grrr: Grapefruit21
logic340: Kit

Not Voting: Togs, Gwendolly, JustKrista and CorruptedPurity

Mod Notes:

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 1

Mar 11, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
grrr said:
No one made comments on the number of mafia players, i assume 4-5 mafia.

Also i am not sure what kind of bastard elements will be revealed at the end of the game, but my role seems a bit bastard: I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).
Ok, this kind of claim makes sense so I guess I'll believe it.

I'm gonna guess 4 mafia? I don't think I've been in a game with 5 before

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 11, 2017 9:28 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote: Sonata

I really don't like his reasoning behind his vote. It comes off a trying to hard to be town, piggy backing of comments Shinichi, Kit and others made, while not being worth while reasons to actually vote for me.

Also I have a hunch, and a good 70/30 of being right me thinks.

was wondering when someone was gonna pick up on this

grrr said:
Are me and toggs the last to post?

I have to reveal terrible news:

@cp : i didnt know we share so much in common with our viw on mafia games.

@suzune expecting the worse in bastard setup is cool and all, but more often then not i have seen it having the negative effect. For example 3 people catching scum in action nd then instead of lynching they start make up stories on how he could be town. Usually when i play i stick to the most probable scenario as most often then not it will be the right one and i only consider the crazy variations in the last days of the game.

No one made comments on the number of mafia players, i assume 4-5 mafia.

Also i am not sure what kind of bastard elements will be revealed at the end of the game, but my role seems a bit bastard: I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).

Miller claim lol

Mar 11, 2017 9:30 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
As fair as the miller claim goes, that means nothing. Even if we had an outed investigator who could look in to them, it wouldn't prove anything. That being said, its weird to mention it with out being prompted, but NAI for now.

no its not lol being miller and not revealing is anti town. ONly reason i would be wary is cause their could be more to this role on top of the fact he lies.

Mar 11, 2017 9:32 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
So I'm in the claiming miller is pro town and we should still lynch Grr. Basically we have to decide right now whether we're lynching grr now or completely ignoring him till super late. I vote for lynch.

Vote: Grrr

i vote no because we have yet too see the setup as its fullest.

Mar 11, 2017 9:33 PM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I also find it a bit weird that Kit isn't trying to get people to not vote for her either. But I think that has to do more with the fact that she's never been scum read (never been scum either) and enjoys having trains on her. Even on involved with the Kit train is pretty much neutral for me because of all things stated.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lol I guess that is true... I have always been a nervous one though...

She has been town read in every single game she has played in, which isn't help by the fact that she has been town every single game.
I've been scum read and had vote trains in several games, and I have no reason to believe the votes on me are staying. What are you trying to say about me?

even if they would stay dont we need like a pluratiy vote to lynch anyways

Mar 11, 2017 9:35 PM

Dec 2013
ya so we need 9 votes for someone to get lynched, i doubt even if we manage to pull off a day 1 lynch will we be able to get any reads off of it.

Mar 11, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
possible that there is 4 and 1 secret mafia thats town.

Mar 11, 2017 10:06 PM

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
even if they would stay dont we need like a pluratiy vote to lynch anyways
Shinichi-Kun said:
ya so we need 9 votes for someone to get lynched, i doubt even if we manage to pull off a day 1 lynch will we be able to get any reads off of it.
Pretty sure it's whoever has the most votes at the end of the day gets lynched since that's how every "plurality" lynch I've played in on MAL has worked. And majority means we need 9 votes to lock the lynch early/before phase change. This game is both plurality and majority.

@Ruu @-Shad- can you confirm the above

(edited to add another quote)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 11, 2017 11:49 PM

Jan 2008
oh man just realized since Daylight savings, phase change will be at 1PM instead of noon for me from now on \o/
Which also makes me realize I have already been playing mafia for the entirety of daylight savings (Nov-March).. wow //off topic

I really don't have much else to say. I'm gonna be sad if I end up getting D1 lynched on RVS votes cause no one could be assed to form a scum read and try to push it. I reread the thread like 4 times to find someone scummy and make that Logic push even if it was kind of lame I did more than you guys did. No one is even gonna fight me about it? Anyone wanna defend logic? Anyone wanna give reasons why they're totally fine with me being lynched? We gonna settle for a completely random lynch today?

