Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2017 1:54 PM

Jan 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze - I like how straightforward she is and how she isn't afraid to go against anyone
Explain how being straightforward is a town tell?
Abu said:
Gruffin - I like how she's thinking and getting the game going. If she's scum faking all that then she's being too good
Can you explain what posts you specifically liked as getting the game going/how you like how she's thinking? I want to hear your thought process here.
Sep 15, 2017 1:54 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
u played bad when u were suspected. Ruu was suspected from the start and her play wasnt bad.

I'm taliking about Grr, not Ruu. Grr was lynched, Ruu replaced out.
kk. why was grrr lynched? he got lynched over a claim. why? cuz u said he was flailing around to avoid suspicion. didnt rly look as crazy as u flailing around. no offense

Sep 15, 2017 1:57 PM

Sep 2016
You know what would be hilarious? If we lynched Abu today and he flipped scum.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 15, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2016
Okay... I'm going to go take a nap now.
Please do not disappoint me with only a page more of posts when I wake up...
Sep 15, 2017 2:03 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:
Phraze said:
how u gonna take the blame? I wanna see Roz's reasons before saying much tho
How do you want me to take the blame? I can be your whipping boy for a phase?
nice offer. tho u were the one to say ur taking the blame, so u choose how u want it

Sep 15, 2017 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
yes this. make it happen

Sep 15, 2017 2:09 PM

Oct 2011
vote: AbuHumaid

woot I'm off the tunnel. all aboard

Sep 15, 2017 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:

any reasonings?
Sep 15, 2017 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
Ugh..... Two eight hour shifts 5 hours a part....

I am so tired guys, I just wanna sleep...

Anyways...Vote:Crossbell

Sep 15, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:

any reasonings?
well for one, u only give info when we ask, and u only poke ur head to tell people to give reasons for their vote on you, all in all, scum don't need to scum hunt, so it's ez for them to make bad reasons to push a train, also they tend to always defend rather then hunt. That's just me tho :/
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Aug 2013
Great! No questions for me!~

I am gonna take a two hour nap then start catching up, cheers ya'll

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

ok?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 15, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
@gruffin I will be home soon, but I'll will be doing homework a long side of this game, so plz don't ask me the same questions again. I will get to them I promise. And if I need to I will personally ping you to clarify what you wanted me to answer.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 15, 2017 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

ok?

Okay.

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:

any reasonings?
I wanna see red. burn this thread. lame reasoning 101. jk. if u dont wanna fight I'll just let u die. this has come to that.

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Great! No questions for me!~

I am gonna take a two hour nap then start catching up, cheers ya'll
let's go broad then... What do you think about the current state of this game?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 15, 2017 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
any reasonings?
well for one, u only give info when we ask, and u only poke ur head to tell people to give reasons for their vote on you, all in all, scum don't need to scum hunt, so it's ez for them to make bad reasons to push a train, also they tend to always defend rather then hunt. That's just me tho :/
Abu is the antipressure machine. as such the only towntell for him would be to panic. genius isnt it?

Sep 15, 2017 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
any reasonings?
You guys aren't even interested in my opinion, almost all the questions you been asking me are about me and my lurking, how is that gonna progress the game? Why don't you ask me about the players and the arguments that have been going on? And yeah I suck at scum hunting so what? Y'all are pressuring me and not giving me a chance to think who's scum and who's not
Honestly I'm sick of this shit just lynch me, this is ridiculous I'm getting scum read for shit I always do, are you you all so desperate that you can't find a better lynch?

Now that I said what I wanted to
I'm out, lynch me and realize how lost we are right now
Sep 15, 2017 2:42 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
You guys aren't even interested in my opinion, almost all the questions you been asking me are about me and my lurking, how is that gonna progress the game? Why don't you ask me about the players and the arguments that have been going on? And yeah I suck at scum hunting so what? Y'all are pressuring me and not giving me a chance to think who's scum and who's not
Honestly I'm sick of this shit just lynch me, this is ridiculous I'm getting scum read for shit I always do, are you you all so desperate that you can't find a better lynch?

we asked u and all u left us is a readlist. scumreads where? what u think about Roz? what u think about RE vs Cross?
[edit: no gamethrowing~ I didnt exactly gamethrow in Tales of Berseria yknow]

