Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2017 6:39 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Also as little sidenote if i tell you guys that in prologue taxi driver was Niko Bellic. Does that ring any bell for anyone?

kinda not sure from what or whre tho.

Jun 6, 2017 6:41 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Who knows but i feel like there is no need to be role fishing for the information thats left out when we have so much information already available to us.
role fishing....such a dirty phrase. So do you really think that's what I'm doing? And over a mafia role at that? I see your ok with mass claim did it ever occur to you Sledge (?) could be an executioner?

We just causing panic tho finding the actually scum is much better than trying to figure out a hidden role. Also i think its a fair point to say the people pointing out possible roles my beat said chracter just saying.

Jun 6, 2017 6:42 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That doesnt seem to harmful lol, the jumper sounds scarier, Like i said tho this speculation is silly we have so much information why do we care so much about the small amount of hidden info?
because it could be bad for claiming, not all that focused in it but would like is to be aware of the possibility and my question lead to me learning about this "jumper" rule. Definitely worth discussing imo.

Bad how? Its an open setup u cant claim that character. Fake claiming isnt a thing and if they lie they risk getting counter claimed.

Jun 6, 2017 6:43 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Yup! For old times sake, I'm reverting to the always run Shinichi up on D1 approach.

What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.

Tbf its a very clever idea lol, i tend to response more when i know people want me to say stuff. Dating his cousin sounds totally viable.
I like Penta I may just approve? I'm not sure if my cousins are his type though.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 6, 2017 6:45 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
We just causing panic tho finding the actually scum is much better than trying to figure out a hidden role. Also i think its a fair point to say the people pointing out possible roles my beat said chracter just saying.
I think you still haven't gotten to the part where people who were talking about that completely ditch the subject. I reckon you shouldn't worry though, early day one trains as you probably know never work out and people often panic at the end of the day and lynch a random player!
Jun 6, 2017 6:45 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:
What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

I'd just guess it's the usual reason for starting a D1 train, time can only tell if it's genuine. It's always a bit off putting for sure because Shin is known to be an easy D1 target, but that's not exactly a reason to not vote for him either. Why not ask him himself though?

PentaFlare said:
Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.

I wouldn't know about it, you tell me o.O

So So, i mean bad then yes it be a pretty bad vote in my opinion. Now not so much and i be supicious of anyone that did call the votes bad or tried to white knight their reasoning.

Jun 6, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2015
The_Pyromaani said:
logic340 said:
I think it was Sledge (?) but maybe I didn't put enough thought into it?

It's actually an MC character from some game from big game franchise. Cameo appearance o;

I dont know if anyone answered this yet but the driver is nico from gta 4 and the guy at the phone was his cousin who had a taxi company. Remeber that conversation as clear as day.

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
role fishing....such a dirty phrase. So do you really think that's what I'm doing? And over a mafia role at that? I see your ok with mass claim did it ever occur to you Sledge (?) could be an executioner?

yeah, you're reading too much into that but do you. You know my scum hunting takes on many forms. Again I'm raising awareness of the possibility of an anti claiming role not trying to figure out what it is. Also am I to read the bolded as I'm talking about Sledge because I am him?

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I think you still haven't gotten to the part where people who were talking about that completely ditch the subject. I reckon you shouldn't worry though, early day one trains as you probably know never work out and people often panic at the end of the day and lynch a random player!

Its sad but true lol, also i prob havent but im also commenting where i see fit that is all. I ain't gonna skip over topics just because they're not being discussed anymore.

Jun 6, 2017 6:47 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
because it could be bad for claiming, not all that focused in it but would like is to be aware of the possibility and my question lead to me learning about this "jumper" rule. Definitely worth discussing imo.

Bad how? Its an open setup u cant claim that character. Fake claiming isnt a thing and if they lie they risk getting counter claimed.
please explain to me what an Executioner's ability is shinichi jumper too.
That should answer your question.

Jun 6, 2017 6:47 PM

Jan 2015
The_Pyromaani said:
yurkin said:

After the role pm are sent, the host usually wants the players to confirm they have received it in the game thread.

ahaa. Well if you want to confirm free to do that. Dont mind.