I mean, from the perspective of irl it's fine cause I got stuff I gotta do but like.................................... this is not cool. There's 9.25 hours left.

I guess something is bound to happen right before phase change but in the end that will be almost completely random too if we're not going to discuss reads while we still have time.

Mar 11, 2017 11:56 PM

Jan 2008
If we are going to go the completely random route I'm going to suggest that we go on Togs so we eliminate someone prone to lurking (and winning as scum thanks to lurking)- and he hasn't posted yet so looks like he's gonna lurk agian.

Though I would much prefer if someone could react to my Logic push like, at all. If you think I'm wrong, tell me why you think I'm wrong instead of ignoring me. Who is more likely scum, if you disagree that Logic is scum?

@grapefruit21 if me/logic is t/s which of us is scum?

Mar 12, 2017 12:14 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
I have never been scum or TPR, I have been town 10 times and I am currently in a few other games. I'm neutral on you and Suzune for now as you both have good scum games that come across very townie.

Gwendolly said:
I feel like none on Kits train are scum

Au contraire mon'amie. There is should be scum on the train... especially those who just hopped on for no good reason.

logic340, Lamb, Claire and Grape (though he hops around mostly and not as suspicious)

I did call lamb out earlier and would appreciate a response from her.

grrr said:
I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).

I believe this is the first big gambit of the game. Would a maf claim miller early to clear his name fast? Would he risk being cc'd? What if there's a tracker/investigator? Since it's a bastard game, I'm assuming everyone has a non VT role and millers are very possible.

Claiming miller early if you are is the correct move. I think that the risk of maf claiming miller this early is too high in a bastard game and knowing grrr, he wouldn't make such a risky move as maf. However, I would still like any tracker-ish roles to follow him tonight. Anyone who has the ability to disprove his claim should use it tonight on him instead of using it randomly.

If he clears everything, we have a confirmed town, if not, we have a free lynch.

@Grapefruit21
Are you aware with the strength and value of a vote? It doesn't only count as 1 vote towards someone dying, it also aids to apply pressure towards people you suspect as well as relieves pressure for everyone else. By throwing your vote all over, people will get less pressured by your vote and they believe that it can easily be changed and eventually the value of your vote would decrease. Be careful with your votes, it gives you power simply by pointing it at someone, but once it loses its power (by people believing that your easily manipulated), you lose your power. As a town, voting is one of our strongest powers and we should use it wisely.
Mar 12, 2017 12:15 AM

Dec 2014
@logic340 You're the first person to vote kit and it was a RVS, with the new mechanic talk and miller claim, I want to hear your thoughts on what's happening and why you haven't changed your vote to someone more legitimate.
Mar 12, 2017 12:16 AM

Dec 2014
@Lam-B

Last chance to explain yourself before i vote you
Mar 12, 2017 12:34 AM

Dec 2016
@Kit I'd lean logic as scum over you.

@CorruptedPurity I understand how valuable my vote is and I just don't believe a miller claim aftre reflection. Investigative roles are going to be weakened just by fear of false results in a bastard. Don't need a miller to further water them down.

Plus I'm kind of in favor of lynching Millers D1 unless there is a great case elsewhere which there isn't right now. Doing it as a rule makes it more dangerous to fake claim.
Mar 12, 2017 12:42 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

@CorruptedPurity I understand how valuable my vote is and I just don't believe a miller claim aftre reflection. Investigative roles are going to be weakened just by fear of false results in a bastard. Don't need a miller to further water them down.

Plus I'm kind of in favor of lynching Millers D1 unless there is a great case elsewhere which there isn't right now. Doing it as a rule makes it more dangerous to fake claim.

I pretty much agree with everything Grape said here.

Kit feels more like her usual town self here, while Logic has seem to barely post anything. Though I am not sure if that is only because of how man games he is in. If he was endanger of being lynched now, I might worry, but I doubt that.

