vote rinto for how incredibly unhelpful their behavior has been...
Rinto's behavior has been weird the last two phases. Asking to be killed and saying he doesn't want to be part of this town, the self vote at the end of day 3 which I still cannot wrap my head around? Just not sure which way it points but I guess it could be scum Rinto.

Mar 21, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun what is your case against Rosie or is she just in your PoE?

Mar 21, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Ah okay. But still though, I was the worst choice for that. I could have pulled the lynch pin right then and there since I am the double voter.
If nothing else this should prove to those still doubting you that you are town. At least that is what I took from it.

Mar 21, 2017 12:09 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:

Her claim seems scummy yet it's understandable as it's a bastard setup.
Judging by meta, she doesn't seem unusual. I'm willing to start by eliminating my biggest scum reads aa-dono / Conqueror(pls lynch aa-dono first, i've yet to see if conqueror's claim is viable at all)

I voted for Shinichi because he's annoying, he seems kind of mafia-ish to me, don't know why everyone else thought he's trustworthy but that's the usual Shinichi

Mar 21, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

Judging by meta, she doesn't seem unusual. I'm willing to start by eliminating my biggest scum reads aa-dono / Conqueror(pls lynch aa-dono first, i've yet to see if conqueror's claim is viable at all)

I voted for Shinichi because he's annoying, he seems kind of mafia-ish to me, don't know why everyone else thought he's trustworthy but that's the usual Shinichi
What seems off to you about Rosie? She seems to be regular Rosie to me so I want to see where our thoughts differ.
aa is an option as I have said that Kaitou was on my scum read list and aa hasn't registered since I was too busy defending myself. I will be rereading the previous day when I get home. I haven been able to make heads or tails of TheConquerer's claim either as it's not a role I have ever heard of. It may be like Lam-b's where the name differs from what the role actually does but I don't know what role it could actually be.

What do you think about the test I just gave Rosie if she was scum don't you think she would have just hopped on Shinihci for the lynch or are you thinking they could be a team??

Mar 21, 2017 1:02 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

What seems off to you about Rosie? She seems to be regular Rosie to me so I want to see where our thoughts differ.
aa is an option as I have said that Kaitou was on my scum read list and aa hasn't registered since I was too busy defending myself. I will be rereading the previous day when I get home. I haven been able to make heads or tails of TheConquerer's claim either as it's not a role I have ever heard of. It may be like Lam-b's where the name differs from what the role actually does but I don't know what role it could actually be.

What do you think about the test I just gave Rosie if she was scum don't you think she would have just hopped on Shinihci for the lynch or are you thinking they could be a team??

I said I find her normal, just her claim. She was an even-day double-voter but turned out as an odd-day? Also mostly scum get this role so I'm not sure what to think of it.
In your place I'd continue the gamble some more to see what could happen from there. Her response seemed undisturbed to me, can't really judge if it was townish or just careful mafia, although it sounded more like the second one.

Mar 21, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

I said I find her normal, just her claim. She was an even-day double-voter but turned out as an odd-day? Also mostly scum get this role so I'm not sure what to think of it.
In your place I'd continue the gamble some more to see what could happen from there. Her response seemed undisturbed to me, can't really judge if it was townish or just careful mafia, although it sounded more like the second one.
Sorry I misread that thought you said "she doesn't seem usual" rather than unusual.
Fair enough I though it was a risk worth taking to gauge reactions. If I just go by what has transpired until now then I am lost.

Not liking that you, theconq, and Shinichi just left votes out there the Mafia could pounce on at any moment though.

Mar 21, 2017 1:44 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Sorry I misread that thought you said "she doesn't seem usual" rather than unusual.
Fair enough I though it was a risk worth taking to gauge reactions. If I just go by what has transpired until now then I am lost.

Not liking that you, theconq, and Shinichi just left votes out there the Mafia could pounce on at any moment though.

Don't worry, I'll do my best to place a rational vote by the end of the phase.
The question remains, who are YOU going to vote for?

Mar 21, 2017 2:35 PM

May 2014
@logic340 were you roleblocked when I protected you? Just wanna make sure that my ability isn't another rb. I doubt it though even with this game.
Mar 21, 2017 3:27 PM

May 2015
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
Mar 21, 2017 3:31 PM

May 2014
Ok since I'll be logging off soon I figure I should voice my thoughts and set a vote

So I don't think logic is scum, they were pretty dead set on grape and Krista and while they were wrong on Grape, it seems strange to have krista killed and thus show they weren't scum.