Sep 15, 2017 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:

do not play this game, u can't just glide through the game only playing when people poke you. And it's not wrong to believe some of the scum might be inactive. Lmao and u garnered one vote, take a breather lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 15, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
@phraze with what I said above tho, I dont want to fall into another mislynch, so how bout we dont focus on abu? I guess im just a sucker for these AtE's.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 15, 2017 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@phraze with what I said above tho, I dont want to fall into another mislynch, so how bout we dont focus on abu? I guess im just a sucker for these AtE's.
then Roz? I hate tunnels, its so dark and scary. Karote? or maybe lets see RE's fullclaim? let's grill Cross instead, he's waiting. or maybe CP, he needs that gambit explained

Sep 15, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

I'm taliking about Grr, not Ruu. Grr was lynched, Ruu replaced out.
kk. why was grrr lynched? he got lynched over a claim. why? cuz u said he was flailing around to avoid suspicion. didnt rly look as crazy as u flailing around. no offense

I said what?
I was oposed to Grr's lynch all the time?
Sep 15, 2017 3:05 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:

(pssst, that's going to happen)
Sep 15, 2017 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

I said what?
I was oposed to Grr's lynch all the time?
did u make a case to defend grrr? I only saw u defending urself. or drawing attention to urself?? dunno which it was, since ur play was deliberately scummy. [edit: this sounds hilarious lol]
don't forget our convo btw. what were u planning to do by questioning me like u did?

Sep 15, 2017 3:14 PM

Jul 2016
@phraze, so you mind to tell me who you were town reading/ neutral but more town, before the EoD1?? please?? i'm looking to all your posts and i don't find any, so if you could help me, i would be glad, same for you @lastwhisper :) i would appreciate.
Sep 15, 2017 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
@AlbertinoDias
LW's one

lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin

Town Lean:
-Crossbell, I like his not afraid to die post.

Town/Neutral
-RE, her tunnel on Ruu looks legit, maybe I'm biased because I lightly agree with her, but she's also looking at other people at the same time.

INACTIVE/Not enough Info:
Rosie, fluff, and slightly Roz, Albert and dono

Neutral
Abu and Karote are both in this weird spot right now, where it kinda feels like there sheeping and lurking and it also feels like they aren't.
Kit: not enough on her either, I placed her because she is more active then the above people.
Griffin: you are looking at everything I like it, but I'd rather keep you here for now.

Scum/Neutral
Yurkin, this is my back up right now, I still need to fully look into her, but on a bus, and mobile sucks.

Scum Lean:
Ruu: Tone, AtE, Forced reasons, looks fake

Idk if j missed anyone

Sep 15, 2017 3:27 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
@AlbertinoDias
LW's one

lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin

Town Lean:
-Crossbell, I like his not afraid to die post.

Town/Neutral
-RE, her tunnel on Ruu looks legit, maybe I'm biased because I lightly agree with her, but she's also looking at other people at the same time.

INACTIVE/Not enough Info:
Rosie, fluff, and slightly Roz, Albert and dono

Neutral
Abu and Karote are both in this weird spot right now, where it kinda feels like there sheeping and lurking and it also feels like they aren't.
Kit: not enough on her either, I placed her because she is more active then the above people.
Griffin: you are looking at everything I like it, but I'd rather keep you here for now.

Scum/Neutral
Yurkin, this is my back up right now, I still need to fully look into her, but on a bus, and mobile sucks.

Scum Lean:
Ruu: Tone, AtE, Forced reasons, looks fake

Idk if j missed anyone

ty :)
Sep 15, 2017 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
@AlbertinoDias
here's mine
Phraze said:

[townlean]
Dono
Gruffin
yurkin

[neutral]
LW
Abu
RE1031
Ruu
Kit

[scumlean]
Cross
Roz
CP

[no reads]
Dias
Floofs
Rosie
Karote

happy to vote for any scumlean and below. mixed feelings on neutral but need more reasons

so I tried to make a stage(or idk box?) when starting the game. few players got involved but not everyone. I'll imagine scum avoid such debates and wait for town to go to their doom.
Cross wanting out of the mess seems too careful to be town. same for RE who said it was weird how ppl townread me, instead of confronting me about her suspicions. she explained away that she wanted to understand the perspectives of those who townread me, but I haven't seen that yet. Roz talking mechanics is...scummy to me, since it outs pr players.