Also you know adding a link to the game might help I was actually in the sign up thread and was waiting for this to start untill logic pinged me I did not know it had started.
Jun 6, 2017 6:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yeah, you're reading too much into that but do you. You know my scum hunting takes on many forms. Again I'm raising awareness of the possibility of an anti claiming role not trying to figure out what it is. Also am I to read the bolded as I'm talking about Sledge because I am him?

Im saying this from my own POV where ive talked about my role in games before without revealing that i had the role i forgot the term for said practice. All im saying is that is quite possible. Not you that just be silly lol, im talking about the rest plus your confusion on the jumper role seems quite genuine im talking about the others that thought it could be the jumper or even the strongman. Your right tho i could be looking to much into it this early on in the game.

Jun 6, 2017 6:50 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So you think figuring out the role negates that possibilty? At some point people will have to claim and reveal the information they know lol.

Jun 6, 2017 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
im on page 3 right now

Jun 6, 2017 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

Mostly just needed something to talk about and since it was page 2, I had very limited options. I have a pretty good idea about the reason for it, but it is a reason that isn't alignment indicative at all, so like you said, time will tell.

Yeah ^^' What do you think about Reiynii's vote on logic? Is Reiynii always so fluffy in games?

The_Pyromaani said:
Since i have been quite long away is Shinchi getting the Jackrito treatment these days?

Back in like 2014-2015 Jack was like Day 1 lynch joke.

Poor guy always getting bullied for being too good at being scum. RIP D1 Jack.

Ive lost to jack for thinking he was town before so ya i distrust him every game lol.

Jun 6, 2017 6:52 PM

Jan 2015
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.
Jun 6, 2017 7:03 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

So you think figuring out the role negates that possibilty? At some point people will have to claim and reveal the information they know lol.
I think you're missing my point I'm not trying to figure it out and talking about it back and forth is getting us no where.

Suzune said Penta feels "prying" here have you noticed that? I could see possibly one instance but Suzune hasn't answered so I'm curious if other players see it?

Jun 6, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.
this is his first game I've been trying to get him to play for a while now. I like your questions I guess, not so much the vote as I have a gut level town read on ironace right now but let's see where you go with this.

Jun 6, 2017 7:17 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think you're missing my point I'm not trying to figure it out and talking about it back and forth is getting us no where.

Suzune said Penta feels "prying" here have you noticed that? I could see possibly one instance but Suzune hasn't answered so I'm curious if other players see it?

Ill comment on this once i actually get to said post to see it.

Jun 6, 2017 8:20 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Yup! For old times sake, I'm reverting to the always run Shinichi up on D1 approach.

Tbf its a very clever idea lol, i tend to response more when i know people want me to say stuff. Dating his cousin sounds totally viable.

I'm pretty sure the one person I've dated isn't logic's cousin.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 6, 2017 8:24 PM

Aug 2014
Also, for those interested in Suzune's read on me, I think it is mostly tonal. The way I'm asking questions just catches her attention, and I can live with that. I'm far from the type of person to shy away from attention.
Jun 6, 2017 8:31 PM

Jan 2010
Read List:
Town:

Karote - Capitão (Captain) - I've never been able to read him so I'm actually very happy about this.

Town Lean:
ironace - this us a gut level read. Brand new player in his first game. Knows little more than what I've told him about the game. Though he's not currently showing that inquisitive new player mentality I'm used to with new town. I can say he doesn't seem coached and I think I kind of like his apprehensive nature for new town at this point. Will be pushing him for reads. Something about him reminds me of myself in CCL (except I voted in rvs).
Shinichi-kun - I'm willing to give a town lean here based of his entrance. If he's in fact town wouldn't be surprised if there was scum on the train. I find sorting him works itself so we'll see how this read processes.