Shinichi's arguments have been just as poor as Grapes were and while that isn't enough to view them as scum I do think their belief that Rosie is scummy seems unfounded. Mafia haven't killed Rosie yet which seems strange considering they're the only role with any real power left in this game (since I keep getting blocked), this could either mean Rosie is mafia which I really find hard to believe or mafia didn't want Shinichi to appear in a bad light.
However shin did go against the grape lynch and vote logic, but their reasoning seemed awfully poor.

Cp is a player I haven't really been keeping an eye on in this thread. Not sure if its because we operate on different timezones or because they haven't posted much.
They seem to be town, I mean they have been offering up some decent points and seem to view Shin as scummy which in the case if Shin was scum would pretty much protect them. Of course if Logic was scum then I'd put Cp as his accomplice for the same reason.

Rosie, not much to say, think they're town just because they haven't done anything shady and their ability has clearly been demonstrated.

Rinto is of no use reading since they haven't been playing seriously at all, If noone else seems to be a valid lynch target I'd vote them.

aa-dono, I really just don't know about this role at all. They replaced and inactive player later than me and haven't had much time to do alot.
@aa-dono why did you suspect cp, I thought they were vanilla?
What do you think of Shin?

Rinto-kun said:
Vote:Shinchi because he's annoying.
Does town finally want to go with me on aa-dono/Rosie/CP?

Is this you attempting to draw the attention of Shin by voting him?
If not you should start providing some good reasons.

I'd put Shin and Rinto in my top scum reads.
vote shinichi
Mar 21, 2017 3:39 PM

May 2015
Vote Count 5.2
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
✂ Shinichi-kun: Rinto-kun, TheConqeurer.
✂ logic340: Shinichi-kun

✄ TheConqerer: aa-dono

Not Voting: logic340,Oyasumi_Rosie,CorruptedPurity,

It takes 4 to lock the lynch

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 5

Mar 21, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
oh wow lol am i really about to get lynched, idk who is honestly town at this point but whoever u are dont get manipulated by scum an vote me cause u really will lose and hoestly im sick of people following for the scape goat routine like shit other than vote anton ive done nothing scummy. Compared to the eradic behavior of rinto andlogic lmao.

Mar 21, 2017 5:00 PM

Dec 2013
all i know is for now rosie isnt even the issue the roleblocker is which i believe either logic/conq/or rinto is,

Mar 21, 2017 5:02 PM

Dec 2013
btw how are my arguements about roie poor? Vote manipulation is a comon aspect of mafia, s anyone with a brain would think that her role could be scum aligned. Ive sed alot of scum aligned vote anipulation in my assasation classroom.

Mar 21, 2017 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
honestly its already clear rosie isnt mafia because if she was she would have locked in her vote to kill me.

Mar 21, 2017 5:53 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
all i know is for now rosie isnt even the issue the roleblocker is which i believe either logic/conq/or rinto is,
I don't think conquerer is likely to be the RB. He is trying to hard to figure out his own role I think. Why do you not think it could be Dono though?

Mar 21, 2017 6:46 PM

Dec 2014
Vote:Shinichi

I'll explain myself when I get to my com. Im on mobile currently. Just woke up and smth spoke to me...
Mar 21, 2017 6:47 PM

Jan 2010
vote: Shinichi-kun

Mar 21, 2017 6:55 PM

May 2015
LYNCH LOCKED!!
RESULTS COMING UP SHORTLY
Mar 21, 2017 6:56 PM

May 2015
Final Vote Count
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
✂ Shinichi-kun: Rinto-kun, TheConqeurer, logic340, CP
✂ logic340: Shinichi-kun

✄ TheConqerer: aa-dono

Not Voting:Oyasumi_Rosie

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 5

[/quote]
Mar 21, 2017 7:05 PM

Aug 2013
Hmmm interesting

Mar 21, 2017 7:06 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Hmmm interesting
isn't it though? XD

Mar 21, 2017 7:07 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Hmmm interesting
isn't it though?
So you were scum this whole time? Looking for a way out?