I do have a strong feel on Sonata right now though, but depending on how things play out towards EoD, I will probably change my vote. If we are going to lose two town by D2 no matter what, we might as well make things easier for investigators.

Mar 12, 2017 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
I honestly haven't made a serious read on Sonata. Everytime I look at her posts, I see ougi oshino and lose motivation to read against the best waifu...

To be a tad bit more serious, she hasn't posted anything worth noting considering its RVS. If she does do something interesting, I'd always be ready to look over that cute profile pic and get serious.
Mar 12, 2017 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
CorruptedPurity said:

@_Claire_, @Kaitou, @JustKrista. @Togs, @Sonata, @grrr
Don't like to keep harping on what others have said but your thoughts on the current matter would be appreciated. Tell me what you think about Suzu's mechanics post at the very least.

Don't care too much about mechanics, we will eventually figure it out either way.

CorruptedPurity said:

In general, everyone needs to talk more. More information = better for town.

Are you trying to be pro-town?

CorruptedPurity said:

Scum could do pro-town stuff but in the long run, its more detrimental to them as it feeds town more information. Mafia has always been a game of an informed minority (maf) vs an uninformed majority (town). By making posts that make everyone more informed is usually seen as pro-town. Maf can do this to look town but they will lose their advantage of having more information, either way, making pro-town post is almost always beneficial to town and thus anyone who does make such post usually leans towards town. Of course, this is not always 100% true, but if its a maf who makes pro-town posts, he'll eventually slip or he'll accidentally aid town into lynching one of his teammates. No matter how you look at it, anyone who makes pro-town posts is someone you want to keep in the game, whether scum or not.

Based on this, I'd vote you.
Vote: CorruptedPurity

All your posts look unnecessarily pro-town, do you have any suspects? You contribute quite a bit so I'm sure you've.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Kaitou said:
Ayoo let's go.

[Vote Lynch Shinichi-kun]

Come at me bitch.

bring it lol

vote:kristi

Hi karote

*Krista
Hi.

Are you going to do something with your vote?
Mar 12, 2017 6:52 AM

Jun 2009
Well it's always to leave my vote on lamb, since we know that he is not going to be here for the entire weekend. Therefore, leaving my vote on him does not benefit the town anyway except to fill space. looking forward to today, I think that I need to lynch the person with the most suspicious look at the claim.

today I've noticed, that logic's posts are lacking in substance and they do not pass the conversation forward this intrigues me because it means that he is not analyzing the game and that his posts are just filler. It bothers me that grapefruit seems to want to shut down all discussion about possible mechanics by either voting for the person who discuss them or By claiming that presented rolls are used as a gambit in order to get people confused or bemoan the bastard elements. Claire is post stand out around everybody else's because of their placement in the topic and their general pick up of the material that is going on. Her posts I'll read as inserts to me as they insert into a conversation that is usually already going on and therefore and nothing new to the material making it look like she is discussing the issue when instead she sort of dancing around the outside of the issue.

A lot of talk is going on on this page, about the potential of sonata being a mafia. As of this point I do not see any obvious nature of the fact that she is playing for the mafia team. Her posts are lackluster.

At this point I feel like if lambs gambit was to get people talking well it didn't work the fact that they were unable to follow up on second but makes it of obnoxious because they knew they were going to be there all weekend.

vote: Claire

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 12, 2017 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
JustKrista said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Don't like to keep harping on what others have said but your thoughts on the current matter would be appreciated. Tell me what you think about Suzu's mechanics post at the very least.

Don't care too much about mechanics, we will eventually figure it out either way.

CorruptedPurity said:

CorruptedPurity said:

Scum could do pro-town stuff but in the long run, its more detrimental to them as it feeds town more information. Mafia has always been a game of an informed minority (maf) vs an uninformed majority (town). By making posts that make everyone more informed is usually seen as pro-town. Maf can do this to look town but they will lose their advantage of having more information, either way, making pro-town post is almost always beneficial to town and thus anyone who does make such post usually leans towards town. Of course, this is not always 100% true, but if its a maf who makes pro-town posts, he'll eventually slip or he'll accidentally aid town into lynching one of his teammates. No matter how you look at it, anyone who makes pro-town posts is someone you want to keep in the game, whether scum or not.