Neutral
Coelestin - on the more townie side of neutral. Nothing of note either way but Coel not setting off scun alarms is good. Ad stated I'm going to take some time developing this read.
RE1031 - same as above nothing pinging me as scummy. I actually like her vote I Shinichi better than the other 3 (and 1 is confirmed town). Her interactions with Shinichi cab prove quite revealing for both parties.
reiynii - my dearest always seems to oppose me. It was a Romeo(cult)/Juliet(zombie) affair in the end as we were both converted. Was never sold on read on him so I'll need to evaluate his posts later. I agree with Penta he's being normal which is NAI.
Sleipnirr - he's been D1 lynch fodder so unless I'm certain he's scum I won't be voting here. I'll probably fight against this D1 lynch as well unless there's a very compelling case.
Suzune-chan - I need her to elaborate in this Penta read. Nothing else of note so far.
PentaFlare - as with Coelestin going to take my time going over him.
yurkin - didn't vote in RVS, posted on page 1 but doesn't have anything I consider alignment indicative.
grrr - he's grrr but feels slightly out of character. Not sure I can put my finger in it quite yet but I could be over thinking him. He's pushing ironace to vote but hasn't voted himself and hasn't said anything about yurkin not voting?

Not Enough Info:
PTYamin
Floofs
Militus
SuzakuTsubas
DenjaX
Rinto-kun
wen294
AbuHumaid
logic340Jun 6, 2017 8:36 PM

Jun 6, 2017 8:44 PM

Jan 2010
@PentaFlare I'm not really liking my vote on you anymore.but I don't have a, lit if other options. I wagers there's possible mafia and TPR in my bit enough info pile? Are you still liking your vote on Shinichi? How do you feel about here and irornace?

unvote:
While I mule over my options.

Jun 6, 2017 8:47 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
@PentaFlare I'm not really liking my vote on you anymore.but I don't have a, lit if other options. I wagers there's possible mafia and TPR in my bit enough info pile? Are you still liking your vote on Shinichi? How do you feel about here and irornace?

unvote:

I don't mind the votes on me actually. I think that having discussion about tonal reads and different types of questions is productive.

As for my vote, I'm fine with where it is until tomorrow. I'm not going to do much more tonight
Jun 6, 2017 8:50 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

unvote:

I don't mind the votes on me actually. I think that having discussion about tonal reads and different types of questions is productive.

As for my vote, I'm fine with where it is until tomorrow. I'm not going to do much more tonight
I'm not sure I'm good with the whole tonal reading thing yet so I'll leave it to you all and analyze the discussion.

I'm in a similar boat to you. There's not much else I can do tonight with this activity. With 8 people who haven't really poster yet hopefully I'll wake up to pages.

Edit: I'm sure you don't mind the votes but if your town I'm not down with self sacrifice here.

Jun 6, 2017 9:05 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
I am mostly done with the rules. Some thoughts:

This is how I rate the roles by power and how I will prioritize them if I was a doc lets say:

Captain = 3
Anymous messages = captain = 3
Support = JoAT = 2
Hider = 1
Stalker = 1
Miler = 0
RB = 2
Doc = 2
Interogator = 4
BG = 2
IQ = 1
Cop = 4
OPStalker = 2
Vigilante = 4

I feel like this is doesnt change anything since its a matter of perspective kinda like the easter egg hunt mafia.

Jun 6, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Read List:
Town:

Karote - Capitão (Captain) - I've never been able to read him so I'm actually very happy about this.

Town Lean:
ironace - this us a gut level read. Brand new player in his first game. Knows little more than what I've told him about the game. Though he's not currently showing that inquisitive new player mentality I'm used to with new town. I can say he doesn't seem coached and I think I kind of like his apprehensive nature for new town at this point. Will be pushing him for reads. Something about him reminds me of myself in CCL (except I voted in rvs).
Shinichi-kun - I'm willing to give a town lean here based of his entrance. If he's in fact town wouldn't be surprised if there was scum on the train. I find sorting him works itself so we'll see how this read processes.