feeling good on Gruffin and yurkin as town. Dono is town cuz that attempt to pocket me is too obv to be maf

Sep 15, 2017 3:44 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
@AlbertinoDias
here's mine
Phraze said:

[townlean]
Dono
Gruffin
yurkin

[neutral]
LW
Abu
RE1031
Ruu
Kit

[scumlean]
Cross
Roz
CP

[no reads]
Dias
Floofs
Rosie
Karote

happy to vote for any scumlean and below. mixed feelings on neutral but need more reasons

so I tried to make a stage(or idk box?) when starting the game. few players got involved but not everyone. I'll imagine scum avoid such debates and wait for town to go to their doom.
Cross wanting out of the mess seems too careful to be town. same for RE who said it was weird how ppl townread me, instead of confronting me about her suspicions. she explained away that she wanted to understand the perspectives of those who townread me, but I haven't seen that yet. Roz talking mechanics is...scummy to me, since it outs pr players.

feeling good on Gruffin and yurkin as town. Dono is town cuz that attempt to pocket me is too obv to be maf

noted :)
Sep 15, 2017 3:48 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

ruu's #257
Thanks~
Ruu said:
Posts I like from Phraze (my town reads are not set in stone people, but for now, Phraze is a candidate for my town block)

She explains her reasons for voting Cross on rvs, she is always clear about the fact that for now she is focusing on pressure/sorting out people and not scum reading cause it's too early to give out reads (which makes sense cause we were on page 1/2).
Re-reading I realized why she said "I'm not voting for anyone" . She didn't consider her vote on Cross as a real one since it was rvs and not based on an actual read. I might be wrong but that made sense when reading the exchange.
It's not a solid case and it can't be since she was online for a couple of hours (page 1/2) but for now I'm not getting scum vibes. This could change ofc, after all she is my Romeo and we always end up lynching each other lol

Okay, I see. Her early posts sounded rather contradictory and aggressive for no apparent reason, which gave me bad vibes. And then four townreads on her sprung up and regardless of the player, that is not natural by any means. I suspect scum to be among that pile (CP, Abu, you, and aa-dono), and right now, that is you.
one of CP/Abu/Dono?

Sep 15, 2017 3:56 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
@phraze, so you mind to tell me who you were town reading/ neutral but more town, before the EoD1?? please?? i'm looking to all your posts and i don't find any, so if you could help me, i would be glad, same for you @lastwhisper :) i would appreciate.
townblock on Dono/Gruffin/yurkin. yurkin died so there wasnt anything new for me to read. added LW and Dias to it now
Sleipnrir/Floofs went up to neutral. dunno but maybe for Cross too?
if I'm gonna strictly follow my reads, I'll be lynching Roz now. or CP.

Sep 15, 2017 4:06 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
townblock on Dono/Gruffin/yurkin. yurkin died so there wasnt anything new for me to read. added LW and Dias to it now
Sleipnrir/Floofs went up to neutral. dunno but maybe for Cross too?
if I'm gonna strictly follow my reads, I'll be lynching Roz now. or CP.

ok :) nice to know, i'm almost finishing up all i have on you xD and the reason why you are neutral :P
Sep 15, 2017 4:18 PM

Jul 2016
@Phraze i had the senssation that around posts #1002 to #1230 you start to think LW could be mafia, and just start to confirm it, and in one of those posts you even said: (quoted from my notes) thinks LW is waiting for EoD panic, but you clear LW in #1491 saying :
yeah. unsure tone. scum will know the flip and be bold about it
didn't you ever thought that maybe that was what LW was waiting for? o.O (i hope what i want to say comes clear to you xD)
BTW in a scale from 0 to 10, how willing are you to lynch roz??
@roz1roz the same question, scale 0-10 about phraze
Sep 15, 2017 4:18 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 2.2

Crossbell (2): AlbertinoDias, Oyasumi_Rosie
roz1roz (1): lastwhisper31
lastwhisper31 (1): Gruffin
CorruptedPurity (1): RE1031
AbuHumaid (1): Phraze

Not Voting (8): Kit, aa-dono, CorruptedPurity, Sleipnirr, Crossbell, AbuHumaid, Karote, roz1roz