All your posts look unnecessarily pro-town, do you have any suspects? You contribute quite a bit so I'm sure you've.

Shinichi-Kun said:

bring it lol

Hi karote

*Krista
Hi.

Lmao, I don't even know how to respond to this.

1)I'm telling people to talk more cause some of you (you included) barely said a word til now.
2)You quoted my reasoning on why pro-town things are good and then voted me because of it? Help me identify which part of it reeks scum to you?
3)Unnecessarily pro-town? Would you prefer I lurk then made weird scummy train votes out of nowhere?
4)If you do read my posts, I am trying to push Lam-B to respond to me as she's my no.1 suspect. I also have a neutral read on Logic as he does not give me the 100% town vibe that he usually does every game.
5) You're now also on my suspect list, not because you vote me, but because you've barely said a word past 45 hours then drop in, quote something that isn't at the least scummy and vote that person because of it. I'm speaking in 3rd person because if you drop in unannounced after 45 hours of lurking, quoting something legitimate and said you suspect someone for being pro-town, that would be a huge scum marker to anyone.

If there was a TPR, i would believe you're the tanner/fool solely based on that one post but seeing that there isn't, I am scum reading you.

Since we're using a Majority Lynch system, I wouldn't vote yet. But as of now, my uncasted vote have officially moved from Lam-B (mainly cos she's inactive) to you.

Explain yourself, PROPERLY. I won't repeat again.

Edit: grammar
Mar 12, 2017 7:45 AM

Dec 2013
whoops i meant to sy it waas majority not plurarity lynch

Mar 12, 2017 7:50 AM

Dec 2014
Roughly 2 hours til phase ends and the Kit train is staying for god knows why...

High chance my vote will go towards Krista. But there's also a good chance I'm voting someone on the Kit train (all 3 are pretty good suspects to me).

This timer is similar to Twins maf and similarly, I will always be around for phase change but the last 1 hour to 2 hours before phase change would be spent on mobile so don't expect long posts from me during that time. I usually will announce when I'm switching to mobile.
Mar 12, 2017 7:52 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Roughly 2 hours til phase ends and the Kit train is staying for god knows why...

High chance my vote will go towards Krista. But there's also a good chance I'm voting someone on the Kit train (all 3 are pretty good suspects to me).

This timer is similar to Twins maf and similarly, I will always be around for phase change but the last 1 hour to 2 hours before phase change would be spent on mobile so don't expect long posts from me during that time. I usually will announce when I'm switching to mobile.

If you think Kit is not good enough, then who you think we should?
Mar 12, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I do agree with his mechanic talk and can understand why he would vote Suzu, however, I still do think that her attempt to make an informative post gives a town lean pass from me. Not a town read nor a confirm town but leaning towards town.

You on the other hand give me an awkward town lean. The very nature of your posts always seem town but that's the problem, I can't tell the difference if you're scum or town. Just wondering, have you played any games as mafia or TPR or are all your games town? By right, you should be leaning towards town for me, but since I can't read you that well, I will just neutral-read you for now.
I have never been scum or TPR, I have been town 10 times and I am currently in a few other games. I'm neutral on you and Suzune for now as you both have good scum games that come across very townie.

Suzune-chan said:
Pockets are a bigger concern for you. You both pocket and get pocket too easily. I think it stems from the fact you become very resolute that your reads are correct therefore scum can keep tabs on you and if they agree with you, you are more likely to town read them. Just my observation.
Jackrito's words from NnT come to mind "town look scummier than scum". I find that a lot of us get pocketed easily as mafia have won the majority of the game I have played in so far.

Sonata said:
Also, consider me in the Lamb wagon is spirit aswell!

Why?
Why are you also on the wagon in spirit?

Sonata said:

This smells fishy. Trying to justify a behavior because you do it every game regardless of alignment smells like mafia to me.