Mar 21, 2017 7:09 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
isn't it though?
The Inmates are the scum. I'm just doing a service to humanity...

Mar 21, 2017 7:21 PM

May 2015

Shinichi-kun was lynch! He was....

It was finally the day of the big escape. Everyone was worried because the moles were still alive so they didn't know if their plan had being exposed. They still decided to give it a shot but things didn't go as plan.... they were able to leave their cells but while they were running through the corridors a shower of bullets started. And one of them got the poor Kenya-san . Someone scream "We are the scum". One of the officers recognized the code word and the guns were put down. The remain inmates that were not moles were thrown into the sea while the ones helping the state were send to a better prison with tv privileges.

MAFIA WINS!

Congrats Logic, CorruptedPurity and aa-dono!!!

Mar 21, 2017 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
The Inmates are the scum. I'm just doing a service to humanity...
Are you the only one? Or do you have a little Robin to go with your Batmen ego there?

Mar 21, 2017 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
Dang man. I am only good if I am killed in the night. That was really fun though

Mar 21, 2017 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
I am sorry town, I should have voted for Logic then. But thank you all

Mar 21, 2017 7:23 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Dang man. I am only good if I am killed in the night. That was really fun though
I love you Rosie!!! XD
I'm so sorry but oh so happy

Mar 21, 2017 7:26 PM

Dec 2016
This was a frustrating game. That is all.
Mar 21, 2017 7:27 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I love you Rosie!!! XD
I'm so sorry but so happy
I mean.. the only game that I was in where town won is when Kit NK'ed me the first night. I am just destinied to make town lose I guess. Xp

I really had fun though. I also don't feel like I was pocketed. I was seriously hoping that it would turn out that there was no mafia. Then again, I have a way of finding out scum now. If you laugh at my jokes, you are probably scum lol.

Mar 21, 2017 7:27 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Aw you didn't have any fun at all?

Mar 21, 2017 7:29 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
I love you brother Grapefruit!!

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I love you Rosie!!! XD
I'm so sorry but so happy
I mean.. the only game that I was in where town won is when Kit NK'ed me the first night. I am just destinied to make town lose I guess. Xp

I really had fun though. I also don't feel like I was pocketed. I was seriously hoping that it would turn out that there was no mafia. Then again, I have a way of finding out scum now. If you laugh at my jokes, you are probably scum lol.
it's not like that at all. Being town is very difficult and I struggle still..it's a process keep working at it. I really enjoy playing with you.

Mar 21, 2017 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
You guys should have trusted Claire. Lel

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2010
I would first like to apologize to everyone for my D1 activity it was horrible RL got in the way and I paid for it the remainder of the game.
@Jackrito.thank you for managing.
@-shad- and @Ruu mission complete. I want to thank you both for hosting it was trying but damn was this game fun. The flavor names were great and the stories enjoyable. You both did a great job hosting imo and the bastard elements kept us guessing all the way to the end. I have so much more respect for all the people I have seen be the mafia now that I have experienced it for myself. I'm sorry if I sound critical but I just have so many thoughts and questions.

To My Team!!!

We did that shit. I told you we were the dream team and we pulled it out some how! I am proud to have been able to worked with you all.
@CorruptedPurity - You are an amazing player thank you so much for helping me and being understanding. You didn't go easy on me and I appreciate that.
@Kaitou - I know real life got in the way and kept us from playing together and hampered you activity but I really appreciate our talks in the thread. It really helped to settle me after my rough start.
@aa-dono - it was a pleasure and I hope we get to do it again some day.

