Forum Settings
Forums

The "If it looks like a child it's a child" argument is utter horseshit.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Mar 2021
The woman did nothing wrong. She just cosplayed and it was okay. I mean, I would personally treat this post as a joke. But the post wasn't made on 1 April.
Apr 5, 2021 10:36 AM

Oct 2015
Naeneonchii said:
The woman did nothing wrong. She just cosplayed and it was okay. I mean, I would personally treat this post as a joke. But the post wasn't made on 1 April.
Well I 100% agree that she didn't. I fail to understand your point. It's as if I'm blaming the woman for something, which I never did.

AnimeAnima said:
As someone who once knew a girl who looked 12 at 20, I can only offer her insight. And I quote "I'm tired of dating closeted pedophiles"
But that actually doesn't mean anything other than a person who looks preteen but is actually an adult feels that a lot of the person she dated are closeted pedophile. Nobody knows why do she thinks that they're one, nor how many people it was, and a lot of other details.
Apr 5, 2021 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
13 year old anime girls are the sexiest thing ever. Idc what anyone thinks.

Apr 5, 2021 10:49 AM

Apr 2017
@Desolated she gave me 2 examples and they were pretty evident as to their true feelings.

But as for your op I don't think fictional characters should be looked at as real especially when they're cartoons, there is no documented correlation between anime and child sexual abuse.

Apr 5, 2021 10:56 AM

Oct 2015
AnimeAnima said:
@Desolated she gave me 2 examples and they were pretty evident as to their true feelings.

But as for your op I don't think fictional characters should be looked at as real especially when they're cartoons, there is no documented correlation between anime and child sexual abuse.
Oh well, she's unlucky I guess.

And I think that whatever causes the lesser damage is what needs to be done basically. Right now I believe that banning loli smut like some EU countries did are just doing more harm than good.
Apr 5, 2021 10:58 AM

Mar 2019
Thread has been locked for violating rule 5 of the Anime Discussion Board:
“Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.”
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Have you ever wondered what battle shonen protagonists were like without teeth? Here are Gojo and Luffy

Dije - 2 hours ago

5 by Fancyjasper »»
45 seconds ago

Poll: » Will we ever get a anime cross over as big as the MCU?

Old_School_Akira - 7 hours ago

16 by Lucifrost »»
10 minutes ago

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - 56 minutes ago

2 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
20 minutes ago

» Why Ecchi is good for the anime industry

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

24 by Kenzolo-folk »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Is reviving characters poor writing?

rohan121 - 6 hours ago

26 by Merve2Love »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.