Vote: Rosie

Personally, I think Suzu's post is town motivated, because she was looking for activity when there was none. The contents of it... well, seems a bit like paranoid thoughts and what ifs. She's a great player so I can't trust myself too much in this one, but I believe she's town.

Also sorry mates, was reinstalling windows and stuff on my laptop and then I fell asleep until now.
Rosie generally looks scummy early so I need to see more before I can really go either way. You played a game with Suzu as mafia recently are her posts within the realm of what she can produce as mafia?

Suzune-chan said:
You are also unwilling to push activity you said, just to bemoan the lack of it. Town does not benifit from lack of activity.
I agree town has never benefited from inactivity (Disgaea still stings). Rinto and I are here to nudge he inactives so lets hope the others who haven't posted will get it in gear here shortly.

its weird now that u have to keep stating uve been town every game, starting to get suspect

Mar 12, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
If we are going to go the completely random route I'm going to suggest that we go on Togs so we eliminate someone prone to lurking (and winning as scum thanks to lurking)- and he hasn't posted yet so looks like he's gonna lurk agian.

Though I would much prefer if someone could react to my Logic push like, at all. If you think I'm wrong, tell me why you think I'm wrong instead of ignoring me. Who is more likely scum, if you disagree that Logic is scum?

@grapefruit21 if me/logic is t/s which of us is scum?

Ill give it a read but like i said the odds of town actually reaching a majority lynch is small.

Mar 12, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Gwendolly said:

Au contraire mon'amie. There is should be scum on the train... especially those who just hopped on for no good reason.

logic340, Lamb, Claire and Grape (though he hops around mostly and not as suspicious)

grrr said:
I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).

I believe this is the first big gambit of the game. Would a maf claim miller early to clear his name fast? Would he risk being cc'd? What if there's a tracker/investigator? Since it's a bastard game, I'm assuming everyone has a non VT role and millers are very possible.

Claiming miller early if you are is the correct move. I think that the risk of maf claiming miller this early is too high in a bastard game and knowing grrr, he wouldn't make such a risky move as maf. However, I would still like any tracker-ish roles to follow him tonight. Anyone who has the ability to disprove his claim should use it tonight on him instead of using it randomly.

If he clears everything, we have a confirmed town, if not, we have a free lynch.

@Grapefruit21
Are you aware with the strength and value of a vote? It doesn't only count as 1 vote towards someone dying, it also aids to apply pressure towards people you suspect as well as relieves pressure for everyone else. By throwing your vote all over, people will get less pressured by your vote and they believe that it can easily be changed and eventually the value of your vote would decrease. Be careful with your votes, it gives you power simply by pointing it at someone, but once it loses its power (by people believing that your easily manipulated), you lose your power. As a town, voting is one of our strongest powers and we should use it wisely.

pressure votes are less powerful in a majority lynch because like i keep saying getting 9 votes is iffy.

Mar 12, 2017 7:58 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

thats stupid i would understadlynching survivor but if hes not lieing about his claim we are basically wasting a lynch on a townie. How can anyone be ok with that.

Mar 12, 2017 8:00 AM

Dec 2013
JustKrista said:
CorruptedPurity said:

CorruptedPurity said:

CorruptedPurity said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

bring it lol

Hi karote

*Krista
Hi.

prob not only person i would be ok changing my vote too would be grape and maybe logic after i read kits post.

Mar 12, 2017 8:03 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Vote: Logic

Too much off-topic banter & mechanics talk early on, not enough actual analyzing even tho he's trying to look involved by commenting on what others already said or referencing past games without saying much about the current game in respect to the experience he is bringing up. He does seem to have an opinion in 136 But I'd argue that talking about something from before roles were given out is pointless (though it's fair of him to ask sonata about it but i'm saying this post in particular doesn't need to come from town)

Actually quite a few people are talking quite a lot about mechanics :/ It's day 1 so that isn't even a priority right now.

The thing i dont like here from you kit is u bring up him nentioning roles outside the game start time when 2 others are pursueing it more than him.

