Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Apr 2016
The anime was pretty good. I love Yaya she is so kawaii
Hope that the studio will make a 2nd season soon
I think I'll start to read the light novel
Final score 8/10

Jun 22, 2019 12:19 PM
Mar 2018
So this ended. Somehow without getting anywhere and I think it would need another 1000 seasons to get to the proposed climax. And why was that Machinedoll guy existing such a bug fuzz? Isn't Yaya the same?
Sep 21, 2020 8:17 AM

Nov 2016
why does all the anime i watched not have a season 2. i really love this anime a lot. Yaya best girl
Aug 21, 2021 12:54 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh seriously I was liking it, but the fact that they set up all this big stuff and resolved NONE of it is ridiculous. The girl who's threatening to kill the sisters is a different person entirely? But she just costs away scot free talking about making F'n tea? Nothing with Magnus or who the girl is that he recognizes? Sister? Or his revenge, or anything. Yeah I guess they were planning for more seasons but at LEAST wrap up SOMETHING. Worst conclusion for me in an Anime finale in awhile.
Oct 17, 2021 7:22 PM
Oct 2021
For once, I am genuinely sad to see an anime end. This is a terrible feeling.
I grew attached to the characters and was sitting on the edge of my seat with suspense or comedy the entire time.

The fact that it's been 8 years since it aired, that the show has like no fan art or community presence, that the LN has finished, and still hasn't been published in the West... It's heartbreaking.

This show will always hold a special place in my heart. It's truly an underappreciated gem.
Nov 1, 2021 2:40 AM

Mar 2013
This series was a blast, it is fun and wholesome to watch.

Yaya that always tried to argue with Raishin to have her in each episode is hilariously entertaining with other female characters as well. (Charlotte and Frey)

I'm glad Raishin didn't become a lustful pervert who seeks women every day but has a tsukkomi factor to deny every pretense he gets from the girls. I can't get enough of it!

But it is sad to say that the series ended halfway and was not given anymore adaptation which was a letdown for me, I was hoping for more but reading the source would be the last option left.

I will miss this series... >.< and especially the animators/CV's who gave life to them!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 15, 2021 4:48 AM

Feb 2020
People unironically like this?? The plot was boring, convoluted and pointless, the characters were the same shitty stereotypes as in 90% of LN adaptations, and the ecchi consisted of showing nipples for a few seconds, which is just boring, why not do more if you'll have the R+ rating anyway. Sometimes the harem comedy moments were funny, but that's it.
3/10
Jan 16, 2022 3:34 AM

Jul 2016
Monad said:
I have seen worse but the show never managed to make me really get into it.

It was basically a tease the whole way through. Never quite got going.
Feb 25, 2022 1:49 PM

Nov 2010
So, that explains why she didn't give a damn about Granville taking the fall. Char herself did notice it several eps. ago. Bersteins huh, they're probably related to the royal family somehow. They also covered up their own mess. I wonder what kind of game they're playing.

Kinda amusing they can talk about boob sizes right after a life or death battle. lol

It's an underrated anime IMO. The waifus were an interesting bunch, especially Yaya(I really need her to pester my life). The plot was cliché, but presented well and easy to follow. It deserves an S2. 8/10
Nov 1, 2022 7:05 PM
Nov 2022
Aku berharap mereka berdua menikah antara yaya dan raishin
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM
Jan 2022
Overall I liked it, wish there were more of it
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2013

88 by LastNeko »»
Sep 30, 2022 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.