Neutral
Coelestin - on the more townie side of neutral. Nothing of note either way but Coel not setting off scun alarms is good. Ad stated I'm going to take some time developing this read.
RE1031 - same as above nothing pinging me as scummy. I actually like her vote I Shinichi better than the other 3 (and 1 is confirmed town). Her interactions with Shinichi cab prove quite revealing for both parties.
reiynii - my dearest always seems to oppose me. It was a Romeo(cult)/Juliet(zombie) affair in the end as we were both converted. Was never sold on read on him so I'll need to evaluate his posts later. I agree with Penta he's being normal which is NAI.
Sleipnirr - he's been D1 lynch fodder so unless I'm certain he's scum I won't be voting here. I'll probably fight against this D1 lynch as well unless there's a very compelling case.
Suzune-chan - I need her to elaborate in this Penta read. Nothing else of note so far.
PentaFlare - as with Coelestin going to take my time going over him.
yurkin - didn't vote in RVS, posted on page 1 but doesn't have anything I consider alignment indicative.
grrr - he's grrr but feels slightly out of character. Not sure I can put my finger in it quite yet but I could be over thinking him. He's pushing ironace to vote but hasn't voted himself and hasn't said anything about yurkin not voting?

Not Enough Info:
PTYamin
Floofs
Militus
SuzakuTsubas
DenjaX
Rinto-kun
wen294
AbuHumaid

I feel like u town read me faster every game lol

Jun 6, 2017 9:08 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .

Where are you seeing or sensing this desire lol? Why would he ever want to cause a tie when hes against no lynch. You can't based the actions of a previous game on this game, also even for you this statement is very scummy.

Jun 6, 2017 9:09 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
grrr said:
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .
Pyro has taken measures against such underhanded tactics
In case of vote tie at end of day. Pyrounga is released to kill one of the players randomly. (Note that its decided between everyone not just those are tied in votes).

This basically means ties should never happen, and if a tie is ever forced even by accident said person should be held accountable.

Jun 6, 2017 9:10 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.

no absolutely not

No reason to claim slowly either, no reason to claim at all right now.

Jun 6, 2017 9:11 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
With the perk system I feel we need to as close to majority lynch as we can. The more townies in the lynch train the better our chances of gaining perks for town.

If anything doesnt it gunrantee scum will be on major trains, so it techhincally benefits us to have a smaller lynch train even if we risk giving mafia a perk.

Atleast thats my opinion.

Jun 6, 2017 9:12 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Who knows but i feel like there is no need to be role fishing for the information thats left out when we have so much information already available to us.

>: Is executioner something like a bomb?
Jun 6, 2017 9:12 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
logic340 said:
I think what he is saying is as long as Montagne is alive he would be the one to eat the gas grenade not Capitao.

Not rlly. Since capitao is like leader of town. So he is immune for kill trying. Also that would be very cheap if smoke can just gas capitao and montagne would die from it. The point is that evil has to find the bodyguard and elminate him in order to elminate capitao

This is another problem with claiming of any sort we don't want the bodyguard to be forced out into the open.

Jun 6, 2017 9:13 PM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Executioner is given the name of a player, they win if that player gets lynched.

Jun 6, 2017 9:14 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

reiynii said:
Vote: Logic
Although we're married and he often gives me cookies, he's never gave me a rep point on the Discord server </3

Please dont use not related to the game reasons to lynch. Just lynch shinichi like everyone else does since we dont like him

lynch: Shinchiku

I feel like u shouldnt be talking since you've come up with the most ridiculous of reasons for voting people.

Jun 6, 2017 9:16 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.

@logic340
yes im just going to be observing for a while, i need to get a good grasp of the people im playing with.
Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?

It depends on the person also it would help if u reply to posts that arent just about you, it helps us get a feel of how you think and your pov on what the current topic is.

Jun 6, 2017 9:16 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
@Rainy Mafia have no way to claim without getting counter claimed. Having them knowing town roles is bad, but forcing mafia to claim is even worse for them as they all will get counter claimed.

Its also a crappy way of playing and i wont take part in it. See it as you will.

Jun 6, 2017 9:18 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340 its possible there is mafia on my train, there is not enough information to prove anyone specific is bad on my train tho.

Jun 6, 2017 9:19 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Coelestin said:
@reiynii What do you think about logic?
Oh my apologies, I just saw this!
Logic is my 6th husband and I think he is a very good player! I enjoy reading his posts, and based on them I decide whether I should support him or not. I have only played with him once I believe, but he left the knight in shining armor impression on me, I just end up town reading him blindlessly. Lynching him or seeing him get lynched should be an experience ^^

Welp reminds me to never trust your opinion on logic alignment ever.