Last game he talked about mechanics too, im more conerned that he had to mention his town streak yet again.

He normally doesnt recomment on stuff answer i think i normally do that lol.

Mar 12, 2017 8:04 AM

Dec 2013
sucks im gonna miss phase change ":(

Mar 12, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Why is Kit good for lynch? As I said, there's 4 people off the top of my head that screams suspect to me (you included).
Even if you didn't vote kit, I would look at anyone on the lynch train as scum usually like to lurk there for awhile. Besides, I don't think any of your 3 votes on kit are justified. Justify them for me.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

thats stupid i would understadlynching survivor but if hes not lieing about his claim we are basically wasting a lynch on a townie. How can anyone be ok with that.

For the record, I'm not OK with it. I believe that miller should never be lynched if claimed on D1. I did make a post regarding how they should be treated if anyone would backread. However, I don't think Grape is scum, more on just playing non-smartly.

However, the fact that Grape swapped his votes god knows how many times and was once on the kit train irks me. I may look into it later on.

Also, I think the Kit train is a huge mistake. I would like to plead anyone on that train to unvote or change their vote.
Mar 12, 2017 8:13 AM

Oct 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Gwendolly said:

I dunno, hopping on a train for no reason is too obvious. Unless reversed psychology is too meta now and it is what it is. If that's the case then Id say atleast two of them are scum. I'd rather want to focus on people lurking in shadows tho and see if they come out or not. Where the fuck is @Togs again?? Weren't you the most excited about this game? I'm getting a déjavu.

vote:JustKrista
Are you gonna stay here and say more or what...
<3
Mar 12, 2017 8:15 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
JustKrista said:

*Krista
Hi.

Lmao, I don't even know how to respond to this.

1)I'm telling people to talk more cause some of you (you included) barely said a word til now.
2)You quoted my reasoning on why pro-town things are good and then voted me because of it? Help me identify which part of it reeks scum to you?
3)Unnecessarily pro-town? Would you prefer I lurk then made weird scummy train votes out of nowhere?
4)If you do read my posts, I am trying to push Lam-B to respond to me as she's my no.1 suspect. I also have a neutral read on Logic as he does not give me the 100% town vibe that he usually does every game.
5) You're now also on my suspect list, not because you vote me, but because you've barely said a word past 45 hours then drop in, quote something that isn't at the least scummy and vote that person because of it. I'm speaking in 3rd person because if you drop in unannounced after 45 hours of lurking, quoting something legitimate and said you suspect someone for being pro-town, that would be a huge scum marker to anyone.

If there was a TPR, i would believe you're the tanner/fool solely based on that one post but seeing that there isn't, I am scum reading you.

Since we're using a Majority Lynch system, I wouldn't vote yet. But as of now, my uncasted vote have officially moved from Lam-B (mainly cos she's inactive) to you.

Explain yourself, PROPERLY. I won't repeat again.

Edit: grammar

so basically once someones inactive they arent alowed to come back to the game and accuse someone of being scum. Never knew that was a thing cp.

Mar 12, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

no ones convinced me to join his train so i dont think hes good enough

Mar 12, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

Why is Kit good for lynch? As I said, there's 4 people off the top of my head that screams suspect to me (you included).
Even if you didn't vote kit, I would look at anyone on the lynch train as scum usually like to lurk there for awhile. Besides, I don't think any of your 3 votes on kit are justified. Justify them for me.

Shinichi-Kun said:

For the record, I'm not OK with it. I believe that miller should never be lynched if claimed on D1. I did make a post regarding how they should be treated if anyone would backread. However, I don't think Grape is scum, more on just playing non-smartly.

However, the fact that Grape swapped his votes god knows how many times and was once on the kit train irks me. I may look into it later on.

Also, I think the Kit train is a huge mistake. I would like to plead anyone on that train to unvote or change their vote.

Oh after day 2 ill def look back at karote but for now hes miller.

Rosie did that last game and was town aligned so i dont think the vote swapping holds much value but thats just me.

Idk why they are voting kit can't find a single good reason.