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Sep 15, 2017 4:20 PM

Jul 2016
i'm going to sleep and since i'm going to the scouts in the afternoon, i won't be here for phase change, i'll comment back in the morning though any question??
Sep 15, 2017 4:26 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
@Phraze i had the senssation that around posts #1002 to #1230 you start to think LW could be mafia, and just start to confirm it, and in one of those posts you even said: (quoted from my notes) thinks LW is waiting for EoD panic, but you clear LW in #1491 saying :
yeah. unsure tone. scum will know the flip and be bold about it
didn't you ever thought that maybe that was what LW was waiting for? o.O (i hope what i want to say comes clear to you xD)
BTW in a scale from 0 to 10, how willing are you to lynch roz??
@roz1roz the same question, scale 0-10 about phraze
yup. suspected he was waiting for EoD panic and scumread him for it. wasnt around at EoD but that post where he was pressured clears him for me. why would he wait for that moment? scum dont wait for a time like that, they lynch and take care of the mess later.

scale of 0-10 of lynching Roz: 7. half and half and half of the way to 10

Sep 15, 2017 4:36 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze - I like how straightforward she is and how she isn't afraid to go against anyone
Explain how being straightforward is a town tell?
Abu said:
Gruffin - I like how she's thinking and getting the game going. If she's scum faking all that then she's being too good
Can you explain what posts you specifically liked as getting the game going/how you like how she's thinking? I want to hear your thought process here.
Was this all you had to say about what happened so far? Have your reads changed in any way?
Sep 15, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@CorruptedPurity
I want your thoughts on this.
Sep 15, 2017 4:42 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
yes this. make it happen
I was actually joking because my vote is on CP right now who did that massive post on Abu and concluded he was town. I don't think it's worth it to lynch Abu before CP o.o
Sep 15, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 2016
This game is dead, holy shit.
Sep 15, 2017 4:48 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
one of CP/Abu/Dono?
Yes. But honestly that read came out of the fact I thought you could have been scum at the time and that your scumbuddies decided to join in and reinforce that read. So while I am suspecting CP, it's for other reasons.
So I don't even know how to read Abu. Like, I find his #1868 unnecessary and it sounds kind of faked, but I just don't know how to read him and it could be coming from town!Abu.
And I don't think I can read dono with she's posted so far.
Sep 15, 2017 4:53 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
yes this. make it happen
I was actually joking because my vote is on CP right now who did that massive post on Abu and concluded he was town. I don't think it's worth it to lynch Abu before CP o.o
It would just be entertaining to see CP scramble to explain.
Sep 15, 2017 4:55 PM

Sep 2016
The more I think about it, the more I can't understand why Crossbell did that vote switch.
@Crossbell
Did you explain yet?
Sep 15, 2017 4:57 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
Okay... I'm going to go take a nap now.
Please do not disappoint me with only a page more of posts when I wake up...
I'm disappointed. Now I'm to go play board games...
Don't disappoint me twice......
Sep 15, 2017 5:05 PM

Jan 2014
@Re1031 im trying really hard to finish my data structure project :( its taking longer then I thought.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 15, 2017 5:22 PM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:

@CorruptedPurity
I want your thoughts on this.

I currently have a 25% success rate at reading emotional appeal. Whenever they emotional appeal, my reads go all off.

Townread emotional suzu - flipped scum
Townread emotional logic - flipped scum
Scumread emotional ruu - flipped town
Townread emotional rinto - flipped scum (but I shot him anyway as vig so it's a win for me)

So if abu is emotional here, I'm not going to comment
Sep 15, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
This game is dead, holy shit.

Tbf it's people who keeps the game moving so fast, which causes others to get overwhelmed by the sheer volume to backread that causes the game to die.
Sep 15, 2017 5:43 PM

Jan 2016
RE - I made a mistake with the vote switch. I had a couple of reasons for doing it, some gut related and some [redacted] related.

Basically it was boiling down to:

1. From my experience, wagons like those where roz was stuck at 5 and grrrr at 4 rarely hit scum
2. Grrr was not really going to be useful to the game except tunneling me/voting me endlessly since he hates me and my playstyle
3. He had a chance to be mafia roleblocker
4. redacted

I have like zero time for this game. I'm sorry guys.
Sep 15, 2017 5:44 PM

Jan 2016
I will make a post explaining my reads and where i'm at later but i've been super busy these past two days

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.