The Inmates:
@Kit - I truly want to apologize to you for my vote getting you lynched like that. Though it played to my win condition I never felt right about it. You caught on to me early your scum hunting skills are getting scary good.
@Oyasumi_Rosie - I'm so sorry to have used you like this but I did what I had to do. So as my good friend I hope you can forgive me. You really made this game a lot of fun.
@_Claire_ - Damn you got me...you got me good. I was trying to gain your trust and it backfired on me. After I moved my vote to you I said "damn that was dumb...Claire knows I would never vote a town read like that." That play helped and hurt us but damn you are scary good.
@Grapefruit21 - You think I am a mafia mastermind or something? That back and fourth with you was the highlight of the game for me. You were on to me but for all the wrong reasons which made it interesting and fun to dance around. You're read and faith in yourself is not misguided next time just ride that shit to the bitter end. You had me nailed but tunneled too hard and couldn't get the lynch. Maybe I shouldn't be saying this but next time back off a little bit and search for the teammates. Now I know why you say I make scummy things look town.
@Suzune-chan - I don't know how I was able to get you in a claim situation. If I hadn't fought off three straight lynches I think I would consider this to be my crowning achievement this game. You're scary good
@Shinichi-kun - I think I am starting to see the subtle differences in your town and scum games. You don't know how upset I was when you came forward with that Neighborizor claim for Suzune.
@grrr - Why the Miller claim? I been in two games with you. I like the way you play and want to better understand it?
@Sonata - We didn't get to see much of each other and I was happy yet upset when Krista killed you. I hope we get to play together again soon
@JustKrista - After being town cleared you could you really were a thorn in our side. You nailed us and with a little more presence the outcome would have been very different. I do have ask why did you Vig Sonata instead of me?
@Gwendolly - Sorry for killing you before we had a chance to interact. I look forward to the next time we meet in a mafia game.
@Lam-B - We didn't get to interact much which made me sad but I was also scared of intereacting with you as I thought in real time you might be see right through me.
@Togs - I hope all is well with you sir.
@TheConquerer - I felt like you mind melded with me there at the beginning of D3. It's like you knew exactly what I needed to happen and went with it. Thank you
@Rinto-Kun - Now I think truly understand your lurker style. You went from passive to making big plays. Can you explain the self vote? I really enjoy playing with you and thought you'd nail me due to not poking you didn't follow through with that feeling.

Thoughts on the Game:
-I need to improve my early game (even as town).
-The power of positive thinking pays off.
-This towns PR's were strpng as fuck.
-I am very proud of myself for this game I think I did pretty well for being found out so early. Honestly couldn't have done it without the support of my amazing teammates.
-With only a 3 man team and so many town PR's I felt like we were at a disadvantage but thinking back on it the 3 man team probably helped us more than a 4 man team would have.
-I feel like too many townies lied and got caught. The town lying to each other really helped since it gave us a way to look confused. grrr lied about miller lynched D3, Claire lied about Vengeful lynched D2, Grapefruit faked a PR N2 and was lynched D4.
-Just my reflective 2 cents think the town should have listened to Grapefruit's request to have Vig kill Miller. It would have resolved both those slots on night 1 and the town could have progressed the game. With both of them surviving until D3 it really gave us something to pick at and hide behind. Had they been resolved D1, I think D2 and D3 go much differently than they did.
-Start of D2 had me nervous as I saw all of us in the headlights
-Moving thing from being the most scum read to making the most town read claim was the turning point of the game for us.
-That D3 lynch confused the hell out of me. I don't know how I survived that day and Shin and Grape jumping off me to grrr still baffels me?
-Day 4 I went full bore I am sure I look scummy as hell on D4.
-I was just add confused about things as alot of you were which I think helped me survive.
-Rinto.would have died the same way Kit did of not for my vote steal
-I feel like I'm going to be so hated for this game...lol. I had do much fun playing with you all.

Storylines:
Whoever got their vote stolen was lynched that day. Claire D2, grrr D3, Grapefruit D4
Claire vs..Corrupted
Grapefruit vs. Logic 3-round
Rinto vs. Kaitou/aa-dono
logic340Mar 21, 2017 7:39 PM

Dec 2014
I had alot of fun!
Mar 21, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2008
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

LOGIC WAS SCUM

WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT ᕙ(òωó)ᕗ

CP whiteknighted me so hard to lmao.. didn't think he was scum tho

GOD IF PEOPLE LISTENED TO ME D1.........SMH

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2008
oh congrats btw :b

You had a scum game without me logic ;_; but good job ^^

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2017 7:33 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

LOGIC WAS SCUM

WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT ᕙ(òωó)ᕗ

CP whiteknighted me so hard to lmao.. didn't think he was scum tho

GOD IF PEOPLE LISTENED TO ME D1.........SMH
I already suspected Logic after his vote on you. I know Logic wouldnt lynch a potential town asset which is you. Rip I wasnt there to protect you lel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.