Mar 12, 2017 8:22 AM

Oct 2013
@Shinichi-Kun As usual I always feel like you're being more of a commentator than a player. Giving your oppinions here and there but not actually doing anything.

It's my second game with him. Is he always like that no matter what?
edit: first game you were scum :)
<3
Mar 12, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

so basically once someones inactive they arent alowed to come back to the game and accuse someone of being scum. Never knew that was a thing cp.

Correction: Once someone is inactive, they shouldnt come back and accuse someone of being scum for "acting too pro-town".
This type of mentality is anti-town due to the fact that everyone would be at catch-22. Say something pro-town and you're too pro-town, dont and your definitely scummy. As I said, would she rather I lurk one corner and make scummy votes out of nowhere?
And secondly, I am not voting her and giving her ample time to explain herself before I do vote her.
Mar 12, 2017 8:27 AM

Dec 2014
Gwendolly said:
@Shinichi-Kun As usual I always feel like you're being more of a commentator than a player. Giving your oppinions here and there but not actually doing anything.

My second game with him too and yup, he's always like that. Last game he complained that the votes were too segregated but didn't change his vote to make it more aligned. I wouldn't read too much into it, seems to be his playstyle.
Mar 12, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2014
Before anyone says I'm doing last minute hammers. Note that I will vote Krista if she doesnt reply in an hour
Mar 12, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2014
Also, Im going to bed and switching to mobile, no more long posts from me. I'll still be watching and observing though
Mar 12, 2017 8:47 AM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

tell me, where are you in the game then. What are your thoughts your feelings.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 12, 2017 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Correction: Once someone is inactive, they shouldnt come back and accuse someone of being scum for "acting too pro-town".
This type of mentality is anti-town due to the fact that everyone would be at catch-22. Say something pro-town and you're too pro-town, dont and your definitely scummy. As I said, would she rather I lurk one corner and make scummy votes out of nowhere?
And secondly, I am not voting her and giving her ample time to explain herself before I do vote her.

way i see it if i come back to a game after not posting for like 24 hours for example and i see something scummy im gonna point it out lol.

Mar 12, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:

Thats because i havent had alot of free time to post because of work, last game i was in i had alot more free time. Atleast till i got shot by cp.

Mar 12, 2017 9:14 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Gwendolly said:

My second game with him too and yup, he's always like that. Last game he complained that the votes were too segregated but didn't change his vote to make it more aligned. I wouldn't read too much into it, seems to be his playstyle.

Wait what lol as scum last game u cant even sy much because almost every move u made was purposely for town to lose. YOu convinced town to lynch some of our ore town aligned players. As for changing my vote for stop the segregation why would i when through the entire game ur one of the people i wanted lynch and u were actually mafia so seems irrelevant to say something along those lines.

@Gwendolly idk what u have against me but i rather not be judged based on 1 other game when ive played about 40 games lol.

Mar 12, 2017 9:15 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

tell me, where are you in the game then. What are your thoughts your feelings.

90% feeling grape

50% feeling logic

35% feeling CP

I Dont have much thoughts as of right now i rather wait till day 2 to start putting stuff together, caue i want to know how bastard this game really is gonna get.

Mar 12, 2017 9:16 AM

Dec 2013
change vote:grape

I doubt it will do much but no point leaving it on karote

Mar 12, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wrong, leaving it on Karote may save Kit. This is more or less dooming Kit if Logic,claire or lam doesn't unvote.

Also, I wont argue with you regarding the earlier point as im on mobile and I see no point in that arguement as it wouldn't benefit the game at hand. I could but I wont.
Mar 12, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wrong, leaving it on Karote may save Kit. This is more or less dooming Kit if Logic,claire or lam doesn't unvote.

Also, I wont argue with you regarding the earlier point as im on mobile and I see no point in that arguement as it wouldn't benefit the game at hand. I could but I wont.

how will it save kit its majority lynch we need 9 votes i thought?

Mar 12, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
oh shit both are in play welp.

Mar 12, 2017 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
Wish i had a new vote count

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.