Jun 6, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
logic340 said:
I'm not rushing you to vote but I would like your thoughts on some of the players thus far? I know you're still trying to grasp what's going in but even on a gut level is there anyone you feel looks suspicious or townie (though I understand you're not sure what that looks like)?

so far im suspecious of penta and grr

Not surprised about either of those supicions lol

Jun 6, 2017 9:21 PM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
Now now, it's not fun to vote as soon as possible. Have some fun.

It is fun imo though i fell asleep and missed my chance to >:
Jun 6, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Just for this game I think it is okay if the miller stays hidden. I doubt he will ever be counter claimed. If he claims early SK is very likely to target him early (at least I would target him day 1-3 if i was SK, because mafia has no reasons to go for the miller.)

WHy would the sk kill miller? If miller dies then everyone will know that the sk is someone that is wary and paying attention to the thread. Also miller should claim as soona s possible, if anything hes a good test dummy for harmful effects that may be hidden behind that ??? role.

Jun 6, 2017 9:23 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:

Executioner is given the name of a player, they win if that player gets lynched.
Nope and now I see why we were having a earliest. You're thinking about lyncher they are tpr and aren't in this game. the quote below is what I'm talking about.
mafia scum said:
The Executioner is a role designed to stop mass roleclaiming. Working similar to a vigilante, the executioner is able to kill a person who has acquired half-the required lynch votes on a given day. Typically speaking, this ends the day and begins the night phase. The Executioner may be either town or mafia, but is traditionally a mafia role. Depending on the game, this kill may or may not count as a lynch, so it may or may not be subject to a governor's pardon. Also the executioner is usually prohibited from using this ability during consecutive days, or can only use it a certain number of times in the game. It doesn't work against bulletproof individuals, and a bomb hit by an execution blows up the executioner.

Jun 6, 2017 9:24 PM

Dec 2013
Im gonna sleep for now im on post 169 so thats where ill start off once i wake up.

Jun 6, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Nope and now I see why we were having a earliest. You're thinking about lyncher they are tpr and aren't in this game. the quote below is what I'm talking about.
mafia scum said:
The Executioner is a role designed to stop mass roleclaiming. Working similar to a vigilante, the executioner is able to kill a person who has acquired half-the required lynch votes on a given day. Typically speaking, this ends the day and begins the night phase. The Executioner may be either town or mafia, but is traditionally a mafia role. Depending on the game, this kill may or may not count as a lynch, so it may or may not be subject to a governor's pardon. Also the executioner is usually prohibited from using this ability during consecutive days, or can only use it a certain number of times in the game. It doesn't work against bulletproof individuals, and a bomb hit by an execution blows up the executioner.

oh i forgot about that modifier, i mean this is easy to test don't you think?

Jun 6, 2017 9:30 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

oh i forgot about that modifier, i mean this is easy to test don't you think?
I guess, I've never seen it in play before. If it is in the game then majority lynch may not be the way to go after all.

Jun 6, 2017 9:33 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Im gonna sleep for now
I'm about to do the same.

Jun 6, 2017 10:11 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
mafia scum said:

Gonna sound stupid but how exactly does this role stop mass roleclaiming? Also what would be half the required lynch votes (a number)? Just for future (or perhaps even present game) reference.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 6, 2017 10:33 PM

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.

no absolutely not

No reason to claim slowly either, no reason to claim at all right now.

I agree with shinichi-kun on this one, im against it as well.
Plus some roles cannot function properly/lose its purpose if outed, like the captains bodyguard, the hider, anonymous and etc.
Jun 6, 2017 10:37 PM

Dec 2012
grrr said:
reiynii said:
Grrr <3 I am very happy you are playing! ^p^

Please be less happy about it...

Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?

I think this ability is useless. You are captain so you can do a list or just tell town to lynch player X and we have no option to obey you since you are the captain. If anyone disobeys he is clearly mafia. I would never use this ability if I was captain.

@logic you are not posting any walls of texts yet. You are taking your time I guess.

I already decided how I would use it, just trying see what people think for better reads.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.